Breeding the Groupie Pt. 01

Story Info
Teen finds the band her mom loved.
4.7k words
4.39
24.9k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers

NOTE: This is not a story thats erotic or about romance. It is simply slut PORN written from a mans viewpoint. All persons are fictional and over 18 years of age.

Jan saw the sunrise through the bedroom window. Oh shit, she needed to get home. Although mom slept in late she wanted to be sure she was there before her mom woke up.

She moved Randy's stiff arm off her and rolled to the edge of the bed. His brother Dan grabbed her wrist. "Oh cmon now, you can't just run out on us," he said.

"My god," she replied laughing, "didn't you two horn dogs get enough last night?"

"Oh, we can never get enough of your sweet stuff," Dan replied as he smiled and pulled her back toward the bed.

"That's for sure," added Randy as he began to awaken. "I feel my morning wood is growing."

"Well, fuck each other," she said, "I've got to go."

She turned toward him and he looked at those beautiful blue eyes and then at her large breasts. His 20 year old cock began to stir. Randy too had begun to paw her. The twins knew from experience that Jan was their slut. She would take care of them both again. They were both in the mood for a morning fuck. They had no intention of letting her leave yet until they dumped in her again.

Pulling her back on the bed Randy grabbed her other wrist and with their free hands they squeezed her firm tits and rubbed her cunny hard as they laughed. They owned this cunny.

"I have to leave," she began to protest but they weren't listening. She was their play toy and they weren't finished playing yet.

"Oh, Jan baby, you can't leave yet," Randy said laughing as he rubbed her thigh up to her cunny. "My balls aren't empty yet and you do it so well."

"Yeah slut, " said Dan, always nasty, "I need to empty my balls one more time before you go."

The boys treated Jan like some tramp and it made her cunny moisten as Randy's hand worked her clit and she rolled side to side. He was a real cute guy, they both were. Jan wasn't deceived that she was anything more than fuckslut to them. She cared nothing about romance with these two. Jan knew the were bad eggs that just wanted to use her to empty their balls and that was all the turn on she needed. She laid back satisfied she would be getting another taste of hard cock before she left. Why not? She still felt a little itch left that needed to be scratched.

"Ok Guys, but then I have to leave, my mom will be getting up soon."

"No problem Jan, just turn that sweet engine on and we'll cum quick," Randy said. Randy always was insistent. He knew Jan well, she never turned away a cock.

Jan had been Randy's girlfriend at first but he soon shared her with his twin Dan. They had been a bedroom threesome since they took her to Hawaii a couple months back. Dan was unable to get a date to go and with only one room they all seemed to cozy up. Since they looked alike she pretended she hadn't noticed who was whom until it was too late. By then It felt so good she just rolled with it. They both fucked her all that week. They had been a regular thing since they got back. Jan would come over to visit and she would stay with them drinking, partying and fucking.

Jan really didn't need another fuck. She needed to leave but she wanted to please them. If they wanted her she would let them. Deep down Jan was a people pleaser. Watching their faces when they came gave her a certain satisfaction. It felt good when a man needed her. Good when a man paid attention to her. She didn't have a father at home.

"Ok Randy, you warm her up a little," Dan said as he got out of bed.

Randy moved on top first and slipped in his cock. There was no need for foreplay, Jan got wet fast and Randy, still half asleep began his in and out movements in her wet cunny while his brother staggered to the bathroom to pee. Randy felt her tight teen cunny grip on his now sober cock. It felt great as she now went to work to service him.

"Oh god Jan, you're so tight. I love you sweetie," he said telling her the shit he thought she liked to hear.

"You love to fuck me," she said, as they both laughed.

Randy pressed on. "Show me you love me baby, show me you love me," as Jan felt the cock so warm inside her and she now began working her talented cunny on his cock as he nibbled on her ear.

Randy felt the good cunny action. Jan knew how to fuck well. She moved back and forth gripping his cock and pulling him in deep as he closed his eyes and enjoyed the milking action. Jan smiled with pleasure knowing he was close and then purred as he tightened up and unloaded his semen inside her. It felt do good. One set of balls emptied and one to go, she thought.

"Oh fuck, ohh," he said as he held her tight, sure to get every drop in deep.

Dan had returned by now. He smiled and stroked his cock while he waited his turn.

"Tight cunny is all yours," Randy told him as he staggered to the bathroom for his morning pee. Dan took his place and she took his cock in her hand and placing it in her cunny. He pushed his iron hard cock deep inside her. Jan watched his face as she began her cunny tightening motions. She knew what he liked and she watched his expressions as she went to work massaging and squeezing his cock. She knew he wouldn't last long.

"Sooooo Nice Jan," he said, "so hot you are. Ohhhh fuck..." as he looked into her beautiful blue eyes. She knew Randy loved fucking her and she felt satisfied when he grunted sending his hot semen inside her hole. She had emptied two cock making two guys happy. It hadn't taken long. Jan had an athletic body and a small tight cunny and she used it expertly.

*****

Jan sprinted three block home. She didn't even pant when she got there. Her high school years on the track team and in gymnastics had toned her muscles well and she made it home in time to sneak through the back door. She had to admit two hot loads was a great way to start her day but the cum was sliding down her thigh and she needed to wipe. The house was real big and if mom wasn't awake yet she'd never know. Jan was 19 now and she had been sneaking in late for months. She knew she'd not get caught.

When she landed in her bed she rubbed her panties in her crotch. The cum the boys gave her had been leaking all the way home. She had drained them each three times since she went there for a swim yesterday. This morning's deposits were still leaking out. Jan fell asleep with no worries now that she was on the pill.

*******

Jan woke to a knock at the door. She was devastated to hear from the officers. Her mom had been in an accident that night. She did not survive. Jan contacted her Aunt Dina who quickly arrived. The next few days were consumed with burial services. Then came the day she arrived at the lawyers office. That's when Jan learned why mom had never worked.

Grandpa had left a lot of money and Jan was relieved to know she would never need to work. The house stocks, bonds and other investments were being well managed but Jan was still heartbroken. She would miss her mom. She never knew her dad.

Jan started thinking and when Aunt Dina came over she asked about her dad.

"I can't tell you much," Dina replied. Your mom spent a couple of years after high school in Nashville. She loved music and belonged to a band there. A couple of years later she came home pregnant with you,"she continued. "If anyone knows who your father is, they would."

Jan went through moms old stuff and found pictures and other memorabilia. Then she saw the photo. Her mom kneeling down with the three guys standing behind her. A banner above read, "Simply Music."

Jan knew little about them but she knew how to find out. Attached to the photo was a note: "Missing you," it read and it was signed Alan Balmound.

Jan did her internet research. Sure enough a musician by that name played around Atlanta. She would find him and then maybe she could find out who her father was.

*********

Jan arrived at the Country House in Atlanta late and checked in. She took a long shower and then checked herself in the mirror. She looked good with an athletic body at 19. Her long light brown hair covered both sides of her pretty round face and she loved that she had her mom's big blue eyes. She lifted the picture again. She looked so much like mom except for the curls mom had put in her hair back then.

Without much thought Jan had the curling iron out and not much time later she looked almost exactly like her mother had 20 years ago. Standing naked in the mirror she eyed her tight ass and her long legs. She had her mom's body for sure and she was grateful for those large firm 38 C cup tits.

Jan rubbed her cunny. She remembered with the things going on she hadn't seen the twins in weeks. Jan rubbed for the longest time but without the feel of hot cum shooting inside her she just couldnt get to a climax.

Here she was far from home and she was really feeling the itch. She would have to be careful. She had stopped taking her pills when she left last week. She felt she didn't need them since she would be away from the twins now. She was on a mission and she would track down the band and get some answers from her moms old friends.

Jan dressed in style and hoping Alan would recognize her she headed for the Blues Club a couple blocks away to see Alan.

She sat close and watched as he played his piano and sang. He kept looking at her. Then he played the Sax. He even had a guitar. He was a very talented man. She really hoped he might be her father. He looked so handsome at twice her age. She was anxious to meet him. She was all alone now.

Jan approached him as he was packing up. He was stunned.

"You look so much like your mom," he said.

Jan came back to his place to talk and told him about the accident.

"I'm so sad to hear about her accident," as his eyes reddened. "She was a great friend and I always enjoyed our month together in Nashville."

"Then you were my mothers lover," she asked.

"Yes," he said. "I mean, I loved her and yeah we had been intimate at times but there were others so I don't think I would be your father." He added. "I mean, She never told me I was your father," he said. "I didn't even know she had a child. You are very beautiful just like her," as he kissed her. Jan was startled. Alan moved closer and kissed her again. Longing for a strong man, she kissed him back. Alan held her close as he kissed her and rubbed her thighs. It sent warm waves through her system.

Jan realized he was much older than any boy she had fucked. He was a grown man.

"Wait," She whispered to him in confusion feeling the heat in her cunny.

Alan pressed on, "oh but you are so beautiful like your mother. I can't resist. It's like she is here with me again. Just a few kisses, please."

Jan knew she shouldn't but he pushed on and she wanted so much to please this man who had meant so much to her mom. They kissed more and she felt the warmth in her middle. She couldn't help it when he rubbed her thighs and she opened her legs. She melted as his experienced hand rubbed her crotch.

"Oh, I missed you so much, I need you so much, you are the most beautiful woman in the world. I must have you, I must. Now that I have found you again, I will never let you go."

Jan wanted to resist but it had been weeks since she had been with the twins. Jan was feeling the heat as he rubbed and her legs were opening.

"No, "she whispered, "I can't," she said as he totally ignored her. She wanted to make him happy. Her rubbed her cunny and it was betraying her.

He wanted her. No man had ever said those things to her. He wanted her so much. She longed so badly to be wanted, to be needed.

He removed her top and marveled at her breasts. "They look so large and beautiful, just like your mom's, " he whispered to her passionately as he rubbed them.

He was a big strong man and he didn't slow down as he rubbed her cunny, wet now from his experienced handling. It didn't take long until she was naked and Alan was rubbing the trimmed light brown fur on her cunny. Yeah he thought she even has that sweet light brown cunny fur of her moms.

"Oh Kelly," he said, using her moms name. It set off a spark in her that she needed to please him like her mom had. She needed to please this man who so desperately wanted her.

Jan was now being handled by a man twice her age. A man old enough to be her father. Strong hairy and handsome. Alan moved his large hand on her cunny as they kissed and he felt her wetness.

Alan chuckled a little inside, she creamed fast just like her mom always did. She was ready and he wanted to enjoy her just like he done so often with her mother.

Alan loved her mom like he said. He loved fucking her just like the others in the band did. Kelly was their number one groupie, she was a talented fuck and she would take on the trio for hours, sometimes days. She kept them all happy and satisfied for weeks on the lonely road.

Jan's hand took his large cock. He was much bigger than the Clark boys. She placed his cock inside her wet lips and he moved forward getting deeper inside her tight cunny. Then Jan took over.

Alan gasped as he felt her cunny grip down on his cock and she began her milking. Pulling her knees back and moving her thighs back and forth she gripped and released him working like a pump on his cock. He loved the soft slippery tight cunny walls pressing on his iron hard cock.

Jan's cunny felt his large cock inside her. Each muscle of hers gripped his cock and He felt the smooth wet muscles of her cunny as she worked them around his stiff member pulling his skin and clamping on his base. She knew so well how to massage a cock inside her. Her muscles were in superb condition.

He moved his cock inside her enjoying the tightness of her teen cunny canal and letting her do her cunny action. Slowly she worked his cock as his elbows strattled her small body. His large body pressed hard against her small one as they kissed and she held him tight thinking of nothing else except pleasing this father figure on top of her.

"Oh, it's so nice to be in you again Kelly, I missed you so much," he said.

Alan felt the tight vice like grip as Jan faded into lust and increased her natural milking motions. Her cunny opened wide to let him in and gripped hard as he pulled out. Alan went wild as she gripped his cock hard at the base with her controlled cunt muscles. She has her mothers talent he thought. A natural.

Jan felt his big cock being expertly massaged inside her. He used every muscle inside her cunny to maximize his pleasure.

Jan also felt the big cock and it was affecting her much more than the boy cocks she been used to. She began to sweat and pant as she expertly massaged the cum from his balls.

Alan hadn't enjoyed one this young in years and he felt her cunny stroking and massaging his member. He knew his explosion was quickly approaching. His cock was swollen huge now. Thinking of Kelly who he had enjoyed so many time before and knowing he always enjoyed cuming deep in her. He looked down at pretty Jan and held her tight as he felt each splash of hot cum fly up his tube landing inside her teen cunny.

Feeling the hot semen fly out in ropes and the hot liquid hitting on her cervix set her off. Little Jan tightened and spasmed as she creamed down saturating his cock and balls.

He loved it when she came because she gasped and shook hard just like her mom Kelly always had. He laid there spent, panting and exhausted having dumped a week of pent up load in the tightest cunny he had enjoyed in years.

Jan felt the hot semen inside her and laid there panting, relaxed and content that she had pulled it out of him, yes she satisfied this older man.

Jan spent a week with Alan. He fucked her constantly whispering, " Kelly, I love you," as he let her work her sweet cunny action on his cock until he spent his semen inside her. She couldn't say NO, he was moms good friend. Besides, she was satisfying a man now and she came more that week than she ever had with the twins.

"I loved your mom," he told her as she left, "but I don't think I'm your father. Phil might know," he told her, "they were closer than I was. She would have confided in him."

*****

Alan had given her Phil's address. He was living in New York. After a week with Alan and a lot of good fucking Jan needed to move on. She became concerned because she wasn't on birth control and Alan had been cuming in her twice a day. She loved it when the big man unloaded inside her. Jan had never had a lover so much older and experienced but she had a mission to identify her father and Phil might have the answers she needed. She need to see Phil.

Jan arrived in New York a few days later and waited. Phil was out of town and had just returned. She met him at a dinner club where he was performing with a trio. He was a big guy in his early forties. He played a base. It was big but he handled it like a toy. She loved listening to him play. Alan had told her that Phil was a favorite of her moms. He was special to her mom.

Jan approached and introduced herself to the big man. She was so small and looked like a child next to him.

"Oh my god," he said as he packed up, you look so much like her. "I can't believe it. You are so beautiful."

Phil had invited her to his place and told her stories all the way about her mom and the group and how they all traveled together. Jan had never know any of this, she was so exited that her mom had seen so much travel.

"Kelly was with us all the time, he said. "She surely was an inspiration to us all." We all loved her and we traveled together all the time."

Phil had returned from the shower as Jan finished another drink. Dressed in his robe he sat on the sofa next to her. "I loved Kelly," he said, "she meant so much to me." He began to cry as she took her hands. "I'll miss her so much."

Jan felt his pain for the loss of her mother. She made no resistance as he leaned over and kissed her. Jan kissed him back. He had been so close to mom and now she was here with him. One kiss wouldn't hurt. Then he held her and she felt those big strong hands.

Jan pushed back a little. He was so much older and so big, she hesitated. Phil pressed on. Jan knew she shouldn't do this. "Oh Kelly," he said, "I miss you so much." I'm sorry I didn't love you more. I'm sorry I was always so busy.

"I wish I could spend one more night with you, just one more night when I could hold you in my arms and tell you l love you," as he continued to silently sob.

"It's ok, Phil, I'm here and it's ok."

Jan felt so badly the need to comfort this man. This large father figure of a man that she didn't object as he rubbed her and kissed her and soon he had her naked on the sofa as he opened his legs and placed her hand on his hardening cock.

Oh my god, she thought, he's so fucking big!!!

Jan couldn't resist, she stroked his cock slowly as it grew bigger and harder.

"Kelly please," he said, "you know what I need, you were always the best," as he spread his legs wide and moved her head toward it.

She hadn't expected this, but Ok, she thought, I can give him some head as her mouth opened to take him in. In and out she sucked on his cock, concentrating on giving him the most pleasure.

"Oh Kelly, you are the best," he said as he held her head down on his cock. Jan sucked him a long time, he was huge and she barely took in half of it but she expertly massaged his cock tip with her tongue. By now though her cunny had become so wet. She was in heat and she had a big cock here.

Jan worried a little. She had started ovulating this morning and she had no birth control any longer. She knew she shouldn't but she made no resistance as he led her to his bed. Phil dove his face in when he saw her long legs and her sweet little cunny.

Phil licked her like a pro. He spent a while concentrating his efforts on her cunny, licking her young teen pussy sending her off on a wild orgasm. Then he moved on top and she opened up. He was a big man. His massive arms strattled her as felt his cock head reach her wet cunny.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers
12