Yuki: Space Assassin (original)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soddorom's face contorts as he shoots his load into the Assassin, his cock erupts up her cunt like a geyser, spraying her womb with his excessive and fertile seed as she cries out. Soddorom rumbles in amusement as Yuki's chest heaves, pulling off her pasties by the chain linking them, his tongue dancing around her areolas as his teeth play at biting her nipples as he thrusts the last of his load into her, each squirt carrying less power.

All while his cum leaks out of her cunt and spills on the dais in copious measure for all to see. She blushes red, her face full of shame, a single black tear, dyed from her eye-shadow rolls down her cheek. Her worst enemy just came inside her.

Soddorom drops Yuki, cum trailing down her thighs as she catches her breath. She groans as she tries to move with her hands bound to her back. Inching away like a caterpillar with slave girls tend to Soddorom, offering him drink. He notices Yuki trying to escape and lets out a cruel laugh. Coiling her chain around his fist and tugging.

"GYK!" Yuki cries out as the collar bites her throat and cuts off her air. The servants and spectators laugh.

"What's the matter Assassin girl? Something in your throat? I haven't even gotten there yet!" He laughs, spit erupting from his maw. Yuki wriggles back before she turns purple, and returns to the dais. Lying at his side like the concubine she's dressed to be.

A feeble Golbian pushes a hover cart before the dais, right before the seat. It hums as it lifts a tray, revealing rows of crustacean treats that resembled giant ticks, swimming in a hot yellow juice.

Soddorom's fat belly rumbles, and with haste, he tugs Yuki's chain. Beckoning her to feed him like an insatiable toddler.

Grimacing, she reaches forward. Taking one of the creatures, soaked in juice. Its limbs flailing in slow as juice flows down her arm. Soddorom is panting excitedly now, opening wide, his black tongue waiting for Yuki's hand.

She has to climb over his belly, her hands sinking into his flesh like a hot bag of mud toward his mouth. His breath coming down on her hard, a gas that smells of decay and liquor. She can't help but close her eyes and turn away as she places the snack into the bowel of the woman breaking King. His lips close around her arm, halfway in his mouth, chuckling as he sucks away the juice that coats her hand.

The creature squeals inside his mouth as the Slaver crunches and chews and swallows his treat. More than amused with her disgust.

"Another," he bellows with his mouth full. Giving her chain a jingle.

I am Yuki, the Jade Assassin.

But Yuki didn't make mistakes. The Jade Assassin would never wear... this! She would be strong, she would fight until the end of her strength. She would never allow her body to be violated by any Slaver, would die before she allowed any part of his anatomy to enter her. The Jade Assassin would...

As she reaches into the pot again, Soddorom pulls her by the end of your chain. Her back is sucked in by his bed of greasy flesh. She quivers as he rumbles with amusement, allowing a grubby hand to reach down and stroke at her tits. Tits that jiggle with every passionate impulse of her Master.

Yuki shuts her eyes as she feels his face come down on her. His tongue, diseased and sticky, rolls out of his maw to lick her from neck to ear where he gives a soft bite.

It approached that time. The cavernous palace booms with drums and deep vibrating pulses that set the tempo for the slave girls as they dance, twisting their hips, writhing and tracing their curves to the delight of the Alien zoo that made up their audience. Including, the poor Princess Kyra. The girl sucking off Soddorom when Yuki first came.

Soddorom pulls Yuki's chain, "Watch her my pet," he says, "Learn how to dance like her. I will have guests here soon, you do your best to impress, or you will know what it is to disappoint me."

Yuki remains at Soddorom's dais, lying on one side, her hand resting over her hip, her athletic body on full display for all coming to witness their Lord's newest prize. Some former Assassin, her shame immortalized as she is made into his tasty cocksleeve for all to see, with nothing to do but to endure his gropes, his spanks, his septic flesh, and horrid smell.

The music plays, a pulsing Alien rap tune. Even in another language, Yuki can understand its bawdy nature, its overt pulsing and sensuality. With it, the patrons of Soddorom cheer and raise their glasses. Before the dais, a table is erected with a golden pole.

The pyres before the dais blast at a theatrical heat, casting a golden light on Yuki's nearly naked body as she is forced to take to it. The torches on all other stages dim as she is forced onto the little stage before Soddorom and his scum. To dance, to entertain.

This can't be what I'm doing ...

If Soddorom grows bored of her he may find more creative ways to humiliate her, he might sell her off, or hell even eats her. Yuki--despite her predicament, is a woman of focus, of determination. She can do anything, she sets her mind to. She knows this. Perhaps there's a way out yet, a flaw in his line of defense, or if nothing else, a way to end him and herself before anyone can stop it.

The beat drops, and with it, Yuki takes the slack of her chain and twirls it like a lasso while rocking her bare hips, all around her platform. She grabs the pole from the back, dry humping the air, thrusting out her chest, then her abs, all the while shutting her eyes. Opening them slowly and lazily on her Master on his dais, on the edge of his seat. Hoping he is pleased.

She struts around the stage, shifting her pert ass left to right, giving her ass a jiggling smack before spinning, and sliding down to throw her head back, whipping her two ponytails. No applause or respect, but the horny catcalls, whistles, and groping of the genitals is the validation she needs. She rolls onto her back, running her hands down her tits and sides all the way to her g-string, pulling them off slowly around her bare feet.

She rolls onto her chest, placing one hand after the other as she crawls to the end, looking into the repulsive face of her Master. The gash of syphilitic blubber parting for his tongue that dances over his bottom lip. She looks into that and licks her lips. As she arrives at the end of the table to knead her tits tipped with gold pasties united by a chain, pulled off with a tug to show her puffy nipples to Master. Naked save for bracelets and the collar, Yuki throws her arms high, slowly rocking and flailing to show off her flawless belly and tits as she table-dances for Soddorom.

This performance was more than Soddorom can take. His heart is pounding with excitement, his tongue wagging and drooling a waterfall of hot slime as he grabs Yuki's chain and pulls. She reaches for the floor in time to beat the collar's bite, crawling to her Master's feet to kneel as he desperately fights open his robe. Tearing it in haste to smack Yuki the Assassin's face with his monstrous green cock, wet with diseased pre-cum in excitement.

He tugs Yuki's chain, biting her throat with the collar, his pustule eyes fixed on her perked lips shining black with lipstick over pearl white teeth. The same lips that smile with the satisfaction of every kill of the Jade Assassin, that gently blow pink bubbles in her cocky reconnaissance.

He's been wanting to see them dripping with his seed since he laid eyes on her.

"Suck me off, pet."

He slacks the chain. Yuki is flushed with shame, but her survival instinct is strong, she brings her lips to her Master's mushroom head to give it a tender lick. Scooping the salty pre-cum. Recoiling for a moment to taste it, smacking the sticky cheesy filth in her mouth. Immunizing herself before she performs, and deepthroats Soddorom's penis. Her hazel eyes wide and looking for approval as she desperately sucks his cock. His shaft brushes her tongue, rubbing off its sweat and saltly taste until she can only taste her own saliva.

"Talk nasty to me my little Assassin,"

She knows she has to keep him happy, and that slights will be punished. The pale Assassin's cheeks are red with shame. Her enemies watching and listening to every slush to every whimper. She pulls her lips away from his cock for only a moment, catching her breath.

"I love your cock Daddy," she manages. The moment she says it she falls dizzy, with disgust.

Soddorom is pleased, but his pleasure evolves to greed as he grabs her two ponytails like handles, and pulls Yuki's lips deeper over his cock as he thrusts deeper into her throat. Chuckling as she gags. More, and more. Her ears are filled with the same POP and SLUSH. It wouldn't do to just let him use her head as a fleshlight. Any slave can do that.

Soddorom smiles, "Ask me--no, beg me to use your mouth."

"I--" Yuki manages, "... No."

Soddorom un-tenses her right ponytail. PAK. He backhands her, not fatally--a beast like Soddorom can kill her if he wished. He catches her fall with her chain holding her in place before bringing her back. Taking both of her ponytails in his hands, positioning her lips over his eager cock.

"Beg me to fuck your cunt mouth." He says.

"P--Please," Yuki blurts, "F-Fuck my cunt mouth, Daddy. Fuck my cunt mouth,"

Soddorom rumbles in amusement, and obliges her. Filling the poor Assassin's throat all at once with his slimy cock as her eyes widen, growing wetter by the second. Yuki hums, and circles her tongue around her Master's dick as it slushes up and down her throat. His greasy balls smacking her chin with every thrust as he nears himself to climax with her mouth. Laughing and grunting as he picks up the pace. Hammering Yuki's lips with his thick cock.

Soddorom cries out "RRRRRAAAAAGHAAAAH!" Pulling Yuki to the hilt of his cock as he climaxes. Jetting his cum uncontrollably in the back of her throat, filling her cheek to cheek as she reddens and spills his contents out of the corners of her mouth. The head of his cock having a septic pop as he withdraws to lash her face with hot ropes of his seed. Chin to brow with his handiwork. Caking her tits and neck with his sperm as her tongue hangs, her eyes lazy as she falls on her side in a puddle of her Master's hot semen.

The guests laugh and murmur to one another as Soddorom catches his breath, jerking the last precious squirts onto Yuki's ass, bare before him as she lies exhausted.

"What do we say?" He rumbles.

"Th-thank you ... Daddy," she manages.

"Good, now, clean up this mess."

"Y-yes Daddy."

Yuki scrambles to her hands and knees. Shaken, a piece of her broken that she can't recover. But escape has certainly fallen to the last of her priorities as she brings her tongue to the marble floor to lick up the growing puddle of her Daddy's cum. Lapping his sperm like a kitten before his feet.

The next few hours are a blur in the mind of Yuki. A cunning yet perky Assassin a day ago, who has since been fucked by her bounty, danced for him, sucked his dick, and then licked his cum off his floor.

The bed chamber of Soddorom is no less overblown than the rest of his Palace. A massive round bed, red pillows, satin sheets, velvet curtains, no amount of Narnite rosewater though can make up for his smell which clings to Yuki's skin as she's forced to take his side in sleep.

Were it not for the Maraxxian guards--silent as the grave against the walls, Yuki would take her chain and wrap it around her Master's throat. She had killed targets via asphyxiation before. It wouldn't be a challenge. But she knows Maraxxians. By the time the metal reached his throat her slave collar would detonate.

The chamber door opens, lightly. Footsteps gentle and trained. A slave girl no doubt, Yuki gives no acknowledgment, until she comes into her view. It's Kyra, the Agaparan Princess pleasuring Soddorom earlier.

She waits patiently by the bed.

"I am here for your bath my sister."

Away from the party and the pyres, Yuki notices just how beautiful the young Princess is. Kyra is thin, but not frail. Tawny skin, with petite b-cup breasts. Lips soft and small, bedroom eyes a dark brown with chocolate brown hair. Of course, Soddorom would want her in his harem, she is innocent, her family well-loved on her world. Perverting and whoring her is as symbolic as it is cruel.

Kyra guides Yuki to the slave quarters, a run-down part of the Palace where the Slaves take care of themselves and endure the discipline of Pytys. where a hot bath awaits and Kyra bathes the naked Yuki. Scrubbing away the dried cum of Soddorom. Nursing the areas he penetrated with her graceful hands.

"How long ago did he take you?" Yuki asks.

Kyra doesn't answer.

"Hello?" Yuki turns around, snapping a finger in Kyra's face.

"We are not allowed to speak to one another," Kyra says.

"No one's watching, I would know."

" ... Two years ago," Kyra soaks the rag, "I was his favorite before you came."

Kyra's voice is cracked, and solemn.

"My parents had a reward for my return," she wipes Yuki's back with the towel, "But they are gone. No one is coming to save me. I am my Master's slave for life."

A tear falls from Kyra's cheek. "I must take you back now, no one can know we've spoken."

Yuki always has a sense of justice, of righting wrongs. But in this moment she finds herself at a loss in how to comfort the Princess, stolen from her home, enslaved, humiliated. As she has been.

She raises a hand to her temple and pulls her soft lips to hers. Pressing gently, pressing Kyra's thin body to her wet bodacious form. Encouraging her leg to step over the chipped ceramic and into the bathtub with her.

Her lips are as soft as they look Yuki finds, and her tongue as sweet. Yuki is emboldened to explore, to taste the Princess, who at this point can only mirror her actions.

Yuki bites the Princess's lip softly, "Is this forbidden too?"

"... Yes."

Yuki smiles, and to her surprise, Kyra smiles too.

Yuki straightens her back, her hand caressing Kyra's cheek stroking her to her neck. Where Yuki gently wraps her hand and tightens. Kyra inhales, in anticipation. She had been trained.

Yuki guides Kyra's head low, beneath her as she looks up at her. Not fearful, but dutiful. Yuki extends her index finger and places it over Kyra's mouth.

"We are not meant to speak to one another," she begins, whispering with slow enunciation, cold and sensual, "Let us keep it that way, but with some modifications. You are to refer to me as Ma'am, is that clear?"

Kyra nods, "Yes Ma'am."

"Good," Yuki says, "Now, I want to feel your tongue between my legs, my pet."

Yuki takes a handful of Kyra's hair, having her kneel the rest of the way to be level with Yuki's pussy. Her tongue is sweet, and sweet still as the Princess licks Yuki's sex. Lightly, teasingly.

Yuki smiles with her teeth, her senses trained to notice any footsteps coming in and out. It doesn't deter her enjoyment of having Princess Kyra perform on her. It's wrong, in every sense. The girl had been trained to be a tool of pleasure, and Yuki knows she is exploiting her. Using her.

But the control, she needs it.

12