Yuri’s Tales 02: First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the next, I was quiet. I was so focused on maintaining my breathing that I didn't realize that Mary had crawled up my body to kiss me gently. When she pulled away, I realized there were tears on my face. I smiled at her, giggling manically. "I... I'm okay."

Her next kiss was more intense, making me moan into her mouth. It lasted for a long time before she pressed her body against mine so she could whisper in my ear. "I think I should feel guilty for pushing you so hard. Instead I just keep thinking about how fucking hot this is. About how much hotter it could be if I kept going. About what you might look like if I keep pushing until you break."

I whimpered softly, my pussy clenching.

"Sounds like you're just as fucked up as I am, my wonderful little slut."

I nodded. She climbed around me until she could straddle my face.

"Be a good toy and make me cum while I deny you."

She shoved herself into my face, grinding against my tongue to compensate for my lack of mobility. Her soft moans made the next round of pussy teasing all the more intense and extravagant. By the time she switched to her fingers, she'd already cum once. When she pulled them back out of me I think she'd managed another three.

Now we were both panting, although I was certainly shaking harder than the slight tremble I noticed in her legs. My face was slick as she freed me to turn around once more and look at me with that devilish little smirk, making my heart flutter and my pussy tremble.

"Are you ready to cum for me?"

I could only nod weakly and offer her my most plaintive whimper.

"Good." She reached over me to open the bottom section of the skylight, letting in a pleasantly cool breeze along with the sounds of the city around us. Presumably, it also allowed sounds to escape. Sounds like my screaming orgasm.

I whimpered again, less enthusiastically.

"Shhhhh, don't think about them, sweetie. Focus on me." Her fingers traced down my lifted leg. I gasped softly. "That's right. It doesn't matter who can hear you, as long as I can hear you. Right?"

"I- hng, yes Daddy."

"That's a good girl. Lean back and relax, I'll take care of the rest."

I did my very best to comply, breathing steadily and relaxing my tense shoulders and throat. When her tongue found me I already felt like the whole world could hear me moan. I leaned into it, moaning louder for her as she found just the right way to lick me and send me rocketing towards orgasm.

This time when she had demonstrated her oral skills to satisfaction, she added her fingers without ever taking that wonderful muscle off of my aching clit. She went right for her favorite spot, eliciting a yelp that turned into a series of shouts as she pressed into it with just the right pressure and just the right tempo.

I was so close. Right there at the very edge. She slowed, and I wanted to scream, but she only took her tongue away long enough to tell me, "Hold it for as long as you can, pet. Then cum for me."

I nodded desperately, not wanting to waste a millisecond being misunderstood. In an act of selfless mercy, she resumed her position without any further delay.

It only took a few seconds after her renewed assault for me to reach the edge, but I knew that she wanted me to fight it. Against every fiber of my being, I tried. I felt like was clinging to the edge of a cliff with one hand, hanging over a yawning pit of ecstasy.

I clung to that cliff with all I had left in me. Until I was hanging on with just the tips of my fingers.

Just one, single, desperate finger.

And then I was falling.

The orgasm hit me like the rocky ground at the base of that metaphor, slamming into my whole body at once. I'm not sure I could have stopped myself from screaming, all of the air getting squeezed from my lungs as my muscles spasmed and the undiluted pleasure flooded my brain.

I couldn't think. I couldn't breathe. I saw white.

When I finally came back down, I was panting like I'd run a marathon. Mary was still slowly licking me, and it took me entirely too long to remember what words were so I could beg her to stop. I was so sensitive the pleasure hurt. When she understood my babbled plea, she pulled herself up my panting body to carefully untie my legs, then my arms.

She pulled me into her chest and let me cling to her as aftershocks made my body quake. She stroked my hair and told me how good I'd been. Told me that she could see how hard I'd tried for her, and that I'd earned every second of mind-shattering pleasure.

I cried again, when I thanked her. Sniffling as I told her how wonderful it was to feel seen.

She said it was more like I had been heard, and the sniffles turned to blushing and whimpers and hysterical giggles.

***

I must have fallen asleep, because I woke up after the moon had set, still clinging to Mary. At some point she had wrapped us in a blanket, and in my struggle to free myself from both of them I woke her up.

The first thing she did was kiss me.

Then, she told me, "Don't fall. Door next to the kitchen." Before she closed her eyes and returned to slow, deep breathing. I watched her for a moment, then remembered that I had woken up due to a very full bladder.

I did not fall down the ladder. I did, however, miss the last rung and end up on my ass. After a short scramble to the bathroom, I hauled my exhausted body back up to the loft and slipped under the blanket next to her.

She smirked at me. "You fell."

"Only a little!"

"I tried to warn you."

"It wasn't much of a warning."

"Here I thought you were a graceful kitten. Guess you're more of an eager puppy."

"Shush."

"I'm gonna make you floppy ears."

"..."

"I bet you'd like that. Floppy ears for an excitable puppy."

"Shut up..."

"Sorry, sorry."

"No you're not."

"I will be, when the wet spot reaches me."

I whimpered and shoved my face into her chest again.

She pet my hair, and I felt myself slipping back towards sleep.

"I... I would like that. Floppy ears."

"Mhmm. Goodnight, Yur'."

"Goodnight Mary."

***

Thank you for reading the second chapter of Yuri's Tales! Next time you'll meet a new partner for Yuri who has a VERY different style of domination. Make sure you check the content tags so you aren't blind-sided by the difference in content!

Mary will, of course, be back in future chapters. I'd love to hear your ideas for scenarios/kinks/interactions you'd like to see Mary and Yuri explore, so leave a comment if there's somethings specific you want to see!