Yummy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roy patted her legs, "You did good, and that was an exercise, right there." Roy laughed, "You did well on your first day. I am proud of you. Now, Go. Eat your McDonald's but remember what I said."

Emily slid off of the counter, feeling disoriented and confused. Her pussy was sensitive to the touch and ached as she walked toward the kitchen table.

"Emily."

"Yes, Mr. Roy?"

"Wear pants around the house from now on, please."

"I'm sorry, I...."

"I understand it's a difficult change. It's been you and your mom for so long."

Nodding, Emily shifted. Roy walked over, towering over her. His hand went to her round cheeks, and he lifted her chin toward him.

"I think about nothing but pleasing both you and your mother. Suppose there is anything you need, sweetheart. Do not hesitate to come to me," with that said, Roy bent and placed a delicate kiss on her lips.

Emily's eyes veered toward his rugged face, which had now softened.

"I thought you were mean," she chuckled.

Giving her a sweet smile, Roy pinched her cheek playfully, "I wouldn't hurt a fly, sweetheart."

Emily nodded and turned to go to her room. With a bag of cold food and feeling dominated by Mr. Roy, Emily tossed the bag on her dresser and sighed. Maybe she did need to lose some weight.