Zach & Cassie: Day After Day

Story Info
Each day brings a thrill.
3.8k words
4.81
4.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Home in 30. Expectations to follow.'

Cassie read the text as she dumped her stuff on the kitchen bench. Only just home from work, feeling tired, physically from being on her feet all day and mentally from having too many calls on her time from customers, management, staff. The demands on her at work were never ending.

On the bus, she had thought only of collapsing on the couch, feet up, maybe something on the TV and mind-calming crocheting.

Now though, with a clear instruction before her and no 'noise' of people and things, her heart raced and her knickers dampened in seconds. This too was escape. Escape from being responsible, from making decisions every minute of the day, from being asked to solve other people's problems. Mental release. Physical too, she fully expected.

A second text arrived with a 'ping'. Cassie's mind whirred as she walked over to the kitchen island bench. Yesterday, Monday, he had asked her to be at the top of the stairs that climbed up from the front door to the living area of the two-storey house. Not so much asked really, instructed, and to be wearing nothing on her lower half. And be seated with her thighs wide-spread.

Cassie had complied without demur. The five minutes notice had seemed to drag for an hour. She had been aching to her very core by the time he arrived home, aching and wet, very wet. He was pleased. And that meant she had been devoured, right there at the top of the stairs. Thighs lifted high and wide, cunt splayed to his examination. Licked, sucked and tongue fucked to orgasm more than once. And then, gloriously, fucked. From behind, hard and straight. The feel of his exploding spunk in her cunt had triggered one more fabulous release.

Cassie smiled at the memory of that and previous such commands from him.

*ping*, her phone reminded her of the new message.

'Front door, knickers, thigh-highs, heels. Oh, and a blindfold.'

The front door was made of wood. Wood with a huge, full length glass panel in it. There was no need for privacy glass ordinarily as all that the panel revealed was the entryway and the stairway leading up.

Cassie's mind grappled with the cascade of her thoughts, of her emotional reactions to his command.

"Shit!" The word audibly escaped.

She would be virtually naked to anyone passing by on the road outside. Worse than naked. That could be passed off as a casual, unguarded moment perhaps. But in stockings, heels and knickers? That was never going to be anything other than sexual.

With the streak of fear however, ran a parallel twinge of arousal. She would be on display, breasts bared to anyone who happened to pass. What's more, she would never know who, if anyone, did see her, the blindfold would see to that. She knew that her mind would tell her she was being watched. Cassie's sex began to swell and moisten without conscious bidding.

Then she rushed to the bedroom, all thought of the draining day at work chased from her mind. Methodically she prepared herself. Stripped off her clothes, took a brief shower, smoothed moisturising crème into her skin and rolled a pair of sheer, dark, thigh-high stockings up her smooth legs. Cassie wasn't a great fan of high heels but, special occasions and all that. She found a plain black pair, not too extreme, slipped them on. Knickers. Now that was a choice, she had many. Lace? Full? Skimpy? She settled on sleek and stylish, not too slutty sexy, not frumpy. This pair were high cut with a broad band around the waist, and little below, thong back, enough to cover her neatly trimmed mons at the front. She knew he liked them.

As for the blindfold, Cassie knew exactly where that was.

With five minutes to go, she was at the front door, dressed as instructed. There was no question in her mind of turning away from the glass door, of standing to one side, seeking shadows. No, she knew what he expected. So, taking a deep breath, she stepped up to within a pace of the glass, facing straight out, overlooking the path up from the quiet side street. Daylight was fading. Cassie knew that anyone out there could see her all the same, a woman dressed to excite, displaying her feminine curves. She donned the blindfold. And waited.

Time expanded. A cat wailed. Birds called out. A clock ticked with deafening regularity.

Steps. From the left, it could be him. Closer and closer.

"Were they slowing? Had they passed by? Yes. Fuck! Had whoever they belonged to seen her?" Cassie's heightened senses raced, her breath came as shallow pants, her face, her neck, warmed, her nipples tightened, and she gushed a little between her tightly pressed thighs.

More footsteps. Steady, moving closer. Cassie held her breath, felt her pulse quicken once more. Again, that rush of both dread and thrill, wires zinging through her body. Her core tightening, strings pulled deep down, right into her sex.

Closer, closer. Then a key rasped in the lock, a rush of cool air.

"Good girl." His voice was low, approving, familiar. Welcome.

The sudden press of his thumb against her mouth shocked Cassie, she gasped. His dirty chuckle made her insides clench. He traced the shape of her slightly parted lips. So slowly, Cassie's body screamed inside her for more. For more contact, physical approval, enveloping safety.

His voice sounded again, close to her ear, "I wonder if Bruce from 28 saw you? I saw him look at the house. Lucky bugger."

Cassie could not stifle her moan of mortification and sexual thrill.

His hand trailed down from her face, skimming over her chin, her neck, tracing the line of a collar bone, down and around the outer curve of her left breast.

"So fucking sexy." His voice was a dark growl, dangerous with intent.

Cassie flinched as thumb and finger took a wide pinch of her left areola and nipple. Firm, twisting. The initial, sharp pain wired through her body, her sex flooded. Then release, another stab of pain followed by the deep, suffusing warmth of arousal.

Zach placed the flat of his left palm against Cassie's chest, just below her throat. Firmly he pressed her back and around against the wall. His right hand slid slowly down her flank, around her waist and down over the flare of her buttock. Cassie could hear his lust in his breathing, his mouth close to her ear. She could feel the radiated warmth of his body on her bared skin, the faintest brush of his clothing.

Zach used his lower leg to force Cassie's apart. His hand swept over Cassie's hip and decisively cupped between her thighs. Her excitement immediately obvious. Her engorged, slick flesh welcomed his middle fingers in.

"Oh Cassie, so very ready." Zach softly stroked between her lips as he spoke.

She could only respond with a guttural moan of desire.

With deliberation, Zach thrust three fingers up into Cassie's cunt and began to move them forward and back with rapidly rising vigour. The rush of sensation made Cassie gasp loudly. And then she was overwhelmed, the pent-up need bursting like a dam within her. Zach held her bodily against the wall as her legs gave way and her juices flowed freely down her thighs.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck... Oh, oh god. Yesss"

Zach let Cassie slide to her knees. Instincts fought through a clouded mind and she fumbled, still unsighted, with his belt, buttons, zip. She dragged his trousers and briefs down, grasped his engorged cock and enveloped the darkening crown with her lips, tongue and inwards to the back of her throat. Zach leant forward, over her head, against the wall. He drank in the sight of her intent focus. The sounds of her eagerness filled the hallway, soft, half-choking noises as Cassie took him deep into her mouth gave impetus to his darkening lust.

His hand, wrapped around her short mane of hair, brought her readily to her feet. In a whirl, Cassie was again facing the glass door, hands flat against the cool pane, her arms and torso stretched forward, legs spread wide. She gasped as Zach's mouth and stubbled chin dragged across her swollen cunt. His tongue sweeping up from her clit, between pouting lips and over her puckered star.

Within moments, Cassie felt herself filled from behind, unable to utter any intelligible word. The only sounds that of air knocked from her lungs and an obscene squelch of hard cock thrusting full-length into her wet cunt.

After a brief pause, both searching for breath, Zach gripped Cassie's hips and fucked into her with scarcely controlled force. Her breasts, hanging heavily beneath, swung wildly, her buttocks rippled with each impact of Zach's pelvis. This was raw, animalistic rutting. Zach's grunts of effort matched Cassie's unintelligible utterances. It didn't last for long, at some point Cassie crashed into another climax, before Zach rammed himself one last time as far into her as possible.

They gasped and panted for as long as the fevered fucking had lasted.

"Gin. I need a gin and tonic."

"Yes, master." Cassie replied sassily.

"Do you think we should ask Bruce over?"

"Fuck off."

--------------------

Wednesday and Thursday brought further, differing delights.

On the Wednesday, Zach had Cassie await him, kneeling, head dipped, bare bottom raised, on the coffee table. The instrument of discipline of her choosing laid beside her. Cassie had caused him some mild irritation that day, utterly trivial but it set Zach's mind running. Inevitably, after receiving some attention from the crop she'd decided upon, Cassie had been thoroughly fucked. The smarting stings of the leather tip to her proffered derriere and jolting taps to her engorged vulva were drowned in the subsequent waves of orgasmic release.

Then, on the Thursday, an earlier finish to the day had brought Cassie the luxury of an all-body massage with scented oils. Outside, on the rear deck in the evening, western sun. She had lain herself down, naked out in the warm rays with scented candles lit, and bottles of ointments and potions. She had been fondled, squeezed, fingered. Her breasts, arse, and cunt all lovingly addressed. One orgasm had rolled into a next. She gave thanks with a long, slow blow-job, savouring every drop of Zach's eventual surrender to her talents.

On the Friday though, Zach was caught up at work, unexpected, urgent tasks bringing stress and distraction from all else. He simply had no mental space to think about an end of day treat or a devilish plan for their mutual ecstasy.

'Instructions in the bedroom when you get home.'

He barely took the text in when it arrived on his eventual commute home, trudging from the bus stop.

On opening the front door, he called out, "Hi Cassie, going to get changed."

He headed straight to the bedroom, stripped, showered. He stood, unwinding, under the hot water. Toweling off, Zach saw a piece of paper on his pillow and remembered the 'instructions'.

He read. 'You're my naked chef and waiter for the evening. I'll have a vodka and tonic first up. Further instructions in the kitchen. C xxx'

Zach sighed. "Really?"

But then his mind started to catch on, his body not far behind. The strain of the day started lifting.

He strode, boldly out into the open plan kitchen and lounge.

"Hi baby. Look, Kelly dropped round for a chat and a drink. She'll have a vodka too." Cassie's face maintained a mask of insouciance.

Zach stood, frozen to the spot, as Kelly sauntered over from the breakfast bar.

"Hi handsome. Pleased to see me?"

She put one hand on his chest, kissed his cheek just to the side of his mouth whilst the other hand trailed softly down his flank and over the curve of his buttock.

"So lovely to see you again. More of you." She paused. "I should say."

Kelly's words were accompanied by a sweep of her eyes down his naked body and an amused smirk.

Once he recovered from the immediate shock of the abrupt turn of events, Zach turned to seek cover from his rising embarrassment in cupboard and fridge. The physical process of mixing drinks allowed him time to process and calm. Rationally, it wasn't so bad. He knew Kelly fairly well, after all, she and Cassie had been good friends for a long time. Mostly, Zach's time in her company had been along with Kelly's now ex-husband, Steve, when they'd had dinner all together, out or at each other's homes. That was a while ago though.

He'd not really developed any depth of direct connection with her, he mused. His thoughts ran on. Kelly was a striking woman. Vivacious, loud, literally and visually, rarely circumspect in sharing thoughts and opinions. Petite, slim, her short hair in ever changing cuts and colours. Blonde and almost jaw length today.

"How long does a vodka and tonic take, lover?" Cassie's voice cut through.

He served the two women in the theatrically exaggerated style of a posh waiter. He stood close by as they sat on bar stools at the island bench cum breakfast bar of the kitchen. Cassie stroked his bum as she and Kelly chatted, before her hand moved to absentmindedly play with his cock and balls. Zach, inevitably, stiffened. Noticing Kelly glancing at him, at his swelling manhood, didn't help.

Zach forced his mind to consider food and what he might conjure up for this impromptu party of three. Well, two and a servant. He settled on the idea of tapas style small plates. Taking his leave, he got to work in the kitchen, having set the girls up with a bottle of white in an ice bucket and a couple of glasses.

Cooking was something Zach enjoyed and he all but forgot that he was naked, save for an apron he'd thrown on to save himself from errant spits of hot oil. As things became ready he took them over to the 'clientele'.

Cassie and Kelly were becoming obviously tipsy and more outrageous in their gossip about Kelly's newly single lifestyle. She had had a few adventures it seemed, some more successful than others but all apparently involving great drama. The volume of the talking, shrieks of laughter and dramatic gasps filled the large room.

Then they started talking about Zach. His embarrassment, almost forgotten, returned with a vengeance. Cassie encouraged Kelly to feel his thighs and buttocks, "He's been doing so much cycling lately, feel how firm those legs are!"

Kelly, never one to shirk an invitation, felt thoroughly. As he was caressed and touched, squeezed and slapped, Zach's body betrayed him. Once again, his cock became heavy and thick. Cassie maneuvered him so that he was standing between her thighs, back to her, facing Kelly. She reached around him and encircled the base of his burgeoning erection, pulling back to enhance his tumescence.

"Go on, touch him." Cassie breathed.

Kelly reached out. Her fingertips traced softly over the smooth dome before her. They followed down and around, squeezing tightly. Iron encased in velvet. Her hand slid back and forth, a drop of clear fluid appeared, grew and spilled over the puce crown. Kelly dragged a fingertip through the drip and raised it to her mouth.

"Lucky girl." Kelly breathed softly.

A timer pinged in the kitchen breaking the spell that had taken hold of all three. Zach sprang away before returning with another dish of tasty morsels. His mind, meanwhile, had been working. Time to take back a little control, he thought.

Having set the plate down on the counter between Cassie and Kelly, and topped up their glasses from a fresh bottle, Zach moved behind Cassie where she sat on the tall stool. He placed his hands on her hips and nuzzled into her neck, seeking her warm skin through the copper red curls. Cassie responded, murmuring as she ate. Her head tilted to one side, exposing more of her neck to Zach's lips. Cassie's dress had only slim straps over her shoulders and as Zach kissed his way across to her right, he pushed one sideways and over. He worked his way in reverse, across her back as Cassie leant forward to take another piece of flatbread, scooping up some sherry braised chorizo and lemon chickpeas. She sat back as he nipped at her left shoulder, relishing the taste of her skin, the scent of her. The other strap slipped off to the side.

Zach raised his head as Cassie took a sip from her glass. His eyes met Kelly's.

"This chorizo is bloody delicious," she proclaimed with mouth half full.

Zach smiled, his hands slipped around Cassie and gripped the front of her dress. He pulled it down swiftly.

"These are delicious too. Don't you think."

Zach's hands cupped Cassie's exposed breasts, holding them up and out. He loved how Cassie often didn't bother with a bra, especially when relaxing at home. Kelly simply gawked, wide-eyed, mouth open.

Cassie's head turned, "Zach!"

He pressed his mouth to hers and silenced her with a searching kiss. Her exclamation melded into a long moan as his fingers and thumbs pinched her hardened nipples.

"You two should go get a room!" Kelly had found her voice.

"Oh, I don't think that's necessary," Zach retorted.

He pushed Cassie forward by her shoulders, her weight taken partially by her feet on the rails of the stool. Taking that opportunity, Zach pulled the skirt of her dress from under her bottom and slid his hands up her back. Cassie's dress was now but a scrunch of lightweight fabric around her midriff. His hands kept moving, finding the flare of her hips, the roundness of her buttocks. When her top half had been pushed forward, she had thrown her bottom backwards somewhat to maintain her balance. Zach made the most of the access he was afforded. His strong fingers caressed soft, pliant flesh, followed the edge of her skimpy undies. Delicate lace trimming ran across the high points of her arse cheeks and came together in the crease between. Zach's fingers delved under and down.

Cassie thrust a hand behind her to arrest Zach's progress into her knickers. His response was uncompromising. A firm push between her shoulder blades had Cassie reaching forward to stop herself toppling, her hands finding Kelly's thighs opposite her. The movement again sending her bottom further backwards over the edge of the stool.

"No Cassie, there's no escaping."

Zach emphasised his words with a decisive lunge of his hand, between Cassie's thighs from behind, palm pressed against her bum, fingers splayed over her sex.

Fingers that immediately began to explore, feeling the already plump, slippery lips of an aroused woman. They slid, probed, squeezed. And then entered, two, then three, pushed slowly and deliberately up into Cassie's wet tunnel. Her head fell forward as she gasped. She tried to sit up. Zach's eyes again locked with Kelly's. Almost as if by telepathy, Kelly's hands grasped Cassie's wrists and held her in position.

After a couple of full-length thrusts, Zach withdrew his fingers, hooking them around the gusset of Cassie's flimsy underwear as he went, His other hand guided his thick, blunt spear forward.

"No, no, nooo..."

Cassie's clamouring was cut short when Zach jerked his hips sharply forward. The big bell of his glans split her swollen cunt apart and surged up inside.

"Yes, fuck her Zach." Kelly's voice was filled with eager excitement.

And he did. With forceful thrusts. Withdrawing each time, slowly and almost entirely, before pushing forward with more speed, his cock banging up inside her, his pelvis slapping against her soft arse.

Cassie could only moan and whimper. After some time, she began to push back against Zach, meeting his lunges with a rearward thrust of her hips. She used her hands against Kelly's thighs as leverage, forcing them wider apart. Kelly's skirt rode up her smooth, golden skin. As they splayed wider, both Cassie and Zach could see Kelly's bared pussy exposed between them. No knickers, clearly. Shaved, pink flesh pouting, glistening.

"Kelly! Oh... ungh, fuck. Your. Cunt. Uh, uh... It's fucking... Ungh... Gorgeous." Cassie's usual eloquence and wit seemed to have deserted her.

12