Yv & Jack - A Lust Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Yv visits SLO again, then she meets Olivia in Chicago...
9.2k words
4.94
4.3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack and Yv live together for several months, their love and passion growing steadily. At a Hallowe'en party, Yv happens upon an orgy. Turned on by the multiple sex acts, she's surprised by Juliette, one of the participants, who invites her to join them. Yv, though very curious, balks, and instead heads downstairs to relieve her lust with Jack. After a satisfying lay against the side of the house, she discovers a complete stranger just fucked her in a costume identical to Jack's. She confesses that evening, and Jack easily forgives her, obviously aroused by her unintended straying. At Christmas, she masturbates in bed while he sleeps, and he wakes up to shoot cum on her pussy as she fingers herself. His Christmas gift to her is a pink dildo, which she uses for the first time while he watches.

Friday morning, March, 1985

Spring break arrived joyously, both Yv and Jack finishing their midterms early before the week-long pause. It was Friday morning, with no classes for either of them, and Yv was enjoying a beautiful dream. They had gone to bed naked, satisfying their urgent carnal needs once again, and she looked forward to more of the same for a week.

Her dream was sexy, sensual, and she wriggled on the mattress, feeling the soft sheets shift under her buttocks as she twisted and moved on them. She was in the front room of a house by the beach, white sands and blue skies, and felt a cool but not chilly summer breeze stimulate her nipples, driving a sensual groan from her lips.

Kimiko was there, gloriously naked and smiling down at her, running her hands over Yv's tits, down her sides to her hips. The Asian woman's body was as slender as when she'd seen her naked, the faintest of tanlines, her jet black hair as long, luxurious and straight as then, a midnight curtain draping over her breasts, before she tied her tresses back with a rubber band, gazing lustfully at Yv's lean, muscular body.

She now spoke, but Yv didn't hear the words, just the intent behind them. I've wanted you for a long time... Yv's answer was much the same, although she knew even asleep that she'd already had Kimiko, tasted her pussy on the beach months ago. She was eager to do it again, spend time with the gorgeous lass straddling her hips in her dreams. Kimiko's bush was pressed against her own, their clits rubbing with each movement, and she gasped quietly.

Fuck me, Kimiko. Still no words, but somehow the intention passed back to the other woman, who gave her a hungry grin, and lowered her face to Yv's breasts. She kissed and licked torturously slowly, taking each nipple in turn between her full lips, grazing and teasing the sensitive nipples with her teeth, with both their chests heaving with want and need.

Kimiko's words were again a blur, indistinct. I owe you this, Yvette... It seemed odd that Kimiko knew her full first name, didn't call her 'Yv', didn't care as the brunette kissed slowly between her taut breasts and down her flat belly, her mouth at last coming to rest on her twat, tongue flicking out to taunt her clitoris, which nearly vibrated in deep desire.

Kimiko let her tongue play over Yv's pussy, alighting on her labia, then trailing between them up to her clit, back and forth, delightfully teasing her. She reached down and entwined her fingers in her hair, caressing the sides of her face as she kept licking and stopped to suck on her clit very gently. Fuck, Kimiko, fuck, baby....

Yv felt her legs rise up, knees almost up to her breasts, tightening her pussy deliciously, as her friend continued pleasuring her. She arched her back, felt her juices well up and squirt out, and Kimiko lapped them all up, swallowing every drop, still licking her. Two fingers spread her hole, worked their way up inside her hole, and started leisurely fingering her, fucking her while her clit throbbed in pure desire, erotic tremors shaking to her core with each pass of the velvety tongue.

Another orgasm rose within her, and she looked down to see Kimiko smiling, lapping away at her pussy, happy to be giving Yv the long-delayed pleasure. She wanted to lick back, have Kimiko's twat on her face, wet and ready for her, but she couldn't say anything, lost in the growing climax.

Her orgasm tore through her, and her moans turned into a guttural scream. "Ah, Kimiko, ah, fuck, keeping licking my cunt, baby, make me cum, make me cum!" Another wash of her juices squirted out onto the sheets, and she looked down in bewilderment. She wasn't at the beach house, and she felt a pang of loss, unable just yet to process the dream, and saw Jack eating her out, two fingers pistoning inside her. She grabbed his head, pulling him into her, letting him savor every drop of her orgasm.

She lay panting, still horny, still in need, the sheets soaked under her ass. "Jack, are you hard?" She needed him now.

He answered by rearing up and moving forward, showing his erection as he rubbed his glans on the sodden labia, eliciting a tremor from them both. "Put it in me now, baby. Fuck me so hard, cum in my pussy..."

Jack let his cock slide inside, and she bit back another scream as he started rocking his hips to and fro, lighting the fire under another climax, but not fast enough for her. She wanted him to finish her off quickly, make her cum, and she moaned. "Not slow, Jack. Fuck me hard and fast...baby..."

His tempo immediately sped up, and she heard the muted slap slap slap of his groin against hers, filling her wonderfully. Jack gasped, and she felt a drop of his sweat fall off his forehead onto her skin. It felt like warm rain. "Faster baby, faster!"

He immediately sped up further, and she felt the first convulsion of his cock inside her, before the white, sticky flood he was about to unleash. Their backs arched together, and she felt every stream of his cum enter her, washing upon her inner shores. Dribbles of cum worked their way out with each of his slowing thrusts, down into the puddle where she had just squirted.

Jack pulled out slowly, then rolled to the side, sliding one arm under her neck and putting the other around her midriff, turning her and pulling her close. They said nothing for a while, recovering and letting their heartbeats subside, their breathing becoming more gentle by stages.

Yv was the first to speak, or make noises that sounded like words. "Fuck...baby. So good..."

"Decided to lick your pussy awake. You liked it." He was grinning now.

"God, fuck, so did I! Lovely way to wake up, my love..."

"Good." He went silent for a moment, then laughed. "So, Kimiko, huh?"

Yv just stared, not sure what to say. He knew I was dreaming of her?

"Relax, babe. So not jealous of her. Even though you got to eat her pussy and I didn't get to watch..."

A nervous laugh bubbled up from her chest, and she related the entire dream to him, then, "Did I start moaning before you went down on me?"

"No, after. You were very wet, though, and I thought you might like me to do that first thing in the morning."

She squeezed him tight. "Baby, if you were just a little jealous I'd understand..."

"Yv, you have no idea how hot the thought of you eating another girl's pussy is, or knowing you've already done that. Someday I'd love to see that, for sure!"

"I think we should go down to SLO this weekend, find Kimiko, and spend some time with her, and find out what it feels like..."

"...To have another woman lick your pussy? As I said, that sounds very hot."

After they showered, she fished Kimiko's number out of her Hello Kitty wallet, and called. She expected an answering machine, and felt a delighted thrill when the familiar feminine voice answered the call.

"Kimiko? It's Yv..."

"Yv! It's been what, six months, and I just have to keep thanking you. Jun is still enjoying eating my pussy, though not every night, and he really enjoys my blowjobs still, and we sixty-nine now, which is just awesome, I get to suck him off while he licks and sucks my twat, and it's all because of you!"

Yv had forgotten how talkative the other woman had been the last time they met at the deli. "I am so glad, Kimiko..."

"You were wonderful, and Jun is still learning all these new tricks, and he stuck his tongue in my pussy and his finger in my ass last night and I came so hard! God, who knew, who knew..."

The tidal wave of words had Yv reeling, and she jumped in at the pause. "Hey. I'm off for spring break, and I thought we could..."

"Sounds great, but Jun's going out of town this afternoon, visiting his parents in Tokyo, and I just don't want to spend time flying, so he's going alone, I'm a little nervous being off the ground, but he said it was okay, and I'd love to have you visit, Yv! I'll be by myself, so all three of us could have so much fun, and I think Jun would be fine with another cock inside me, but just temporarily, he loves me so much and really loves to fuck me so much, and would your boyfriend be okay with just watching? I think I'd want to have Jun be there the first time I have someone else inside me, but you've already eaten my twat, and he's fine with that, was fine with that, and started eating my pussy right afterwards."

"Kimiko, let me call you back."

"Okay!"

Yv hung up, and tried to catch her breath mentally. Her thoughts were whirling after the virtual tornado of words had buffeted her. So much information... She felt exhausted. After a few minutes, she went to Jack in the kitchen. "Baby, she said it was okay, but..."

"She expects me to share you with her boyfriend?" He cocked one eyebrow playfully, and Yv knew he would agree to that someday.

"No, Jun's out of town for a few days. She'd love to try a foursome, but she doesn't want to have some guy's dick inside her without him there the first time."

He stopped cutting vegetables and turned to her. "So, what does that mean?"

"If we're both there, she wants you to...just watch."

"That sounds very sexy, Yv." He practically purred his reply, and she pictured him naked on the sofa, or next to them on the bed, watching them, stroking his hard cock, which she would suck the instant Kimiko came, let both their juices wash down her throat. Jack nodded to her, looking down. "I think you think it's sexy, too. Your nipples are...prominent right now."

She could tell without touching them that they were erect, aroused by the thought of meeting Kimiko again, seeing each other naked... Panting now, she closed her eyes, tried to calm down. "Baby, I'm very, very horny right now, more than this morning..." She wanted to grab him and strip them both naked, then fuck on the linoleum.

He smiled at her. "You should go then."

"What about..."

"Look, Yv, I'm applying for a teaching assistant job on campus. An opening suddenly came up, and it would be good to have money besides what my Mom sends. You go and have lots of fun." He seemed utterly genuine, which surprised her, a little.

"You're okay with my visiting Kimiko and...having fun with her?" She was never tongue-tied about sex, but this was a different experience. "You're okay with my being down there with her?" She blushed hard when the words came out, and Jack chuckled.

"No matter where you go down, I trust you, Yv. You know that!" Her embarrassment deepened as she realized he'd seen the double entendre, and knew exactly where she'd be going down if all went well.

"You're absolutely sure?" She gave him a saucy wink. "Maybe you're going to have someone else over while I'm gone..." She didn't believe it for a minute, but wanted to tease him back.

"Not even in my dreams. Just you. I completely trust you, my love. And I'm not concerned you won't come back. You like dick too much!"

"Hah! True! And I love you too much to leave for long."

She called Kimiko later to give her the good news, which drove another torrent of words out of her friend. The upshot of it was she would be very, very happy to see her.

The next morning, Yv grabbed her overnight bag and headed to the car, which Jack had filled up the previous night for her. The impulse to go back inside and stay with him, or grab Jack and haul him into the car too, nearly overwhelmed her, but she put the car in gear, and started the long drive down Highway One.

Noon Saturday, March, 1985

Kimiko's directions were precise and, amazingly, very simple. Yv pulled up to the little cottage she and her boyfriend shared. It was a couple of blocks from the shore, and Yv heard the surf as she got out of the little hatchback, smelled the fresh salt air. She didn't grab her bag just yet, waiting for her host to invite her to stay. She had a bad case of butterflies. I wish you were here, Jack. She walked up the stairs and knocked. Moments later, the door flew open, and Kimiko was standing there in a t-shirt and jeans so tight Yv could almost count her pubes.

"Yv!" She exchanged exuberant hugs, and Yv felt her anxiety fade a little.

Kimiko shut the door gently, then kissed her quickly on the lips, a quick, soft brushing against them, further relieving Yv's concerns. "So glad I get to see you again! Ever since Jun left yesterday, I've been so looking forward to seeing you again!" Another hug followed, and Yv's breasts felt hers, driving a low moan from her throat.

The other woman smiled broadly. "So, Yvie, what brings you to my humble abode?"

"I...I had to see you. Again..."

Kimiko beckoned for her to follow to the living room, and they sat kitty-cornered on two sofas. "I'm so glad you felt that. You know, I've been thinking of you almost non-stop, Yv. You were such a...revelation is all I can call it."

"You too, Kimiko..."

"You know me pretty well for one afternoon, so call me Kimi."

"Okay...Kimi. I wonder about you pretty often myself. Had a dream you had me in a beach house, we were naked, and you went down on me..."

"Sounds very hot, Yvie! So, I've had some dreams about you the past six months. All erotic, some where I lick your pussy, some where you lick mine, a couple out on the beach, once in a nice big bubble bath for two. You look really sexy, even with your clothes on, and you've so been on my mind in a very naughty way!" She laughed, a little nervously it seemed to Yv, which put her more at ease.

"Kimi, I...Jack woke me up yesterday morning..."

"Nice! Did you cum? I cum when Jun does that, but about half the time I dream it's you making love to me, rubbing and kissing my pussy..."

Yv exhaled. "Yeah. You see, that's what happened. I dreamed you were going down on me, and you were very, very good..."

"I hope you came!"

"I did! It was Jack, though." She tried not to sound apologetic. "He licked me to two intense O's, and I called your name when I woke up. Screamed it, then told him to stick his cock in me and fuck me the rest of the way awake."

Kimiko blushed, but not from embarrassment, nodding for her to go on.

"That's when I knew I had to call you. I've been meaning to do that for a while, but it's just been so wild with school, and Hallowe'en, and everything else..."

"Hallowe'en?"

"Um...fuck..." That word had spilled out quite by itself. "Yeah, Hallowe'en."

Kimiko leaned forward, elbows on her knees, an eager expression on her face, so Yv told her the whole thing, starting with the orgy upstairs at the fraternity house. When she got to the end, where she discovered she'd fucked the hell out of a complete stranger, blinded by lust, Kimiko whistled silently. "I can just imagine... I don't know if I would have joined, but I would have watched with you, for sure!" She panted softly, her eyes fixed on a point out the window and over the scrap of ocean visible from the living room.

"It was kind of fucked up, but joining an orgy was a bridge too far for me right then..."

Kimi closed her eyes. "What if you did?"

"Joined them?"

"Yes! What if you took up her offer, went into that room. What would you have done, how would it all have happened?" Her voice was silky soft, and Yv knew her friend was imagining herself what she might have done.

"I...I would have let them take my costume off, piece by piece, then stood there naked in the middle of the room while they ran their hands all over me. One of the blondes would have caressed my pussy, maybe sticking a finger inside me, everyone else kissing me all over, sucking on my tits..."

Kimi, eyes still closed, moaned in reaction to the image. "Go on..."

"One or two of them would have led me to one of the beds, still running their fingertips all over me, and someone kneeling at my crotch to eat my pussy. One of the women would have climbed on top of me, spreading her pussy for me to lick, sitting on my face. The two guys would be on their knees, their thick cocks hard, letting me jack them off while eating pussy, having mine eaten..."

"Yvie, you have such a vivid imagination... I would have loved to join in with you!"

She gave a guilty grin. "I've had a few months to think about how I would have wanted it to go, how I wanted all of them fucking and sucking me at the same time." Her breath came harder now, a series of hard exhalations accompanying the flutter in her belly at finally saying all of it.

"You tell Jack?"

"No. Yeah, a little. He said he would have loved to joined me in there..."

Breathless, almost silent, Kimi answered. "So would I. God, just the thought of you with so many cocks and pussies and hands and tongues all over your naked body." Her breathing was heavy, too, and Yv could almost feel the passion emanating from her in waves. "Yv?"

"Yes, Kimi?"

Her eyes opened barely, and Yv could see the lust lighting up her eyes. "Would you...take off your jeans for me?"

She didn't hesitate, even though she thought earlier she might. Undoing her belt, she stood and slid the denim off her buttocks, collecting her panties at the same time. She slipped her sandals off, and stood exposed from the waist down. Kimi looked delighted, and stood herself.

Looking Yv steadily in the eyes, she lifted her shirt off, then turned away. "Get my bra, would you?" Yv unfastened it, and Kimi turned around, letting the twin cups fall to the floor, revealing the firm and fuller breasts she knew she craved. Kimi then shimmied out of her slacks, and Yv saw with a start she had worn no panties.

Nude now, she stepped out of the pool of clothes at her feet. "Yv, sit back down for me, baby..." She moved gracefully, slowly, and Yv sat back down, gazing upon the beauty stalking her like a sexy cat. Kimi got to the couch, and Yv looked closely at the woman she had an intimate afternoon with, months ago, beautiful and womanly, and wanted her more than anything right now.

Kimi descended to her knees on the rug before her, let her hands rest on Yv's knees, gently touching them. "You know, you can still decide to wait..."

Yv shook her head. Kimi's fingers felt electric, subtly reminding her of her orgasm just this morning with Jack. "I've been dreaming of this for months. Not chickening out if you don't, Kimi."

Kimi gave her a gentle smile. "I've dreamed of this, too."

The Asian woman let her palms slide up to Yv's hips from her knees, bringing herself forward so her face was right at Yv's crotch. She put her head back and looked up, catching Yv's eyes and smiling again. "Yv, I'm going to eat your pussy now." Then her head tilted forward, her mouth descending with little kisses down from Yv's navel to her pink bush.

Yv gasped with sheer desire when she felt her tongue gently touch and massage her clit, going under the clitoral hood and circling every inch of it for several minutes. She touched the raven-colored hair, silky under her fingertips. She felt Kimi's jaw and mouth moving, the muscles on her cheeks and at her temples tensing and moving with each sweep of her tongue and nibble on her clit.