Zach & Cassie: Day After Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you really like it?" Kelly said, apparently responding to Cassie but looking straight at Zach.

His face was a snarl of lust. His answer to Kelly's question was to fuck into Cassie harder, faster.

Kelly no longer needed to keep Cassie's wrists captive. She slid one hand up to her own neckline and steadily dragged her singlet top down, over one shoulder, until a small, pert breast sprung free. The nipple was taut, surrounded by a dark, scrunched areole. Kelly's fingers pinched and twisted at the stiffened flesh. Her other hand meanwhile, trailed over a thigh until finding those pouting, glistening lips.

Zach fucked Cassie through one orgasm, unrelenting as she cried out, gasping and muttering profanities. He grasped her hair with his left hand, pulling her head back to make sure she could see and witness Kelly's self-abuse. By now, Kelly had three or four fingers up inside her snatch and her breast looked red and swollen from the torture delivered by her own fingers. She too succumbed, her hips gyrating on her hand, head back in a silent scream, juices squelching over her wrist and spasming thighs.

"Don't stop Zach, fill her, go on, spunk your load in her cunt." Kelly had recovered.

"Yes, god yes. Zach please, fuck me," was Cassie's contribution.

He turned inwards mentally, focused only on the physical sensations of plunging his cock into Cassie. Over and over. Hands grasping at hair and hip, yanking her back onto his tool each time he jacked it into her. And then it came. The moment of no return. Rising, rushing, bursting through his thighs, pelvis, balls. He speared himself up inside her one last time and then he was jerking convulsively as each eruption of cum shot into his lover. A second wave crashed through Cassie as Zach wrapped her in a bear hug from behind.

------------

A still calm had descended on the room. The first hints of self-consciousness began to build in them all.

Kelly moved first, cupped Cassie's face in her hands and kissed her gently on the lips, "Thank you beautiful."

"And you," she looked at Zach, "delicious food. And a great floorshow." Kelly winked and grinned.

And then she was gone, clothes rearranged as she sauntered to the stairs, down and out the front door.

"Fuck Zach, did we just do that?" Cassie spoke quietly.

"Come to bed, tell me what you're thinking, then I'll fuck you again and we can see how it looks in the morning."

Cassie smiled at Zach, thinking how she had known that would be his answer even before he said it. She took him by the hand as she wandered towards their bedroom.

12