Yummy Cummies Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife catches husband in her panties and makes him clean her.
1.7k words
4.53
14.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband, Dave, and I are very adventurous in bed and we enjoy trying out new things. He is 5'9" and 175 pounds of pure muscle. He looks great in a bathing suit with an average bulge, yes I notice every guy's bulge. I'm 5'8" and quite fit, which means that I have a great body with small B cup tits. We both love working out together. We are both fit and years ago decided against having kids, but we have a very active sex life.

I'm a dental hygienist and work a regular 8:00 to 4:30 shift three days a week. He is in sales and travels at least once a month. On an almost regular basis he comes home from a trip with a present for me from Victoria's Secrets. I have developed quite an assortment of very sexy garments. His company frequently has some type of function that I am expected to join him at. I always make sure that I choose something from my collection, sometimes I make sure he sees what I am wearing underneath and sometimes I don't. The most daring selection was black lace crothless panties with a short black skirt. I actually flashed him when no was else was looking and he literally spilled his drink.

No one understood why I thought that him spilling a drink was so funny, but he sure did. After I composed myself, I walked over and asked him he was ok. I then whispered in his ear that "well you bought them for me, what am I supposed to do with them?" I helped him wipe off what he spilled. I know how to get him hard without touching his dick and I made sure to do so right there in front of everyone. As he was straining to hide his hard on I asked him if he felt better. he quickly found a bar stool to hide his hard on and I sat next to him, gently touching and teasing. His face was very flushed and I announce that I think should take Dave home and asked him for the keys, telling him "i'll drive."

Well drive I did, I was on top all night and in many different positions. Each time I changed positions I made a VROOM VROOM sound and announced a new gear. I rode that hot rod all night long.

The latter the next day I found my panties in the hamper in the bathroom and the elastic seemed to be stretched out. Since they were crotchless, I had worn them through the first few innings before taking them off and tossing them to the side of the bed. At first I thought nothing of it other than it was unusual for Dave to put my clothes in the hamper and why if he was cleaning up from last night had he left everything else on the bedroom floor.

As the weeks went passed, every so often I'd notice my panties in the hamper, but I did not put them there. It always seemed to be the day after an adventurous night in bed. The other thing was that the waist band always seemed a little stretched out. Could it be that Dave was secretly trying on my panties. I had to find out.

A few weeks passed and one of the other Hygentists, Kathy, asked me to switch days the next week. I of course obliged as which days I worked did not matter and it gave me a chance to check my theory. I did not tell Dave my schedule had changed.

Normally I work on Tuesdays, but having switched with Kathy I was off on Tuesday. So Monday night I basically attacked him. I grabbed his hand and directed it to my panty covered pussy and started him rubbing my pussy through my panties. With a couple of "keep going" and "that feels great" he was able to bring me to a wonderful orgasm and my panties were soaked. Afterwards i took them off and rode his cock to another orgasm.

The next day i got ready as if to go to work like any other Tuesday. Being that I did not really have to go to work, I took my time and made myself "late for work." After a quick breakfast I took a shower. I was getting so excited about my plan that I had to stop myself washing my pussy, I wasn't washing it, I was playing with it. It was a beautiful day out and I opened all the blinds in the bedroom to let some light in.

Of course being late, I left everything all over the place including those used panties at the bottom of the bed. I left the house, leaving the garage door open and drove to Starbucks around the corner. After leaving Starbucks I drove back towards the house and sure enough, the blinds in the bedroom were closed. I parked on the street, came in through the garage, took my shoes off and quietly club the stairs. The bedroom door was open and I heard a woman's voice coming from the bedroom I knew he had some internet porn going. I got my phone ready and started videoing as Dave came into view, he was watching some porn while wearing "last night's panties" and stroking his cock.

"What have we got here" I said as I snapped a picture and entered the room. I never saw someone close a laptop so fast or grab the covers to cover himself up. "No, No, No" I said as i threw back the covers and said looks like you were having some fun without me. Dave of course incoherently mumbled something, as I grabbed the handcuffs that we keep nearby and handcuffed his left hand to the bedpost. His right hand soon followed. There he was, a hard on in pink lace panties handcuffed to the bed. I did a very sensual strip tease as I got undressed and joined I'm on the bed.

His dick was getting hard and the head popped out of the top of the panties. I flicked it with my finger and told him that it was very dangerous for someone to pop their head out of the foxhole. I then slipped his dick back in the panties and began stroking his cock. I let the head pop out several more times, each time flicking it and scolding him that you should not pop your head out of the foxhole. It may get blown away.

I laid down in bed next to him, deeply kissing him as I stroked his cock with my left hand. I asked him if he was going to make "Yummy Cummies in his panties," as I stroked his cock. I made him tell me "I'm going to make Yummy Cummies in my panties." I even got out the phone and recorded him saying it while I slowly stroked his cock. I did not want him to cum too fast and was enjoying edging him, then backing off. We had all day and there were a lot of questions I wanted answered.

The first question was "How long have you been jerking off in my panties?"

He told me it had been doing this for several years now.

Since I knew he like to shop for me at Victoria's Secrets I asked him if he ever shopped for himself. He told me he had.

"Do you have any of your own panties in the house?"

"Yes"

"Where?"

"In the office, in the filing cabinet under some folders."

"Oh, really, you will be modeling them for me later."

At this point I could not believe what was happening and my pussy was dripping wet. But first, he had to cum in his panties before we could proceed any further. His head kept popping out of the top of the panties and i had to reposition it to the side so that it would stay. I wanted him to cum in his panties, not shoot a load on his chest.

As I milked his cock into his panties I said, "look, yummy cummies in your panties."

When he was done, i took off the panties and put them on. It was a strange feeling as the cum was all over my left hip side of my panties, but my pussy was dripping wet. I felt so sexy putting on a pair of cum filled panties. I straddle his face and made him lick my pussy through the panties as well as clean up the mess he made on my left leg and hip. While he was doing this I slowly brought his dick back to life.

By this time I had not cum yet and was so horny I got off his face, move the fabric to the side and impaled myself on his cock. Since he had cum a short while earlier I knew I could ride that cowboy all I wanted and sure enough I had a huge orgasm. As I did, my pussy muscles clenched his cock and he shot a very nice load in me. I laid on top of him for several minutes but as I felt his cock soften and start to slip out I got off him, slid the panty fabric back over my pussy and could feel his cream start to slide out.

I again straddled over top of his face giving him a very nice view of my freshly fucked pussy. I was so happy that I had chosen a pair of lace panties for this adventure. I made him tell me what he saw and describe my pussy and what it looked like as the cream fell to the bottom. He described the first batch of cream building up on the outside of the panties ready to drop. At that point i lowered myself closer to his mouth and told him to lick it clean. I then sat on his face and made him eat me through the panties till i came again.

When he was finished he said "i love yummy cummy panties, can we do that again."

Well that is a story for another time.