Yv & Jack - A Lust Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wind chime laugh sounded again. "You're a horny little thing aren't you? Just like me..." She let go of Jun's erection and grabbed a rubber band, twisting it behind her head into a quick ponytail, grinning. "I'm putting my hair back so I don't get cum on it. Also so you can watch; your hair is short, so we'll be able to see everything too, right?" She knelt again and started sucking Jun off, going fast and deep, taking all of him into her several times.

Yv moaned and started to do the same to Jack. Fuck, even if there were a hundred-dollar fine I'd be doing this... Her mouth opened and took Jack's thick rod inside her mouth, sucking him quickly, glancing over at their neighbors from time to time. Seeing another couple mid-blowjob was new for her, and she traded wicked smiles with the other woman a couple of times. The wind was cool, spray from the ocean blanketing the four of them, and the juxtaposition of cool mist and hot cock was almost more than she could stand.

Jun arched his back, and Yv watched his ass tighten, ready to flood Kimiko's face with white jizz, letting it flood down her throat, swallowing every drop... Yv's pussy was eager to be filled, and one of her hands flew down between her legs, two fingers running over her labia, slick and sensitive. She moaned as the two fingers slipped inside her without her say-so, plunging between her labia in time to Jack's hard-on in her mouth.

Kimiko's grin widened as she watched Yv finger herself, and she lifted her mouth away from Jun's quivering hard-on. It was moist with her saliva, glistening in the mid-day sun. "Yv, I'm loving you playing with yourself. Very hot!" Getting to a crouch, she straddled Jun, pointing his erection straight up. "Keep doing that..." Her whisper carried over a sudden stillness in the wind, and Yv wasn't sure she had meant for her to hear, but was past caring. Her fingers sped up, still in time to her cocksucking, and she felt a climax rise even as Jack's cock throbbed between her lips, and she moaned in welcome.

Yv glanced at Kimiko and Jun. Kimiko was rotating her hips around her man's cock, taking it all the way, him thrusting deep inside her, her gaze fastened on Yv's fellatio, a broad, lustful leer spreading across her features. As she watched, she thrilled to the sight of Kimiko caressing her own tits, kneading them and rubbing the nipples, a low moan leaving her mouth, almost lost in the roar of the ocean.

Jack groaned, his hard-on pulsing in her mouth, and Yv came at that moment, her fingers slick and hot with her own juices. The first spurt of his semen shot out into her mouth, and her greedy throat swallowed it down, and each load afterwards. She opened her eyes to so Kimiko arch her back, one hand on her clit while Jun seized her hips, thrusting upward hard enough to lift her off the towel. They came at almost the same time, and started to slow down, Kimiko still watching appreciatively.

The other woman grinned again. "Do you need to rinse your mouth out?"

Yv shook her head, and returned her grin. "Swallowed all of it."

"Really! That was hot, too..." Kimiko arose from her perch, and Yv's heart skipped a beat as she watched Jun's cock, semi-hard now, slip out of her snatch, glistening with her juices. She stood and looked over at Yv. "I'm going to rinse off in the ocean. Care to join me?" Without being aware she had done so, Yv nodded and traipsed down to the water with their new friend. Jun and Jack both lay back, relaxing in post-orgasmic torpor.

The water was cold, the spray a frigid sting across every inch of her skin, and Yv squealed as she felt a wave wash over her, up to her tits. Kimiko didn't squeal, but gave a sensuous wriggle when her nipples hardened, just like Yv's. The other woman came close to Yv, not quite touching her, and Yv felt a pull towards her, wanting what she wasn't sure.

"That was very hot, Yv," she repeated. "I've only seen one other woman swallow, and not with her fingers inside her. If I had to guess, you really love sex!"

Yv laughed. "Doesn't everyone?" The water was at her waist, and she reached beneath the surface to wash away the last of her juices, lingering a little on her clit. Kimiko did the same, watching as Yv brought the salty ocean to her face, washing off the last of Jack's cum.

"Can I ask you something, Yv?"

"You just did!" She felt almost eerily comfortable with Kimiko.

"Okay, another question."

"Sure!"

"Have you ever...with another woman?"

Yv shivered, but not from the chilly water. "Had sex with another woman?"

Kimiko nodded, then smiled shyly. "Or eaten another woman's snatch..."

"N-no..." That thought had never occurred to her, but having another couple watch while she gobbled Jack's cock and swallowed his load hadn't either, before today.

"Want to try it?"

"I thought you two don't swap?"

"We don't, haven't. I've never..."

"Me neither..."

"Don't feel pressured at all, Yv. I just like the thought of a woman's tongue on my pussy, now."

"You didn't before?"

Kimiko stepped in closer, and stole a glance at the shore. Both men were lying back, either out or semi-conscious. She kissed Yv quickly on the lips. "No. Something about you makes me...eager to try it out."

Yv was panting now. Part of her suddenly wanted to go back to the towel and lay the other woman back, and start licking her, letting Jack and Jun watch in awestruck silence. Another part of her wanted to go somewhere private, spend all night coaxing Kimiko to a series of orgasms before letting her do the same for her. "I don't know..." The words were quiet, bashful. "What about the guys..."

"Do you want them to watch us?"

Her answer was abrupt and honest, surprising her. "No. I want you all to myself." Her breaths were coming more rapidly now, deeper, each one filling her with an unbridled lust.

Kimiko looked gratified. "Jun doesn't eat pussy." She seemed embarrassed at the disclosure, as if it were somehow her fault.

"I don't either. Haven't."

Kimiko's eyes went again to the shore. "They're still tired from cumming, Yv. Should we wait for them?" One eyebrow quirked upwards.

"How long before the ranger..."

"Doris?"

"Yeah, Doris, gets back?"

"Maybe an hour." Kimiko was breathing hard, caught in the throes of potential passion. Yv felt her own heart skip several beats. She didn't know if she could, but something about this stranger made her want to try, fulfill a fantasy neither of them had known before today. Kimiko kissed her again, mouth opening, inviting their tongues to meet and play along each other. Yv responded immediately, enjoying the contact, longing and ready for anything, it seemed.

They stood in the water making out for a couple of minutes, the chilly ocean waters up to their waists, swaying with each motion of the waves, the spray tantalizing them with the juxtaposition with the warming sunlight. They were both gasping with desire before long, and finally Kimiko pulled back only an inch or two, enough for her mouth to speak, but no further. "I'd like you to..." She swallowed. "You've really never been with another woman?"

Yv shook her head, aware her own face was showing the eager interest she now felt.

"I haven't either, Yv. We could wait for the guys, or we could..." The words couldn't quite leave her lips, but Yv knew what she was going to ask.

Yv whispered, "No, let's not wait for them." Kimiko immediately took her hand and led her back onto the sand, around the natural wall to the other side from the alcove the couples had shared earlier. Kimiko found a spot out of the sunlight and away from prying eyes, almost hidden from everything, deep into the rock wall, almost a cavern.

"You sure about this, Yv?" The other woman's voice was gentle, ready to forgive her if she backed out, if either one of them did.

"No," she admitted softly. "But I'm going to anyway." To punctuate matters, she leaned in and kissed Kimiko again, a long, slow kiss that warmed them faster than the sunlight had.

Kimiko settled her tush on a smooth rock and sat back, spreading her legs. Her bush was black as night, the pubes straight and slightly coarse, and Yv dropped gingerly to her knees on the soft sands, leaning forward into Kimiko's pussy. Her own heart hammered in her chest. Why do I even want to do this? Maybe Mom was right and lust makes little girls into sluts... All of those thoughts were banished as soon as her tongue met the swollen little nub of the other woman's clitoris, heard her sudden intake of air.

Placing her hands on top of her new friend's thighs, Yv leaned further forward, tasting the pale pink slit in front of her. The ocean had made it salty, but she didn't recoil, savoring the gradual shift from saltwater to sweet, musky fluid. She felt Kimiko's hands on her head, then on her cheeks, gently coaxing her onward.

The taste was different from semen, of course, and different from her own juices, tasted on the cocks and lips of other men before today. It was thin, almost like water, just thick enough and sweet enough to keep her from thinking of it just as water. She lapped slowly along the clit, up and down, then let her tongue drift down to the slit, which spread open slightly as Kimiko spread her thighs just a little further apart.

Yv glanced upward, saw the other woman's eyes closed in rapture, her mouth parted, her tiny breasts shaking with each exhalation. Kimiko's lips barely moved. "Oh, God that feels so wonderful. Don't stop. Please don't stop..." She lay back further, supporting her weight with her arms.

I think I like eating pussy... It should have shocked her, but she felt a warm certainty flood her senses, the knowledge that her sexual horizons had widened even further. Kimiko's pussy almost wept her juices onto the rock, almost like a gentle rain, distinct from the salty mist still descending on them from the shore.

Kimiko shook for a moment, then moaned quietly. "God, Yv... I just came..." She caressed her cheek with one hand, still braced against the rock with the other. Her hips rocked slowly, pressing her pussy softly into Yv's face, urging her on without demand. "Keep going for me..."

Yv found herself hungering to fulfill and satisfy the woman in front of her, and continued to lick her labia, inserting her tongue into her hole a couple of times before sucking on her clit. Kimiko gasped in appreciation when she did, so she continued, savoring her first forbidden taste of another woman's twat. Soon Kimiko moaned again, and a fresh rush of her juices escaped. Yv loved the taste of it now, and began to moan herself.

Suddenly, Kimiko stiffened, but not the same way as when her belly tensed with an orgasm, and Yv heard a throat clear near her, seemingly behind her. Still licking, she wondered why Kimiko needed to do that, then stopped in horror, knowing they weren't alone, and whirled to look behind her. A shadow now lay over her and Kimiko, and it wore a tan uniform and a badge. "Fuck, Doris..."

The park ranger stood behind and to the side, hands on her hips. "Ladies..." Kimiko sat up quickly, but didn't stand, nor did Yv. Fuck, she caught us... "Are you going to tell me this isn't what it looks like?"

Before Yv could speak, Kimiko stammered, "It's not her fault, Doris. I..."

"You forced her to kneel in front of you and eat your pussy?" The ranger sounded more amused than anything, and Yv realized she'd probably encountered that on the beach before, too.

Kimiko wriggled uncomfortably. "No, I talked her into it though..."

"Was it worth it?"

The brunette stroked the side of Yv's face. "Y-yes."

"Looked it. You're pretty well hidden, but your friend's untanned tush is pretty obvious even in the shadows."

Yv spoke up. "Are you going to fine us, or send us to jail?"

Doris laughed. "No, not even. Ladies, you should go back and join your gentlemen, maybe for the rest of the afternoon. With no visible fucking. Clear?"

Both women shuddered with relief, nodding their heads in unison.

"Good." Then to Yv. "I should have been clearer about hanky-panky on the beach. It also means no playing with another woman's pussy, or going down on each other."

Yv nodded soberly. "It...it won't happen again."

Doris' voice was less stern than it was lecturing. "On the beach."

"I won't lick Kimiko's pussy on the beach..." Yv felt like she might be required to write it on a blackboard a hundred times, naked with Doris watching, and she blushed.

Doris face split in a friendly, almost covetous grin. "I'm fine with you doing that not on the beach, young lady. Or inviting friends, if you like..."

The realization left her thunderstruck, and explained why she hadn't cited or arrested them for public indecency or lewd acts. "Wait... You..." She couldn't quite say eat pussy to Doris.

"A few times... I like men, too."

"Oh..." Yv had a feeling Doris and Kimiko might be seeing more of each other in the future.

All business again, Doris motioned for them to get up. "Seriously, get over to your guys, and I really hope I don't see them sucking each other's dicks when we round the corner."

They didn't, and they took their spots by Jack and Jun, respectively, chastened and aroused by the ranger discovering them. Jun and Kimiko left a little while later, and dressed before Kimiko came to her and hugged her. She whispered, "Thank you, Yv. So much. I told you Jun doesn't...do that..."

"Doris will, I'm sure. If you ask her nicely..." She smiled into Kimiko's cheek, held her just a little longer. "So glad I could break the ice."

"Thank you, Yv."

The other couple departed, and after an appropriate interval, so did Jack and Yv.

At the hotel that night, she and Jack dispensed with clothing as usual. Snuggling in bed, Jack was a little friskier than she expected. "So, Yv, what happened with you and the other girl?"

"Kimiko? Not much. We played in the surf while you guys dozed."

"After they fucked in front of us."

Unexpectedly, Yv blushed. "And we fucked in front of them."

"That was very hot, babe."

"It was," she agreed quietly.

"So, what about after?"

"We splashed in the surf for a while..."

"Then went down on each other." It wasn't a question.

"She didn't..."

A mischievous grin crept across his face. "You did. When you came back over with the ranger, I could taste Kimiko on your lips when you kissed me. Also, a park ranger isn't likely to escort someone back unless they see something they shouldn't."

Yv sighed. "Okay, you caught me, babe. She suggested it, and it sounded so..."

"Wonderful? Baby, I love to eat your pussy, you know that. Was it as good as you thought it would be?" He seemed very eager to hear about her Sapphic conquest, and she felt the end of his rigid erection against her hip.

"It was different, but I wouldn't say no to trying it again."

His grin broadened. "I wouldn't say no to watching!"

She scoffed. "You're a guy! Of course you'd watch!" She turned to face him, her body against his, their skin touching all along their length, and she drew in a shuddering breath. "She didn't get to lick my twat, though. Doris interrupted us right after her second orgasm."

She pushed on his shoulder, and he turned on his back. Mounting him, straddling his mouth, she said happily, "That means your tongue gets to spend some quality time exploring my pussy, and I know I'm going to cum as long as you keep doing it."

An hour later, she had to admit she liked having her pussy eaten even more than she'd enjoyed doing the same for Kimiko.

September, 1984

They visited Pirate's Cove twice more before school started, just after Labor Day. Yv secretly hoped they would encounter Kimiko and Jun again on the beach, but it was just them in the alcove, and she was a little disappointed, but knew instinctively it had been a one-time fling.

Their last day, on a Sunday, they were getting sandwiches at another beachfront deli, when she turned at the sound of her name. It was Kimiko, wearing a blue sundress and tan sandals, big, round sunglasses on her face, just over her huge grin. Her midnight black hair was bound up in a ponytail. "I thought that was you!"

They hugged, and even after making love twice with Jack that morning, Yv felt a familiar ache between her legs, and wished suddenly they were back on the beach, or alone in the hotel. "H-how have you been, Kimiko?"

The brunette's voice lowered to little more than a whisper. "Thank you so much for...what you did for me at the beach..."

"My pleasure..." She began to quietly pant, wanting an invitation to join her.

"Mine, too! It was wonderful. Jun smelled you on my lips, and decided to try it out. Turns out he's not as talented as you are, yet, but he's eager to get me off, and it's my favorite way to cum now."

"Very happy to hear it!" And she was.

Kimiko cocked her head a degree to her left. "Yv, I'm so sorry we were interrupted. I wanted to, you know, return the favor?" She seemed genuinely regretful for the perceived oversight, and Yv laughed easily in response.

"Jack is great at pussy-eating, and he got me off, gets me off, many times after. I'm really glad you and Jun... Would have loved to go down on you again, even with Doris watching..."

"You and me both..." She leaned in again, voice lowered conspiratorially. "We've met up three times, traded some quality oral. Me and Doris..."

"Jun likes to watch?"

"We invited him the last time, pretended it was our first little experiment. He didn't come with me, didn't want to watch us, just said he hoped I had a good time. When I got home, he couldn't keep his dick out of me, and fucked me hard all night! Wish you could have been there, for either one, Yv..."

Yv exhaled raggedly. "Me too, but I couldn't have just watched."

Kimiko's grin was easy, filled with desire. "I know! All three of us girls spending the night together would be...just awesome!" She fished in her purse for a small pad of paper, and scrawled something on it. "Next time you're in town, call me, call us. I think I'd really like a chance to do that for you. Very curious what you taste like, Yv..."

She hugged her again and left the deli. Yv pocketed the number, and wondered what her next move should be, and what Jack would want to do when—if— she made that move.

12