Yv & Jack - A Lust Story Ch. 05

Story Info
Yv brings a friend home for her and Jack...
10.6k words
4.58
5.7k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yv dreams Kimiko, the woman whose pussy she licked months earlier, is eating hers, then wakes up to Jack doing the same. Overwhelmed by lust, she visits Kimiko; Jack stays home, aware of her planned play with her friend. After a few days, Yv comes home, deeply satisfied. Soon after, she and Jack visit Jack's mother and sister, Olivia and Carla, in Chicago. Olivia walks in on Yv naked in the kitchen during their visit, and Yv has a deep, unrequited, physical attraction to the older woman. Olivia gives her blessing to Yv's sleeping with Jack, and later Yv fucks Jack on the dining room table in the empty house, taunting them both with thoughts of either woman, sister or mother, watching them, or joining in.

July, 1985

Back from Chicago, the last week of June saw Yv take her first full-time job, full time, working in Human Resources and Reception for a firm in downtown Berkeley. The rhythm of her weeks was far different from college, more structured, and she missed the much easier, or at least less frenetic and rigid, schedule she had enjoyed on campus. Her newly minted degree was framed by their bed, next to the spot Jack's Master degree would go next spring.

The office staff were very welcoming, very friendly. Despite her relationship with Jack, Yv was very happy the men in the mailroom were particularly attentive, and she flirted back, though without any intention of cheating. Her favorite of all of them was Sean, with curly, dark brown hair, steady and open blue eyes, and a handsome face. His frame was a little broader and thicker than Jack's, and she fantasized about him on occasion while Jack was at his study group, her vibrator keeping her company in his absence.

One month into her tenure, she woke in bed by Jack, a wicked scheme percolating in her mind. It was Tuesday, just after sunup, and she had awakened from a dream involving Sean and a quick pussy pounding in the mailroom, both of them naked and ignoring the stunned looks of the other workers, his cock taking her quickly, bent over a pile of letters and parcels. He'd shot his wad on her back and all over the letters, and she knew she would have to lick them all clean...

It set her libido afire, and she awakened Jack with a quickie, sliding on top of him, mounting his morning wood, taking some of the urgency out of the idea. Even so, her thoughts drifted back to it as soon as he was out the door, though she didn't have time to get herself off again before leaving.

She filed slowly, a dreamy look in her eyes as she considered how to ask Jack, and, if he said yes, how that weekend would ultimately go. She suspected he'd approve, but didn't know. At the same time, she knew she was his little pervert, and Jack loved when she experimented. He had loved hearing about her spring break with Kimiko, and she loved lying naked and recalling it herself, rubbing her clit to an orgasm, dildoing herself before or after work. Ultimately, she was certain that with a little gentle persuasion, he would probably agree.

It took her until Friday evening to reveal her idea—my wicked scheme—to him, already knowing it wouldn't happen without some notice. Logically and logistically, the earliest it could happen was next weekend, since she wanted a full night and day, and also so both of them would be fully prepared for it. Even so, neither she nor Jack had ever seriously discussed anything quite like it, even hypothetically, and she felt a nervous thrill, her nipples hardening as she unlocked the apartment door and rushed into Jack's arms.

"Hi, sweetheart," he mumbled around their tongues. "Ready for dinner?"

"Mmmm... Not quite. Do something for me, baby..." Her proposal had her hot, bothered, and desperate for his cock.

"Anything, Yv..." He meant it, too.

Damn! I should have saved that for talking to him later... "Take your clothes off for me. I want you naked, right here in our hall..." She caught herself licking her lips reflexively, knew she would give him a thorough cocksucking later.

Jack had been home for a little while, and already changed into his royal blue UC Berkeley sweatpants and a Pink Floyd t-shirt. Gazing into her eyes, he pulled the shirt slowly up over his chest, exposing the thick, lean muscles of his upper body. He still worked out when he had time, and she appreciated it especially in this moment.

Casting his shirt to the side, onto the kitchen tile, he slid the sweats down off his hips and down to his feet before stepping out of them and tossing them on top of the shirt. Slipping his thumbs under the waist of his boxers, he grinned. "Everything?" Before she could answer, he whipped them down and off.

Yv sighed at the revealed erection, and she imagined she could feel it throbbing inside her. Jack stood casually in front of her, almost daring her to do something with it, with him. "You next, right, Yv?"

"No...," she murmured, instead lifting her skirt and sliding her panties down and off, leaving her shoes and socks, and everything else, in place. She stepped in for a quick peck on his lips too fast for him to have a chance to respond before her fingertips settled on his cock and started stroking the firm dick. "Lie on the floor. I'm going to fuck you hello..."

Jack didn't hesitate, and was on his back, cock straining towards his navel. She straddled him, and lowered herself by inches, her skirt covering everything from his navel to mid-thigh. Yv reached under the grey woolen skirt, and touched the swollen dick that was her prize.

"You want to be on top, babe?"

"I do..." Raising his cock to vertical, she lowered herself further, and slipped his glans inside her. "I fucking love how you look naked, Jack..." She settled her hands on her knees for balance, and settled further down onto him, cooing as he entered her inch by inch. When she felt his pubic bone against hers, she raised herself up again, as slowly.

Jack reached up for her, but she playfully swatted his hands away. "Don't touch me yet... We are going to fuck with just my pussy and your cock touching. No grabbing my ass, and you don't get to see my tits until we're done. Just one point of contact, cock and pussy."

"Fuck, Yv... Where did you hear about this?" Jack sounded barely composed.

"A girlfriend at work tried it..."

Jack moaned as she took him in again. It was also nearly impossible to do, and not just because of the balancing act she was doing, her legs supporting her, Jack's member slipping slowly in and out at her speed, not his, wholly driving the act with his acquiescence. They were always naked in bed, in the shower, on the floor like now, but she loved the idea of only one being naked.

A soft gasping moan fled her throat, and she looked down. Jack was panting slowly, in time to her hips engulfing and releasing him, and laced his fingers behind his head, trying to look relaxed while they made love just inside the apartment door.

Shit... This is so hard...and so much fun. She grinned down at him, almost leaned forward to lie on top of him, let him thrust up into her as he had so many times before. "God, baby..." She was close now, ready to cum, and she saw the effort on his face, the subtle reddening as he held back for her. "I love you Jack..."

Humping his cock more rapidly, she was grateful for the years of dance and ballet, and giggled at the thought of letting him cum inside her, then doing a twisting dismount, or rising to a plie, cum oozing out of her filled twat. The thought was absurd, and unbearably erotic.

"I'm close, Yv..." His jaw tightened, holding back for her, as she held back for him. "Going to cum soon, my love..."

She moaned again, moving as fast as possible, she thought, imagining but not seeing his dick penetrating her wet hole, hot and slippery and hard. Fuck this feels great, but I'm going to cum first, let him finish inside me, and he's fucking me so good so good! She whispered over him, "Cum Jack. Fill my pussy with your hot jizz, baby..."

She came at that instant, moaning her climax into the little hallway, and Jack finally released his load into her belly. The waves of semen and the pulsing of his rod felt wonderful, divine, and she cried out at that moment, dropping all the way down, her pussy devouring his hard-on as he finally arched his back. His thrusts upward were too much for her to take, and she dropped to her knees, pitching forward into his arms and kissing him while they came down from their first lay of the evening, of the weekend.

The gelid mixture of his cumshot and her juices slid out of her, pooling on the hardwood floor, while she lay there kissing him, shivering at his touch. Then she sat up, still straddling him, opened her blouse, then unclasped her bra, throwing both onto the growing pile of clothes in the kitchen. "Told you you could see my tits once we were done..."

Dinner was light and quick and naked, and they spent the rest of the night in bed. When she got around to making her proposal to Jack, he was happily exhausted. "So, what do you think?"

Jack's eyes were closed, and he sighed once before speaking. "Sounds...fun. Okay."

She would have happily rewarded him with more torrid fucking, but that had to wait for the morning, as they fell asleep, entwined together, almost immediately.

The following Friday, July, 1985

They sat comfortably at the little bistro table in their apartment, just off the kitchen, more of a nook than a dining room. She'd pulled out a folding chair and sat down, complementing the two that came in the set. The Chinese food was hot and delicious, but her eyes were only on the two men seated across from each other, Jack to her right, Sean to her left.

"So, Sean, how did you meet Yv?" The merest quaver in his voice told her Jack was nervous, and she didn't blame him. The butterflies in her stomach were somersaulting and doing backflips, but the beef chow mein and sweet and sour pork managed to smother them somewhat.

"Work." Seeing that wasn't sufficient, Sean went on. "I work in the mailroom, and she's at Reception sometimes in the morning. Have to tell you, her smile always makes my day." Differently from Dirty Harry, I hope, Yv thought, covering her smirk by lifting another forkful to her mouth.

"Cool." Jack breathed easily, and only long familiarity with her boyfriend made it possible for her to notice his apprehension and excitement.

Conversation moved on from there, covering movies, their jobs, and other less consequential matters. It was comfortable and friendly, but an undercurrent of erotic tension made Yv's blood rise. Soon, every beat of her heart was echoed by a deep throb at her clit. We're really going to do this... Her mother would find it even more sinful than Yv's fornication out of wedlock, and that fired her loins and piqued her interest even more.

Soon, half the food was devoured, and the conversation hit a lull, none of them with anything to say for the moment, the perfect opening. Steeling herself, Yv took a deep breath, diving in before she could lose her nerve and the opportunity. "Sean, Jack and I invited you over for...more than just dinner." She exhaled slowly.

Sean looked at her, then at Jack, and grinned, uncertainty on his handsome features. "So, what did you have in mind? Not Parchesi, I hope!" The jest was flat, dead on arrival, since all three of them knew board games were the furthest thing from anyone's mind, but everyone chuckled hesitantly, waiting for the next move.

Yv paused, unsure how to continue, and Jack dove in, rescuing her from the awkward pause. "Yv suggested having you over for dinner, so we could get to know you. She likes you, and wanted to have you visit, have me meet you. She has an idea, something she'd like to try, and didn't want to tell you ahead of time, in case it only ended with dinner. So far, though, she still likes you, and I'm...enjoying your company too.

"Sean, Yv had a very interesting...proposal. We've been together for about two years, and we're always interested in new things. We've had sex on a nude beach with another couple, skinny-dipped in the pool on campus, even fucked in the auditorium during the Campus Film Festival when the lights were down." Their guest cocked his head, and Yv abruptly remembered an old ad for a record player, with the dog's head cocked the same way. His Master's Voice, she remembered it had said.

" Yv asked me whether she could invite you over for dinner, but she's interested in ..."

Yv blurted out sotto voce, "Dessert..."

Jack blushed, and continued. "Sean, she'd like to have you...have us... She wants to try a three-way. Sex, I mean." His blush was very faint, but she felt hers deepen and spread down the swell of her breasts to her nipples, which stiffened in anticipation.

To his credit, their guest looked very flattered, and, thankfully, as nervous as she felt, and assumed Jack felt, but above all interested. "Why me?" It wasn't an objection.

Yv reached over and took their guest's hand. "Honestly, I've intrigued by the idea for a while, but never found the right...playmate. I have to admit...you've been the star of a couple of my most sizzling sex dreams. And I've gotten myself off thinking of you. I told Jack, and he was okay with meeting you, once I mentioned the possibility, so here we are. Friday night, Chinese food, and, if the two of you like, me for dessert."

Sean stared at both of them, mainly at Yv. "I've never been in a threesome..."

Yv squeezed his hand. "Neither have we. Look, I like you, and I love Jack, and I'd love to see if you're as good in real life as in my horny imagination. I want this to be completely wonderful for all three of us." She winked scandalously, feeling her blood pound, her body tingling, expectant and eager for what was about to happen. Fuck...I'm almost as nervous as my first time with Eddie...

She gave Sean a saucy smirk, hoping her intentions were clear. "I don't bite, much, and it looks like you like the idea, too." She glanced at Jack. "Close the blinds, babe?"

Jack gave her a salacious smile, and half-stood from his seat, reaching for and pulling down each of the shades in their little nook. Moving with a certitude very much at odds with the hyperactive butterflies performing an encore tumbling act in her belly, she pushed her chair back, heard its faint scrape on the wooden floor.

"You haven't said yes, so..." She removed her glasses and folded them primly, set them at her place at the table by her plate. "I'll show you the dessert menu." Loosening her blouse one button at a time, Yv gyrated her hips and made gentle undulations of her trim tummy as she let the fabric part, revealing her upper body. The blouse slid off her shoulders, over her arms and down to the floor. Fumbling briefly at the clasp in the front of her bra was only misdirection, and she moved on without revealing those treasures just yet.

Her blue work skirt was next. Turning away from the table, she unzipped it in full view of them, and slid it by stages over her hips, pausing at the top of her thighs. Again gyrating her hips, she let them both see the pink patties playing peek-a-boo at her waist with every motion. Finally, she slid it down past her knees, over her calves, and stepped out of it, then folded it gently before leaning over to put it on the coffee table.

Her shoes were already by the door, and she turned her folding chair to face Sean, then sat facing him, elbows against the back, thighs spread on either side. She made a show of rolling her knee-high stockings slowly down her calves, first the left then the right, then folded each deliberately into a ball, tossing them on top of the discarded blouse before standing just within arm's reach of Sean. Trailing her right hand up from her navel to her bra clasp, she let her fingers play over it, then cupped her still-covered breasts, leaning into Sean and squeezing them, before straightening.

Both men watched every motion with rapt attention, and she felt powerful, sexy. If she wanted them both to ravish her—to fuck me!—she instinctively understood they both had to want her. Jack was already a lock, and from the look on Sean's face, he was getting there quickly. Primal excitement made her body tingle and shudder with her need.

Feeling hornier and bolder by the second, she slipped her hand inside the front of her panties, running her fingers over her pussy, beneath the silky fabric, then turned away, displaying her pale, half-revealed buttocks.

She slipped her hand inside the front of her panties, letting her fingers run over her pussy under the silky fabric, then turned away, displaying her pale, half-revealed buttocks to Sean. She bent forward and slowly pulled her panties the rest of the way down to her knees, exposing her ass to their guest, letting the satiny fabric drift down past her calves to the floor. Stepping out of them, Yv turned to face him again, letting him take in the vision of the pale red, virtually pink, bush, neatly trimmed and aching to be parted and explored, and her creamy, pale skin, absent any tan lines.

Finally, she opened the bra clasp, leaning into Sean, then throwing her breasts forward and her arms back, while her last bit of cover slid down her arms and to the floor. She kicked the brassiere to the side with a negligent, nonchalant air, standing naked in the little nook. Her nipples were erect, tight in the warm air, and goosebumps ran over her every inch of her skin, thrilling to the revelation of her body.

She couldn't tell which man was more impressed by her impromptu striptease. Both sat slack-jawed, enthralled by the sight of her naked body, so erotically revealed. Yv let them look, then bent at her waist to bring her face level with Sean's. Her murmur was husky, brimming with promises of all manner of intimate delights, and she winked at him. "We're both willing to share...me. What do you say?" She punctuated her question with her palm on the side of his face, gazing into his dark blue eyes.

Sean stared, motionless, barely breathing, utterly ensnared by her wanton daring. He seemed unaware of her question, so she straddled him, her curly and moist bush nestled against his slacks, reveling in the concealed cock thickening against her. Yv felt eagerly slutty, her heart pounding with a need she swore neither of them deny. Quietly, with a loud enough whisper for both to hear, but no louder, "Sean, would you like to help Jack fuck me all night?" She rubbed her bush on his crotch, felt it harden further.

Sean leaned in and kissed her almost frantically, his arms going around her, holding her tight enough as they got better acquainted. They kissed for several minutes, slowly, deeply, and she knew if Jack was absent, not watching, unaware of what she was doing, she would be hard-pressed not to fuck Sean hard all night. Yv gasped with desire when his hands gripped her buttocks, squeezing them in time to the thrusts of their tongues in each other's mouths.

She wanted them both, would take them both all night. Knowing this, she finally pulled away from Sean, standing slowly, her reluctance to stop clear. "Both of you should catch up. You'll make me feel self-conscious if I'm the only one here au naturel." Flashing them a roguish grin, clearly fully comfortable being naked in front of them, Yv climbed off Sean and sashayed to the couch, letting her hips sway suggestively, then sat in the middle, crossing her legs demurely and putting one arm on each side of her at the top of the cushions.

Both men stripped quickly, and she noticed with amusement they left their socks on, then they hurried over to sit on each side. Trading glances with them, she murmured, "Couple of ground rules, boys. First, this isn't a competition. You'll both have time with me, and in me. Second, at least to start, it's all about me. Third, Jack can tell you I'm very quick to cum, but that doesn't mean we're done when I do.