Yui's Arrival Pt. 02

Story Info
Rika masturbates for Yui's pleasure.
1.4k words
4.41
8.1k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rika arrived at Yui's apartment at exactly 8:00. Yui ushered her in and helped her with her luggage, which consisted of two road cases containing her camera equipment.

They settled down to a light meal and some wine.

"So, tell me about yourself, Rika chan, what's your story?" asked Yui.

"Well, I worked for ABK Studios a few years ago, as a model and actor. I grew to hate it. The men there were such pigs, and I was beginning to discover my own sexuality, while I was having to pretend to enjoy having sex with those men," began Rika.

"By your 'own sexuality', you mean..." venture Yui.

"I had known I was attracted to girls since a young age. And being in this industry, with such close contact with other girls, I had reached a point where I knew that I was only attracted to girls."

Yui offered her some more wine as they moved to the sofa to get more comfortable.

Rika had become very relaxed, due to the wine, and Yui couldn't help but stare at her cute face, flushed from the alcohol.

"Actually, Yui, I love girls. I love the way they look, the way they smell, the way they feel. I love being a girl so much," Rika continued, in a voice now low and almost conspiratorial.

Yui was now very interested in getting to know Rika much better.

"I guess you can tell, I love being a girl too," whispered Yui, as she leaned in to plant a kiss in Rika's pink cheek.
Rika, giggled and squirmed in such a cute way that Yui felt she could kiss her again, this time on the lips. Rika stared into Yui's eyes.

"Girls are so beautiful."

"So delicious," added Yui, as they kissed deeper and more passionately.

"As I said to you earlier, the way you made love to yourself today... was... so amazing. I want to show you how I love myself," whispered Rika.

"Oh my goodness, yes please," replied Yui in a voice shakier than she had intended.

Rika got up, quickly unpacked and started setting up her camera and tripod next to Yui's bed. She plugged it into the large monitor at the foot of the bed, never asking why Yui had such a large TV there. She assumed that Yui loved watching movies.

Yui, meanwhile, refreshed the wine, and moved to the bed, sitting on the end, next to the monitor.

Rika climbed onto the bed, switched on the camera and monitor, adjusted the angle slightly, and took in a deep breath. She closed her eyes, kneeling in the middle of the bed.

Yui watched, sipping her wine, as Rika slowly began to run her hands over her body. She glanced at the monitor, adjusted her position on the bed, and proceeded to remove her jeans.

Yui put her wine down as she took in Rika's slim, sexy legs. Her lovely golden brown thighs were so slender, and an ankle bracelet lightly tinkled as Rika again knelt, sitting on her heels.

Slowly, sensually, her hands explored her thighs, gently enjoying the soft smoothness. Her eyes opened to watch herself. She looked down at her lap.

"Actually Yui, since I quit the studio, and became technical for Mana san, I have had no physical contact with anyone. I have embraced being auto-sexual," she whispered, watching her hands exploring her exposed thighs.

Yui had never heard this term before, but she instinctively knew what it meant. Rika continued, in a low voice.

"It means that I am physically, sexually attracted to myself. I have such a deep lust for my own body. I love myself every night, watching myself," she continued, as she watched herself intently in the monitor.

Yui was almost beside herself with desire. She had felt like this about herself, but had never thought much about it. She had also had several partners with whom she had shared, or indeed surrendered her beautiful body, but she had never felt that she was exclusively 'hers'.

"Do you mind if I touch myself too, Rika chan? Watching you is driving me wild with desire," she whispered. Rika nodded, and slowly unbuttoned her blouse, all the while intently watching her self-seduction.

Rika's hands slipped under her open blouse, and Yui could see that she was naked under it. Her hands explored her warm nakedness inside there, as her breathing became slightly heavier.

"I've never had anyone watch me before, but I knew you would appreciate it Yui," she said, as she slipped her blouse off one shoulder, then the other, her eyes never leaving her image in the monitor.

Yui gasped as she took in Rika's gorgeous body. Slim, slender, her skin was a beautiful golden brown, almost glowing. Her breasts were small, with large dark areolae and very erect nipples. She was almost skinny, and her ribs jutted out as she sucked her flat tummy in. Her hands slowly, sensually explored the curves and bumps, caressing her sides, her ribs, her stomach, up to her neck, at which point she closed her eyes and dropped her head back, her fingers loving her sexy neck and shoulders.

"My body is so beautiful, so warm, smooth... I love to explore myself, touching and loving every part of my sexy body," she whispered, almost reading Yui's mind.

Indeed, Yui was taken back to her time with the gorgeous Emi, and their own explorations of self love. But it never seemed to be as intense and earnest as Rika's. Two fingers were inside her, her thumb was focusing on her aching little clitoris. Her other hand was trying to remove the rest of her clothes as discretely as possible.

Rika's eyes were fixed on her image in the monitor. She raised her arms above her head and with one eye on the monitor, began kissing and licking her lovely slender arms and shoulders.

Yui was half wishing she could join Rika and lick and kiss her sexy body all over too, but decided that respecting and enjoying the privilege bestowed upon her by Rika was more than enough.

Rika was beginning to intensify her self love-making. Still on her knees she now focussed her attention on her nipples, fanning her fingers over their erectness, pinching and pulling them, all the while watching herself either in the monitor or looking down at her sexy body.

The room was silent except for the heavy breathing of two girls in the throes of self love, and in Yui's case, the slurping of her very wet fingers. Rika broke the silence.

"Please watch me orgasm, Yui."

Rika lay back on the bed, ripping her panties off, her back arched, ribs poking out and her flat tummy sucked in. Her hands were feverishly caressing and groping her delicious body, as Yui joined her laying down next to her. Finally, Rika's fingers went to work on her wet pussy. Her eyes now closed, head back, back arched, one hand loved her pussy and clit, while the other reached over searching for Yui's hand. Yui interlocked her fingers with Rika's as she watched this sexy girl love herself into a frenzy.

"Oh Yui, having you watching me love myself is amazing... I feel so good..." Rika whispered hoarsely. Yui was so turned on now, being so close to this gorgeous girl loving herself.

"Would you mind if I touched your beautiful body, Rika chan?" Yui whispered in her ear.

"Oh, please," replied Rika.

Yui disengaged her fingers from Rika's tight grasp, knelt on the bed next to her and took in the intoxicating visage of this girl's sexy body, writhing next to her. She was mesmerized by Rika's smooth, golden brown skin, and immediately began running the tips of her fingers over the contours of her sexy ribs and tummy, which were expanding and contracting so deliciously with her labored breathing. Rika responded to Yui's touch with such lustful passion, she surprised even herself.

"Mmmm, I'm going to come Yui," she said in a low voice, trembling voice.

"Please come, my darling girl," Yui whispered in her ear, while reaching one arm under Rika's arched back to fully embrace her slim, tight little body as closely as possible.

Rika's orgasms lasted for minutes, as Yui timed licking and sucking her nipples perfectly, so that after her initial orgasm, she 'bounced' to the next. Rika had never made love to herself in the presence of anyone else before, and found the experience so intensely erotic, she reached heights of pleasure she had not known since she first discovered her sexy body. And with the beautiful Yui embracing her, and feeling her warm naked body on hers, and her hands exploring her, and her mouth and tongue loving her nipples, she could not stop herself from exploding with lust and desire.

After some time, the two young women, still locked in Yui's embrace, kissed. They kissed like they had never kissed anyone before.