Yv & Jack - A Lust Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Yv moves in with Jack, and they visit the beach.
6.8k words
4.78
6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the age of eighteen months and a few days, Yvette lost her virginity to her longtime boyfriend, Eddie, and spent the next several months indulging in their carnal hobby. Leaving him and Wisconsin for school at UC Berkeley, Yv was befriended by Jack. Eventually giving in to her drives, and his, she stripped in his living room and threw herself into his arms and bed. After a few months of satisfying sexual escapades, their relationship continues.

February, 1984

Valentine's Day he had taken her to her favorite Thai restaurant, Plearn, knowing, she was certain, the effects that their cuisine had on her libido. Spicy food, far different from the ordinary fare she had been raised on, heated her blood, brought her to the edge every time, if it was good. Spicy fish cakes started them off, followed by bowls of Tom Yum, a spicy soup Jack appreciated too. The main dish was a red curry with beef, almost painful in its fieriness. Yv was blushing as much from desire as the spicy heat she had just consumed, and she talked Jack into going home for dessert.

They headed back to his apartment, and stepped inside. In front of the door, locked swiftly, they made out feverishly, stripping out of their clothing piece by piece in a very few minutes, then went to his bedroom for dessert. Jack spent an hour with his face buried in her pussy, licking and sucking her to a continuous chain of orgasms, one after the other without noticeable pause. It was like rolling down a soft hill, faster and faster, each gentle bump thrilling her with another orgasm. Her juices flowed over his tongue and face with each climax, and she felt him pause several times to swallow the thick, sweet fluid.

Finally spent, panting in his arms, she clutched him to her, exchanging lazy kisses. The taste of her juices on his face drove her wild with passion, even after feeling utterly drained, and she kissed him back with more effort than she could really spare. She wanted his cock inside her, plowing her all night, and she told him so, almost pleading with him to pound her pussy until dawn, for all he was worth.

He smiled, kissed her again. "One sec, sweetheart." He reached over her to the little wooden table that served as a cheap nightstand, and fumbled in the dimness for something. It was indistinct in the dark room, a box of some kind, and he brought it into her line of sight.

"For you." In the streetlight streaming reluctantly through his blinds, she made out that it was dark blue, small with sharp corners, velvety, almost a perfect cube. Some sort of inlaid gold printing on the box, script, caught her attention She felt her eyes widen. No! Oh no no no... I'm not ready! Fuck!

She felt petrified, and imagined this was how a mouse felt watching a snake about to strike it. The voice in her head was fully panicked, seeking escape. Fuck, no... I can't...!

"Yvette Angela Kaminski, will you..." He flipped the box open with one hand, the hinge creaking faintly, and she knew he had practiced the move so it would be perfect, the whole moment perfect. The ring was all wrong, though, too long, too solid, irregular, and it had a smaller ring attached to one end.

Unaware of her inner torment, he finished. "...move in with me?" She goggled at the contents of the box, finally seeing the key clearly for what it was. Then her eyes blurred, and she cried in front of him for the first time ever, throwing her arms around him, clutching him against the length of her body while her body shook with her tears.

Jack wisely kept silent until the worst of her wracking sobs dissipated, then he kissed her. "Is that a no, baby?"

"No! I mean, no, it's a yes." She kissed him tenderly. "I just thought you were proposing, and I love you but it's too soon and we have our degrees to finish but I didn't want to say no and I wondered what the ring would look like and it's just a key..." She felt herself babbling in relief.

He returned her kiss. "I didn't want to just hand you a key and assume. It's a big step, and I wanted you to know it's a big deal to me." He pulled her closer in, held her for a moment. "I guess I should've thought it through more. Didn't mean for you to cry, baby..."

She grinned at him and wiped away the tears, smearing her mascara and gold eyeshadow. "Fuck, Jack! It's perfect! How did you know my size?" She laughed again. "I really thought you were asking me to marry you! Not that I won't someday, but this was so fucking soon, and I'm not there yet..."

"So it's the perfect gift, Yv?"

"So perfect. I love you, Jack."

"I love you too, Yvette."

She rolled out of the bed. "I'm going to clean the rest of my makeup off, then you're getting a very special Valentine's Day blowjob."

July, 1984

For their first anniversary as a couple, she and Jack moved their meager belongings to their new apartment, a couple of blocks east of Shattuck. A couple of his friends helped them too, though not his high school friend Cody, who she had not yet met. Jack explained he'd just finished his degree and was pursuing his masters in statistics.

After the four of them celebrated with pizza, his two buddies left. The only furniture was his bed and a couple of small tables, but he said his mother told him she would help pay for some furniture now that he didn't have roommates. They sat on the bed talking, then there was a flurry of activity as they started shedding all their clothes and lying back on the bare mattress, the frame still standing in the corner.

"Jack, we haven't even put sheets on the bed yet!," she admonished him with a laugh, then kissed him very slowly and deeply.

He broke the embrace and grinned at her. "That means no sheets to clean the first night, and we can always cover ourselves with the bedspread. Besides, I love you, and love means never having to say you're horny."

"I don't think that's quite what he said! Besides, I'd rather cover me with you." Yv felt the familiar ache, demanding that she fill herself with his hard-on, which she verified with her hand was poised for action. She nibbled on his earlobe. "I think you should fuck me. Now..." She spread her legs wide to emphasize her point.

The head of Jack's cock spread the pink hair at her crotch, and he pushed slowly, letting it enter and fill her pussy almost leisurely. She put her legs up, and crossed her ankles over his muscular back. "Go slow later, baby. I need your cum right now." She used her arms to pull him down to her, and lifted her lips to his ear. "Fuck me hard."

Jack started slowly, teasing her the same way he often did. Far from frustrating, Yv found it very satisfying, the difference, as Mrs. Guinness, her Home Econ teacher in Wisconsin, might have said, between a soufflé and scrambled eggs. The motion of his body, pushing forward and over her, his olive skin and chest heaving into view and pulling back with each thrust, was hypnotic. When he lay down on top of her, the hairs on his chest, sparsely arranged but coarse, stiff, scraped gratifyingly over her tits and nipples, like storm clouds over the hills by the coast.

Jack reared up onto his knees, perpendicular now to her reclining body, and thrust forward at a nearly horizontal angle, his erection pressing against the rearmost spot in her pussy, repeating the movement over and over, rubbing that one spot. He gazed down on her, smiling appreciatively, and she looked at him the same way, loving to see his muscular belly tensed and undulating as he fucked her.

She moaned more loudly now, and Jack anticipated her onrushing climax. Eager to fulfill her—and fill me full!, she giggled to herself—Jack leaned forward, his arms braced on either side of her tits. His thrusts accelerated, his groin slapping loudly now against hers. She felt his balls meet the bottom of her labia, a soft beat in time to his thrusts. Her orgasm arrived quickly, satisfying her completely, and he was close himself.

Jack groaned, a basso rumble of ecstasy, moments before he came. The spurting of his fluid inside her drove a matching groan from her throat, equally husky and heartfelt, an aftershock following her climax, and she just held him, letting him rock to a stop before pulling out.

As he lay beside her, she closed her eyes and snuggled in to him, murmuring "I love you."

August, 1984

The five-hour drive from Berkeley was worth the time and expense. She had talked Jack into a weekend without telling him where, eager to surprise him. She drove, so he wouldn't have any inkling of her wicked intentions beyond the obvious beach equipment, a pair of towels, a Styrofoam cooler, and an umbrella, among other things. She made sure he brought his swimsuit, and made a show of packing hers, but that was only clever misdirection.

She took the scenic route down Highway 1 along the coast. It was a beautiful summer's day and the fog had only burned off an hour ago. The coastal air was cool, moist, and the sun shone brilliantly off the Pacific Ocean, coming in from her left as they drove south. A little before noon they grabbed a couple of sandwiches wrapped in wax paper from a deli along the shore, and packed them to take to the beach, and arrived there about an hour later.

Jack shouldered the cooler and umbrella, while Yv took the two towels and the sandwiches, as well as the swimsuits and sunscreen. The trail started heading east, then south. She'd warned him to wear comfortable thick-soled shoes, and she had done the same. The path was well-traveled, but, as the guidebook had warned, a little treacherous to boot, but they made it down without incident.

Finally, they arrived at a stone tunnel, the sound of surf pounding on the other side, the scent of salt ocean air tickling their nostrils. The sandy shore beckoned, tantalizingly close, and their view widened as they headed through the stony channel. At last, on the other side, they emerged into bright sunlight, and picked their way down to the sand through the remaining rocks.

Yv grabbed Jack's hand and pulled him towards a secluded cove, where they laid the towels down and Jack put up the umbrella, angled to keep direct light off Yv's alabaster skin. Yv set the two sandwiches and cans of Coke on the towel, and started to take off her clothes. He watched with deep appreciation, his eyes tracing every curve. "You want me to hold a towel up while you change?"

Giving him her best wicked smile, she folded her things and put them in the beach bag. "Why would I want to do that?" She lay back on her towel, completely naked, and looked up at him. "This is a nude beach, baby. I'm not wearing a thing until it's time to go home." She rolled onto her side, facing him. "Unless you're chicken!"

Jack reddened slightly, but stripped quickly, finally whipping his shorts down and off after she looked him up and down. "Relax, Jack. It's not a sex beach, unless we make it one. I understand the rangers come by every so often, so we'll just have to keep our hands to ourselves until they do." She leaned over to whisper in his ear. "Once they pass, I still might fuck you silly..."

They held hands under the umbrella, and Yv noticed his cock was only semi-hard.

They ate their sandwiches a little bit after that, and Yv 'accidentally' got some mayo on both her breasts. Jack gamely licked them clean, and Yv kissed him in thanks, then lay back down, watching for what she hoped would be an obvious ranger coming down the beach. Her plans weren't nailed down just yet, but she felt the familiar, empty ache that only Jack's hard-on could fully dispel.

She noticed the interlopers just a little bit after that. A couple was wandering down the beach, carrying much the same as she and Jack had, but sure-footed, not watching their step, seemingly aware of every potential pitfall. They had clearly visited the beach before, and Yv felt self-conscious, naked on the beach in front of complete strangers. She knew it wouldn't be any less daunting if these were people she already knew, though, and she felt like she's been caught doing something naughty, which she hadn't had time to do yet.

The woman was about Yv's size, trim and slender, and wore a bright pink and orange tube top, pristine white shorts, along with pink sandals that matched the color of her fingers and toes. Her fine black hair hung past her shoulders, or would have if the wind hadn't spurred it to dance and wave in its caress. When they got nearer, Yv could finally make out her features, which were Asian, obvious once she took off the dark glasses the minute they got into the cove.

Her boyfriend was a couple of inches taller, also Asian, slender enough that the ridges of his ribs were subtly visible when he took off his shirt. They lay down on towels twenty feet away, and the woman smiled and waved to them, though she didn't speak except very quietly to the man with her.

Yv tried not to stare, but couldn't help watch them strip out of their clothes, then lie down on the same towel, holding hands the way Yv and Jack were. They made no move towards each other, and Yv noticed that, for all Jack's studied indifference, his dick was thickening subtly. Yv whispered again, "Soon, baby." She wondered how they would find a quiet place to quietly make love, someplace where they wouldn't embarrass the couple now lying near them.

About a half-hour later, Yv heard a solid crunch of boots on the sand. Hoping it wasn't another pair of interlopers wandering into their cove, she looked up to see a woman in a tan uniform walking up. She wore a ranger's hat, as if the uniform weren't clue enough of her responsibilities there, and of course heavy boots, sand in the treads and blowing off the tops as she put each foot down. The ranger was thick, solidly built, maybe forty, or ten years either way. She went first over to the other couples' towels, and squatted, smiling.

"Kimiko, Jun! Happy to see you here again."

Kimiko's voice was uninflected, and Yv mentally spanked herself for assuming she would have talked like a Dragon Lady in some old black-and-white movie. "Doris! You know we love it here..." They chatted for a few minutes, Jun adding almost nothing to the conversation, but then she heard more from the ranger.

"These folks"—a thumb jabbing in Yv's direction—"friends of yours?"

Kimiko's laugh was like the tinkling of wind chimes. "Not yet! No, Doris, they seem just fine, probably their first time here. They haven't spoken a word yet, but I'm hoping!" Kimiko looked over and caught Yv's eye, gave her a mischievous wink.

"Okay, I'll talk to them, then. Have a great day." Doris rose and turned, then walked over to their towels, ducking under the umbrella. "Good morning. ID's?"

Yv and Jack fished them out and presented them. "You ever been here before?" Direct, but not overbearing, which relaxed Yv immensely. Both of them said 'no' very quietly.

"Okay, some rules I need to make sure you know about. First off, no alcohol or glass on the beach. Second, don't get frisky, or if you do, not where anyone can see you. It's a misdemeanor, for public lewdness, and the fine is one hundred dollars, with up to thirty days in the county jail. It might seem like a fun idea, but the locals don't like people visiting and...staining the beach. Keep it clean and out of sight. Okay?"

Jack said okay back, and Yv nodded soberly. Doris continued. "Look, it's a clothing optional beach." She noticed she never said nude or naked, so that must be the official title for the land. "If you have any questions, Kimiko and Jun can give you some guidance. Otherwise, keep it clean." She rose and went along her way.

Kimiko giggled, very much like a schoolgirl with a naughty secret. "What are your names?"

"I'm Yv and this is Jack."

"Happy to share our beach with you. I'm Kimiko and this is Jun, but I'm sure Doris already told you that."

"She said your names when she...visited."

"Good. What brings you down here?"

"Sun. Sand. Public nudity."

She giggled again. "Nothing else? About a third of the couples come here to fuck outdoors, and you both look like you would if it were okay."

Yv just stared for a moment, wondering what to say.

"Relax, Yv. Doris is nice, a local too, and she comes by about every two hours. So it will be at least three o'clock before she swings by again and has a chance to catch you two doing things you're not supposed to doing." She winked again.

It took a moment, but Yv saw Kimiko's hand moving slowly in Jun's lap, stroking and fondling. Oh, fuck... She's stroking his dick!

"Um, you're playing with his..."

"I know! Easier for him to fuck me if he's hard..."

"Oh... You're going to..." This was out of her experience, but she couldn't tear her gaze away.

The other woman grinned indulgently, letting her know all was well. "Yv, I just told you we have a two-hour window before Doris comes back and catches Jun's cock inside me, or Jack's inside you." She stretched. "So, if you want to watch or be watched, we don't have any hang-ups about it."

"What if we get caught? By someone else?"

"Lots of people have sex on this beach, most of them after dark when they sneak down here and throw everything off. Windier and colder then, so we prefer to do it when the sun's out. There are a few visitors who get bothered by it, but they're the exception. Most people either beat a hasty retreat, or pretend they haven't seen a thing."

"What if we went around the"—corner didn't seem to describe the separation between this cove and the next—"next rocks..."

"...And got your rocks off there? We'd be fine with that too." Kimiko knelt on the other side of Jun's hips, still slowly tugging on his cock, coaxing it to harden under her delicate fingertips. "Of course, most people who know us know we like to watch..." Her fingertips were arranged now in a perfect line, and she stroked them slowly up and down the very center length of Jun's cock.

Yv noticed that she had Jack's dick in her hands, didn't know when that had started. He was erect from watching the couple next to them. He groaned as she continued rubbing his cock in slow, easy strokes, in time, she realized suddenly, to those Kimiko was coaxing Jun along with.

Kimiko was quiet, but audible over the roar of the surf. "Do you watch?"

"N-no. Not before now..."

"It's fun to watch, and to play along with another couple or two. We love to be watched, and of course to watch, too."

"Do you ever...do it together with another couple?" Or two?

Kimiko's hair whipped up in a sudden breeze, flowing across her face briefly until she brushed her hair out it. "No, not yet. I'm perfectly happy with Jun cumming in my twat, and I don't need someone else in there so long as I have him. You?"

"No..."

"Not yet, right? You're not quite up to watching him with another girl, or letting him watch you, right? We're not there, either, but I'd really love to see Jack make you cum. If you like. And we'll let both of you watch us. You like?"

Despite her trepidation, Yv permitted herself a small grin. "Yeah, we like."

"Good! What do you usually do when he's hard like that?" She motioned with her chin to Jack's cock, now fully erect.

"I either jack him off or straddle him, put his cock inside me."

Kimiko arched one sardonic eyebrow in challenge. "Just one or the other?" Without a word, still peering at Yv, she lowered her mouth to Jun's hard-on, and licked the tip before raising her mouth again. "You ever do that, Yv?"

God I'm so horny... "Yes, but I didn't know if...you did that?"

"So your concerned about offending us or making us uncomfortable? We're all naked, and both of us are jacking our men off. How shocked should I be if you suck Jack's cock in front of me?"

Yv didn't answer, leaned forward instead and took the tip of Jack's cock in her mouth, then took the length of it in all the way, slowly, pulling back at the same speed. She knelt looking at Kimiko. "How shocked do you want me, Kimiko?"

12