Yum Yum Ice Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,062 Followers

She then dressed each bun and put two plates down. She then walked around the counter and sat next to Rosie. Quietly, the two ate their dinner.

"Need me run you on home?" Paula asked as she slid the last trap of dirty dishes into the dishwasher, turned off the grill, and locked the refrigerator doors.

"Um, no, we um, maybe?" Rosie shyly asked and ran her hand up and down Paula's back.

Paula turned off the shop's lights, unlocked her apartment door, and pulled Rosie into the dark room. The small floor lamp cast a soft glow over the bed as Paula pulled the Latin woman to sit on the edge.

For a few moments, Paula did gently run her hand up and down Rosie's back, over Rosie's tee shirt. Then she wormed the edge of the tee shirt up and put her hand underneath, to lightly stroke Rosie's bare flesh.

Rosie leaned forward and gently touched Paula's lips with her own. Then she opened her mouth and licked Paula's lips. Paula accepted the invitation and sucked Rosie's tongue into her mouth. She could taste the cheeseburger and potato chips and orange soda. She now wished she had not had the onions with her own cheeseburger.

Rosie's soft hands caressed Paula's face. When they broke the kiss, Rosie muttered words of endearment, in Spanish. Paula repeated the words, agreeing with the slender girl.

Rosie tugged on the hem of Paula's work shirt and Paula quickly slipped the blouse up and off. She kicked her shoes off and wiggled out of her khaki trousers.

"Wait, let me, I do it," Rosie whispered as Paula began to struggle with her lacy bra.

She pulled Paula to sit back on the small bed. Rosie kissed around Paula's shoulders and chest, then unhooked Paula's bra and eased the scrap away from Paula's small breasts.

"Oh, beautiful," she murmured and began to gently suckle on one of Paula's hard nipples.

Rosie licked and sucked Paula's small breasts, then gently nibbled her way down Paula's belly, toward Paula's bikini panties. She eased Paula until Paula was laying back on her bed. Rosie knelt on the bed as she worked.

"Oh God," Paula moaned as the girl tugged her panties down her chubby thighs.

She could feel the curtain of Rosie's thick hair tickling her flesh as Rosie's head moved lower. When the hair was tickling her upper thighs, Paula bent to look down. She could see the top of Rosie's head, but Rosie's long hair hid everything else from view.

Then she felt Rosie's hot breath blowing across her overheated pussy. The breath sparked a shudder in Paula's belly. She gave a grunt when she felt Rosie's small fingers toying with her wet slit.

Rosie slowly licked up and down Paula's wet pussy. She then waggled her tongue from side to side, playfully batting Paula's light purple pussy lips. Then she again licked up and down the wet slit.

Rosie delved her tongue deep into Paula's pussy, lapping up Paula's excitement. She drove two fingers into Paula's pussy and sucked on Paula's throbbing clitoris.

"Ugh!" Paula grunted loudly in orgasm.

"Oh, so beautiful," Rosie again declared and hummed as she sucked up Paula's juices.

She sucked and fingered Paula's pussy to a second orgasm. Then she wiggled out of her own clothing and lay next to a gasping Paula.

When Paula was able to, she gently caressed Rosie's face, then kissed the girl's full lips. The two kissed and touched softly. Then Paula lowered her head toward Rosie's breasts.

Again, Rosie shuddered and muttered words of love in Spanish as Paula travelled down from Rosie's throat to her breasts. Lying on her back, Rosie's breasts were barely more than bumps on her slender frame. But her dark nipples stood out, hard and proud.

Paula teased each breast bump, avoiding direct contact with Rosie's nipples. Then she lapped at each nipple. Rosie shuddered in pleasure when Paula blew warm breath over the wet nubs.

A nip at Rosie's belly produced a giggle and Paula had to stretch up for another kiss of Rosie's pouting lips. Then she travelled lower, toward the beautiful hairless slit.

She teased Rosie's hard clitoris with a few nips and forceful sucks. Just as Rosie was about to orgasm, though, Paula backed away from the hard, throbbing organ and teased and sucked Rosie's heavy pussy lips.

Rosie had a heavy, musky taste. It was not an unpleasant taste; Paula actually enjoyed the essence that drooled from Rosie's tight pussy.

She drove two fingers into Rosie's pussy, then added a third finger as she again sucked on Rosie's clitoris.

"Aiee! Madre Dios!" Rosie screamed as she bucked in orgasm.

Then Paula wrapped the shaking girl in her arms and kissed her gasping mouth hungrily.

After a few moments, Rosie smiled shyly and lightly touched Paula's face. She peered into Paula's dark, unreadable eyes.

In Spanish, she asked if Paula was disgusted, ashamed of her. She was, after all, a lesbian.

"I am lesbian too," Paula admitted in Spanish.

Chapter 6

Paula woke up, or came to. There was a warmth pressed against her belly.

She fully woke up and felt Rosie's slender back pressed against her chest, Rosie's compact buttocks pressed against her crotch.

The digital clock showed that it was nearly six o'clock. She still had at least another two hours to sleep, but Paula rarely slept beyond six am. Owning a restaurant, there was always something that could be done. The grill could be cleaned, even though it wasn't dirty. Dishes could be stacked, even though they were already stacked. Last night's receipts could be tallied up, even though they already were tallied.

She could do a quick inventory, see what needed to be purchased at Super One Foods. She always bought the same things, the same amount each morning. But it never hurt to check.

She could fill the mustard, mayonnaise, and ketchup squeeze bottles. When she put them into the refrigerator, she always stacked the fuller ones in the rear, the emptier ones toward the front. It just made it easier to fill them as she went about setting up for the day's business.

"I need bathroom," Rosie mumbled.

"Right there; haven't moved it since yesterday," Paula teased.

"Shut up," Rosie giggled.

She turned and kissed Paula's lips. Then she wiggled out from underneath Paula's small blanket and padded, nude, to the bathroom.

She didn't close the door as she noisily relieved herself. Then with a flush, she bounded back into the bed.

Obviously, between bed and toilet and back, Rosie had sucked a little toothpaste into her mouth. She kissed Paula with a minty fresh mouth.

Paula's eyes filled with tears. Laci was forever chomping on mint gum; her kisses were always minty fresh.

She blinked back her tears, gave Rosie a gentle kiss, then wiggled out of the bed.

Paula resisted the urge to shut the door. But she did not turn on the light as she relieved herself. Then she too sucked a little toothpaste into her mouth and used her tongue to sluice the toothpaste around her mouth.

"We make love?" Rosie quietly asked when Paula slid back into the narrow bed.

In answer, Paula kissed the girl's lips, then sucked Rosie's tongue into her mouth. Her hands combed through Rosie's tangled hair.

"Yeah, let's make love," she quietly agreed.

This time, when Rosie began to slide down, Paula twisted the girl's body around.

"Oh! Si!" Rosie agreed and straddled Paula's face.

Since both girls were four foot eleven, they were a perfect match to perform sixty nine.

"MMph!" Rosie mewled when Paula's small hands parted her slick pussy lips.

Paula again savored Rosie's heavy taste as she licked and sucked on Rosie's pussy lips. Then she drove two fingers into Rosie's pussy and batted at Rosie's hanging clitoris.

Rosie shuddered, then redoubled her own efforts to bring pleasure to Paula. She sucked, lightly gnawed on Paula's clitoris as she thrust three, then four fingers into Paula's splayed pussy.

Both girls shook and grunted in orgasm. Then, as Rosie panted, Paula tilted her head and licked and tongued the small bit of flesh between Rosie's drooling pussy and Rosie's tight anus.

"Oh!" Rosie murmured in pleasure.

Then Paula's hands were prying Rosie's tight backside apart. Her pointed tongue was tracing around Rosie's tight anus.

Rosie mewled again, then wiggled forward and began to lap at Paula's anus.

Paula stiffened her tongue and tried to force it into Rosie's anus. Rosie thrust two, then three fingers into Paula's pussy as she slobbered around Paula's anus. Then she worked a fourth finger into Paula's pussy and thrust two fingers of her other hand into Paula's rectum.

"Oh!" Paula moaned and also began to finger fuck Rosie's pussy and anus.

"Si!" Rosie exclaimed again and wiggled her butt.

When Paula began hunching her crotch upward, Rosie sucked on Paula's clitoris while thrusting her fingers in and out of Paula's stretched pussy and stretched rectum.

"Shit!" Paula exclaimed and came hard.

She then licked and fingered Rosie's pussy to orgasm.

The two girls panted in the afterglow of their lovemaking. Then Rosie wiggled back around. The two cuddled together.

"Fuck, wish I could call in sick," Paula admitted, gently combing her fingers through Rosie's thick hair.

Rosie kissed Paula, then bit down on Paula's lower lip.

The shower stall was not large enough for the two of them. For the first time since moving into the building, Paula felt that it was inefficient, lacking.

She dressed while Rosie sat on the freshly made bed, dressed in her tee shirt and denim cutoffs, the second tee shirt clutched to her breasts. Then the two shared a long kiss.

Rosie waited by the glass door of the shop while Paula checked her stock, checked what she would need to purchase.

Before Paula could even suggest that she drive the girl, Rosie was already slapping her cheap flip flops on the muggy asphalt, padding toward home.

Paula made her deposit at First Union, did her grocery shopping, then returned to Yum Yum Ice Cream. By now, it was nine thirteen in the morning. There were two hours and seventeen minutes until they opened. Sal Barnes was scheduled to be there for the lunch shift. He was plagued with zero ambition. If Paula kept him at part time, paying him minimum wage for the rest of his life, Sal was fine with that. But despite his lack of ambitions, Sal was an honest young man, a conscientious worker.

So, when Paula heard a knock at the glass door, she looked up, expecting to see the face of Sal Barnes. She could not help but smile when she saw Rosie waving happily at her.

"Hi, what are you..." Paula asked, her words cut short by Rosie's gentle kiss to her lips.

"Just want see you," Rosie quietly admitted.

They stood behind the counter, quietly talking. At Eleven nineteen, Sal walked up to the glass door and knocked.

"I be back later," Rosie promised and slipped out while Sal slipped in.

It was a Wednesday, a school day, so the lunch crowd was light. At two o'clock, Rosie returned, carrying a large tub of buttered popcorn from the movie theater. She sat at the counter and playfully tried to toss a kernel into Paula's open mouth. Then Paula attempted to toss a kernel into Rosie's laughing mouth.

"Here, before we get it all over the place," Paula laughed and pushed a buttery kernel into Rosie's mouth.

Just before five o'clock, as Sal was clocking out, Rosie again left the small building. Paula felt a sadness wash over her as she watched the attractive girl skip down the drive of the parking lot. Then with another wave toward Yum Yum, Rosie walked along the highway. Paula watched until the girl was out of sight.

They got busy just after five o'clock and it wasn't until ten thirty that Paula was able to look up from her station at the grill. And when she turned to deliver two cheeseburgers to the couple at the counter, her heart leapt as she saw Rosie sitting at the counter.

"Want maybe a hot fudge sundae?" she asked and Rosie smiled and nodded.

Tammy and Becky, her two evening shift workers, did look at Rosie with curiosity as they left the building. It had been a busy night and both girls' pockets bulged with tips, so, after a moment, their curiosity about the quiet Latin girl disappeared.

"In the morning? Need let me drive you on home," Paula said as she set the shop's alarm.

She unlocked her apartment's door.

"I uh, worry about you, walking by yourself on that highway," she admitted. "It's uh, it's a pretty busy street."

"Maybe I don't go home?" Rosie suggested as she pulled a small suitcase from underneath the front of the counter.

She kissed Paula softly.

"Maybe I stay?" she suggested.

"Need a bigger bed," Paula laughed.

"No, no we don't," Rosie said firmly.

*.*.*

Laci came into the shop, hanging on the arm of a handsome young man. Paula felt no twinge of jealousy, no pang of loss as she looked at the happy couple. She smiled genially and asked the two what they'd like.

"A sundae," Laci said, smirking at the girl.

"Yes ma'am; what kind?" Paula asked.

"Uh, you know what kind I like," Laci smirked.

"Ma'am? No, I have no idea what flavor you like," Paula answered. "We've got hot fudge, chocolate, strawberry, butterscotch..."

"Oh, hey, that mint one sounds good to me," the young man said as he spotted the placard announcing the new sundae flavor.

"Laci? For you?" Paula asked.

"Hot fudge," Laci snapped.

Paula quickly prepared the two treats, then put them on the counter. She smiled at Laci.

"By the way, congratulations; heard about your engagement," she said sincerely.

"I uh, it's uh, Carl's on base right now," Laci said, casting a nervous glance at her companion.

The young man smirked, looking at the simple engagement ring on Laci's finger. He knew the blonde was engaged, planning on getting married in the winter. He didn't care, though, as long as the girl was willing to give up the pussy.

"Cheeseburger, strawberry malt," Tammy called out before Laci could voice an excuse about why she was out with Andy that evening.

"Got it," Paula said and dropped a patty onto the hot grill.

Just as Laci was scraping the last of her sundae out of her glass, Rosie came into the shop.

"Hey Rosie," Tammy greeted the girl.

"Hey," Rosie smiled.

Laci saw the look Paula and Rosie exchanged as the beautiful Latin girl took a seat at the end of the counter. Laci stood up abruptly and glared at Paula.

"Come on, let's go," Laci snapped at her date.

"Bye, come again," Paula cheerfully called out.

"I go get ready," Rosie said, glancing at the clock.

She unlocked the door of the apartment, entered, then closed and locked the door again. Paula began the steps of shutting the place down.

The first time, the first time she'd been almost embarrassed to show Rosie what she wanted. At first, she hadn't even known what to search for.

Then she smiled and typed 'Anal Lesbians' into the search criteria. Rosie's eyes went wide as she and Paula watched a movie of one woman sodomizing another woman with a large strap on dildo.

"Yes," she breathed into Paula's ear.

The strap on that Paula had bought on the Internet was not nearly as large as the one in the movie. Rosie giggled slightly as Paula cinched the leather harness around her waist then struck a pose.

Then Rosie knelt on the bed, presenting her beautiful small buttocks. Paula knelt on the bed behind her lover and squeezed a dollop of lubricant onto her fingers.

"Oh!" Rosie sighed as the cold gel was pressed against her tightly clenched rosebud.

Paula felt herself very close to orgasm as she watched her two, then three fingers pump i and out of Rosie's tight brown ring of flesh.

"Please, please Paula," Rosie gasped, voice shaky.

Paula squeezed some more lubricant onto the dildo. Then she gripped the base in her greasy hand and brought the blunted head to Rosie's anus.

"Oh!" both she and Rosie screamed in orgasm as the head pushed into Rosie's anus.

"Oh," Rosie groaned, then burst into a string of rapid-fire Spanish as more and more of Paula's 'cock' disappeared into her tight ass.

The prickly nub of the dildo's base was rubbing and grinding maddeningly against Paula's wet pussy, against her clitoris.

"Oh, shit, shit, shit!" Paula screamed as she orgasmed again.

Rosie let loose with her own string of curses. Then Paula reached around and ran a finger up and down Rosie's hairless pussy.

Rosie's scream caught in her throat as she bucked madly in orgasm. Her bucking drove the dildo deep into her bowels and she gasped, grunted and sighed in the painful pleasure.

When Rosie told Paula "I get ready," Paula knew she was getting her backdoor ready for Paula's strap on cock. Paula was glad she wore her apron; it would keep Tammy from being able to see the wet spot in her khaki trousers.

THE END

*****

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I do thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, to rate my stories.

Laci Fontenot and Paula Don are characters from 'X-Rated: Daddy's Old VCR Tapes' in the 'Lesbian Sex' category. David and Cindy Torres are characters from 'Johnson, Johnson & Lambert' in the Romance category. Anita and Toni are like, from the 'Wealth' series. Kathy Kroff is a character from the 'Parasols Magazine' series, as well as appearing in 'On Channel 12' in the 'Loving Wives' category. And Chelsea Guidry, now Chelsea Duhon is a character from 'On Channel 12' in the 'Loving Wives' category, although she has made cameos in a few other stories of mine.

Have a sticky sweet day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,062 Followers