Yv & Jack - A Lust Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla looked distinctly irked at her, doubtless considering her an interloper. The strangest thing about her to Yv was that she looked like the so-called 'spitting image' of her mother, but younger and less...refined was the right word, Yv decided. Certainly less friendly.

After they all enjoyed a nice homemade dinner of meatloaf, steamed carrots, baked potatoes and an excellent chocolate mousse, Carla abruptly stood and announced she was going out with some friends, and told her mother not to expect her until morning. The three remaining adults chatted in the living room for a few hours, until finally Olivia headed upstairs for some sleep around eleven. Yv led Jack back to his room to quickly undress, Yv finally getting some well-deserved frolicking in the sack.

The Next Day, June, 1985

The next morning, Yv awoke in need of something to drink. Still half-asleep, she stumbled out of Jack's bedroom, not registering at first where she was. The morning light was barely a glimmer, and she needed something to slake her thirst. Jack had diligently humped her for a couple of hours, coaxing at least four orgasms from her. She awoke without an alarm just after six, the same time she usually did. Yv felt shaky, as if sex had drained all of her strength away.

Padding into the kitchen, she started to re-orient herself, remembering the flight to Chicago, the wonderful dinner, meeting Jack's family. Her bare feet made soft slaps on the linoleum with each step. Flipping the overhead fluorescents on, she went to the cupboard for a glass and then to the fridge, interrupting its contented hum when she opened the door to find the orange juice. The first full glass, gulped down quickly, started to restore her, and she grinned wickedly. Jack sure can fuck! That thought gave her a familiar warmth, renewing her intense craving for his cock. She filled the glass a second time and replaced the pitcher before closing the fridge.

She turned around, and there was Olivia, Jack's mom, walking into the kitchen. She wasn't quite ready for her Saturday either, her hair unkempt and slept on, no makeup yet, but she was still naturally beautiful, and still friendly. Her thick robe was white and fuzzy, hung down almost to her calves, and looked cozy. "Good morning, Yvette."

Oh, fuck! I'm naked and drinking all her juice! Somehow the two offenses were equivalent in her head for the moment. "Good morning, Mrs....O-Olivia." She fought the urge to grab the kitchen towel and cover herself. It wasn't quite big enough anyway, and she would have had to choose to cover her tits or her bush, and half-measures would have been far worse.

Conversationally, as if seeing another woman walking around her home in the nude was normal as breathing, "I was going to make some eggs."

"None...none for me, thanks."

"Okay." Olivia swept into the kitchen and started the coffeemaker. "How did you and Jack sleep, Yvette?"

Naked and fucking, she didn't quite say, settling on mumbling, "Fine. Really well."

"Glad to hear it. I don't think the two of you fell asleep until after two." Olivia's smile was very gentle, and not at all like her own mother, Meredith, who wouldn't have permitted any sort of sinful transgression in her home.

Yv blushed all the way down to her waist, which had the unfortunate side-effect of making her nipples perk up. She hoped Olivia didn't notice. "Yeah. We were...talking a lot."

Olivia grinned maternally, then chuckled warmly. Yv wondered how many men she had to choose from if she wanted to have hot, naked fun. Probably anyone she wants... "Yv, Jack's a full-grown man, and I know the two of you are intimate." Not that she could have missed it last night... Yv thought that the last word, genteel as it was, sounded utterly laden with passion coming from his mother's lips, and she wondered idly if she was wearing anything underneath the robe.

Yv shook her head ruefully. "Yeah, I just wanted it not completely obvious we were...weren't just talking."

"I understand." Olivia poured herself a glass of juice while the coffeemaker worked its magic. "Join me at the table?"

Yv sat down opposite her, happy to have something to conceal at least below her waist. She looked at her half-full glass. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to take so much..."

Yv patted her hand with understanding. "It's fine, Yv, you're a guest. Listen, I'm fine with the two of you having sex. More than fine. He's handsome, and you're very attractive too. I was married before I was twenty, and had some practice before that." Yv's blush deepened, but she forced herself to meet Olivia's eyes.

"Glad that's okay with you..." This time the embarrassment was deeper. "Fuck, I'm sorry, that didn't come out right. Fuck! My mom says I swear too much..."

Olivia grinned. "You obviously feel comfortable walking around in my house in the nude, and you look very lovely, nothing to be ashamed of at all." It occurred to Yv that she was genuine in her regard for her, and started reluctantly to feel closer to her now, and she replied with a wan smile.

The older woman leaned in, her voice lowering to a husky, sexy whisper. "When I'm alone, and Carla is out overnight, sometimes I walk around without my robe. I don't have anything under it, and I usually sleep naked, so I understand how freeing and relaxing it is. Back in California, I swam and laid out nude by the pool in back almost daily.

"Had a young man catch me naked in my backyard once. He did yardwork for me, and came 'round the corner when I was showering outside after a quick dip in the pool. We were both completely surprised. I let him look, and it felt good to have someone appreciate me."

Haltingly, Yv replied, "I'm sure every man appreciates how you look, Olivia."

Olivia chuckled again. "That's more or less what he said! They do, but it's especially nice when it's unexpected, and so honestly expressed. You're very lovely, and I see, I think, what Jack sees in you."

"I love him." She tried not to sound defiant, and mostly succeeded.

Olivia's eyes softened. "I know. That's what he sees in you. You're very good for him. I can see that as well as I can see you." A mirthful twinkle shone in the older woman's eyes. "I'm going to make some breakfast and sit outside before it gets too hot. I'm also going to let you get back to Jack, maybe catch a couple more winks before you get up for the day."

Yv drained her glass and rinsed it in the sink. "Thank you, Olivia."

"Thank you, Yv."

She didn't mention the exchange to Jack, just snuggled in against him until she heard the door to the garage shut around nine. He stirred slightly, and Yv rolled out of bed gracefully, this time grabbing one of Jack's t-shirts to cover herself, just in case. A quick peek showed the garage was empty, so Olivia was out, and Carla, her mother's younger and almost perfect twin, hadn't yet come home from the previous night.

Feeling daring now, and very aroused at walking around naked in his mother's house, Yv tossed the shirt off, all the way to the couch and completely out of reach. She walked naked to Jack's bedroom, grinning in anticipation, eager to start their day with some quality humping.

She pulled the covers gently down the length of his body, and sipped air through her teeth at the morning wood she revealed. Deciding he needed a special alarm to wake him up, she knelt next to him, and ran her tongue the length of his erection, which twitched at her touch. This time she knew they were going to be loud enough to shake the windows, and was glad for the privacy the empty house afforded them. Within a couple of minutes, she had his whole cock in her mouth, sucking it slowly to wake him in style.

Letting it travel between her lips repeatedly, Yv sucked his rod thoroughly, bobbing her head over his crotch to let it slid smoothly onto her tongue and to the very edge of her throat. Each time, she set it free by inches pulling back until the very tip was at the very outer edges of her lips, before swallowing it again. She heard Jack moan as she continued, and wondered what he was dreaming while she was blowing him. Maybe he's dreaming of a blowjob, or slowly fucking me...

He awakened and she caught his eye, over the expanse of his muscular chest and six-pack abs. "Fuck, Yv..." Jack was whispering, but she saw the effort he was putting into keeping quiet. Laughing at a normal volume, she sat up, kneeling by his legs.

"Jack, Carla's not here, and your mother left a little while ago. We have the whole house to ourselves, baby. We could fuck in the kitchen, the living room, anywhere we want!" Her slender fingers wrapped around his fully erect cock, squeezing and stroking it.

Jack sighed feelingly, and she knew he wouldn't take much work to cum. "All alone? You're sure?"

"Yes! Your mom left and Carla's not home yet. With luck, she's having as good a time as we're about to..."

He made a face, then laughed. "You know I don't want to hear anything about my sister getting her ashes hauled... Especially when I'm waking up next to you."

Teasing, she bit his nipple gently. "Aw, come on, baby... She's a grown woman, and I'm sure she hasn't taken a vow of celibacy. Although, I wonder if blowjobs violate that vow..." Grinning, Yv cradled his thick cock in her hand. "Let's do it in the living room. Or her room..." She climbed out of bed and went to the door, opening it to the cool silence beyond.

Jack stared at her, half-smiling. "The two of us fucking in Carla's room... God, you are such a little pervert, baby!"

She stepped naked into the hall. "Yes, but I'm your pervert, Jack. Let's find someplace in this big house to get our rocks off!" She disappeared around the corner even as he was standing to follow.

He found her on the dining room table, leaning back with her legs spread, ass on the very edge of the warm-colored oak. "Fuck me here, Jack. Right here."

"What if mom walks in, or Carla?" She saw with satisfaction that he didn't hesitate to move to the table, his cock at the perfect height and angle to enter her.

"Then we let them watch, finish fucking, you cum inside me, and we head back to your room for a pair of robes to head upstairs for a shower." Her grin widened in anticipation. "But I'm betting we'll already be up there when Olivia gets home. And who knows? Maybe Carla will walk in the front door and decide to join us..."

Jack didn't answer, instead thrusting his cock firmly all the way into her pussy. He came quickly, only a few moments later, though Yv wasn't at all disappointed, since she came the instant he entered her, then again when he dragged his semi-hard cock out of her.

"God, Jack, that thought must have really turned you on..." He was flushed, still aroused, and he stroked the backs of her thighs with his palms.

Shyly, he looked at her, shaking his head ruefully. "Baby, you should direct porn, or write some. No way I ever want my sister, or especially my mom, to walk in on us, but fucking you while you were saying all that was so hot. I imagined Carla walking in the front door and just staring at us, not saying a word as we came."

She chuckled softly. "I thought...think...it's a great fantasy. And you know from the beach I love to watch. And be watched. Loved staying over at Kimiko's." Her eyes were half-open as she gazed wistfully at the ceiling.

Still standing naked between her spread legs, Jack chuckled. "I think someone wants a cute Japanese girl to lick her pussy again."

She thought of saying something saucy and clever, but settled for a gently sighed, "Yes, I really would."

They made their way shortly thereafter back to his room, grabbed a couple of robes and went upstairs. By the time they were done showering, there was very little hot water left, and very little cum.