Yv & Jack - A Lust Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second Porky's film was still playing, nearly three months after its release, but she had urged him to take her to see Cujo, which opened in August, and was probably in its last week here. She loved horror movies, not so much to be scared, but because she liked to be held, both during the movie and later naked. It was a great aphrodisiac for them both, and she planned something else, too.

Inside, they got sodas and a box of Raisinets, then she bought a small box of plain popcorn, no salt, and no butter. He looked at her, a silent query in his eyes, but she just grinned and took his arm.

The movie was showing in one of the smaller auditoriums, and only a few patrons were there. They took a seat in the back row, sitting in the middle to his right. When the first trailer started, she whispered, "You know why I got a small popcorn, my love?"

"You're not very hungry?"

Her teeth flashed in the dim lighting. "No, I'm very hungry, just not for popcorn." She ran her palm over his lap, and felt his dick respond as it always did, thickening just for her.

The seat creaked when Jack shifted uncomfortably. "Yv, we can't do that in here... Somebody will see."

"That's what the popcorn is for. Open your fly and let the poor beast out."

Jack looked dubious, but unzipped his fly, maneuvering his rigid pole out of his slacks, exposed in the darkened auditorium.

"Good, Jack." She put the popcorn box on his lap, and bent it so the folds at the bottom came open. A couple of pieces slid out through the aperture, tumbling to the floor, and she ignored them "Stick it through the hole..."

Grinning in sudden understanding, he shoved his cock inside. The warm kernels felt like he was fucking a beanbag chair, and now he knew why there was no salt or butter. Yv hooked her left arm around his right one, and reached across herself with her right hand, plunging her hand into the popcorn.

She claimed a couple of kernels before she reached his glans, even fed him a couple of them. As soon as she felt his shaft under her fingertips, she started taking each piece slowly, grazing the head of it with each morsel, then his shaft as more of the snack left the box for her mouth. A quick glance verified no-one was watching them, and she started rubbing him more intently, for all the world looking like she was reaching down to the bottom of the box. On the distant screen, the movie started, but neither of them paid any attention.

Jack was breathing through his nose, holding back the moan he certainly would have voiced in his room or her dorm. She peered into the box and admired his cock nearly fully unearthed, white kernels and hard unpopped ones collected at the base of his shaft. A drop of pre-cum, thin and sweet, glimmered in the light. Claiming the droplet on her fingertip, she wiped it carefully onto another piece and looked into his eyes as she popped it in her mouth. She savored the fluid, and felt herself getting hornier by the second.

"Let me finish the last little bit, baby." She breathed the words in his ear, and decided not to tease him any longer. Gripping his shaft, she let her fingers play along the warm, hard flesh. Jack's hands tensed, gripping the armrests, his arms shaking, moans swallowed in his chest. She popped another couple of kernels in her mouth, just for show, and plunged her hand back into the box.

"Almost done, baby." He was, too. Rubbing him faster, she felt the first contraction of his cock, a sure sign he was about to shoot his load. Yv held back her own moans, her own insistence on having him inside her, fucking right here, convinced anyone seeing them would think she was scrounging for the last few bits at the very bottom of the box.

She felt his stomach tense, his eyes closed. Jack coughed a little too loud, covering for his orgasm. Hot, slippery semen jetted onto her hands and past her wrist, spattering the inside of the box with his creamy load. Each spurt coated the rest of the kernels, and Yv was quivering herself, as hot as the popcorn and her lover. She grinned up at him, still tugging on his now-slippery cock, coaxing more out of him. He murmured, "I love you, Yv," before almost collapsing back into his seat.

As sedately as she could, pretending nothing more noteworthy had happened, she brought her hand up to her mouth, and ran her tongue sinuously over her wrist and fingers, letting Jack watch her clean the jizz off them. Wishing she had worn a skirt instead of jeans, Yv then reached back in, taking the now slippery popcorn morsel by morsel, letting Jack come down off his climax. She kissed him on the cheek, and murmured, "So much better than butter." She flashed a wicked grin at him. "I love you, Jack."

As soon as his pants were closed up, they abandoned their sodas and the Raisinets and left the theatre for his place, not quite running to the car, more of a power walk. In the front seat, she took off her jeans, and slipped out of her Hello Kitty panties, letting them fall to the floorboard. Jack's fingers stroked, then penetrated, her pussy, and it only took a couple of thrusts for her to cum, this time loudly.

She was still panting, her climax barely over, when Jack spoke. "Yv, let's go home." She'd never heard such a good idea in that moment, and they never actually saw the whole movie.