All Comments on 'Yui's Awakening Pt. 01'

by AbbyLu986

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KiwigiverKiwigiverover 3 years ago
Wonderful Start

What a wonderful first story. I will be looking for the next chapters

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Beautiful story

I’m also looking forward to further chapters as these two young women explore and satisfy each other.

lauralifeisshortlauralifeisshortabout 2 years ago

Beautifully written and erotic.

Leigh28Leigh28almost 2 years ago

Just discovered this series and I'm delighted to read your very sensual treatment of FF passion. Most of all I love that you stress the kissing and caressing of Yui's taut young tummy. Tummies are a much underrated erogenous zone and can be a wonderful part of foreplay. Well done. 5* - Leigh.

Vincent21Vincent21over 1 year ago

Nice beginning. I'm anxious to see how Yui develops in later parts. You have good descriptions, but if I may offer a suggestion. Talk about her emotions in more detail, how is she feeling, what are her desires and fears going on in her head. I think it will create more emotional involvement with the character. I understand you already finished this story, but in your future writing? Looking forward to reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAbbyLu986@AbbyLu986
Hello. I'm a lesbian living in Melbourne, Australia. I like to write about my desires and fantasies, as well as my own experiences. I hope you enjoy my fiction series called Yui's Awakening. I have begun publishing the sequel to Yui's Awakening. It is called Yui's Arrival. Hop...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES