All Comments on 'Yukon - She Never Knew The Real Me'

by greenday0418

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nah garbage, the bitch took the easy way out, and the guy is a fucking pussy. Won't even bother rating it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Plagiarism. If you don’t have permission, don’t use someone else’s wife, car or story.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

Well, I would have like the captain survive but immobile for the rest of his life. Even Pierre should stay alive but bound to a wheelchair for the rest of his miserable life.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Above the Arctic Circle I don't think you'd have the day/night cycle described here. Other than that, a GREAT story. You portray a man pressed into a corner, bereft of options, who must stare betrayal in the face and try to stay sane. Your excellent prose allowed us to "see" the locations, characters and action better than most! Easily 5+++/5!!!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

Why would anybody want to write a sequel to this awful stupid boring ridiculous unbelievably moronic plot ?

What a complete and useless waste of time I'm that anybody would even think of writing something this something this incredibly fucking stupid

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

For more than 500 years man tried to transform shit into gold. Never succeed. This writer tried too, but as always has happened he just got a lot more shit. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story but y’all need to normalize killing in your stories. After killing and murder is a reality in life. An everyday very common reality yet y’all treat it like it never happens. Average people have turned to killers because they were cut off in traffic and you don’t think some dude would kill to protect his wife from a rapist???? Physicality be dammed! Come on guys be more realistic lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a waste of time. MC had no plan of revenge on Pierre and the best he could do about his wife was make her live in the same cave as him before getting home to divorce her.

It's all okay cos they all die (the captain is in on it this time), MC is injured and meets a nurse in hospital... no clichés...

And her BS story... ffs

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What's with the wife's dying in the stories today?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Nice. I definitely like this guy better than the original.

greenday0418greenday0418over 2 years agoAuthor

To Harryin VA: I had this story in my head and needed to publish it so it would go away. Not that you would understand since you've never tried to write anything.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

This wasn't a sequel. This is just a rewrite, following almost the exact same storyline. Except for the ending. The original had him killing Pierre. This piece-of-garbage tries to have him be all macho at the end. Meeting the boat, carrying an axe. Pierre would have just shot the idiot and tossed him overboard.

Then his slut wife sacrificing herself. Utter rubbish. The last scene in the hospital was not necessary at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An entire story in one paragraph. Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would you want to write a story shittier then the first prequel by GA? Are u a fucking sadist?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The original Yukon was a decent story. This is a load of drivel. Parts of it don't make sense and the ending is beyond ridiculous. It's hard to follow another author. I see you make a habit of it. Try writing your own stories instead.

knoxhardknoxhardover 2 years ago

In response to the plagiarism charge -- it's not. Plagiarism is taking someone else's work and claiming it as his own. It's using without attribution. That is very clearly not the case here or with other such stories where someone has written a sequel or re-write of a story or scenario while clearly identifying the original.

In fact, while it is probably admirable in most readers' minds that the original author is contacted or the attempt made, it isn't really necessary. Permission isn't required.

Finally, authors don't own a story idea. If someone chose to do their own version of spouses taking separate vacations, they aren't plagiarizing -- even if they don't acknowledge DanielQSteele1's original or the alternate by qhml1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Narrator keeps saying he has a plan for revenge, but all he does for six weeks is run away and hide in a cave. He doesn't even get his revenge: Pierre is killed by RCMP; Captain has a heart attack, and Helen dies for him. Still, worth it to get HIV all riled up.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The story was good, if a bit boringly told, but the ending sucked. The wife got off too cheaply, as did the captain and Pierre! A quick death was the most gracious option for the three!

Finchy1955Finchy1955over 2 years ago

God the original wasn't much cop but this one is garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unlike the original and the GA sequel, which were both 5's, this one rates a 4. On the positive side was the MC taking revenge, and the three perpetrators getting their just desserts. On the other hand, breaking the Brit code in favor of Michigan (who does this guy think he is, StangStar06?) made no sense, and was a bit of a spoiler. Also, the ending seemed a bit abrupt. Instead of "who knows what may happen," it would've been nice to have an epilogue showing that "what may happen" in fact did.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

rofl didnt think this story could get worse u proved me wrong

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Yawn.

Best I can do for ya.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

W done. I admire the amount of detail you put in this version. I didn't like the original story line and obviously still don't like it, but you did a great job except for the crazy ending.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Couldn't really stand the original and the whore getting dead almost always disappoints.

I actually can't comprehend not killing Pierre as he gave so many opportunities with his arrogance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

According to the US Copyright Office, "Only the owner of copyright in a work has the right to prepare, or to authorize someone else to create, an adaptation of that work. The owner of a copyright is generally the author or someone who has obtained the exclusive rights from the

author. If you use a copyrighted work without authorization, the owner may be entitled to bring an infringement action against you."

Knoxhard doesn't know what he is talking about. This is plagiarism, and any use of characters with a unique name and/or a well defined personality is also a copyright violation. The only legal use anyone can make of another's work without their authorization is under the "fair use" doctrine, where "it is permissible to use limited portions of a work including quotes, for purposes such as commentary, criticism, news reporting, and scholarly reports."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Got silly. Slashed in chest and somehow got thoracic artery? Not likely. And then:

It was my wedding day six years ago in New York City, and as we left the Cathedral after the wedding service, there was some shooting across the street. A stray bullet hit my husband in the head, killing him instantly. My mother passed out and hit her head on the stone steps causing a cerebral hemorrhage, and she was dead in three hours. When he reached my mother, my father had a heart attack, and they couldn't revive him. And if that wasn't bad enough, a week later, the caterer hand-delivered a bill for thirty-six thousand dollars for the reception that we never had."

Absurd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

old story you stole from somebody else and you trashed it worse than what they did give up

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Yeah its not too bad

3/5

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Well written story but as others commented, I couldn’t get my arms around the husband’s persona. Yes, in the end he grew a backbone but the death of all his persecutors was a lazy writer’s out. 4*

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

Absolute trash, wow. The original was shit, but this was even worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What was the point of this sad little tale?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anything is an improvement over UKResearcher's crap. Sure, another Martian Slut Ray plot, with the wife "suddenly" becoming a whore, with no similar history or forewarning. So how do you improve on a turd? You did your best. Allowing the wife some sort of death with honor was puzzling, and pointless. She should have kept the child and spent her entire life regretting herself or the bastard ever being born.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes best by far. Only gave her too much credit.

StormXStormXover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this version better than the original.

Thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Neither would have left the cabin alive. Nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Absolutely dire, one of the worst stories ever, please, please, I beg you, no more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I felt so happy to read the wife died. I wish the husband died too. The world is in dire need of getting rid of spineless white men. And as some of great cucks of literotica have shown, the white men themselves are fit for the job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought the original story was bad, but this slop makes stupid look good. I didn't expect much and got even less.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Pussyboi married alpha bitch then they met alpha troll. Pussyboi reaped the rewards of his bad judgement in a mate. Pussyboi grew some balls but got sloppy and paid again. Then Dr. McDonald proved the old adage "First liar doesn't stand a chance".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thankful UKResearcher's series of cuck heavy tales seems to have ended. It's an unlikable and unrealistic storyline to begin with, but I thought the author did a pretty good job of making it readable. The ending seemed a bit far fetched, but both wife and Pierre meet their maker.

BTW I would never set foot in the Yukon or any other wilderness without necessary weapons and bear repellent. Canada does allow you to carry non restricted shotguns and rifles in the wilderness, so our guy could have come ready. Curious in the story, that he never mentioned encountering any wildlife.

SouthdownSouthdownover 2 years ago
Shouldn't have bothered

This story was a silly mess, much worse than the original...and a waste of time writing it. The original was a very poor story but this thing made it look good. There was no redeeming feature of this story it was just a failed copy, Like a forged bank note it has no worth beyond what you could con someone into believing. I gave it 2** but I've always been overly generous to afflicted persons and losers. Don't mess anyone else's stories up. Stick to your own.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

This is a worse version of a weak story.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Though it was well-written story of a quite wimpy man he begun to painfully man up. That ax if he wasn't so wimpy could have made this story 3 pages only. Or he could have used the kayak and left behind the troll and slut.

Gram1Gram1over 2 years ago

Uh, what? Absolute dreck! I literally couldn't make it past the coin toss and only managed to skim part of the rest. How does someone write about such repugnant and loathsome characters, especially the MC. Was the original MC such a wimp? No more, please.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Good technique for an absolutely worthless waste of time. No uplifting anything here. Reading this just makes one tired. Why did you waste all the effort writing this utterly depressing waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To bad I wish he couldn't have got some revenge. She certainly didn't deserve even her little bit of redemption. The other deserved bad times orchestrated by him. I say to bad because he found his balls and they just ended like crappy people often end.

It all turned out in the end but it wasn't what it had turned him into. dissappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story wiith an F- ending

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

yeah so no revenge from the hubby. i guess thats to be expected of a wimp and cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Original and entertaining.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible ending. Readers generally like justice, that was not it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hate stories where the man blames rape on the woman in any way shape or form..No woman would succumb to rape just because the man had a huge penis..this is so far out its not even close to being believable..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like some of this author work but I detest this story. Another ignorant offering that misunderstanding and distorts rape. No woman, unless afflicted by deep problems, willingly succumbs to no matter how big the rapist's penis. Also the 12 inch dick trope is ludicrous. Check out a penis size calculator online to see the odds. Like less than 1 in 10 million. Moreover, with rare exceptions, women do not.enjoy or at least cannot.br maximally satisfied by a.massivr dick with top complaint being pain and discomfort. 7 to 8 inches is considered the Goldilocks dick length for sexually active women on large 1000+ participant studies. Moreover, virtually no woman can take a 12 inch dick fully. Pierre would have been bottoming out at 9 to 10 inches max while assaulting her cervix (also painful for many women). So yeah really disappointed in the unrealistic and disingenuous representation of rape regardless of dick size. Watch Dead Calm. That is more appropriate. Nicole Kidman does it to survive and save her husband but when she gets a chance she wants to see her rapist killed. Physical pleasure from rape is about mental survival not enjoyment. No woman desires that unless they are already broken mentally.

Buster2UBuster2U11 months ago

These complainers must not have read the same story as me. I read that all the bad guys, including the whore wife, were dead at the end of the story. That works for me. I have no problem with that. Hubby was going to divorce the whore anyway, As she had Big Dick Disease. She fucked Pierre on the boat before they ever got to their happy love nest. The commentor closest this comment was unbelieving of a 12 inch cock. LOL I've seen them. I had a biker buddie named "Rabbit" that was hung, as well as several of my black buddies. Just because you haven't seen something, doesn't mean that there isn't such a thing, LOL Regardless, this was a Great ending to the Yukon Story! 5 big blazing Stars for our writer! Very excellent ending to that tale. Good Job, good writing, good story. Thanks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My only question is how anyone could get far enough through a 'ukresearcher' story to be able to write a sequel, or an alternative version.

I'll give you points for bravery on that alone.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If that’s ur idea of revenge..then best of luck to you! All that macho talk of taking revenge on Pierre…and all he manages was to prove how wimpy he was. Got gutted by Pierre and needed Helen to save him by giving up her life…What a joke of a man… no guts..no balls and absolutely no self respect!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Shit…was that ir idea of revenge! Man i have seen some slimy worms taht had more spine!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Had trouble with ending. Simple answer death.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

MountainMan1336MountainMan13362 months ago

Okay I read the whole damn story and gave it 2 stars. Pierre was a big man, but the wimp husband was too scared to do anything. He could have fought. He could have burned the cabin with his slut wife and Pierre inside it. But no he was a coward, so he just let his wife get fucked while he did nothing. The husband was probably British by his actions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergreenday0418@greenday0418
New story submitted for ON THE JOB 2023 in Romance. This one took me two years to finish. New meds seem to help. Still no cure, but there is hope for Alzheimer's treatment to slow down the disease.