Yum Yum Ice Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,086 Followers

"Two thousand thirteen, Toni, two thousand thirteen," Anita smiled.

"Yeah, well, just remember who you're like married to," Toni said, holding up her left hand.

"Like you too," Anita said was Toni's attention was temporarily distracted by an attractive red headed girl that was squatting down, freckled buttocks straining her bikini bottom.

Kathy Kroff and Chelsea Duhon were walking around, camera following behind them. Bobby and Valerie Elswell were also walking around, talking to a few of the girls. Brother and sister were both wearing pullover shirts with the Parasols Magazine logo over the left breast. Bobby wore khaki trousers, but Valerie was wearing khaki shorts that were far too short, exposing a great deal of her luscious buttocks. Her feet were jammed into red pumps with four inch heels.

"Surprised you're not wearing your miniskirt," Bobby commented as he took a few test shots of a large chested strawberry blonde.

"Time of the month," Valerie admitted.

Spot Daigrepont was broadcasting live from the parking lot of Yum Yum Ice Cream. Her indignation was actually quite funny to a lot of KULD listeners and many showed up for the contest because of her tirades.

"Here, Sweetheart," an attractive older woman said, handing Spot a one dollar bill. "Put on a bikini and shut up."

The woman's statement was caught by Spot's microphone. For weeks after the ice cream contest, callers to the Spot Daigrepont broadcast would usually end their calls with 'put on a bikini and shut up.'

Paula came under the large tarpaulin that had been set up. The large box fans she'd rented were blowing hard but it was still quite humid underneath the heavy canvas. Chelsea Duhon shoved a microphone in Paula's face and got a quick interview. Paula made sure to identify each judge, and thank each judge personally. She also identified her business partner, Heidi Moek, who was there with her three daughters.

Then Paula made sure each team had all of their ingredients. In a loud, clear voice, she went over the rules one more time. Then, with a flourish, she screamed 'Go!' and the contest was underway.

Performance 12 News would edit the tape for broadcast that evening. Many viewers did call in, requesting an unedited copy; there were many scenes that had to be pixelated as wildly cranking girls exposed nipples, many bikini bottoms had severe camel toes visible. One young lady had her top pop and her teammate had to grab the crank while her friend fixed her wardrobe malfunction.

"Oh yeah, I'm glad I came," Cindy playfully glared at her husband.

"Me too, Mommy, me too," David said, rubbing her pregnant belly.

"Oh, don't do that!" Cindy protested. "You know what that does to me."

Chapter 4

"Ten points for taste, ten for texture, ten for originality, total possible points is thirty," Paula again explained to the judges as the time drew to a close.

"Ten, nine, eight..." Paula and the crowd yelled as the final seconds ticked away.

"Do we judge them on their bikinis?" Anita asked.

"No," Paula smiled.

"Then like, why'd you like have them wear them?" Toni asked.

"Because I like bikinis," Paula answered truthfully.

She mopped at her sweaty forehead.

"And it's summer time," she continued. "What's more summer time than bikinis?"

Team One scooped their creation into three small cups and brought them to the judges' table.

"It's like a mango," the team's captain announced.

"It's LIKE a mango, or it IS a mango?" David asked.

That earned him a glare of annoyance from the team captain. And a mild glare from Toni.

"It is a mango," the girl answered.

Team after team brought up the small samples. Team eighteen explained that their ice cream was a salt water taffy flavor. No one missed the looks of distaste on the three judges' faces as they tasted the ice cream.

Team twenty three had a vegan take on cherries jubilee. Kathy Kroff gave an undisguised sneer of contempt at the two emaciated looking girls.

"See, the human soul is being rotted away by..." the team captain began her spiel about vegan diet.

"Honey, we're being paid fifty bucks for this," Kathy cut the girl off. "Hardly enough for me to give a shit about why you're a vegan."

"And since I make my living off of slaughtered animals," David chimed in.

"Well, all of y'all are just evil," the girl shrilled. "And I shudder to think what your insides look like."

"Not atrophied like yours, I'll bet," David muttered and tasted the weak flavored ice cream.

"And now, we'll give the judges time to tally up their scores," Paula announced.

She had a big smile on her face. But inside, Paula's heart was breaking. She'd seen Laci in the crowd of spectators. Standing next to Laci was a young man with a military style haircut.

"Ms. Moek?" Paula asked as the attractive red head was enjoying a chocolate cone. "Would you announce third place, second place and first place, please?"

Her three daughters were enjoying their own ice cream cones. All three red heads beamed up at their mother, their pride evident.

"In third place, with their strawberry cheesecake ice cream, team nine," Heidi called out.

Team nine was a little put out that they'd not won first place. But David Torres did offer the three girls a hundred dollars apiece for their recipe.

Team sixteen won for their mixed berries ice cream. The two girls wearily hugged each other.

"And in first place, with their pineapple jalapeno ice cream, with a perfect score of thirty points," Heidi called out excitedly. "Team six!"

The two Latin girls screamed and hugged each other. Then they both hugged Heidi. They also hugged Paula, Kathy, Anita, Toni, David, and Cindy.

Paula handed out tee shirts that had 'Yum Yum Ice Cream' printed on them to each girl that had competed. She also handed tee shirts to Kathy, Anita, Toni, and David and Cindy. Heidi and Heidi's three daughters, Honey, Hannah, and Heloise also received Yum Yum tee shirts. But on the three girls, the tee shirts were more like dresses. Spot Daigrepont refused to accept the offered tee shirt.

Then the three employees Paula had hired began spooning out cones of ice cream for the spectators at a dollar apiece. The twenty four half gallon containers went quickly. Those that had been lucky enough to get the pineapple jalapeno from team six did nod in agreement with the judges' decision.

"When I saw you adding the eggs?" Kathy said to the two Latin girls. "I was thinking, ooh, this is not going to taste good."

"It was almost like a custard," Anita agreed. "It was one of the few ones that I said, 'damn, wish there was more of this!'"

"Is the sour cream," one girl admitted. "Cut the sweet."

"And, Yum Yum Ice Cream will officially open its doors tomorrow, eleven thirty," Paula continually shouted out as she walked through the crowd.

Finally, the crowd dispersed. The rental company took the tarp down, took the large box fans away, took the chairs away. Paula and her three employees washed out the twenty four ice cream makers. Then Paula locked up the store, opened her converted apartment, lay on her small bed and fell into an exhausted sleep.

"You believe that Heidi said I should do another one for fourth of July?" she groaned before sleep overtook her.

While Paula lay in slumber, Laci lay underneath Carl Boudreaux. He was the son of one of Daddy's employees, a Lance Corporal in the United States Marine Corps.

Right now, Carl was home for a little R and R, whatever that meant. He was stationed overseas, said he couldn't tell her where. Of course, that just piqued her interest and she pestered him to tell her.

His grabs of her breasts had been strong, demanding, manly. He had said he wasn't about to eat her pussy; only faggots did that kind of stuff.

Laci hoped she'd remembered to take her pill that morning. Carl grunted and thrust into her at a rapid pace.

"God damn, know how move?" he wheezed.

"God damn, give me something move for?" Laci retorted.

Chapter 5

Monday through Thursday, Yum Yum was open from eleven thirty until ten thirty, keeping time with the movie theater's movie showings. Friday and Saturdays, they did not close until twelve midnight, closing after the Midnight Movies had begun rolling. Sundays Paula ran the shop from one pm until six pm, also in accordance with the theater's operating hours.

And business was steady. She usually caught a little breathing room at around two thirty, and again at four thirty. But from five o'clock until the door was locked, she and whichever two employees were on that evening did not stop.

She kept the menu simple, kept the servings consistent. Each burger came with a handful of shredded lettuce, a tomato slice, an onion slice, and three dill pickle slices. Didn't want the tomato? Pick it off. The cheese for her cheeseburgers was thick cut American cheese. Wanted anything else? Bring it from home.

Each table had a squeeze bottle of ketchup, a bottle of mayonnaise, and a bottle of yellow mustard. There was also a bottle of Crystal Hot Sauce on the table. The counter had the same setup.

She had toyed with the idea to serve French fries, but decided to serve potato chips instead. One flavor. Regular potato chips.

By all accounts, Paula Don was a screaming success. She had repaid any outlay of First Union Bank by the time Labor Day rolled around. Because of schools starting up again after the summer break, she had to cut her staff back, but two of her five employees had quit to return to class anyway.

By all accounts, Paula was a success. But at night, laying in her small bed, staring at the ceiling of her garage/apartment, Paula felt utterly defeated.

Her mother would not talk to her. She'd reached out a few times, hoping that time had softened her mother's heart. Time had only hardened Don Pho Soo's resolve.

A few of their classmates had come in, had squealed and shrilled happily to see Paula. They had told Paula that Laci was engaged to Lance Corporal Carl Boudreaux.

She'd cried herself to sleep the first time she'd heard that information. She let a few tears slide the second time she'd heard the news of Laci's engagement. The next few times, she managed to smile and say she hoped that they'd have a long and happy life together.

It was a slow Tuesday in September. The air outside was blistering; through the large window Paula could actually see the air shimmering off of the asphalt.

Because of school, the theater had a showing at twelve noon, then did not have another showing until four fifteen. Paula watched the occasional car whiz past along the highway.

Then it began to get dark. Black, angry looking clouds rolled in so quickly, the outside security light had not even clicked on yet.

"Oh boy, we're in for it now!" Paula giggled, actually enthralled by thunderstorms.

A quarter of a mile away, Rosie Hernandez had tired of listlessly wandering around her apartment complex. Her mother had not paid their cable bill, so they had no television, or Internet.

She did wonder what her mother had done with the two hundred and fifty dollars, her half of the winnings from Yum Yum Ice Cream. But Rosie knew, asking would just earn her a slap across her face. Along with a screaming lecture on all the sacrifices Anita Hernandez had made for her daughter, her ungrateful daughter.

Rosie felt the pockets of her denim cutoffs and dug out a five dollar bill. An ice cream cone, or even a hot fudge sundae did sound good; the air was so hot, so thick she could hardly breathe.

So, she started walking toward Yum Yum Ice Cream. Just as the driveway of the ice cream shop and movie theater came into view, clouds rolled in. Rosie quickened her pace. At the mouth of the driveway, the air shimmered and sizzled with a lightning strike. The clap of thunder was immediate, deafening. Rosie was temporarily blinded by the horrific flash.

Then the bottom dropped out. Within seconds, she was drenched. When she regained her sight, she could hardly make out the outline of the small building through the sheets of rain. She sprinted, as best as she could in her ragged flip flops.

"Oh my God, you're soaked!" Paula exclaimed as Rosie scampered into the building.

The white Yum Yum tee shirt was translucent and Paula saw that Rosie wore no bra. Her 32B breasts were small, round, a dusky brown in color. Each was capped with a dark brown nipple that was crinkled hard in the chill air of the small building.

The tee shirt also clung to the girl's flat belly, and showed that she had an adorable little nick for a belly button.

Her calf length black hair was plastered to her beautiful face and Rosie brushed it back out of her large black eyes. She offered a crooked smile to the Asian girl that was walking toward her.

"Didn't see that coming," she said just as another clap of thunder boomed out.

"Come on, Sweetheart, you're going catch your death of cold," Paula ordered and unlocked the door to her apartment.

Rosie allowed herself to be pulled into the dark makeshift apartment. Paula shoved her toward the shower.

"Go ahead, get in the shower," Paula ordered. "I'll get you another tee shirt."

Rosie did not hesitate. She stripped off the soggy tee shirt and dropped her denim shorts to the bathroom floor where they landed with a wet 'plop.'

Paula saw the girl's hairless cleft and her mouth went dry. Then Rosie turned and Paula was looking at a compact butt.

Paula wrung out Rosie's shorts and tee shirt into the sink, then threw them into her dryer. She then lay another Yum Yum tee shirt onto the towel rack.

Then, even though she wanted to climb into the shower with the unnamed girl, Paula forced herself to go back out to the store.

"Son of a biscuit," a man said as he entered the building. "It is coming down out there!"

"Yeah it is," Paula agreed.

He ordered a cheeseburger and a strawberry malt. Not a shake, a malt. Paula made sure to give him an extra squirt of the malt flavoring and he nodded with satisfaction. Then he smiled as she squirted the dollop of whipped cream on top of the frothy drink.

Paula kept an eye on her apartment door but the girl never did come back out. There was no way for the girl to escape from the converted garage without setting off the fire alarm.

Just as the man stepped out into the unrelenting rain, Rosie came padding back into the store.

"Kept waiting my shorts to dry," she explained. "Still not dry though."

Paula looked down at the hem of the girl's tee shirt, hoping to get another glimpse of the girl's hairless pussy. She admired the girl's slim, tanned legs, her dainty feet But the hem reached down too far for her to see the girl's bald pussy.

"Why DO they call it a pussy?" Paula almost said aloud.

"So, what you want?" Paula smiled at the girl.

"Oh! My money! It's in my shorts!" Rosie exclaimed and turned to fetch her shorts.

"Don't worry about that; what you want?" Paula asked, grabbing the girl's hand and pulling her to stand next to her behind the counter.

"Um, hot fudge sundae maybe?" the girl asked.

"I'm Paula," Paula said. "Paula Don."

"I know, I see you on TV," Rosie said. "My cousin and me? We say, 'we go make ice cream, bet we win.'"

"Pineapple jalapeno," Paula remembered. "It was good."

"It was the best," Rosie said proudly.

"So, what's your name?" Paula asked as she quickly made a hot fudge sundae.

"Oh! Rosie," Rosie said. "Rosie Hernandez."

She perched on a stool and ate the ice cream. In between bites, she and Paula chatted; there was no one else in the building. The pounding rain would be sure to keep most customers away for the foreseeable future.

Paula was relieved to find out that Rosie was nineteen years old, almost twenty. Then, when Rosie scraped the last of her sundae from the bottom of the fluted glass, Paula took it from the counter.

"No, no, let me, I wash," Rosie insisted.

"Dishwasher," Paula nodded toward the large stainless steel contraption.

"Oh," Rosie said, standing next to Paula as Paula slid the rack into the front end of the machine.

"And..." Paula said and hit the button to start the machine.

Then she resumed standing at the counter, leaning forward on her elbows. Rosie came and stood next to Paula. Both looked out at the rain. It may have popped up like the occasional pop up thundershower, but this storm would not pass as quickly as the usual thundershower.

Lazily, Paula began running her hand up and down the back of the girl. The girl's long hair was still slightly damp from her shower, but Paula could feel the girl's warm flesh underneath the tips of her fingers.

Rosie did not object to the casual contact. In fact, the four foot eleven inch girl actually leaned and put her head on Paula's shoulder for a moment.

The contact may have seemed lazy, casual. But Paula was relishing the contact, the soft touches. When Rosie put her head on Paula's shoulder for that brief moment, Paula actually fought down the urge to kiss the girl on her full, pouting lips.

Paula let her hand drop lower. Gently, maintaining her casual semblance, Paula ran her hand over Rosie's compact backside.

"He he," Rosie giggled slightly. "Like my butt?"

"Yeah, like that butt," Paula confessed and chanced a squeeze to Rosie's firm buttocks.

Rosie wiggled her buttocks and both girls giggled. Then Paula gave the girl's buttocks another squeeze.

When that did not cause Rosie to move away, did not cause the girl to protest, Paula again caressed and squeezed the delectable buttocks.

Rosie did squeak slightly when the hem of her tee shirt was flipped up and Paula's hand touched her bare buttocks.

"Oh!" she gasped, mouth open when Paula's fingers grazed her tightly clenched anus.

When Paula's hand touched Rosie's slick pussy lips, Rosie turned her head and looked at Paula. Paula leaned forward, lips puckered.

"Son of a gun! Is it pouring out there!" Tammy Wells, one of Paula's employees shrilled as she dashed into the building.

"Come on, let's see if them shorts are dry yet," Paula said, heart thudding in her chest.

Paula did not know if any of her employees knew of her homosexuality or not. She was not ready to announce it to any of them, though. It might be the twenty first century, but Southwestern Louisiana wasn't as open minded as the larger metropolitan areas might be. So, even though Paula was displeased at Tammy's appearance, she was grateful that her employee had not come in three seconds later, had not caught her kissing the attractive Latin woman though.

Mutely, Rosie followed Paula into the garage. Her shorts and tee shirt were now dry. Rosie began to take off the tee shirt she was wearing.

Keep it," Paula said. "That way? Got two of them."

"Gracios," Rosie said.

She dug her five dollar bill out of her pocket and offered it to Paula.

"No, no, keep it," Paula said, clasping Rosie's hand in her own.

"Gracios, Amiga," Rosie smiled.

"Si, Amiga," Paula smiled and joined Tammy at the counter.

"Almost didn't come; you look at that?" Tammy said. "Couldn't even see the road, I swear!"

"Oh, this is Rosie Hernandez; she was the one won the ice cream contest," Paula said as Rosie rejoined them.

"Had some of that; God it was good!" Tammy praised.

The rain let up at around seven. By eight thirty, it had stopped altogether. Even so, the dinner rush was very light. By nine thirty, Paula sent Tammy home; they'd had a total of seven customers from the time Tammy walked in until now.

And Rosie was still there, quietly sitting at a stool. She smiled at the customers, did chat with the few that chatted with her. But for the most part, she just sat.

"Want another sundae?" Paula asked when it was just the two of them.

"Um, maybe cheeseburger?" Rosie asked.

Paula dropped two patties onto the grill. Then she flipped them over and slapped the thick slab of American cheese onto the patties.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,086 Followers