Yukon - She Never Knew The Real Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head side to side.

"So I guess there really isn't any hope for our marriage, is there?"

"No. When we get home, I will pack up my clothes, quit my job, move far away, and pray the nightmares I'm having will stop."

"I understand, and I'm so sorry I lost my respect for you, and I won't block the divorce."

I could see a speck way down the river with a tiny stream of smoke rising off the boat.

I pulled the ax out of the log and stepped back behind a tree.

"Stand where you are and don't speak to them when they pull up. I want to see them crap their pants when they see me."

Soon the boat was pulling up to the dock, and I could hear the voices of the Captain and Pierre loudly trying to figure out why the cabin was burnt down to the ground.

"MERDE," cried the Captain. "That cabin has belonged to my family for sixty years. So what have you done, woman? Have you gone mad?"

Pierre was standing on the bow, looking at the smoking piles of ash and rubble which used to be his house of rape. When he turned to look at Helen, I stepped out from behind a tree holding the ax in both hands. Pierre swore and lost his balance, almost falling into the pond, and the Captain let go of the wheel, causing the boat to bump the dock before regaining control. As I walked toward the boat and helped Helen climb up on the deck, he yelled at me, "What happened to you? Pierre told me you were dead."

Following Helen up on the deck, I turned and walked toward the bow staring at Pierre with hate, and said, "What can I say? Pierre is not too bright, just a big dick attached to a gorilla."

Pierre backed away as I hefted the ax with two hands in front of me, and he walked backward on the starboard side. I sat down on a hatch facing the Captain standing on the bridge, and Helen sat next to me, with her hands in her lap.

"Let's go, Captain, nothing to bring back but two passengers and the clothes on their backs."

We sit there, glaring at the Captain and Pierre on the bridge, for the entire six-hour trip back. The air was cold, but our heavy coats kept us from shivering. And in my mind filled with hate, I went over my plans for revenge on the Captain, Pierre, and Helen.

When we finally pulled up to the dock, and two dockworkers tied the boat off with ropes Pierre threw to them, I stood up and slammed the ax deep into the deck while smiling at the Captain. As I walked aft to climb off the boat, I made a mistake letting Pierre see his knife on my belt. When I reached the spot to step off the boat onto the dock, Pierre moved with speed I never guessed he had, grabbed his knife, and slashed the right side of my chest through my jacket. As I was staggering back, he raised the knife to stab me just as Helen stepped between us, taking his blade into her chest. It must have gotten wedged in her ribs because he couldn't pull it out as she fell to the deck. He screamed, jumped off the boat knocking the two dockworkers out of the way, and disappeared somewhere in town. I fell to my knees, holding my side as I bent over to look at Helen's face.

"Sorry, but since I destroyed your life, it's only fair I forfeit mine." She smiled, and her body relaxed in death. I looked up at the Captain, and he was clutching his chest with both hands as he slumped back onto the bridge. Then, very quickly, my world was fading to black, and there was a roaring sound in my ears.

*****

I heard a steady beeping sound, and wherever I was, there was light. I opened my eyes and looked around before realizing I was in a hospital bed. My right side was on fire, and I realized I was holding a call button in my left hand. I pushed the button and waited. I heard footsteps coming quickly down the hall toward me, and a nurse slid through the door. After seeing I was awake, she dialed a number and informed the person who answered my status.

Then she began doing all the stuff nurses do: stethoscope, listening to breathing, taking blood pressure and pulse, yada, yada, yada. Finally, another woman came through the doorway holding a chart, wearing a doctor's coat with a name tag that read Dr. McDonald, Trauma Surgeon.

"You're a very lucky man. You lost 60% of your body's blood volume, coded twice in the operating room, received eighteen units of O positive blood, and it took me nearly 2 hours to find and suture three cuts in your right thoracic artery."

"So, I'm a lucky man. My wife's dead from a knife in her chest, after our honeymoon was ruined by a Neanderthal with a 12 inch Dick who raped her every day for a month." So I exaggerated some; I didn't want the world to know I was married to a slut.

I stared up at the ceiling, and no one spoke, so I added, "With luck like that, why would I want to live?"

The doctor spoke calmly, "After the police talk to you, I'll come back and tell you about my luck."

Two men came in and introduced themselves, "I'm Sgt. Sheppard and this is Cpl. Lanier, RCMP. We want to ask you some questions about what happened to you this past month."

"Before I begin, can I ask a few questions first?"

"Be my guest, sir."

"I know my wife is dead, but what about the Captain and Pierre?"

"The Captain had a heart attack and died on his bridge, and Pierre got into a shootout with some Mounties north of town and was shot and killed. From documents we found on the boat, it seems the Captain was Pierre's older brother."

I nodded and then spent over an hour describing everything that happened since we climbed onto that boat for the first time. After the Mounties left, I ate some dinner, and Dr. McDonald, whose first name was Angela, came back and told me about the worst day of her life.

"It was my wedding day six years ago in New York City, and as we left the Cathedral after the wedding service, there was some shooting across the street. A stray bullet hit my husband in the head, killing him instantly. My mother passed out and hit her head on the stone steps causing a cerebral hemorrhage, and she was dead in three hours. When he reached my mother, my father had a heart attack, and they couldn't revive him. And if that wasn't bad enough, a week later, the caterer hand-delivered a bill for thirty-six thousand dollars for the reception that we never had."

"Your day was most definitely worse than mine. Fortunately, all I lost was a wife who had Big Dick Disease." We talked into the night, and who knows what may happen?

The End