Yv & Jack - A Lust Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fourth, enough talking. Let's get started." She reached first for Sean, to her right, and treated him to a long, slow kiss. She let her hand drift to his crotch, taking his cock in one hand, feeling its girth and length, nearly identical to Jack's. On the other side, Jack kissed up and down her spine, then around her ribcage to the side of her left breast. One hand traveled from her side, along her hip, the other simply came underneath and cupped her moist pussy, one finger traveling between her labia, not quite ready to intrude.

She closed her eyes, let both of them run their hands and lips all over her body. Turning back to sit on the couch, two mouths, two pairs of lips, sucked on her nipples and traveled separately up and down her torso. One of them trailed his tongue from the underside of her chin, languorously tracing a path down between her breasts all the way down to and past her navel. The other mouth concentrated on her breasts, sucking and kissing.

The first mouth went down to the edge of her bush, then trailed a tongue delicately on her clit. A finger, she couldn't say whose, crept inside her, easily moving in and out of the slick opening. Yv thought it might have been two fingers, but the tongue tickling her clit demanded too much of her attention for her to be certain.

Her orgasm arrived without warning. Between the clit-licking and finger-fucking, Yv had no way to withhold it. Her stomach tensed, and she moaned as the first wave of sensation swept over her, then louder as mouths and fingers continued to stimulate her. She spread her thighs, felt her hands move to the back of both their heads. In the maelstrom of her climax, Yv couldn't sort out who was doing what, didn't even care so long as they kept pleasuring her.

One of them, to her left—Jack, she realized— moved onto the floor and started licking her pussy and clit, making several lazy circuits between her labia. Sean played with her breasts, his mouth kissing up her throat, to her mouth. She parted her lips to meet his, her eyes still shut and letting her other senses drink in the sensations. Sean put one hand at the back of her neck, passionate kisses blending with his fondling of her tits and Jack's inspired pussy-eating.

Her second orgasm wasn't long in arriving, and Jack swallowed her spurting juices, Sean swallowing her moans. Jack moved down her thighs, kissing along the inside, licking up some of what she had squirted out. She pulled back from Sean, and murmured, nearly breathless, "Switch."

When neither man moved, she said it more firmly. "Switch. Places. I want you up here, my love, and Sean can take over below...," she sighed. They took only a moment to take each other's places, and Yv thrilled to the taste and warmth of her juices on Jack's lips and tongue. Sean spread her legs and Yv put her calves on his shoulders, ankles crossed behind his head, while he leaned in to start his inaugural cunnilingus.

Yv was loving it, kept Jack's mouth pressed against hers as she reached for his cock. It was hard and thick, but she didn't want it inside just yet, willing to let them entertain her a while longer. Her breath was now a series of ragged gasps, and she threw her head back against the couch. This time her moan rose to a shrill howl of pleasure, her entire body shivering with the release. A couple of quiet thumps on the adjoining wall encouraged her to be a little quieter for now.

When Sean's tongue reached out to stroke her clit again, it was almost painful.

"No! No, guys, please, I need to catch my breath, maybe get some water."

Jack put his arms around her, but thankfully stopped doing more than that. "So, sweetheart, is that what you had in mind?"

Her sigh was weary and satisfied. "Baby, it was great! The two of you didn't practice before I got home, did you?" She was teasing, and at the same time pleasantly astounded that they had worked so well, so in synch with her body. Her mind wandered briefly to what any practice would have looked like, her cheeks blushing fiercely as she imagined it.

She reached between her thighs and stroked Sean's face. Both of them had rigid, eager dicks, almost vibrating with visible need for her. Laughing, she lifted her hand, guiding Sean to resume his spot to her right on the couch. "You both deserve special notice, and a reward, for all your hard work." She grinned at Sean. "Little secret for you. Just about every time I have sex I cum, sometimes in multiples. You and Jack were hitting every single erogenous zone I have, which covers pretty much my entire body. It's time for me to thank you...both..."

She turned on the couch and onto all fours, leaning into Sean's crotch. She saw now his cock was slightly more slender than Jack's, the head rounder, a little flatter. It was the first cock she'd seen up close since she and Jack had first gone to bed together, but, she reminded herself guiltily, recalling Hallowe'en, not the first I've felt. Lowering her head, she took just the tip of it into her mouth, playing her tongue all over the foreign glans. Sean moaned, and she tasted a drop of pre-cum, sweet syrup on her tongue. She plunged down, using his cock to impel the drop along her tongue, swallowing it, then began sucking him in earnest.

Yv lowered her left leg to the floor, fully exposing her pussy to Jack, who might have just been watching, but she wanted his full participation. She lifted her head, Sean's dick sliding out of her mouth, and used her fingers to keep it arrowing upward. "Jack, I want you inside me, baby."

He said nothing, but she felt her labia part slowly, his thick erection gently spreading her labia, languidly pushing in to fill her empty twat. Matching low moans emanated from them both, and she felt Sean's cock twitch on her lips. Satisfied Jack knew what she wanted, she resumed taking Sean's cock into her mouth, enjoying his moans as she brought him closer to his climax.

She didn't have long to wait for either to finish. After a brief flash of disappointment, she recalled she'd already cum three times. Jack's groin slapped against her at an increased tempo, harder and deeper with each of his thrusts. She pulled her mouth off Sean's cock, not eager to accidentally bite him if Jack should pound too hard. Instead, her free hand started jacking him furiously, pointing the thick rod at her face, ready for his eruption.

Jack came first, by seconds, and she gasped at the feel of him unloading stream after stream of hot semen into her pussy. She came immediately after, shuddering and shaking, still masturbating their guest. She closed her eyes, and Sean's moan turned into a long, desperate sigh. The rod in her hand began to pulse, and his cum surged forth, the muscles contracting to empty his balls.

Sean's first spurt hit her square on the bridge of her nose, the second her chin. Opening her mouth, she gobbled his pulsing cock, let him fill her face the same way Jack had filled the other end. To his credit, Sean didn't grab her head and facefuck her, although she admitted privately she might have enjoyed it. When the flood at last subsided, she pulled back, semen dripping from her mouth and over her chin, Sean caressed her cheeks, wiping away some of the cum on her chin.

Drained, barely able to move, she sat up between them again, and wiped the sticky stuff from her face, before licking it off her fingers. She then took Sean's hand and slowly, deliberately, used her tongue to claim the bits on his fingers, sucking each one slowly clean while gazing into his eyes. Smiling, she closed her eyes and leaned back into the cushions. Satisfied exhaustion claimed all of them for a couple of minutes, but Yv wasn't willing for it to end so quickly.

"I could use some leftovers, get my strength back. You guys in?" They resumed their places at the bistro table, eating some of the remainder, and stowing the rest in the fridge. Restored, Yv went to the bedroom closet and pulled out a thick quilt. Returning to the living room, she laid it on the floor, as the men moved the coffee table well out of the way.

Yv loved having two lovers prodding and probing her every hole with fingers, tongue and cock, and the next two hours passed in a blur. They both put their attention solely on her, seemingly each ignoring the other, and she was deeply satisfied with that. She had been honest when she told them she didn't want competition, and they were happy to fulfill her wishes. Over that time, they came twice each, she seemed to remember, and her tummy and cunt were actually a little tender from the repeated orgasms and new positions. It reminded her of ballet and gymnastics practices, but much more fulfilling and much more specific in focus.

Nearly spent, she crawled over to the couch, where Jack, nearly as weary followed her. It was the work of several minutes to gently suck him back to a decent erection, and her joyous giggle seemed to bring him further to life. "One last good fucking before we sleep. Okay?" Jack was clearly game, but Sean looked wiped out, so she kissed him quickly on the lips. "You can sit this one out..."

Sean nodded silently from the floor, his eyes still bright with interest, but his erection had flagged below half-mast, and she knew he was probably done for the evening. Even so, both men had impressed her, even Jack, who constantly impressed her with his stamina.

Yv straddled Jack, her back against his chest and her ass in his lap, letting his cock sit at the opening to her pussy for mere seconds before popping it back inside her. God, I am so fucking sore... It didn't stop her from welcoming his hard-on, and she leaned back, let him fondle her tits while she humped him. Jack spread his legs, carrying her thighs along, stretching her pussy tight. She gasped as he started to pump her faster, but not the frantic speed when he came.

Her eyes flickered open, and she saw Sean watching avidly, his eyes fixed on the slow fucking in front of him, a look of sincere lust in his eyes. Yv smiled seductively at him, closed her eyes again and leaned her head back on Jack's shoulder. She whispered, "Fuck me Jack. Just like that, baby..." His hips rocked under hers, entering her with each thrust at just the right speed, and she felt the glimmer of one more climax just around the bend.

Her clit was suddenly being massaged in time to Jack's motion, and she thought his fingers had joined in the fun. Glancing down, she saw Sean, kneeling between their legs, and gasped when his tongue, delicately extended, circled her swollen clitoris. The sight was incredible, unbelievable. "Oh, fuuuuck..." Jack's hands were around her midriff, helping him move his cock inside her, and her hands flew down to Sean's cheeks, where she held them, practically pinning him so he couldn't move his head.

Not that he wanted to, she was sure.

Her gaze fixed in amazement, she watched as their guest trailed his tongue down onto Jack's shaft, then up again to her clitoris, then back down again, like an erotic paintbrush. He kept up the motion, and Yv was more aroused than ever, watching him spread her flowing juices up and down her boyfriend's erection and over her labia and up to her clit. He abandoned the rhythm soon after, and just kept licking wherever he felt, apparently.

Her breathing came hard and fast, one last orgasm rising up in her again. "Oh, God, fuck me, baby...lick me!" Jack was ready too, his dick moving more quickly now. Sean now sucked on her clit in time to the thrusting cock inside her. It was overwhelming, and the climax washed over her, eliciting a single ecstatic scream from her throat, which she muffled only barely by closing her mouth.

Jack gave one last thrust, and shot his load inside her, hard-on pulsing for several seconds. His cock slid out of her sodden pussy, trailing her juices and his cum as it retreated. As she watched, Sean leaned forward and licked the length of Jack's dick, from his balls to the very head, a single delicate swipe of his tongue. A final spurt of cum came out onto her bush, and she saw Sean lap it quickly up from the kinky pink hairs at her crotch.

Finally truly worn out, too tired for more carnal exercise, Yv clambered gingerly off Jack and lowered herself gingerly to the couch, leaving Sean between Jack's knees. Jack's eyes were closed, so he may not have noticed who had licked up the last dregs of semen. She didn't mention it, and started to giggle tiredly.

"What's up, Yv?" Jack was barely conscious, and his eyes remained closed.

"I was going to say us all collapsing after multiple orgasms was anti-climactic, but that's not quite right..." Her giggles were joined by soft, exhausted chuckles from Jack and Sean. They lay down on the quilt and fell asleep, with Yv spooning Sean, and Jack spooning her. All in all, a great way to spend a Friday night... It was her last conscious thought of the evening.

Saturday morning, July, 1985

The crick in her back prodded her back to consciousness. The floor had plenty of room for fucking, but... Stretching, she felt a couple of lumbar vertebrae pop, followed by her shoulders and collarbone. Opening one eye, just barely enough to see the orange and purples of the dawning day, she guessed it was about seven. Neither her boyfriend nor their conquest were on the bedspread, but one of them had folded part of the quilt over her to keep her warm.

A masculine groan rose over the sounds of the shower, and she knew someone was close to shooting his wad. It sounded like Jack playing with himself, which she loved watching. The groan sounded again, and an impish grin spread across her face, anticipating walking in on Jack while he was playing. Sean probably already left, which left only one man to service her, hardly a disappointment.

Fuck, but I need to brush my teeth. Sucking both cocks had left a sticky mess on her cheeks and chest, and a thick, not entirely unpleasant, aftertaste in her mouth. God, I feel like such a slut! Far from filling her with recriminations and regrets, she felt wild and free, ready to revisit last night's threesome with both men.

Jack's next moan announced unmistakably he was close to shooting his load. She chuckled. He's as horny as I am! Sore pussy or not, she felt like joining him. Moving to a crouch, she levered herself to a stand in front of the living room window and stretched again. The shade wasn't drawn, and a startled neighbor sipping coffee across the alley and over his sink saw her top half, petite tits glazed with cum. Feeling like a Biblical temptress, Yv stretched again, facing him full on, then waved, giggling when he sputtered, dribbling some of his coffee down the front of his shirt.

The bathroom door was unlocked, and she turned the knob and strode in. Steam hung thickly two feet below the ceiling, and she glimpsed a very masculine form, though without her glasses she saw little more. "I loved last night, baby! Hey, is there room for me?" Pulling the curtain aside, she stopped and gawked, realizing three things in quick order.

First, Sean, not Jack stood at one end of the tub, eyes closed, head back, moaning a third time as she watched.

Second, there wasn't room for her to get in.

Third, Jack was on his knees in the tub, Sean's cock slipping in and out of his mouth. Jack's right hand was cradling their guest's balls, his left hand bracing him against the other side of the tub. Sean reached down at that moment and placed his hand on the back of Jack's head, started to thrust his hips.

Oh my god... "Oh my God, Jack!" She'd thought she was going to shout it, utterly failed to be outraged. The words came out as a lustful purr. Seeing them there, soapy and fucking each other, all she felt was horny and eager to join them. I could share his cock with Jack... The thought had her hot again, forgetting the carnal fatigue she'd experienced hours ago. One of her hands crept down to her pussy, wonderfully tender from the two men servicing her last night, and the other stroked her nipples. The stiff remnants of cum under her fingertips pushed her further into lust's embrace.

Spreading her thighs, she worked her fingers inside her twat, already wet and ready. A small part of her still tried to be pissed, but what she felt overall was quite different. She leaned forward, still standing, bracing herself on the near edge of the tub, watching Jack blowing Jack. Yv was fascinated. She'd watched Kimiko sucking off Jun on the beach, but this was incredible. The new perspective and participants were intoxicating and she felt drunk on passion.

Sean moaned again, then looked up, fucking her naked body with his eyes while Jack kept sucking away. "You're very sexy, Yv," he gasped, grinning lustfully. He reached for her, caressing her bare shoulder, then brushing against one of her breasts, driving a moan from her throat.

Is this what I look like sucking cock? The thought was forbidden and seductive. Yv knew she might once have been repulsed by the sight of two men together, but now all she felt was deep, abiding lust, hunger for both of them. She was reduced to simply ogling, her fingers plunging inside herself at the sight of Sean's cock disappearing and reappearing with each movement of Jack's face, the thick rod fucking his mouth, his cheeks going concave when pulling back, suction drawing a deep, masculine moan each time from their guest.

As she watched, Jack slowly pulled back, Sean's cock sliding out of his mouth. Jack took the erect member in his hand, and tilted it all the way up, almost reaching Sean's bellybutton. Holding the glans with his thumb and forefinger, Jack trailed his tongue the length of Sean's cock, down to his balls and took them one at a time into his mouth. He just held the dick out of his way, gently licking and sucking on the two testicles, then licking between them and at the root of the erection.

Sean's lips were parted, his eyes rolling back in his head as he leaned against the white tiled wall. An indistinct sound came from his throat, rising to a low shout. Yv saw a drop of precum, thin and sweet, at the very tip, remembered how he tasted last night, and sighed with renewed passion. Her fingers were inside her pussy almost to her palm. She desperately wanted to watch their guest cum, watch Jack take his whole load on, or in, his face.

Whispering, Sean moaned, "Fuck, buddy, I'm going to cum..." His desperate gasps filled the room, and his eyelids remained at half-mast, seeing nothing as his senses focused completely on the mouth pleasuring him, and his imminent orgasm. Jack heard him and popped Sean's dick in his mouth, then sped up, his whole upper body moving back and forth, the eager slurping of his tongue and throat, and his own moans, muted by the thick shaft fucking his mouth. "F-f-f-fuuuck..." She felt that one syllable, drawn out in erotic agony, all the way down to her clit, awakened and throbbing with need.

"Cum, Sean..." Her words were supposed to be silent, but they heard her. Sean came seconds later, suddenly thrusting all the way into her boyfriend's mouth, groaning and shaking, humping his open mouth with joyful abandon. Yv watched, fascinated as she saw his balls contract, pumping hot semen forth, cum pouring between Jack's open lips and down his chin, and a couple of spurts on his cheeks for good measure. Jack grinned and finally looked over at Yv, white fluid all over his cheeks and chin, then made as if to stand.

She squatted, still bracing herself on the rim of the tub, her face at the same level as his. "Let me help clean you up, baby..." Yv leaned in and laid the tip of her tongue on his cheeks, delicately licking away the still warm semen there, then pulled his face to hers. Their mouths opened, and she tasted Sean's cum in Jack's mouth, kept furiously rubbing her pussy.