Yuki: Space Assassin (original)

Story Info
A spunky Bounty Hunter goes after the galaxy's most wanted.
6.2k words
4.21
5.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface: About five years ago, I wrote a prompt for an erotic roleplaying site. A scenario to play with a partner, about a Space Assassin being sent to kill a powerful Alien gangster. A mission doomed to result in her chained to his throne dressed like a sexy slave girl. I've played it with a dozen partners, written the same scenes several times over with unique Femme Fatales. Many made the same decisions, some of them surprised me and took our story in wildly different directions. Giving me a lot of solace as I worked from soul-sucking job to soul-sucking job. Excited as I came home to find out how Assassin Jenny or the ragtag smuggler Faisha Voln would respond to whatever peril, intergalactic bureaucracy, or prelude to mind-blowing sex I had sent them the night before, and respond once again.

Two years later, when the messages stopped coming, I decided to play out the story one last time. Combining some of my favorite aspects from my players. One's impulsiveness, combined with another's femme fatale prose, with another's fealty and submission. That composite character became Yuki. And I wasn't done with her after this.

I've since made more adventures with her in more mediums: audio erotica, writing, and artwork. Brought to life by the gorgeous voice and performance of KittenVOX, the suave and sexy personification by artist Satanya, and my patrons. But all of that began with this, the basis for Yuki: Episode 1. I've replaced some names for continuity, fixed some of the grammar, but this very much where it all began. Enjoy!

Word has traveled over the star waves from Federation Space to the treaty zone, whispers of the Human Assassin. A Human woman, or at least humanoid in appearance who has slain hundreds of undesirable people for the Federation's Governments, and parties willing to meet her salary.

Little is known about her, even to her employers. Leaks have confirmed that Yuki is not her birth name and that she ran with street gangs from a young age. The rest that is known is that she is slender, no taller than 5'4, pale with full lips, short hair tipped with neon blue, double D breasts, and a juicy ass to go with it--which can get her into places better than any blaster has. Not seen in disguise since her earliest kills, opting to go in her skin-tight suit and thick belt that makes her hips and ass look bigger. Starting in the streets of Phoraxis V killing gang leaders and corrupt businessmen. She's since moved on to bigger prizes out in the verse. Space Pirates like Vrolok the Ironhand, Warlords like Zugatta. With everything from short-range blasters, snipers, to Vibro blades on her wrists. Always with delight, a smile of satisfaction, bubble gum, and an appropriate pun (if there is such a thing).

The job offers have gotten far more ... Intriguing for her as of late.

Y'conian rap music blaring through the halls of her ship, Dancer, as the steam pours from her bathroom, she steps out in her light green bathrobe. The air switching to hot to go easy on her skin coated in moisture. Some liquor ready at her desk, good for taking off the bitter sarcastic edge. Leaning back in her seat she indulges in the beauty of the bright pink nebula her ship remains parked in.

It's peaceful out here. Rarely do Pirates come around these parts. It was a good find, a nice retreat after smuggling runs from her teenage years when she was with Kayto Villaxmin. It's been lonelier since that red stud vanished all those years ago.

He wasn't too bad of a smuggler, but what he lacked in piloting skills he made up for in navigating his girth in bed.

Boys, pleasure, backstory. All of it just distracted her from her work.

"Dancer," she begins, "Display recent job offers, disable filters."

Dancer hums to life. "Yes, Yuki."

The profile drops before the viewscreen as Dancer reads the profile. Images drop of the perp, a green tower of pure muscle, golden robes exposing his six-pack--muscles bigger than his own head, wielding a hammer over his shoulder. Orange eyes, golden jewelry. Image dated 54 years prior. No further images were added since the firewall of the Treaty Zone was put up.

Hm, Yuki thinks, That's a lot of time to put on some weight.

"REWARD: 15,000,000 Federation Credits. TARGET: King Soddorom. SPECIES: Kaechuulan. OCCUPATION: Warlord, Slaver, King of Catabasa and Maraxx and Narn Systems. LOCATION: Catabasa. HEIGHT: 10'5. WEIGHT:--"

Yuki doesn't need to hear the rest, she has heard of Soddorom. The Slaver King of Pirate Space. Possibly the most notorious gangster in the known universe, and on top of that, dictator of dozens of enslaved planets. He is the main reason there even is a Treaty Zone. The Federation would never fuck with his kind power.

But that isn't what strikes hesitation in Yuki. The Federation tries to firewall all the more disgusting rumors but they always slip the net. Rumors of the many "trophies" that make up the entertainment of his grand palace. They are... unsettling.

Humanoid journalists, soldiers, royalty from rival families, from across the galaxy Soddorom has collected into his harem. Women who once stood against him, and now live for his pleasure and entertainment in his grand palace as dancers, strippers, and whores.

She's not about to become one of them. Not tonight.

"A mission such as this presents a great risk," Dancer says.

"Yeah," Yuki agrees, "But it'll put me in the big leagues with Jima Opricus, plus I can name my price from now on," she would say she can retire, and she can with that kind of money. But she knows, deep down, the thrill of the hunt is too good for her to pass up.

"Tell the Feds they've got one dead slaver coming right up"

Catabasa. A planet beyond the Federation treaty zone. A hellscape harboring pirates, slavers, gangs, and the most depraved beings in the galaxy looking for a good time in the Palace of its ruler--King Soddorom. The buildings are tall and gaunt and trafficked with illegally modified ships zipping past buildings displaying ads for slave brothels and illegal weapons auctions. Massive pyres light the path leading outside the city to the landing strip before the three pyramid structures making up Soddorom's palace.

The lights tracing the shape of the Grand Palace come into view, blazing through the layer of smog to show oncoming ships the way. Lucky for the Jade Assassin, that also concealed her approach for at least a little while.

Yuki resumes the Dancer's present course, toward the Palace. Swallowing that lump in her throat reminding her it's been a long while since she faked it to get close to her target.

A nasty, insectoid face fills your view. A Maraxxian. The cannon fodder soldiers of the Universe.

"THIS IS CAPTAIN KZZKT. IF YOU ARE RECEIVING THIS MESSAGE WE COMMAND YOU TO LAND AT THE NEAREST PORT AND PREPARE FOR BOARDING. FOR WHO DARES APPROACH THE CITY OF KING SODDOROM? THE EXALTED ONE, KEEPER OF THE STAR OF MISERY, SLAVE BREAKER, CHIEFTAN OF CHIEFTANS, RULER, AND COMMANDER OF THE MARAXXIANS AND PAGHI, AND KING OF ALL CATABASA!?" He says politely.

She sends her identification, her shady entrepreneur alias, last used for checking into a hotel near her last target on the Asteroid City. She smiles, throwing back her black and blue hair.

"Alice, Alice Holiday," she says.

The Maraxxian inspects it, his eyes shifting in suspicion.

"CONGRATULATIONS. YOU ARE CLEAR FOR LANDING. HAVE A PLEASURABLE EXPERIENCE."

She trades her slick suit for a slinky blue dress. So thin, like liquid draped over her skin. She slips her weapon into her leg holster. A thin T7 blaster pistol. As well, her ship armory is linked to a phase disk. With enough time and a good connection, one command and she can summon her sniper rifle. Or a grenade. Or even a mini-gun if she needs it.

Immediately juxtaposed with the crowd of hideous monsters and Aliens trying to get inside. Tall hairy brutes, little goblin-like beasts in collections trying to pull at her dress. All held in line by the six-limbed Maraxxians clutching their stun-spears as she passes for the security scan. Which her tech voided.

Yuki was familiar with that tech. From the aquatic venom Vrolix IV, a single touch from such technology would instantly paralyze and soon render the victim unconscious with little chance of permanent harm.

The oppressive heat and atmosphere is only worsened by the dungeon-like atmosphere of Soddorom's Palace. With hearths and torches along the walls as she is guided into the massive cavern of his Palace. Filled wall to wall with statues of Soddorom in his prime, not unlike the images and holovids.

And then, the grand party chamber.

Oh fuck, Yuki thinks, the rumors were true.

Slave girls from over a hundred different galaxies, wearing slave collars, dancing on poles and over pedestals for the depraved horde of Alien guests. A Human woman--a former singer dances for a quivering blob of tentacles that scrambles to gather the credits to rent her. A little tribe of impish Golbians pulls a blue-skinned famous activist Garina to a private room, her bare curves groped and abused in their hands as they fight over which hole to claim first. More dance and strip clad in scarce silks and gold adornments for the Aliens eager to watch, and pay for the chance to fuck them.

Then, Yuki beholds him.

At the end of the chamber, on an elevated level observing it all from a dais is King Soddorom. Not as muscular as he was in his prime. A mountain of green overlapping fat and grease clad only in a golden robe. Sucking on a chalice of wine while a slave girl sucks on his big green cock. A disgusting display.

Men and their profile pictures, Yuki thinks.

The slave girl appears familiar to Yuki. Chocolate brown hair, a slender tawny body made golden in the hot torchlight. The missing Princess Kyra Nya, royalty from an impoverished system annexed by Soddorom. Of course he'd want her front and center, an example to the rest of the Galaxy.

Don't get uppity, or your daughter might end up on her knees sucking my cock too, or some other macho shit. In any case, it ends tonight. Yuki blows a pink bubble.

It's showtime.

No one can be assured a clean kill from this distance. One miss, and shields will be erected between Yuki and her prey. And she's not arguing with that many guards between here and there.

As a human though, she's one of the smaller guests relatively. The blaster on her thigh can make short work of the Slaver, and from there she can use the crowd to her advantage, as she slips through them and out of sight.

The steps of the elevated platform are steep, Yuki takes the first few , minding the blue dress. It isn't uncommon for guests to get this close. All who travel to the Tartarus system wanted a glimpse of the mythic Warlord and his rings forged from a thousand systems with a much loved Princess naked and sucking his dick before them. But few are brave enough to reach the system, fewer see Soddorom.

He has his Princess on her knees before him, her creamy brown hair in his grip. The Princess parted her lips wide, ready for whatever perversions her King made of her.

Not tonight. Yuki takes a hastened step past the first Maraxxian guard, too preoccupied with the degradation at hand with the once noble Princess to notice the Jade Assassin herself, her weapon slides from its holster into her hand, making only a flutter. Her arm outstretched. Her blaster an extension of her being.

Click.

Cl-Cl-Click.

What th--!?

Before she can complete the thought, Yuki realizes the trigger is jammed. It hadn't lit.

The icon on her blaster wasn't green, accepting her DNA, nor red. It was disabled. The Maraxxians at the door didn't scan her for weapons. They disabled them.

The stun-spears light around her, and the Maraxxians mandibles palpitated as they lunge with them.

The first stun spear comes from behind, striking her shoulder. She had been stunned before, anyone else would've fallen there and then--but the Blue Rose persevered. Knocking away the spear, and delivering a fatal blow that loosens one of the Maraxxian's mandibles before taking off down the steps.

Her score was lost, but she could still escape with her life. The second stun spear comes the front, thrown from a Maraxxian whose wings beat over the party floor. She cries out, briefly, before the neurotoxin catches up to her lungs, stealing her voice. The pain is brief, doing its voltaic work throughout her body until the sensation - all sensation - ceased.

She collapses, knocking over a table spilling the food and drink. The world blurs. And the last thing Yuki remembers hearing is the rumble of Soddorom's laughter.

Well shit. She thinks, I knew I should've gone with poison.

Yuki--the Jade Assassin feels her eyes open, but no light graces her. The Maraxxians--

She tries to flee but her wrists are pierced with white pain. Bound over her head. She is hanging from the ceiling. Her feet barely touching the floor. It is moist. The entire room had a hot odor and reeked of sweat and perfume.

The room, like most of the Palace's interior, looks half dungeon, half bedroom. Stone walls, golden in the torchlight, chains, hardwoods, juxtaposed with silver chalices and pitchers, and red velvet drapes and carpets.

A bead of sweat travels down the small of her back in the torch heat and settles where her ass hangs bare.

While Yuki slept, she was dolled up. Make-up applied by other slave girls, and black lipstick. Her blue-tipped hair was fashioned into two ponytails. Her bare tits were only covered with golden pasties bound together by a lazy gold chain. A g-string veiled with a wispy transparent cloth. And to make matters worse her throat is clasped ever so tightly with a thick golden collar with a chain link. Yuki would recognize it anywhere. A T7 slave collar, with remote detonation built-in, compatible with all slaving applications and games outside treaty space. It is vulgar, tasteless, and leaves nothing to the imagination.

An outfit befitting a slave girl.

The large wooden doors part, two Maraxxian guards flank a stubby little goblin-like creature, robed and overly perfumed, who smiles wide and yellow with his needle-like teeth.

"We are Pytys, whoremonger for Soddorom," he says with a snicker, "We take you now to your Master."

Yuki has no desire to have a Master, nor to be paraded around like an exotic concubine. But she has little choice.

"Fine," she spits. Confident, that escape is momentary for her.

Led by Pytys and the Maraxxians, Yuki's hands are bound behind her back, her collar is linked to a chain as loud as it is thick. Jingling and jangling as she is brought before the party chamber. The repulsive Alien crowd is delighted, pointing and laughing as they recognize her, catcalling and pointing at the foolish Assassin's pert ass and breasts. The wispy transparent veil hiding none of that ass that folds slightly over the back of her legs, flossed with the g-string, her breasts covered only in scarce gold pasties, scarce slave outfit only accentuating her supple body as she walks shamefully toward her Master on his dais before high steps.

The vile slaver smiles as she is led by Pytys into view in all her scantily clad glory.

"Our Master," Pytys approaches Soddorom, bringing him the end of Yuki's chain, "I present to you the Jade Assassin herself, may she bring you great pleasure and entertainment."

The vile Slaver grins, exposing that rotting ruin of teeth she so hated. Before, when she was just below the steps she had not noticed just how monstrous in size he was. Like a massive bed of greasy meat.

He coils her chain in his chubby hand. And yanks. Yuki cries out as she stumbles forward before his feet, below his belly as it rumbles to his laughter. To the whole chamber's laughter. Her face flushes red.

"Hi Yuki," his voice is deep and wet, "It's an honor, I've been a fan of yours. Ever since you killed Zugatta and allowed me to expand into his territory."

The humiliation, the hopelessness of the situation, coupled with the venom of the Maraxxian stun-spears, all of it is enough to make Yuki, the proud Jade Assassin weak. Not noticing in time that Soddorom has undone his robe as she lies weakened before him, his massive green phallus and balls hanging over her head as she collects herself. He lifts her chain, bringing her face to face with the biggest dick she has ever seen. Green with a diseased and discolored red tip. Warted and veined even all the way to the tip. Hardening and stretching before her own eyes.

"I wanted to thank you myself since you have done so much for me."

She is lifted like a cat by Soddorom as she kicks and chokes until he pulls her to his fat belly. His hot grease rubbing into her skin as she turns away in disgust, and he laughs, spit erupting from his maw and catching Yuki's face.

She looks down, his slimy diseased cock pointing between her legs below her, drooling in anticipation, as she slips and slides toward it on his natural mucus, pushing and thrusting out with her belly and chest to keep from being impaled on it, rubbing herself into Soddorom's belly like lotion.

His greedy hands travel down her sides, stroking her, sending dreadful shivers down her body as his eel-like tongue dances over his pustule lip.

"I have heard about you Assassin girl," he says, "No doubt you have heard about me and my tastes." He cups her bubble butt, squeezing and kneading it as she squirms in disgust. The Alien audience watching every moment, every jiggle as Soddorom slaps her ass.

"I've had royalty, politicians, trained pleasure girls, but I've never tried Assassin pussy before, HAHAHA!"

His hands travel down to her thighs, fingering her g-string aside, and pulls her legs wide apart.

"No! NOO! It's too big! It won't f--!" Yuki cries,

Her pussy breathes for a moment before Soddorom brings her stretched open pussy down over his cock. The head is big enough on its own, and the sensation makes Yuki's eyes go wide, her pleas die in her throat as he stretches her pussy lips and insides, and he's not even halfway in. She clenches all muscles, but his natural slime and grease lubricates him as he pushes her inner walls aside--mental and literal.

"I--IEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!" Yuki wails as Soddorom laughs in her face. His dick feeling ten times as big inside her than it looks. And that was only the first thrust, he chuckles as he lifts her for a moment sinks her all the way over his cock again. And soon Soddorom is fucking Yuki with ease. Her tits clapping wildly as he thrusts his pelvis up and brings her down deep over his hot slimy member with maximum force. Hammering into her with no remorse or restraint for her petite frame and size.

Yuki's muscles slack, her toes uncurl, and the Assassin's eyes roll into her head as she is used like a sex toy by Soddorom who buries his cock to the hilt inside her. But not all of her cries are of pain. No man or creature has ever compared in sheer size to Soddorom.

He is a Monster, she despises everything about him, he dressed her like a whore, made her into his a sex slave, she will kill him.

"RRGH! Yesssh," Soddoram moans with a mouthful of spit, "Aw yeeeeeesh baby that's it--RRRGH!"

His cock is slick with her juices as he works in her, it is plain to see for the Palace crowd as they point and laugh at poor Yuki, cheering on their host. "Assassin whore!" being the most common of their chants.

The monstrous criminal is insatiable, grunting like an animal in between dumb laughter as Yuki squeals. Writhing red with shame, her entire lower half reduced to a burning acknowledgment of Soddorom's relentless fucking. Her body glistening golden in the light of the pyres. The mixture of pain and pleasure brings ecstasy to Yuki as her head falls back as she cries out. Her chain singing with every thrust, reminding Yuki of her place. A light drool coming from the side of her mouth as the fat beast uses every inch of her for his pleasure alone. Squeezing her ass--glistening in the torchlight, tighter as he fucks her deeply, urgently before his hall of sum and villainy.

12