Yummy

Story Info
Emily endures her Stepfather's body-shaming humiliation.
7.3k words
4.47
43.4k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily's stomach rumbled as she glanced into the refrigerator. She turned her nose up, scanning the different healthy foods, leafy greens, and an outrageous amount of tofu staring back at her. She flipped her hair to the side and groaned. Growing up, her mother, Karen, usually kept chips, cookies, and other treats around the house. Since marrying her husband Roy, Karen had stopped and switched to a healthy diet. It had worked for her mother. She had lost over forty pounds while Emily was away at college gaining weight.

19-year-old Emily was suffering under the pressure of her mother's new lifestyle. She had attempted to try a few of their healthy recipes. What else was she going to eat? And Roy and her mother had invited her to hike some of their favorite trails. The two enjoyed walking a few miles daily and tracking their steps with their Facebook group online. Karen had mentioned her celebrated group dozens of times over the phone. Roy was the group's moderator. It was how the couple met. Her mother was fit, fun, and fabulous, and she was happy for her. But Emily would still rather lounge in front of the TV and eat snacks.

Emily was slightly overweight, but she saw nothing wrong with it. The extra pounds were attached to her bottom, blessing her with sharp curves and a jiggly round ass. Plump breasts sat high on her chest, and her soft thick thighs received many compliments. Groping her thick thighs and perky tits was about as far as she let any of those college guys get, but it was enough to keep most coming back for more.

Grabbing a shiny red apple from the fruit basket, Emily scrolled through her doordash app, hoping someone would deliver her favorite fast food. Her part-time job was coming in handy for emergencies like this. This summer, she had plans to save enough to purchase a car to drive back to University in the fall but splurging on a little treat on her day off, she felt was worth it.

Roy Williams stood by the door, watching her with his laptop at his side. His 6'3 bulky frame filled in the small opening to the den. Emily's back was turned, but he knew he was looking at a gorgeous woman. She resembled her mother, but her features were slightly fresher.

Roy scanned her 5-foot thick physique. Emily had slim arms and narrow shoulders but a chubby waist and short, powerful legs. Her plump ass caused her shirt to lift slightly, and he could see her panties were stuck in the crack of her ass, two thick cheeks taunting him. Yellow panties covered her wide bottom, two large eyes on each cheek, depicting some cartoon character Roy couldn't recognize. Regardless, he didn't try to reject the fact his cock was growing at the sight of his stepdaughter.

He took a deep breath before stepping into the kitchen and clearing his throat. The minor noise did not deter Emily from whatever had her attention on the phone. Completely unaware of his sexual gaze, she walked mindlessly toward the hallway. As her hips swayed, those eyes watched him, each cheek moving to and fro with each step she took.

Ignoring his swollen cock, Roy sat at the kitchen table and opened his laptop to begin work. Covid had brought his 9 to 5 home but had introduced new opportunities for achievement. His successfully run Facebook fan page was one of those creations and finding an incredible woman online who he had upgraded to perfection. He found love again at age 45, but it didn't stop him from being curious about what lay underneath his stepdaughter's bright panties

Emily walked out of her room, her eyes on her phone and her mind on chicken nuggets.

"Hello, Emily."

She gasped and held her heart, noticing her stepfather. Mr. Roy was a big muscular man. His solid biceps flexed, and his chest was puffed out. His whole aura made her nervous. Not only was he powerful, but Roy also had a dominant voice. She hoped the man never raised his voice at her or her mother. Roy worked out constantly, and he had a fierce, assertive face that she found threatening, along with his intimidating body.

"Hey, Mister Roy," she waved, giving him a sweet smile.

Roy looked concernedly toward her, "Where are you going dressed like that?"

"Oh, I am only going to the door, Roy. I got a package," she fibbed.

Emily wasn't embarrassed about her immodest behavior but felt guilty for ordering takeout.

After going to the door to grab her food, Emily tried to return to her room, but his deep voice stopped her.

"You're too old for SpongeBob," Roy announced, giving her a harsh attitude.

Embarrassment painted her face, blushing her cheeks.

Emily giggled nervously, "It's just a gag, Roy. My friend has the Patrick ones."

"I'm sure your friend has good taste in cartoons, but it's a bit immature, and they are too tight on you. They made those for children, not grown husky women, Emily."

Emily held the bag at her side and swallowed hard to find the courage to say something about his body-shaming opinions.

"It's just a joke, Roy. I've got others, I assure you." Emily rolled her eyes.

"Your mother mentioned your PMS symptoms."

"Excuse me? I-"

"Listen, Emily. I don't want to argue with you. I understand I'm infringing on your turf, and I apologize. Your mother is determined for us to get along, and I...." Roy held his head in his hand, "I just want us to get along well, for her sake."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to get snappy, Roy. I'm so glad you and my mom have found each other or whatever." Emily smiled as Roy nodded at her statement, keeping his worried expression.

"Come here, Emily. I want to show you something."

Before stepping forward, Emily moved the bag behind her back. Her nerves were getting the best of her, and she broke her stride.

"What is it?" Emily asked.

Roy closed his laptop and gazed at her yellow-covered crotch, noticing the bag behind her back.

"Emily. What is that?"

"Um, McDonald's, I got hungry."

Roy shook his head in disappointment, "What did you get?"

"Uh, just a salad."

"I find that hard to believe. You can tell me the truth."

Emily dropped her head as she confessed, "Chicken nuggets."

Roy groaned, "Do you know how many preservatives there are in just one of those little nuggets? It's not even real chicken."

"I know, I just...."

Emily shifted her feet around, wanting to go to her room.

"Come here," Roy adjusted himself and turned toward her in the chair.

Emily hesitated to move, but Roy waved his hand, giving her a calming smile, "I am not going to hurt you. I want to show you your problem areas."

When she got close enough, his large forearm caught her, jerking her near. Emily gasped in his embrace. His body was hard as a rock and unsettling.

"Uh, I should go back to my room. I'm hungry."

"My, my, my," Roy sighed, spreading his palm over her soft stomach, rubbing gently, causing her shirt to come up and show more of her yellow-covered plump mound. He grabbed her small gut in one hand, wiggling it around, causing her to giggle."

When she looked down, his face was stern, "What's so funny? Do you know this is extra weight you need to eliminate, Emily? Health is not a laughable matter, young lady. "

Her eyes rolled, and she stepped away, pulling her shirt down.

"You are a big-"

"I know," Emily whined.

Roy gave her a fierce look, "Do not interrupt me while I am speaking."

His rising voice caused her to back away. But Roy quickly snatched her closer, bringing her D cups inches from his face. Roy smiled, detecting two hardened nipples poking out of the thin fabric.

"Mr. Roy, you don't have to do this," Emily explained, becoming uncomfortable.

"You are so plump and round, Emily. It's a problem not for me but yourself."

Emily kept her eyes on the wall behind his head as his hand roamed her waist.

She could hear him taking ragged breaths before speaking, "Listen to what I have to say. Um, look at your mother. She's happy and healthy now. It's more than healthy eating, you know? You need to move your body." He shook her waist, marveling at how her thighs shook with ease.

"Look at that," he murmured.

"What?" Emily peeked at him, perplexed.

"Your thighs are so huge. Let me see you from behind, Emily."

"What...I."

Turning her around, he let his hand rest on her thick ass. Roy washed his large palm around her yellow panties. When she sought again to move away from his prowling hands, his forearm pulled her roughly back onto his chest. Grabbing her arm back, Roy flung her off him to get another look at her ass. Other than a harsh gasp, Emily was quiet as he analyzed her body.

"Look at all that extra flesh," Roy murmured, reclining Emily back onto his throbbing cock.

Emily was alarmed and jumped up, "Mr. Roy!"

"Emily, can you be serious, please?"

"You're um, the thing was..."

Ignoring her complaint, Roy began again, "This right here. As beautiful as it might be to the boys, it isn't healthy." He gave her cheek a hard squeeze, and she closed her thighs tighter.

"Stop fidgeting and stand up straight," Roy ordered.

When his flattened hand merged between her thick thighs, she gasped, "Uh-oh, What-"

"Shh, I want to show you there should be a gap here, but you don't have one. All of that junk food is going up and down this area."

Red in the face, Emily fidgeted in place as Roy moved his hand higher, touching her intimate bits.

"Will you be still!" Roy clapped, sliding his palm up and down her fleshy thigh.

"Uh," Emily gulped and looked down at his massive forearm. Her eyes widened, becoming turned on by his touch. Roy kept his hand in place with his thumb subtly pushing at her clit. He moved his thumb around and noticed her expression had softened.

Despite his passion, Roy kept his voice stern, "Are you okay? I am only telling you this because I care about you."

Emily nodded, closing her eyes to enjoy the pleasure. His thumb moved around her clit, and she couldn't help but drop her jaws and sigh.

"Emily, do you have a gym membership?"

Her eyes popped open, and she shook her head no. Roy removed his hand between her juicy thighs to cup her thick mound.

"Mr. Roy!"

"Emily, please, don't make this awkward. This isn't sexual."

She clasped his shoulder as he moved his hand, wiggling her pussy.

"I don't mean to be rude, but I've never seen a pussy this big. Can I see it? Maybe I could recommend an exercise."

No. It's okay." Emily tried to back up.

"You are okay with being a heavyweight? I don't believe that one bit. Don't you want to wear a bikini?"

Emily scoffed at him, "I wear bikinis and look good."

"There is no possible way a bikini can hide all of this flesh. Look at your panties, Emily. They can hardly contain that huge cunt."

"I don't mind my weight," Emily frowned at him.

Her plump breasts hid the bottom of Roy's face as he spoke, "You need to get fit."

"I'll be fine. I'm still young."

"Fat girls turn into fat women."

"Well, my mom was a BBW, so I know I will be just fine."

Roy shook his head, "Do you know what isn't sexy? Diabetes and Heart Disease. Come on, Emily, you sound very childish. I am starting the think these underwear aren't just a gag. Maybe you need to grow up."

Emily scoffed, "Excuse me? I'm in college. I am a smart, slightly overweight woman. There is nothing wrong with me."

"Your mother is wasting her money. LSU hasn't taught you any respect. I am only going to ask one more time, Emily, to pull your panties down so I can evaluate your physical condition. Your mother is worried sick that we will not get along. I am trying to bond with you, but you are making it difficult."

"I-"

"Emily!"

The way he said her name and his face twisted in irritation made her heart race and mouth drop. Her face was flushed with humiliation, but she began to peel off her yellow panties. Emily tugged them off her hips, slowly letting them slip down her thighs. Finally, she lifted her shirt to show Mr. Roy her mound.

Smiling, Roy took in her soft flesh and let his hand brush against her smooth skin.

"It's pretty, but it's too much. I can't even see your clitoris, Emily."

Looking down, she was ashamed and tried to pull her panties back up, but he stopped her and palmed her chubby ass.

Emily moved slightly, and Roy popped her fleshy ass twice, "Stop. Moving."

"Ah, that hurt!"

"Hold still and stand up straight," Roy grumbled.

Emily held her reluctance and stood straight, sucking in her small gut. His other hand rubbed around her mound. Using his fingers, Roy crossed between her lips, landing on her clit.

"Ah-oh, Mr. You can't," she gasped at the sensation, trying to stay upright.

Roy rotated his fingers, "Is that it?"

Emily peeked at him and nodded, "Yes, umm."

Roy's thick fingers were rough, swiping against her button. She was far too ashamed to moan, but it felt good. He glided back and forth from her lips to her clit, exploring her fat vulva until her knees buckled and she fell over.

"Woah, I don't want you to fall, big girl. I won't be able to pick you back up. I have a bad back," Roy mocked, placing his hand on her breast to keep her balanced.

Roy took the liberty of kneading her sweet D cups, letting his fingers swipe against her nipples.

"And these right here," he clicked his tongue, "They are way too big, sweetheart."

Roy rubbed his salt and pepper beard along the underside of her tits while Emily took deep breaths to steady herself.

"Shake them around," he ordered.

Eyes wide, Emily stood stiff and her breath caught in her throat at her stepfather's bizarre request.

Roy pointed toward her, "That's what's wrong with you. You need to move more. You are far too lazy. Come on, now, shake them. Make them bounce up and down," he smirked and popped the bottom of her breast, sending it flying. Emily finally did a slight bounce, and her tits flew up and dropped back in position.

"My God, How big of a cup do you wear?"

"D? I used to be a C."

"Used to?"

"Last year, I was...." Emily ceased feeling embarrassed about her weight gain.

Roy pushed her shirt up, revealing her perky plump breasts; the cool air caused her nipples to get harder immediately. Standing awkwardly with her hands by her side, Emily shivered. Her nipples became extraordinarily rigid and aching.

Roy eyed the green veins running up and down her swollen breasts. His mouth watered to lap his tongue over her pink ring areolas.

"My god, woman, look at those udders."

Emily's expression turned unhappy, "Is this, uh, should we be going this?"

Ignoring her timidness, Roy examined the sides, then lifted them up and down, "They are too heavy for your small torso. Have you ever had them sucked on?"

"No."

"Yeah, fucking right." Roy chuckled, pinching her pink bud between his fingers, "You've let the boys suck on these nipples. I can see the bite marks."

Emily looked down and noticed Roy's taunting smirk. "I have but... but please don't tell my mom."

Roy lunged up at her pink bud and sucked the left one before going to the right, running his tongue over her plump tits. He squeezed them together and ran his tongue feverishly up and down.

Roy winked, "It's our secret. Turn around."

Emily turned around and breathed deeply. The manipulation of her breasts caused more moisture to trickle.

Standing up to lean over her shoulder, Roy cupped her breasts, rotating them for further testing. Emily could feel the heat and bulge of his cock leaning against her bare ass. His arms wrapped around her waist, and he grabbed her soft stomach.

Roy lapped his tongue over her neck, "You love to put everything in your mouth, don't you? That's how come you are so thick and round."

Emily was ashamed to admit she had an oral fixation, so she dropped her head.

"It's okay, sweetheart," Roy chuckled, "Your mother was the same way. Do you know how she changed?"

"How?" Emily asked.

Roy's hands went around and squeezed her plump melons. He tweaked her long nipples before speaking, "If I tell you, will you keep it a secret?"

"I promise. I think my mom looks nice," Emily admitted.

"Turn around. I want to position you, and I will let you in on our secret," Roy said, nudging her shoulders toward him. "Kneel in front of me."

With her panties still around her thighs, Emily knelt on the kitchen floor and looked up at his rugged face. He pulled down his sweatpants. When his cock popped out, Emily was wide-eyed. It was thick and long; the tip seemed to wink at her.

"Stick your hungry little tongue out, Emily."

Her tongue was rosy and dripping moisture. Roy's cock swayed to and fro as he walked toward the kitchen cabinet and retrieved a bottle of sugar-free syrup. Standing before Emily, he lowered the syrup bottle, and the sap trickled on his cock. The sugary concoction was about to leak to the floor, but Emily reached out and licked the syrup before it fell.

"You are such a pig, Emily. Wait for directions, sweetheart."

His disappointment made her feel horrible, and she pouted, "I'm sorry."

Roy continued to coat his cock in the syrup as she watched on, her stomach rumbling for a taste.

When every part of his long tan cock was covered, he instructed, "Take a tiny lick, Emily. This exercise will teach you portion control and self-control."

Licking slowly, Emily sampled the sweet artificial taste of the syrup. Wishing to suck it all off, she wrapped her lips around it to gather the sweetness.

"Mmm," she moaned, savoring the flavor.

Roy patted her head, "Go slow and pace yourself, Emily. You can't be ravenous. Only tiny laps."

Emily frowned but removed his sticky cock to lick lightly around his swollen head. She became enthusiastic as she tasted a slightly salty flavor on her tongue, and her mouth enveloped around the tip of his cock again.

Roy quickly chastised, "Emily! Only licks. You are not a pig, are you?"

She looked up, embarrassed and confused, at Roy's unsatisfied expression.

"I think you are a little piggy," Roy smirked and moved around her, "Keep your knees in place, little piggy, and follow the treat. We will do a stretching exercise. Are you flexible?"

Emily shrugged, turning her torso around to follow his swaying moist dick.

Roy positioned himself behind her and ordered, "Reach for it."

Stooping low and bending her spine, Emily let her head fall back, her tongue out to collect more sugar. Roy bounced his cock on her button nose, teasing her with his rod.

"Stretch, Emily, work for it."

"Ahh, mmm, I can't."

Roy held the base and shook his meat, moving his shaft over her plump lips. Emily's tongue darted out to catch it. Her face covered with syrup didn't discourage her from the mission. She reached her tongue farther out even as his dick became out of reach above her.

"Stretch. Don't slouch," Ray urged, lifting and lowering his cock tauntingly over her lips.

He finally let it fall, and Emily could wash her tongue over his shaft, sending syrupy goodness down her throat.

"Very good. Is it sweet enough?"

"Uh-huh."

"You will need a bath after this. You got it all over your gigantic titties," Roy chuckled, wiping his palm over her sticky chest. Emily giggled as he wiggled both plump breasts.

"It tickles."

Roy smacked her titty, "Stop laughing. Be serious, Emily. This sort of training would cost you a fortune at a gym. Maintain your posture."

Emily stopped her fiddling and focused on scrubbing his shaft clean.

"That was an excellent job," Roy clapped, walking in front of her, "You are very flexible for your size."

Emily smiled and looked longingly at his still-sticky cock; she had yet to suck it all off.

"A good job is always rewarded with a treat. Would you like to finish?"

"Yeah."

"Yes, sir. Use your manners. You think you are a grown woman, but you know nothing about fitness or caring for this big body you have. You lack wisdom. God forbid I didn't marry your mother. You would be as big as that refrigerator."