Yv & Jack - A Lust Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So am I."

They strolled down the main walk to the campus library, a squat, imposing structure that looked more like a prison than a repository of higher learning. The windows were narrow, the entire building of concrete and steel, with brick facings to make it look marginally less unfriendly. Casually, Jack spoke again. "By the way, I didn't catch your name."

"I didn't throw it." She cursed inwardly at her own rudeness. What is wrong with me today? "Sorry, it's Yvette, but friends call my Yv. Like New Year's Eve Eve."

"Okay, Yv. New Year's Eve Eve?"

"Born the thirtieth of December near Milwaukee. Small town. Not a lot to do there."

"I used to live in Concord, across the bay, three cities east of Oakland on 24. Broken home." His tone was easy, confident, laden with irony. "My mom and dad divorced, and she moved me and my sister to Chicago a couple of years ago. I came back for college, since Mom can afford it and I have friends here."

"Sister, huh? I'm an only child, which means more gifts under the tree, but no-one to play with unless one of you slogs through the snow."

"So you probably have a great imagination then. Learning how to play with yourself..." Jack's eyes widened as he heard his own words, and his cheeks reddened slightly. "Not what I meant! I mean you had to learn how to entertain yourself. Fuck! I'm going to stop now."

Her mood was buoyed by the easy chatter, and his embarrassment. They walked up to the Copy Center on the second floor, and sixty cents later she had copies of his notes. She headed back to the dorm, and he went on to another class.

After the next class the following Tuesday, they went out for coffee, a study date, and she decided not to sleep with him. He was turning into a good friend, and she didn't want to sacrifice that on the altar of her pussy, even though she knew it would be, he would be, fun.

July, 1983

The house he shared with the other couple was sweltering, humid, one of the rare weeks where air conditioning was needed, and not available, and she loved it. Living most of her life in the Great Frozen North, summer lasted only a month or two, as a rule, and was sometimes blazing hot, but sometimes summer never arrived, just a sort of late, humid spring, slipping into fall without any noticeable transition. The heat was a balm to her, a reminder of why she'd left for the West Coast.

Jack was there with her. He had a second-hand stereo, and they listened to Fleetwood Mac's Rumors on the record player, while quizzing each other on their shared class. It was set to repeat at the end of the record, the mechanism giving a quiet click, lifting the tone arm, and setting it smoothly back into the first groove, as it had done three times already on the first side.

She and Jack had taken a light course load for the summer, and another history course, this time on World War II, together. He wasn't quite as smart as her, but most people weren't, a fact she had learned to hide early on. Even so, he had a certain insight she came to appreciate, and he liked to hang around with her. They adamantly were not dating, she had to remind herself, and she had arranged one night stands with a couple of the jocks during Spring finals, to take the edge off and help her concentrate.

They reviewed their notes line by line for next week's midterms, and Jack closed his notes and set them on the couch, on the other side of it from her. Stevie Nicks was crooning about dreams, and Yv felt very relaxed.

"So, Yv, how do you like the course so far?"

"Ugh... War and people dying, Nazis murdering Jews and Gypsies. Fucking tragic, and so hard to sit through twice a week for two hours. In summer, no less."

"Yeah, but we do have those elective credits to finish up," he cautioned her playfully.

She reached out and touched his hand, held it briefly. "I know, I know. It's just so tedious." She got up to turn the fan to medium, since their papers were put away now, and wouldn't flutter or blow around the room.

"Yeah, I suppose it is, Yv."

"So, what are you doing this weekend?"

"Working again, saving money for a better class of dump." He spread his arms to take in the whole room. "All this, and only two roommates, but I'd love to get it down to just one, or none." He sighed, dreaming of a future of comfortably arranged seclusion, she suspected.

"How did it work out with Daisy?"

He smirked, glad for the rare opportunity to correct her. "Rose. Her name is Rose. And it didn't; she told me she likes me as a friend. Another one bites the dust, like Freddie Mercury says."

Yv grinned. "At least she didn't bite anything else!"

"I'd almost have accepted that, but she wasn't interested at all."

Yv snickered. "I think she likes them dumb, and your orbital ridges aren't nearly pronounced enough."

"What?"

She indicated her forehead, brought her fingers together over her eyes to simulate a beetling, primitive brow. "Caveman forehead, like Neanderthals. Hey, I remembered some of our Anthropology homework. How long since you've had a regular girlfriend?"

He gave no sign that the change of direction perturbed him in the slightest. "Last year, foreign exchange student, very...energetic. Her name was Martine."

"I remember her, but I didn't know the two of you were together. And why are you telling me that, Jack?" The mental image of Jack naked in bed with sultry, sexy Martine, a native of New Caledonia and an exotic beauty, ran through her head. She imagined Jack on top of the black-haired temptress, naked on the sheets as they fucked, maybe sucking on her nipples as she grabbed his ass, pulling his cock inside, deeper and deeper, and her egging him on with filthy French phrases. She wondered if Martine liked cocksucking, probably did because she was French. Yv felt her nipples stiffen, and pushed the thought ruthlessly away.

"You asked, Yv."

"No sex for a year?" You poor boy wanted to come out, but she couldn't bring herself to say it.

"Actually since December, so only seven months alone in bed. How about you?"

"A couple of guys here and there. Nobody I wanted long-term, Jack." Why did I tell him that, for Christ's sake?

"Hunh..." He didn't say anything more, and the lone syllable hung in the air.

"Can I tell you something, Yv?"

Don't be in love with me, don't be in love with me... At the same time, a part of her wasn't so certain that would be undesirable. "Sure." Her mouth went dry.

"Well, you wouldn't know it but Martine was my first..."

"Your first girlfriend?" That seemed...implausible, and a nervous giggle bubbled up.

He laughed loud and hard. "No! Yv, no! My first brunette."

It was Yv's turn to laugh. "I'm so glad she wasn't your first!" And why the hell did I say that?

"Seriously. My first girlfriend in high school had auburn hair, almost coppery. I loved to see her get out of the pool, pull off her swim cap and let her hair fall down to her shoulders." He sighed, his eyes half-closed in reverie.

"So, did the carpet match the drapes?"

"We never went that far. I saw her naked last year, in a Playboy. Not a centerfold, just a collection of sexy college girls, one pic each, and the carpet definitely matched. She could really kiss though..."

"Do you still have it?" Yv felt her competitive nature kick in, as if this were a gymnastic meet, and she needed to size her rival up.

"N-no." It was the first time she'd actually seen Jack nervous, and she thought it was...cute. "I borrowed it from a friend."

"Was she completely naked? Did you get yourself off?" Yv mentally slapped herself. Why do I want to know if he jacked off?

"Yes, she was naked, reclined on her side in a dorm room, one leg bent and up. And yes, I did."

A new mental image of him rose unbidden in her mind, solidly built and naked, leaning over his old girlfriend's picture, grasping his hard cock , humping his fist while he imagined how it would be seeing her again, consummating their lust after years...

It was intoxicating, and Yv abruptly thought of what it would be like to walk in on him, watch him playing, shooting his load all over his fist, onto the sheets... She suddenly became very aware of her own body, shivering in the heat, desire washing over her, and she was sure her own pussy juices were flowing. As nonchalantly as she could manage, "So, who actually plucked your flower, Jack?"

"Maggie, my freshman year. I was her first too. We spent our weekends not studying anything but how to get each other..."

"Redhead?" Yv sounded sharper than she wanted, but she felt a sudden possessiveness. She didn't want to think of Jack pounding some other woman. At the same time, she started to imagine him on top of her. Licking her lips, she felt relief that he didn't seem to notice her arousal.

"Very. And the carpet matched. We were together about a year, then she married some guy from her high school over the summer. I was kind of pissed for a while."

"I can imagine! And who took her place?" Surprised, Yv realized she wanted to know who had been with him before, whose lands he had plowed, and how deep the furrows went. She felt flushed, giggly, and something else.

"Do you really want to know the name of every girl I've dated, slept with?" He looked dubious, as if this were something that would never be on a quiz. Yv's panties suddenly felt tight around her waist, and she felt an abrupt impulse to remove them.

"No, I don't have to. Just curious." She knew she didn't sound as offhand as she was trying to be, but she had no alternative. The room felt twenty degrees hotter suddenly, and she shifted her legs, aware almost painfully of her skyrocketing horniness, her clit becoming more demanding by the minute. Yv slid closer to him on the couch, her face coming to rest inches from Jack's. Her right knee overlapped his calf, and the brief contact made her want more. "Close your eyes, Jack."

He grinned and shook his head. "If you're going to kiss me, I want to see it coming."

She wanted to answer with a biting retort, but instead seized the back of his head and leaned in, her lips brushing against his. That's nice. She started to withdraw, but her body took over, pulling him back towards her, parting her lips and kissing him passionately. The feel of his tongue wrestling with hers almost drove an orgasm from her, and she moaned as they kissed.

When they parted a couple of minutes later that might have been an hour, she just stared into his eyes, noting happily he looked just as slack-jawed and stunned as she felt.

He was the first to regain his breath. "That was... Wow..."

Panting softly, Yv was aware now of every inch of her body, every thread covering herself, every sinful abrasion each time she shifted. "I liked it too." She felt utterly lame, and wanted to kiss him again...all night. "Jack, I like you, but..."

He looked disappointed, but resigned to his fate. "I know, and I like you, Yv. And we're friends, so I get it."

Softly, as if to keep from breaking the spell, she whispered, "You really should let me finish, Jack. I...really like you, but I'm..." She stopped; but wasn't the right word. "That was a great kiss, and"—she swallowed, suddenly anxious—"...and whenever you're around, I feel like such an idiot sometimes."

He frowned. "Yv, you're the smartest person I know."

A flash of irritation washed over her, but she kept her voice calm, shaking her head so he would understand. "No, no, what I mean is when I'm with you I don't have to be the smartest girl in class. I make mistakes, get nervous, and it's all you."

"What are you saying?"

She opened her mouth, and shut it with an audible clop. She wanted to kiss him again, but so much more now. She stood up from the sofa and faced him. Her lower lip took refuge between her teeth, and she pulled her t-shirt off, happy her sandals were already by the door. Her short skirt was next, and she unzipped it, sure he could see her fingers trembling.

"Yv?" The sound of her name was quiet, awestruck in the afternoon light.

Still silent, she urged herself onward, her breath coming as a series of shallow, covetous pants, her heart pounding. Facing him, she undid the clasp at the front of her bra and released it, revealing her breasts to him for the first time. She left her bra where it landed on the coffee table, and slipped out of her panties, showing every inch of her pale, petite body to him. "What do you think, Jack? You're not going to say anything about more than a mouthful being a waste, are you?" Her tone was very arch, belying the anxiety she felt. She realized she was daring him to say anything to push her away, make her leave, and she hated that she did that.

He didn't say a word at first, just ran his eyes over her with obvious admiration for her beauty, then stood himself. Inches away, their eyes locked, and after a long moment, he said softly. "No, Yv. Nothing like that. You are gorgeous." Then his lips met hers again. She was stark naked for him, and he hadn't even removed his shoes. This feels so sexy, so right... The hairs on his legs were against her bare ones, just shaved two nights ago, and that more than anything sharpened her focus. She knew the crotch of his shorts were suddenly tight, and she felt the rigid flesh, still shrouded in thick denim, against her.

He pressed her to his chest, his hands roaming her bare back and ass. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth to kiss him, and he obliged. The kiss lasted forever, and she knew the window was wide open for anyone to look in on the erotic scene now playing out. The thought of anonymous eyes seeing her bare-assed and horny and ready to fuck was a new kind of thrill. Fuck it, let them watch us...

Her heart thundering, Yv took a half-step away from Jack, not a retreat. Nearly shaking in her desire, she ordered her trembling fingers to undo his belt, then the button behind it, before unzipping his fly. He was hard, probably since the moment their lips had first touched. Yvette slipped his denim shorts and boxers down past his hips, feeling the familiar need to be filled. His cock sprung up, stiff and ready, the swollen purple head rigid, and she knew it would be velvety and hard, barging inside her, filling the needful emptiness between her legs. Suddenly ravenous for him, she wanted nothing more than his touch, his naked body on top of her, inside her.

Gazing back at him, she shivered, and said evenly, "Take it all off. Everything, socks, everything, Jack." He pulled his Pink Floyd t-shirt over his head and tossed it on the couch, then his shoes and socks, and finally let his shorts slide the rest of the way down to the floor. He was gorgeous, exceeding her wildest dreams, and she admitted to herself at last that she had been having those dreams for months.

They kissed in front of the window, crushing themselves together, hungry mouths and busy hands starting the last phase of their courtship. Panting, Yv pulled back. "When do your roommates get home?"

He glanced over his shoulder at the kitchen clock. "About half an hour."

She smiled with a confidence she didn't quite feel. "Then we either have a quickie on the couch, or you show me your room." She whispered in his ear, letting her tongue taste his earlobe. "I don't want just a quickie, Jack..."

It was the best first time she'd ever had. There was no tentative touching, no nervous kisses on her breasts, or clumsy fingers timorously making their way into her hole. Jack was athletic, strong, fit, and had been very patient, she knew. His bed was barely wide enough, almost Spartan, wide enough if he was on top of her, though. Her twat was almost dripping she was so wet, and he guided himself, his cock, between her labia, and slipped his erection inside her.

A door opened in the living room and closed. His roommates' voices were muffled, distant, and she remembered their clothes were on and next to the couch.

Good, she thought. I want them to know... She enjoyed the exhibitionistic streak that had flared to life in her for the first time, and half-hoped they opened the door, 'accidentally' catching Jack on top of and inside her, bucking and thrusting until they came...

Even so, she kept her moans restrained, quiet, as did Jack. She came in the first five minutes, and his cock was a column of stone, a piston of earth sliding in and out of her, even and relentless as another climax built inside her. She was panting hard, and another moan escaped her lips. He was clearly enjoying it too.

"Turn over, Yv." Half-mesmerized by her passion, Yv turned over on all fours, felt his dick slip into her from behind, moving in the same lazy motion, driving her forward inexorably. "Fuck, Jack, fuck me..." She buried her face in his pillow, groaning very loudly, barely muffled, and her orgasm hit again, flowing through her whole body like lava, scalding every one of her nerve endings as it passed.

"Fuck...Jack... I just came again...fuck." Her murmur was a faint echo in his tiny bedroom, and she heard the pair of voices recede, the front door shut, and knew they were alone in the house.

"They're gone, Yv."

"Good.." He sped up fractionally, drawing her ecstasy out almost agonizingly. Her next moan was louder, and she arched her back, thrusting her hips back into him. "Fuck me, Jack! Fuck me so hard baby! God I want you to cum inside me."

He didn't say anything, but she felt him pound her faster, harder. Each of his thrusts was accompanied by grunts of effort as he held back until the last second. The little bed creaked, and she thought it might crack beneath them, and didn't care.

Jack's hands pulled her hips back into his, and he screamed with his climax, still pounding her pink bush, and the soft wet hole beyond. The pulsing of his rod, the feel of his thick cum dashing inside her, kicked her over the top with a vengeance. Her ecstatic scream matched his, and they rocked to a near-stop.

Her chest still heaving, Yv pitched forward, her face falling into the foam pillow, and she felt his thickness slide out of her. Turning around, she saw he was still on his knees, and took the soaked member in her mouth, sucking on it with abandon, taking the last bits of the thick fluid over her tongue and down into her tummy. Jack sounded exhausted and very pleased by her sudden fellatio, and she grinned around his cock.

There wasn't room to lie on their backs together, but having their arms around each other was no imposition. "Yv, that was so..."

She kissed him on the tip of his nose. "It was..."

"I think I..."

She placed a finger quickly, but not too quickly, on his lips. "Jack, I'm not in love with you, but you are...very good. I do like you, though, and would love to spend more time with you... Naked. And balling." She felt awkward, hadn't cared to think things through, just wanted to fuck. And we did..., she acknowledged with a silly grin on her face.

Jack laughed softly. "Now you need to let me finish. I was going to say 'I think I really like you,' Yv. We have to at least date for a while before we officially call it love, right?"

Nestled in his arms, she chuckled. "I'm so glad you get me, Jack. But we better start officially dating soon. And keep officially fucking."

September, 1983

The line in front of the Shattuck Theatre was as long as typical for a Friday night. Yv snuggled in close to Jack as a cool autumn breeze swept past them, making the leaves and little specks of trash flow and dance on the sidewalk. This time of year in Wisconsin, everyone would be wearing at least coats, with heavy down parkas following as little as a month later. She was happy to wear skinny jeans, and had insisted Jack wear loose slacks and a t-shirt.