Yvette: Session 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvette smiled. "Excellent," she said, and nodded at Lexy.

Charlie felt Lexy move closer and lean against him slightly, hands at his waist. His cock twitched as she pressed herself into him, her big, braless breasts squeezed against his arm.

"Okay big guy, nice and easy."

Charlie allowed her to pull his hips backwards, sliding the dildo gently out of Erin's pussy a few inches. Erin groaned and pulled on the restraints.

"That's it," Lexy coaxed, "now back in, nice and slow."

She pushed on Charlie's hips and he began to push forward again, sliding the dildo back into Erin's stretched and willing cunt. She moaned in response.

With Lexy's hands on his hips, Charlie continued to slowly and carefully slide the dildo in and out of Erin's pussy, each time pulling it out a little further. Each time, he was rewarded with Erin's moans, which were becoming more enthusiastic with each slow-motion thrust.

His own cock was going crazy. It was bad enough being able to see everything going on without feeling it, but the thrusting motion triggered some deep physical memory, causing his dick to expect the feeling of wet, warm pussy. To be denied like that was building a tension in Charlie's body like he'd never experienced before. He struggled to hold his movements back, desperate though he was to start pounding into Erin's slick cunt.

"This must be driving you crazy," Lexy half-whispered in his ear as she gently encouraged his hips back and forth. Her perfume mingled with the smell of sex. "I bet your poor dick is just desperate to feel the inside of her pussy, isn't it?"

Charlie grunted in response as Erin's groans became yet louder and steadier.

"That's it," Lexy purred. She was pushing harder now and gave him a little slap on the ass for encouragement.

"Give Erin what she wants. Fuck her in front of all these people, stretch out her little pussy until she's so full of cock she can't even think about anything else. Show your little size queen what it's like to have a huge cock stretching her out, make her cum while she takes it all the way inside her."

That did it.

He began to thrust harder into Erin, which was at once satisfying and maddening. Maddening because his own cock still bounced against her ass, urgently craving the feel of the soft, sweet wetness inside her, but continuously denied. Satisfying because with each thrust, Erin cried out in ecstasy.

Charlie suddenly felt a tingle between his legs and an orgasm starting to build. He heard the echo of Yvette's voice in his ear -- "Don't cum, Charlie." She was going to punish him if he came in front of all these people after she told him not to. He wasn't sure he could do much about it.

"Oh yes," Erin screamed, "Charlie fill me with cock! Fuck your little cockwhore! Give it to me, Charlie, give it to meeeeee!!"

She came again.

Her abdomen clenched and her head thrust forward. She gripped the restraints and pulled hard against them as though trying to pull herself up to the ceiling. She screamed loud and long, a beautiful, keening sound, full of overwhelming pleasure.

Charlie held as still as he could, leaning forward to keep the dildo inside the thrashing, spasming woman suspended in front of him. He felt Lexy's tits press against his back as she reached around him, grabbing hold of Erin's harness and holding her in place.

Charlie planted his feet and tensed his stomach muscles as Erin bucked against him, spasming over and over, a single long, plaintive cry emanating from between her lips.

He began to relax as her orgasm subsided and felt Lexy pull away from him. He was vaguely aware of applause or cheering or something coming from his right, but most of his attention was focused on the throbbing in his groin.

Practically gasping for breath, he allowed Lexy to help him shuffle slowly backwards, as she gently extricated the dildo from Erin's still twitching pussy. Erin lay slack against the restraints, eyes closed, head again resting on Letitia's shoulder, as the other woman gently brushed the sweat-matted hair from her forehead.

The dildo finally popped out and Charlie felt its weight suddenly fully against his abdomen. He leaned back on the restraints, giving his legs a chance to rest for just a moment. Despite the tension between his legs, he allowed himself to relax a bit and his attention to return to the room.

David and Letitia began gently to extricate Erin from her harness, and as they did, Charlie scanned the audience. Some were grinning and whispering with their partners; others looked on with expressions of deep lust. Many were sitting or standing with their bodies pressed as close together as they could manage, with more than a few hands stroking their partners' legs, or arms, or sides.

His attention was suddenly drawn back to his waist, where Lexy was deftly undoing the strap-on. He inhaled sharply as her fingers brushed against his still-straining cock.

"Easy there big guy," she cooed at him. "You don't want to spoil the finale." She placed the dildo off to the side and then began to fasten the cuffs on his wrists into the harness so that his arms were bound above his head.

"Finale?" He asked, but Lexy simply smiled and finished clasping his hands to the harness. He heard Yvette's voice and looked in the direction it was coming from.

She was standing near the middle of the room with her arm around Erin, who was leaning heavily on the much taller woman, her head nestled into Yvette's shoulder with a dreamy, happy look on her face.

"Now," Yvette said to the audience, "how did Erin do?"

There was a burst of applause along with a few whistles.

Yvette waited for the noise to die down before continuing.

"I agree," she said. "However ... I think we have one last thing to attend to."

She turned and looked right at Charlie. Everyone else turned and looked at him too. He felt his cheeks flush.

"Now from the looks of things," Yvette continued, "Charlie enjoyed himself, but might be a little ... frustrated right about now."

Laughter rippled through the audience. Charlie's ears burned and his cock throbbed helplessly as he suddenly became the center of attention.

"What do we think," Yvette continued, "should Erin help Charlie out?"

The audience cheered and Charlie again felt a little thrill as he heard shouts of, "good man, Charlie!" and "it's Charlie's turn!"

Yvette again waited for the noise to subside.

"Well then," she said, "what I propose is..."

At this, she leaned over and began to whisper in Erin's ear. Erin listened intently and a smile began to spread over her face.

Yvette straightened up. "How does that sound?" she asked.

Erin grinned and nodded her head enthusiastically.

"Alright then," Yvette said and nodded at David and Letitia, who promptly disappeared behind the shoji screen.

They reemerged a moment later with a thick blanket and a sort of box that looked like a black, cushioned cylinder cut in half the long way. David and Letitia arranged the items directly in front of Charlie while Lexy gently took Erin by the elbow and led her over to the assembled devices.

Erin's legs wobbled slightly as she let herself be led to the apparatus. David and Letitia stepped away just as she reached it and Charlie could finally see it properly -- a black toy mount with yet another absolutely monstrous dildo mounted to it.

Though not as long as the other one, this new dildo was far thicker. Charlie had guessed the blue one to be almost two inches in diameter, but this one -- cast in dramatic red and black silicone -- looked to be nearly two-and-a-half, or even more. And instead of a large head with a slightly tapered shaft like the other one, this one's slightly narrowed head flared out to a fat, round column textured with all manner of swirls and ripples that might have been meant to look like veins or something far more exotic.

Erin needed no encouragement and she kneeled so that she was straddling the mount with the dildo thrusting up in front of her between her legs. With the way the apparatus was positioned, she was so close to Charlie that he would have been able to stroke her cheek if his hands had been free.

Wordlessly, David placed a pump-top bottle of lube and a towel on the floor next to Erin's knee. Erin pumped a generous dollop of lube into her hand and then slowly stroked her hand over the huge cock between her legs, making intense eye contact with Charlie as she did so and fixing him with a dazzling smile.

When she'd applied a sufficiently thick coating of lube, she raised herself up on her knees and positioned herself over the silicone pole, pausing only briefly to wipe her hands on the towel. Then she slowly began to ease herself onto the shaft, gently sliding up and down on it, working it a little deeper with each push. As she impaled herself little by little on the massive cock, her eyes closed and her head lolled back, pushing out her pert breasts with their rosy flush and hard, pink nipples.

Charlie's breath came in heavy gasps and his hands pulled self-consciously against the restraints, desperate to reach out and touch his wife. She looked like a goddess of lust at this moment, and he desperately wanted to feel her smooth skin and soft hair, to run his palms over her erect nipples and slide his cock into wet, gaping mouth.

The room fell completely silent as Erin continued her achingly slow slide down the huge silicon shaft, the only sound her soft moans of effort as she continued to work herself onto it. Millimeter by millimeter the slick, red-and-black cock disappeared into her glistening folds until finally her butt and thighs came to rest on the cushion. She breathed heavily, her mouth hanging open.

A smattering of applause from the audience made her smile and she made a little "ta-daa" gesture with her hands, eliciting guffaws.

Charlie felt Lexy's hand caressing his back as he took in the scene, heart pounding and cock throbbing.

Erin sat for a moment, letting herself get used to the massive cock inside her. Then she began to roll her hips slightly back and forth, her eyes closed and her head rolled back as she luxuriated in the sensations.

"How do you feel, Erin?" Yvette asked.

"Mmmmm, full, mistress," Erin replied.

Erin began to slowly lift her body from the cushion, letting the dildo slide out of her a few millimeters before sliding back down again.

She repeated the motion a few times, then paused, frowning. She put her hands in front of her on the cushion, then behind her, then one of each, seeming to search for a comfortable position without success.

At a gesture from Yvonne, David and Letitia positioned themselves on either side of Erin and held out their arms. Erin looked up at them and smiled gratefully, then took each of their hands in one of hers.

With David and Letitia providing the leverage, Erin was now able to work her way further up the dildo before sliding back down its length. As the pace of her movements began to increase, so did the intensity of her facial expression, her features contorting more and more into a mask of pleasure as she lost herself more and more in the sensations.

Charlie was captivated by the scene, barely aware of his surroundings and forgetting almost entirely about his restraints. His pretty wife slid her petite body up and down the thick, wet shaft causing waves of lust through his entire body.

He heard the sound of Lexy's voice in his ear, soft and smokey and husky.

"Do you like it, Charlie?" she purred, "watching Erin like this?"

"Y-yes," Charlie stammered in response.

"Mmm, me too," Lexy cooed, her voice thick with arousal. "Look there -- I think they are all enjoying it, too."

Charlie dragged his gaze away from the spectacle of his wife sliding her cunt up and down the thick, slick pole and glanced in the direction of the audience. He felt his heart skip as he saw their eyes glued to the show in front of them. They were all silent, but he could see shoulders heaving and hands tucked slyly down waistbands and between buttons, barely-hidden bulges moving rhythmically beneath fabric. One particularly bold woman in the front row closed her eyes and leaned back against her partner and stroked herself over her skirt as her partner rubbed her exposed nipples.

She opened her eyes again and Charlie found that she was not looking at Erin, but at him. She saw him watching her and smiled, making eye contact for a moment then sliding her eyes lasciviously over his body as the movements of her hand between her legs began to become more and more urgent.

Trapped in her gaze, Charlie flinched against his restraints. He felt a deep, intense thrill as the restraints held him in place, leaving his nakedness wide open and on display as the woman continued to pleasure herself.

Charlie heard a moan from his left and turned back to where Erin was still mounted on the dildo and had started pushing herself up and down on it. As her motions picked up speed, her moans became louder.

"I think Erin is beginning to really enjoy herself on that huge, thick cock," Lexy cooed.

She reached around him and wrapped his cock in her warm, smooth hand. He moaned, an involuntary, urgent sound, as she began to stroke him.

"I bet you are aching to blow your load all over her pretty face. Wouldn't that be embarrassing in front of all these people? And mistress will be so displeased after what she told you."

Charlie half-groaned, half-whimpered as Lexy's words ran up his spine like a chill, making the bottom drop out of his stomach.

Erin was moaning continuously now, thrusting her body hard against the dildo and its cushioned mount, leaning heavily on David and Letitia, who held impressively steady for her.

Charlie was dimly aware of his own groans as he watched Erin, Lexy still slowly stroking his cock. The tension emanating from its base started to feel like it was filling the whole room, that the room and everything in it was a cord being stretched tight. He felt it humming like someone had plucked it like a string and though it made no sound, the hum felt more and more highly pitched as the tension grew.

The tension started to peak.

Charlie suddenly felt like he was at the top of the first hill of a roller-coaster, his stomach and groin lurching in anticipation of the sharp drop in gravity he knew was about to come. He heard Yvette's voice in his head again -- "don't cum, Charlie" -- and struggled to hold back. He looked up at Yvette, aware that his face was twisted in a pathetic, pleading expression, vulnerable and helpless but completely unable to do anything more.

Yvette was watching him from the side of the room, her own face stern and expressionless. She held his gaze for a moment, then slowly began to walk towards him. Erin's thrusting sped up while Lexy's hand on Charlie's cock slowed its movements, drawing out the sensations as he teetered precariously.

Yvette walked around behind him until Charlie could no longer see her, but he could feel her mouth was next to his ear once more.

Everything suddenly sounded like Charlie was underwater. The audience became a dim presence to his right and Erin a blur of motion in front of him as his eyes unfocused and every one of his senses strained towards Yvette's presence just behind his shoulder.

Her voice came over him from everywhere and nowhere, filling his ears and his skull and his entire body.

"Cum now, Charlie. I want you to cum now."

Charlie cried out and suddenly he was falling, weightless, awash in wave after wave of pleasure more intense than he had ever felt or even imagined. The pleasure took over his entire body, radiating out from his center to every extremity, his whole body spasming as the built-up tension peaked and burst.

Thick, wet ropes of hot, white cum erupted from him, splashing against Erin's chest and neck and belly and causing her own orgasm to suddenly overtake her. She pushed herself to the hilt of the dildo, letting go of David and Letitia's hands to steady herself against the mount as her body spasmed, screaming ecstatically as she convulsed.

Cries of pleasure arced between them then fused into one loud, long scream of bliss until Charlie couldn't tell and didn't care whether he was hearing his own voice or Erin's, his consciousness suspended with her in one glorious, eternal moment of weightless, viscous, luminous pleasure.

There was a pause.

Then gravity once again claimed Charlie as his orgasm began to subside. As he came down, his arms and legs and stomach felt suddenly exhausted and he realized he'd been straining against the harness. They embraced him as he collapsed backwards into a suspended seating position. Erin's body also slackened and she sagged, the hands that had been holding her reaching out again to steady and support her.

Semen oozed down between her breasts and over her nipples, tracing little trails to her crotch and over her labia, pooling slightly on the dildo mount where her clit rested against it. Charlie saw her lazy, dreamy smile at the center of a dark tunnel, saw her gingerly disengage herself from the massive dildo, then turn and curtsy clumsily in the direction of the audience to a sound like roaring applause before he leaned fully back into the restraints and let himself fall gently into the warm, wet darkness.

--------------------------------------------------------

When Charlie woke up, he found himself lying on a leather couch with a thick, grey blanket over him. He lifted his head slightly and saw that he was in a brightly-lit room with couches lining two walls and various shelves and baskets filled with blankets and pillows scattered about.

"Hi, there."

He looked toward his feet and saw Erin sitting at the other end of the couch, curly blond hair disheveled and wild. She wore a black robe which lay lazily open between her breasts and Charlie could see her chest was slick and shiny.

"How long was I..." he started.

"No long," Erin replied. "I haven't had a chance to shower yet."

"You were both wonderful, Charlie." Yvette's voice almost made him jump. She was sitting in a folding chair in the middle of the room with one leg folded over the other, still in the black wrap-around dress. Now, however, she also wore a soft, black knitted wrap around her shoulders and a warm, welcoming smile.

"That was... that was really ... fun," Charlie managed.

Yvette smiled more brightly. "It was. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. The rest of the group certainly did."

"Are they still..." Charlie said.

"Oh yes," Yvette replied, "Lexy is out there holding court and making sure everyone has a chance to enjoy all that energy you two released into the room. You can join them, if you like, but you seem ..."

"I think I'm done for today," Charlie laughed. "I can barely move as it is."

"I thought so," said Yvette, still smiling.

There was a pause as the three sat in silence for a moment.

"So this was number four," Erin finally said. "I mean... our fourth session. So I guess that's it then?"

"Well," Yvette said, "yes, that does conclude our original arrangement. However, I've certainly enjoyed working with the two of you. And I can say that Lexy, David, and everyone else has as well. We think you'd make a very fine addition to our group, if you'd like to explore further."

Charlie felt Erin squeeze his leg.

"Mm ..." he said, still groggy. "I guess we'll have to talk about it, but ... that sounds like fun."

Yvette clapped her hands. "Wonderful," she said. "Well, I must return to the group. Bryan is waiting outside to drive you home, whenever you're ready -- please take your time, there is no rush and nobody else will come into this room today."

She stood up.

"Good evening, you two -- it has been an absolute pleasure."

Yvette swept out the door to the room and Charlie and Erin were alone.