Yvette: Session 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a smack, a groan from Erin, and an appreciative murmur as Letitia brought a riding crop to bear on Erin's bare chest, just above her right breast. The various couples and thruples that were assembled conferred excitedly, apparently processing this new information. A man and a woman immediately went to where Yvette was standing off to the side. As the woman spoke, Charlie could just make out something along the lines of, "Erin, two-forty-five." Yvette typed something into the iPad. "Erin," said the man when she looked up again, "two-fifty."

His companion swatted him in mock outrage. "What?" he protested. "I'm just being smart. Besides, you got to pick last time." She smiled and took his arm and they headed back to their seats as Yvette tapped at the iPad.

Charlie turned his attention back to Erin and saw that someone had stepped forward to ask a question.

"Erin," the audience member said, "are you wet right now?"

Erin flushed an even deeper shade of red, but didn't look away from her questioner.

"Yes," she replied breathily to another approving murmur from the crowd.

"Hi Charlie!"

Charlie turned in the direction of the voice and saw a tall, willowy woman in a long, dark blue dress. "I wonder if I could ask you a question?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This continued and by the end of ten minutes, Charlie was starting to feel buzzy and overstimulated. He'd answered all manner of increasingly intimate questions as the group got bolder and bolder, from "what is your favorite sexual position?" to "have you ever worn a butt plug?" In between questions, he'd been tickled with the feather, poked with the pinwheel, stroked and smacked with the riding crop, and prodded several more times with the vibrator. He was beginning to fidget and pull on his restraints, finding it increasingly difficult to hold his position.

Erin seemed to be even more worked up. She'd begun bucking at her restraints with each new "assessment" and her answers to questions were more moaned than spoken. She leaned restlessly on her restraints as the last "participants" registered their predictions with Yvette and took their seats.

Yvette finished typing into the iPad and then stood up to address the audience. As she did so, David scooped up the table and disappeared with it behind the shoji screen. Lexy and Letitia began unfastening Erin's and Charlie's restraints.

"Very good everyone," Yvette said, projecting her announcer's voice through all four corners of the room. "Now, while David and the girls are setting up for the next phase, let me remind you what that will look like. You've all made your predictions and I'm pleased that they are all in fact different this time, so we should have one very clear winner and can avoid a repeat of ... last quarter."

A chuckle rippled through the audience. Charlie and Erin had been released from their crosses and were standing in the middle of the room again, bound again at the wrists with Lexy holding the leash which was again attached to Erin's collar. Charlie didn't dare turn around, but he could hear Letitia and David busily rearranging furniture -- or something -- behind them. Charlie squeezed Erin's hand and she squeezed back.

"How are you doing?" he whispered to her.

"Charlie, I'm so wet I can barely stand it," she whispered back.

Charlie's cock twitched.

"What do you think is going to happen now?" Erin asked.

"I have absolutely no idea," he whispered as Yvette continued to address the crowd.

"So whoever guesses both the correct 'prop' and gets closest to the correct time -- without going over -- gets to make ... The Decision."

The audience applauded as Yvette punctuated her announcement with a dramatic wave of her hand in the direction of Letitia, who had placed the faux-quartz table next to Yvette and had just finished arranging several objects on it. Charlie could see a flogger, a jar filled with clothes pins, a large suction-cup dildo, the little tear-drop-shaped remote vibrator from their previous session, and a thick, red candle.

He heard a noise from behind him and craned his neck around to see David standing on a metal ladder hooking what looked like a bundle of nylon straps to a metal loop that was mounted into a track bolted onto the ceiling. A second bundle already hung loosely next to it.

"Now then," Yvette went on, "David are we just about ready?"

"Yes, mistress," David replied, stepping off the ladder.

"Very good," Yvette said, and nodded at Lexy and Letitia, who immediately got to work. They led Charlie and Erin over to the bundles of nylon, unhooked them from each other, and began to loop the nylon straps around their arms, legs, and butts.

Charlie couldn't totally tell what was happening as Lexy deftly tightened a tangle of straps around his ankles and thighs, but his cock stiffened as he caught glimpses of her luscious breasts down her dress whenever she leaned forward. She caught him staring and winked at him coquettishly, then went back to work. Charlie looked over at Erin. From the look she was giving Letitia, she was having just as much fun as he was.

"Lean back," he heard Lexy say.

"What?"

"Lean back," she repeated, holding straps in both hands.

"Um... okay." Charlie did as he was told and leaned back. At the same time, Lexy pulled on the straps and he suddenly found himself feeling rather weightless, suspended from the ceiling by an elaborate web of nylon. It was an unusual feeling, but, Charlie had to admit, rather comfortable.

He heard Erin exclaim and saw that she, too, was now suspended from the ceiling in a seated position with her legs spread out in front of her.

Lexy and Letitia continued to pull this way and that on the straps, looping even more of them around Charlie's and Erin's wrists and ankles and moving the two bound "props" closer to each other, which to Charlie felt oddly like floating.

When the two women finally stepped back, Charlie and Erin were suspended from the ceiling with their legs wound and bound around each other, almost like Erin was straddling Charlie, but with both of them reclining and Charlie's now-hard cock sticking straight up between them. Erin wriggled, testing the restraints, and Charlie gasped as his wife's soft, warm thighs slid across his own. Despite Erin's experimenting, though, both of them found that they were tightly bound into the strappy devices and couldn't move either their legs or arms more than a few inches.

"Excellent," Yvette called, "good work you two. And now the final touch?"

David had appeared between Lexy and Letitia and handed the former a medium-sized wand vibrator and the latter a roll of black tape. Lexy and Letitia reached between Charlie and Erin and, after a few seconds of fiddling, had secured the head of the vibrator against Erin's belly with the tape so its head rested against her clit. They had secured the head of Charlie's penis to the vibrator as well. The two of them were well and truly bound together, now attached at the vibrator.

"Well then," Yvette proclaimed, as Lexy and Letitia stepped back. "Shall we see who cums first?"

The audience let out a raucous cheer and Yvette tapped at the iPad.

Suddenly, Charlie felt a buzz against his cock and heard Erin gasp and then groan.

The sensation was wild. Charlie felt his heart begin to pound as the buzz seemed to travel down his cock into his abdomen. He'd felt a vibrator on his dick before -- sort of -- but only when using one on Erin while he was inside her. Having one in direct contact with him was entirely different. It felt neither good nor bad, exactly, just ... intense. A low hum triggering the nerves in his lower body, making him want to thrust or touch himself or just move. But the restraints held him fast and all he could do was let the steady buzz drive the intensity of the sensations in his crotch higher and higher.

He looked out at the audience. They were on the edges of their seats -- some of them quite literally -- glued to the scene and whispering to each other. Erin let out a loud moan and the audience voiced their approval, their volume beginning to escalate along with the sensations between Charlie's legs.

He felt Erin's legs press against him and looked over at his wife. She had her head thrown back and was pulling against the restraints with her arms, which were bound straight up from her shoulders, as though she was riding the swings at a playground.

She was beginning to gasp and moan steadily now as the vibrator worked on her, thrusting her hips as though trying to eke more sensation out of it.

She lifted her head and caught Charlie's eye. The two of them held each other's gazes and the look of sheer lust on her face ratcheted up the intensity even further.

"How are you doing, you two?" Yvette called out from the side of the studio.

"Unh..." Charlie struggled to respond. "...good ... mistress."

"And you Erin?" Yvette asked.

Erin's eyes never left Charlie's.

"I'm ... wonderful, mistresses...unnnhhhhh!"

Someone called from the audience. "Come on Erin!"

Then someone else -- "let's go Charlie!"

And then, as though a dam had broken, the assembled spectators began calling out, cheering and urging on the two props.

"Erin! Erin! Erin!"

"Come on, Charlie!"

Charlie and Erin continued to stare into each other's eyes. Erin's face was twisting with desperation as she groaned again and again.

"Oh! Ohh! Charlie! Unh! Oh! It's so ... oh Charlie!"

The sensations were building deep in Charlie's abdomen and hearing his wife call his name only accelerated them.

The audience continued to cheer.

Charlie felt himself bubbling up as the vibrator continued to work on them both. The steady simmer between his legs was threatening to become a rolling boil at any minute. He'd never cum from a vibrator before -- but as he started to feel the first twinges in his muscles, he thought that was exactly what was about to happen. He vaguely wondered who in the audience was going to win the contest and what was going to happen when they did. He felt his body tense as he sped toward the point of no return.

Suddenly, Erin threw her head back and her body stiffened. She cried out, half moaning half screaming as her legs clenched around Charlie's hips. He saw the muscles in her neck and abdomen working and flexing as an orgasm crashed over her.

Barely aware of the great cheer erupting from the audience, Charlie felt himself also about to tip over the edge.

And then the vibration stopped.

Charlie grunted in surprise, feeling like he'd just lost a sneeze. His cock twitched once or twice and he felt a dribble of thin, clear pre-cum ooze up through it and slide over his cockhead.

But he didn't cum.

As his focus on his cock relaxed, he became aware that the whole room was applauding, including Yvette who had made her way to the center of the room, clapping and holding the iPad under one arm.

Erin lay limp in the harness. Letitia moved behind her and gently held up Erin's head with her hands. Erin took advantage of Letitia cradling her head to look around the room and give the audience a weak smile. Lexy carefully removed the vibrator, being particularly cautious removing the tape.

"Now," Yvette said when the applause died down. "I think we all know who came first." Chuckles and murmurs from the audience. "So that eliminates a few of you. Now let's see who our ultimate winner is..." She consulted the iPad. "It looks like our official time was ... four minutes and twelve seconds, which means our winner is ... Cora!"

More applause. A few cheers. A few good-natured groans of disappointment. And the scrape of a chair as a woman wearing a red velvet mini-dress with matching bright-red lipstick practically skipped up to the makeshift stage, grinning and clasping her hands in front of her face with excitement. Charlie tried to twist his body so he could see better but just wound up setting he and Erin to twisting in the air.

Lexy steadied them. "Easy there big boy," she cooed, "don't get all tangled up. We're not done yet."

The woman in red velvet made her way to Yvette and stood next to her, grinning and bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet.

"Hello, Cora," Yvette said.

"Hello, Mistress," Cora replied.

"Congratulations."

"Thank you, Mistress," Cora replied again and curtsied.

"Do you know what you'll choose?"

"Oh, yes, mistress," Cora said, her eyes wide and bright.

"Well then, go ahead," said Yvette.

Cora bounced over to the table and turned to face the audience, raising her eyebrows and pursing her lips in an exaggerated expression of inquiry. The audience began to shout.

"The dildo!"

"The clothespins! Choose the clothespins!"

Charlie watched the whole thing with increasing apprehension. It was a strange feeling to hear a group of people call out requests for things that were about to happen to him, but over which he had very little control.

Cora passed her hand dramatically over the items on the table, allowing it to hover over each one, building the suspense and whipping up the audience further. Finally, she paused at the dildo and plucked it off the table. The audience cheered as she brought the bouncy silicone cock over to Yvette.

"Very good choice, Cora," Yvette said as she took the dildo. Cora curtsied again, then took her seat. "David?"

David was already in motion. So were Lexy and Letitia. The former went behind the shoji screen again and retrieved a large, plain white box. The latter got to work rearranging Charlie and Erin.

When they were done, Charlie found that he had been shifted forward so that his feet were on the floor but he was still bound to the harness by the straps that looped around his thighs and waist. He could sit back if he wanted, but found it more comfortable simply to stand. Erin remained in a semi-reclined position, suspended in mid-air, her legs still spread lasciviously so Charlie could see her puffy, pink pussy, her glistening labia slightly spreading to give just a hint at the inviting opening beyond them.

David set the box down on the floor and stepped back, while Lexy bent down to reach into it. She pulled out a large, blue dildo with a thick round head. She also retrieved some straps that were lined with silver snaps -- these she handed to Letitia.

Before Charlie knew quite what was happening, the two women were in front of him, pulling and prodding at him, looping yet more straps around his waist. There was the sound of snaps and straps tightening and then a sudden pressure against his abdomen and Charlie found himself sporting a bright blue strap-on penis mounted just above his own.

Letitia gently prodded him forward as Lexy pulled Erin closer until Charlie was standing between her legs, his prosthetic cock lined up just inches away from his wife's cunt. Erin craned her neck to watch, her eyes wide and her lips pursed in anticipation.

"Now then," Yvette boomed, making Charlie jump. He was so preoccupied with what was in front of him that he hadn't noticed Yvette make her way behind him. He also had not seen her replace her iPad with her now-familiar riding crop, which she held imperiously under one arm.

"Cora has chosen the strap-on game as our denouement today. Are you all quite pleased?"

There was a cheer from the audience.

"Would you like to see Charlie penetrate lovely Erin here with his big, blue cock?"

Another cheer and Charlie's ears burned. In the corner of his eye, he noticed Lexy pull an elegant-looking bottle of lube from the box and apply a liberal handful to the dildo, which pressed into Charlie's pelvis.

"Very well," Yvette continued, "the audience has spoken."

She tapped his butt gently with the crop.

"Charlie -- Give the people what they want. But..." She leaned forward and spoke softly into his ear. "Don't cum, Charlie."

"Y...yes, mistress," Charlie barely managed and began to shift his weight forward.

Lexy guided him forward and Letitia held Erin steady as Charlie awkwardly pressed the dildo against Erin's pussy. Erin let out a groan as the big, round cockhead pressed between her lips.

Charlie pulled back slightly then forward again, then paused to let Erin adjust. The sensation was bizarre. He saw a big, thick, cock between his legs, saw it sliding agonizingly slowly into Erin's cunt, felt the pressure as he oh-so-gently thrust forward. But his own cock, desperate to feel itself squeezed and caressed by soft, warm, wet skin, felt nothing but the cool air of the studio.

Suddenly, the dildo slid forward as Erin stretched enough to accommodate its widest part. She cried out as it pushed into her and Charlie froze.

"How are you doing, Erin?" Yvette called out.

"Ungh!" she replied, "g-good, mistress!"

The audience giggled.

"Are you enjoying it?"

"Unh..." Erin panted for a moment. "Yes, mistress, it's ... it's so big!"

Murmurs of approval this time.

"Would you like to stop?"

Erin smiled and shook her head. "I want more, mistress." More murmurs, louder this time.

"What do we think," Yvette addressed the crowd, "should Charlie give her more?"

Cheers this time from the audience, then someone shouted, "We believe in you, Erin!" Everyone laughed.

Charlie grinned in spite of himself.

"Alright, Erin," Yvette said as she strolled casually to a spot behind Charlie. "You wanted more. So Charlie is going to give you ... more."

The crowd cheered again.

"BUT..." the crowd fell silent at the sound of her voice and Yvette leaned forward until her mouth was right next to Charlie's ear.

"Don't cum, Charlie."

Yvette stepped away and Charlie took a breath. his skin prickling slightly under the gaze of two dozen pairs of eyes. Charlie looked down at the big blue cock now one-quarter buried in his wife's pussy. He took hold of the hanging straps that looped around Erin's thighs and, using them as leverage, began again to slowly push the cock into Erin's cunt.

Erin threw her head back on Letitia's shoulder as Charlie began to push forward and a few more millimeters disappeared into Erin's pussy. Charlie gripped Erin's harness and used it as leverage to push his hips slowly forward. She moaned as Charlie slowly worked the dildo inside her, lube pooling at the edges of her stretched out pussy lips.

When it was about halfway in, Erin gasped and Charlie felt Lexy's hand on his shoulder.

"Hold on there, big guy," she said. "Give her a minute."

Charlie paused, feeling awkward from the way he had to hold his body to keep the dildo from sliding back out. The room had gone silent again as the audience watched, completely absorbed by the scene. The only sound was Erin's heavy breathing as she lay suspended in air with her head against Letitia's shoulder.

"How are you doing, Erin?" Yvette called out.

"Ungh," Erin replied, "g-good, mistress."

"How does Charlie's big, thick cock feel right now?"

Charlie felt his heart flutter as Erin looked up at him and gave him a wanton fuck-me smile.

"It feels good mistress, but..."

"But what, Erin?" Yvette said.

"But I want more," Erin replied. There was a smattering of applause from the crowd.

Charlie continued to gently push forward until the dildo was about three-quarters of the way inside Erin. By now, his own, biological cock was pressing between Erin's ass cheeks, slick and warm from the lube and pussy fluid dripping from Erin's cunt.

Erin gasped again and Charlie stopped, holding as still as he could.

"It's ... unh ... I think that might be..." She was breathing so hard she couldn't get the words out.

Letitia, still cradling Erin's head, looked up at Yvette.

"I think that's as far as it will go, mistress," she said.

The crowd chuckled.

"Do you want to stop, Erin?" Yvette asked.

"Ungh..." she replied, "n-no way, mistress..."