Yuri’s Tales 02: First Date

Story Info
Yuri and Mary go on their first date together.
8.5k words
4.88
4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Yuri's stories are designed so they can be read independently if you so wish, although some small details may be best appreciated by reading them in order. The POV character herself is also left intentionally without description so the reader can imagine her as they so wish. If you want a canon description, 'Yuri's Tales 0: Prelude' contains/will contain such a description.

Content tags: First Person, FF, Public, Exhibition, D/S, Daddy kink, Lesbian whiskey service, Edging, Orgasm control, Praise & Degradation, Discussion of squirting/piss

***

"Give me your panties."

A thrill shot up my spine as I stared wide-eyed at Mary's devious smirk. I glanced around the quiet restaurant, valuable seconds ticking past as our waitress went to get our desserts.

"Now? Here?"

She sighed with manufactured exasperation, cocking one eyebrow at me as though to say 'figure it out.'

"Should I- um, can I..." I whimpered softly and squeezed my thighs together as though I could keep my panties from getting any wetter than they already were. "May I go to the bathroom, please?"

"I'm not stopping you, sweetheart." Her tone implied that I was going to regret this choice one way or another.

I stood up slowly, hesitating for just a moment before smoothing the skirt of my deep blue dress and slowly crossing the floor of the upscale restaurant. The quiet murmur of private conversations soothed my nerves, while the slick feeling between my legs heightened them in turn. I shortly arrived at the bathroom and was met with my own flushed reflection looking back at me with wide, excited eyes.

No fucking wonder Mary liked teasing me, I was hot.

I slipped into a stall and quickly slid the damp fabric from between my legs, taking a moment to mourn the loss of the glorious reveal of my favorite set of sexy black lace before balling them up in my hand and rushing back to the table.

When I got there, our waitress was just leaving. A beautiful slice of berry tart was gleaming tantalizingly in the middle of our table, but it was outshone by the glee in Mary's eyes as I returned. I immediately went to sit, but she stopped me with a raised hand. Then, that same hand turned over and indicated that she was expecting something, so I pressed the damp fabric from my hand into hers.

Again I moved to sit, and again she stopped me. She made me wait while she slowly lifted my panties to her nose and took a long sniff. I nearly fainted from the intense rush of blood to my face as I watched her casually sniffing my damp, warm panties in the middle of a classy restaurant, while I waited for permission to sit like an obedient pet.

"Delightful." She finally spoke, the evil little smirk burning right through me. "But you realize I'm not going to let you get away with playing it safe, right?"

"Um... Yes?"

"Do you want to be a good little slut for me, or would you rather sit down and get on with dessert?"

"I, uh, I want..." I shivered, "I want to be good for you."

"That's a good girl. Show me."

"Show you... what?" My voice was small, and the tension in my gut was very close to leaking down my leg. I already knew what she wanted, but I had to hear her say it.

"Show me where they came from. I want to be sure these are yours."

Another shiver down my spine. I nodded, then looked at the window we had been sitting beside to examine the reflection of the people around us. There was plenty of space, and no clear sight lines, but I still felt too exposed to just lift my skirt right there. Instead, I stepped next to the table and used my foot to tug my purse out from under my seat. Then, turning away from Mary, I bent at the waist and pretended to look for something. I felt my skirt lift, and a slight cool breeze across the damp mess at the meeting of my legs.

After giving her a moment to look, I straightened and shoved my bag back under my seat before all but leaping into my chair. "Was that... good?"

"You're such a clever little slut, Yuri." Mary slid a dessert fork across the table to me. " A very wet, clever slut."

I picked up the fork with an embarrassed nod.

"Of course, after seeing that..." Mary paused to lick a dollop of whipped cream of her finger slowly. "I'm starting to feel a little damp myself."

The thought made me smile with unbridled glee. I was still appalled that it had taken me a full day to realize after our first meeting that I had been on the receiving end of all the pleasure. I was determined that I would not repeat that error. "As hot as you are in slacks and a dress shirt, I'm sad I can't see how much pouting it would take to get you to return the favor."

Mary coughed softly, trying not to inhale the strawberry on her fork. "Return... what?"

I giggled, fluttering my eyelashes as I slowly finished my bite of custard and blueberries. "I'm just saying it would be nice if I got to sniff your panties for once. I bet you would pair wonderfully with some cream."

Mary turned a truly delightful shade of red, and for a long moment I thought I might have overloaded her brain. While she processed, I focused on eating a strawberry in the sexiest way I knew how. Maximum eye contact. When she finally blinked again I could see her smirk slowly reappear on her face, and I knew that a devious idea was forming behind those gorgeous hazel eyes. "Would you like that, Yur'? You wanna see how good I taste with some whipped cream?"

I could only guess at what she might be planning, but she gave me no hints to follow, so I just nodded slowly. "Yes. Please."

"Well, I suppose that can be arranged... but you have to be very good for me." Again, I nodded, so she leaned forward. "Alright then. You first."

I cocked my head slightly, truly not sure what she was implying this time. She leaned forward, so I matched her posture to let her whisper to me.

"Lift up the pretty little skirt, shove your fingers into your drooling slut-hole, then let me taste you."

I blinked at her, mouth hanging open slightly at the sheer audacity of this beautiful bitch. Then, silently, I sat up and slid my hand under my skirt. I moaned softly, my left hand covering my mouth to muffle the noise as I buried two fingers in myself completely. When my hand reappeared over the table, my middle and ring fingers were clearly shiny with my fluids, making Mary's eyes light up. Without hesitation she took me by the wrist and pulled my hand to her mouth, eyes locked to mine as she slowly licked my fingers clean.

A less restrained woman might have cum on the spot. She was good. Her tongue seemed unnaturally long and flexible, and the mere concept of what it could do between my legs made me go weak at the knees. When she was satisfied that there was nothing left for her to taste, she licked her lips and leaned back in her seat. "I was right. You're delicious. I can't wait to try more."

I whimpered, squirming in my seat. She just watched me, silently laughing. Daring me to speak. I was not about to refuse her. "Is it... my turn? Please Mary, haven't I been good?" It came out somewhere between a plea and a whine, and I swear I saw her pupils dilate.

"Can't." She looked down, drawing my eyes to our empty dessert plate. "No cream left, sorry."

I gaped at her for a moment, truly surprised at the betrayal. When my astonishment did nothing to move her, I switched to my best pout. "I don't want the cream, Mary. I just want you."

"Isn't that sweet."

I refused to let her crack my facade with a bad pun, leaning forward to whine in a soft voice. "Won't you please let me taste your pussy, Mary? I swear I'll be good for you."

"Oh, Yuri, I'm sure you will. You'll get your chance soon."

"But I thought you were gonna let me taste you now."

"Now?" Mary made a show of looking around and blinking at me with mock surprise. "Yuri, do you think I'm the kind of perverted slut who fingers herself in public?"

I could only stutter helplessly before whimpering much more loudly than I had intended, flushed right down to my nipples. Mary watched with amusement, which only made me more embarrassed, squirming in my seat in a vain attempt to prevent my leaking pussy from soaking right through my dress. It was a good thing I wore a dark color.

Suddenly, Mary stood and offered me her arm. "Well, it looks like I can't keep you waiting any longer. Unless I want everyone here to get a delicious whiff of your pretty little pussy."

I covered my face reflexively, furtively glancing around from between my fingers.

"I'm kidding, Yur'. I'm the only one who's gonna get a deep whiff of that wonderful perfume."

Unsurprisingly, her teasing didn't make it any easier for me to stand up, my legs weak and shaking.

"Come on, I already paid." She grabbed my arm and practically dragged me to my feet, pulling me into her chest so she could whisper in my ear, "The sooner we get back to my place, the sooner you'll get your wish."

I took a moment to just lean against her, taking a deep breath and enjoying the way she still smelled like oil paint and graphite under the scent of soap and hairspray. Feeling her arms around my waist made me feel steady, and soon I nodded into the crook of her neck before pulling away to bend and grab my purse, giving her another quick flash of the mess she had made before taking her offered arm and letting her lead me from the restaurant.

***

Other than an intense make out session while we were waiting for the train to take us back to the college district, the trip home consisted mostly of little glances. Flashed smiles that lead to hot blushing, little skirt flourishes that lead to hungry eyes, and wandering hands where we hoped no one could see.

That night was the first time I had been in Mary's home. It was on the top floor of a building that looked like it had seen better days, and more than one half-finished renovation. We took an elevator up four floors, then another up three more, then a set of stairs down to her front door. Before I could get too distracted by the absurd floor plan, I was pulled into a cozy little living area and unceremoniously shoved onto a couch.

"You can have a tour later, right now..." Mary all but ripped off her vest and tossed it aside, her shirt quickly following. Then she was on top of me, her lean frame trapping me against the plush couch. "Where were we?"

I squirmed under her, positioning myself so one of her knees was between my legs. Then I leaned my head back and turned aside so she could see the half-formed hickey on the nape of my neck. "Right about... here." I pressed my desperate pussy into her leg, refreshing the wet spot I started in the train station.

"Mmmmmmm..." Mary hummed approvingly and leaned in to nip at the tender spot she'd left, drawing a gasp from my lips and making me grind harder against her. This time at least I could return the favor, running my hands up her from her hips to her chest, then sliding around her to unclasp her cute black bra.

It took me a few tries to get it off, because every time I thought I had it she'd suck a little harder or nip at my neck to make me lose my focus. The wet spot on her slacks quickly grew, gifting me a soft growl of approval and a shift of her weight that pressed her leg more firmly against me.

The pressure on my needy clit went straight to my head, leaving my mind fuzzy with pleasant warmth. I wasn't so distracted by my own pleasure as to forget my mission though, finally sliding my hands onto Mary's small breasts. I gave them a tentative squeeze and was rewarded with a small gasp, then a louder moan when I took one nipple gently between my fingers.

"Mmmmmm, you're more sensitive than I expected." I purred happily, giving the nipple a careful twist and taking delight in her attempts to muffle her desperate voice. I pulled her closer to me using my new handhold and whispered in her ear as she moaned into my neck, "Please let me make you cum."

Mary's breath caught in her throat and I felt her body tense. She carefully pulled away from me until she could look into my eyes. "Yuri, that is the hottest fucking thing I've ever heard."

A bubble of heat rose from my pelvis, leaving me flushed and giddy. "Is that a yes?"

Her response was to pull further away from me and flip me over to hastily unzip my dress. She peeled it off of me, then tossed both it and my bra across the room. Before I could roll myself back over, she leaned back down to press herself against my back, her nipples stiff points of contact amid the warmth and softness. "Alright then, my wonderful little sex toy. Show me how useful you can be."

As soon as she gave me space to turn, I faced her and gently pushed her away from me. "Get off me and sit somewhere comfy." She raised an eyebrow at me impatiently, and I whimpered before rephrasing myself. "Mary, could you please get off me? You should sit somewhere comfy so I can properly service you."

My new choice of words earned me a smile and compliance. When I was free from her entrapping presence, I slowly rose and took a deep breath to steady myself for what I was about to do. When I felt ready, I found Mary had reseated herself on a cozy-looking recliner in the corner of the room. From our talks, I recognized it as her reading nook.

The dim light leaking in from the high windows had its mysterious appeal, but when I approached Mary to kneel gracefully at her feet, I asked in a small voice, "Would you like to turn on the light, love?"

She did so, reaching over her shoulder to flick on a lamp that bathed her in warm light. I had to suppress the urge to stare at her, the light highlighting her gentle curves and muscle tone. I failed, my eyes lingering on the shadows just below her navel. Fortunately, she was as busy staring as I was.

"Do you like what you see?" I asked gently, fluttering my eyelashes.

"I do. But it could be better." She pointed at her lap. "I thought you were going to do something about this?"

"I will. Soon. But first I want you to feel... powerful." I slid forward between her parted legs and touched her thighs with my fingertips, sliding them from her knees to her hips, then up further until my hands rested on her shoulders and I was looking up at her from only inches away. "Please let me do this for you. Just relax and enjoy, okay?"

She nodded. I smiled, then I kissed her softly.

"Thank you, Mary. Do you want me to call you something special?" She thought about it for only a second, but hesitated. So I kissed her again before she could speak. "Think about it for a minute, I'm going to get you something."

"Oh?"

"Mhmm." I didn't elaborate, rising to my feet in one slow movement before turning and walking to the kitchen. Her living room and kitchen area were all one big space, with a ladder leading up to a loft above where her bed was under a big skylight on the sloped roof. It made for a cozy home, crammed with art supplies and books.

I fetched a glass out of her cabinet, making sure to walk slowly and sway my hips as much as was reasonable to ensure she had a show. I opened her freezer and put a couple of ice cubes into the glass, then returned to the front door to fetch my purse.

When I came back to Mary, she had an adorable mix of arousal and confusion painted across her face. I just kept my pleasant smile before kneeling again, beside her seat this time. I set the glass next on top of the short bookshelf that seemed to double as a side table, then opened my purse to retrieve a small black box tied shut with red ribbon. "Won't you please let me make this fantasy come true, Mary?"

She blinked slowly at the box, then turned a raised eyebrow to me, choosing to trust my little plan. "Alright Yuri. I want you to call me... Daddy."

I could tell that she was pushing herself, admitting to a fantasy that was tied to fear and shame. I presented her with the little box. "Of course, Daddy. Thank you for trusting me."

Mary shivered noticeably as she took the box from my hands, murmuring absently as she pulled off the ribbon. "Good girl."

It was my turn to shiver with anticipation, watching her pull out the carved crystal whiskey tumbler. Her eyes widened slightly, looking at the way its facets split the light as I returned the empty box to my purse and retrieved a small bottle. I pulled her hand down you my level and leveled the glass before pouring her a generous double of the scotch I'd bought her. "Would you like ice, or will you try it warm first?"

Mary brought the glass to her nose and gave it a sniff. "This smells amazing, Yur'." She caught my expectant look and paused before sipping from the glass, making a pensive noise instead. "What do you recommend?"

My heart pounded in my chest, thrilled that she had given me my chance. I sat up and gently pulled the glass to my lips, taking a mouthful of the amber liquid. Then I pressed my body against hers, careful to remain lower so I was looking up at her when we kissed. She tasted the pool of burning liquor in my mouth, and at her soft moan of approval I lifted myself to let it drain into hers.

When I pulled away she swallowed audibly, then licked her lips. She looked pensive, leaving me to kneel patiently at her feet while she came to a verdict. After a moment's consideration, she pulled a couple of ice cubes from the first glass and dropped them into the whiskey, swirling it until things had chilled nicely. Then she crooked her finger at me.

When I rose this time, she caught me by the hair and made me gasp before pressing the glass to my lips and pouring some of the now-cool liquid into my mouth. Then she pulled me up my the hair until our lips met, leaving me to whimper into her mouth as she tasted her drink. When she let go I fell back onto my ass gracelessly, head spinning.

"Delicious." Mary licked her lips with a grin, leaning back in the seat. "Definitely better cold."

"I'm glad you like it, Daddy." I smiled up at her. "Please enjoy it while I service you."

"Later you'll have to tell me where this all came from."

"The dirty mind of a perverted slut." I leaned forward to kiss her chest while I took my time unbuckling her belt. I kept my eyes on hers, watching her watching me. "And there's more where this came from. Good toys have lots of ideas for how they want to be used."

Mary quivered under my touch, running fingers through my hair. She inhaled sharply as I licked slowly around one nipple, taking it between my lips for a gentle nibble as I freed her from her pants. She helped me slide them down her legs, taking her panties along for the ride.

I pulled away and leaned down to carefully lift each foot and pull away the relevant pant leg, leaving her completely naked and unrestrained. When I set her clothing off to one side, she slowly spread her legs in a silent invitation to continue.

I repositioned myself, kissing my way slowly up her inner thigh while massaging her calves with my hands. My eyes were still locked on hers as I got close enough to tickle the neatly trimmed hairs just above her pussy. I stopped there, whining softly and licking my lips while she tried not to hold her breath. "Can I please lick your pussy, Daddy?"

Mary huffed softly, amused. Her free hand slid into my hair and gripped lightly, making me moan. She paused to sip her drink, her eyes locked on mine even as she pressed my eager mouth against her hot slit.

I was more than pleased to oblige, pressing the flat of my tongue against her and dragging it slowly up over her clit, savoring my first taste of another woman. Not satisfied with the small amount of wetness I got to taste, I used the tip of my tongue to burrow directly into the source, burying my face against her and making her gasp and grip my hair more tightly.