Zach and Mrs. Smith's Panties Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian slowly laid her full tits on my chest and massaged her tits and nipples across my chest. "Oh fuck Zach that was nice, real nice. You make a girl cum like that on your cock and you will get lucky every time. But I have to get your cock up inside me if you're gonna give me what I want." After a while she pushed back and sat up on my thighs. Her cum was running down her thighs wetting my balls and her breasts shone with her sweat.

Vivian sat struggling with her shaking thigh muscles. My cock was all lubed from her warm pussy honey. I told her to grip the base of my cock and rub the head through her pussy lips then center it into the opening to her vagina. On her own she rocked her hips back and forth and round and round working my apricot cockhead into her. She took in a deep breath as my cockhead finally breached into her warm wet pussy.

"Don't push Zach; don't push! Let me take what I can slowly, slowly until more fills my pussy," she moaned. "You have such a fat cock! You're twice as big as my husband. My cunt is gonna be destroyed by your horse cock! I can feel your fat cockhead pushing me open causing both pain and pleasure. Oh fuck Zach I want this cock way up my pussy."

As she breathed heavily she was slowly pulsing her hips up and down taking some cock then easing up, taking more cock then easing up. I looked down and half my cock was in Vivian's pussy. Her pussy lips were bright red from the blood flowing into her groin and were pulled in and released as she rode my cock. She looked at me and smiled a little in discomfort as she took more fat cock inch by inch, out then in with more. In the soft candlelight I watched as she slipped all but the fat base of my cock up her pussy until my dickhead tapped against the top of her pussy.

"Oh god Zach, your cock, it's so big, it's so big! You'll ruin my cunt. My husband will know I've been fucked by another man; a man with a huge cock. Your monster cock is stretching my cunt wide open! I don't have a pretty kitten or a tight pussy anymore. I'll have a destroyed cunt that wants this fat cock way up in deep," she moaned when most of my fat eight inches filled her pussy. My cockhead kissed her cervix and she moved her hips to massage the doorway into her womb.

She let out a long hissing breath and placed her hands on my chest. "Zach baby, I've got your cock up in my cunt! I feel so filled and stretched. My husband has never touched places in my pussy that your fat cock is exciting. I can feel you way up in my pussy massaging the nerves in my hot wet grotto. I feel you tapping your cockhead against my cervix causing pain and pleasure," she moaned.

I pushed my ass down into the bed then pushed my hips upwards. I moved about two inches of my cock out then back in again. "Oh fuck Zach, no more, no more! You destroyed my cunt with your fat cock," she moaned and moved her hips around.

With that movement my dickhead rubbed the very top of her pussy and she shivered through a slight pleasure pain. She rose up to my cockhead then slowly pushed down again. She moaned and rolled her head back and forth in the candlelight tickling my balls with her long blonde hair down to her ass.

She picked up speed over filling her pussy with cock. I watched her pussy lips get pulled in going down on my cock and roll out when she pulled up. She shook as her pussy lips rolled across her clit in each direction. I could feel my cock roll across her g-pad causing her to moan deeply and thrust her ass down towards my descending fat cock.

"Zach I'm losing strength you have to flip me and drive your cock into me. I'm ovulating Zach and its rare but I can feel when my egg releases. Some women can actually feel ovulation—typically as a mild ache or pain in our lower abdomen, usually on one side or the other. Since you're gonna be a doctor you should know the sensation, called Mittelschmerz, can last anywhere between a few minutes and a few hours. This should be my most fertile time. Get your baby cum deep into my pussy," she pleaded.

I pulled her down, her tits to my chest and rolled us over my cock still buried deep in her pussy. She screamed as I over filled her tight pussy with all my cock when I lost my balance pushing my cockhead against her unyielding cervix. I pulled back a bit and placed her legs on my shoulders and started pumping my cock deep into her pussy. She wailed and moaned when my cockhead tapped her cervix by mistake.

"Oh fuck, Zach I'm cumming. No one has ever taken possession of my pussy like you have! I'm cumming on each thrust. I'm Cumming. I'm Cumming Zach!" she screamed and hot pussy juice poured out when I pulled back. Pulses of hot pussy juice shot against my chest and sprayed back on Vivian's tits.

I had been riding my cock all out and mostly back up squeezing my cockhead against the hot inner area of her cervix. Her tight warm pussy was caressing my cockshaft all along my fat length. She humped her hips upwards and tried to take the one inch left at the base of my cock into her pussy. She moaned loudly as my cockhead punched against her cervix and was rejected from entering the hot cavern of her womb.

"Cum for me Zach, cum deep in this slut and drown my womb. Fill me with your baby butter. Penetrate my egg and claim me. Cum for me, cum with me, cum with me!" Vivian yelled as she stroked her own clit.

Warm pussy fluid managed to squeeze out around my cock and her tight pussy soaking my balls. I felt my balls pull up and tighten then I screamed as my cock pulsed inside my lover client. Five, six, seven globs of cum fired out my cockhead and shot down into my slut for the night. As I thrashed about on the bed I reached up and grabbed her handful tits and squeezed hard. That seemed to do it for her.

"I'm cumming Zach; I'm cumming on your fat cock! I can feel your hot cum filling my cunt. I'm cumming! I'm ccuuuummmmminnngggg!" she screamed out her orgasm.

I fell on her chest and gasped for breath my arms supporting my weight. She reached over me so she could give me a bear hug her with arms. She moaned as my cockhead rubbed deep down her pussy releasing any residue cum. She kept moaning, "Thank you Zach, thank you Zach."

I must have fallen asleep on Vivian. I had told my mother I might be very late so I wasn't too concerned as I awoke from that sex caused nap.

"Zach you came in my pussy again while you were sleeping. You were dreaming, talking while you were thrusting inside me. At first I thought you were saying "mother" as you fucked me. I know mother and son are sometimes intimate and I would keep your secret Zach."

"But I listened again and I thought you were calling "Morgan" but when you thrust deep into me and came you called out "Morrigan" over and over as your cockhead pounded my cervix. I was in such pain and pleasure as you pushed your cock in deep. You were too heavy for me to push you back as your cock pulsed deep in my cunt. The pain and pleasure took me into sexual bliss I had never felt ever. It was like I was outside my body enjoying that pleasure. Thank you Zach for this night I will always remember."

"Zach honey your fat cock is still knotted in my pussy like an alpha male wolf claiming his bitch," Vivian cooed as she ran her hands through my hair and down my sweaty back. "You fucked me in our sleep and came again. I woke when I felt a familiar pain that only happens when I ovulate. On rare months I do produce two eggs. I think you may have given me fraternal twins," she then broke down and started crying against my shoulder.

I pushed up and looked at her weeping eyes and asked, "Well do have another $1000?" She screamed and slapped my ass over and over. "I hate you! You are such a terrible boy! I'm gonna call your mother and tell her how mean you were to me!" then laughed so hard her tits shook under me.

"Well if I'm such a naughty boy I have to remind this $1000 bedroom slut under me that she owes me a blowjob and her tight naughty ass! My cock felt so welcomed into your virgin ass I think my cock wants to go back in deep into that oven and fill it up with my hot cum," I growled then leaned down and bit her left nipple.

"Zach Stop, Stop, Stop! I need that nipple to feed your twins my rich mother's milk. And you wouldn't shove that big daddy cock up the ass of your children's mommy again, over and over until you filled it with cum? Would you?" she asked frightened.

I pulled out of her still moist pussy and lay down next to her thinking to roll her over onto my cock.

"No Zach won't, but he will shove that monster cock up the ass of the grandma of those babies," Mrs. Smith said as she crawled naked up on her daughter's bed and grabbed my cock. She straddled my hips and slowly sunk her ass down on my cock all the way to my balls in one go!

"Momma what are you doing?" Vivian gasped out.

"My shift was canceled so I came home and watched you two make my grand babies. Now I'm saving the virtue and the ass of the woman who is gonna give me my first grandchildren. I saw Zach lying on you safely sleeping recharging his cock. I knew what was coming next so I went to the bathroom and cleaned my ass all clean. I then went to my nightstand and lubed my ass knowing he would want your ass next."

"You love my cock in your ass, don't you Mrs. Smith?" I asked and slapped her ass. "Yesssssss!" she moaned. I slapped her ass several times turning her cheeks bright red. "Yes, Yes, Yes, Fuck, Yes, Zach!" she screamed as she slid me up and down within her ass.

I pushed my cock up as she slid her ass down to take me deep. I grabbed Vivian's hand and placed it on her mother's pussy and started circling her swollen clit. Vivian was making her mother moan and shake. Mrs. Smith was twerking her ass around rubbing my cockshaft in her tight lubed ass.

My balls tightened up and my cum started to rise up my cockshaft. "Get ready grandma cockslut for hot cum to fill your naughty nasty ass!" I growled.

"Yes, oh fuck yes; fill my nasty ass with your hot thick white hot cum. Fuck my ass wide open. I'm your ass slut Zach, I'm your cum slut, your bedroom whore. Now make me cum Vivian while I ride this fat long cock!" she screamed then went into convulsions as she came over and over as my cum filled her ass. She shook and sprayed female cum all over us on Vivian's bed.

Mrs. Smith laid her big tits on my chest and leaned up and kissed Vivian long and deep. It was no mother-daughter kiss and I thought it won't be their last. She slid my cock out of her punished ass as my cum dripped out onto my cockshaft and balls. Mrs. Smith squeezed in next to her daughter on the bed. Vivian quickly leaned up and over and licked up and down the side of my cockshaft getting her tongue coated with cum. She went down to the base and licked my ball sack of cum globs. She attentively and tenderly sucked my balls into her mouth and cleaned them.

Vivian went back to my dickhead and tried to take my cock into her mouth. She moaned sliding half way down my cock.

"I better warn you Vivian I recover quickly and I cum a lot."

She slid off my cock and looking at me now with lust she said, "I know. Once you gave me a child I laid in bed hugging you thinking of nothing else but sucking your cock and drinking your cum! I was gonna wake you up when you started thrusting in me again and shot another fruitful load in me finding my second egg."

"Will you cum in my mouth Zach? Will you spray all over my mommy tits? My husband is such a jerk. You are tender and very kind and didn't try to force yourself on me." All the while she was saying this she was licking up and down my cock.

"Mom told me you steal panties so I hope you took my red slut panties," Vivian said and laughed. Mrs. Smith started stroking my cock with moisture from her own pussy. When my pre-cum started running Vivian put her lips on my cockhead and licked and sucked my juice.

"Take my dickhead in your mouth and suck and lick the head and underneath. From time to time slip it out and lick up and down the sides and underneath my long cock," I told Vivian. Mrs. Smith scrunched down and joined her daughter on my cock. They willingly licked and softly sucked my heavy ball sack. Each ball sack got an internal mouth wash.

For several minutes the women kept my cock wet with saliva pumping my cock with two hands or sucking my cockhead and several inches. Their wet lips kissed each other as my cock rode between them. When they reached my cockhead they took turns sucking my helmet and kissing each other.

On their own they ran their fingernails across my balls adding to the excitement. At times I held a head softly and fucked that mouth with my cock. Vivian tried to take more cock and gagged spitting out a big glob of saliva. Her mother quickly cleaned off my cock of her daughter's spit. I felt my balls tighten and knew I was close.

"Ladies I'm gonna cum soon. I want each of you to take my cum on your tongue then swallow then shoot some more on your tits. When your tits are coated Vivian put my cock in your mouth as deep as you can and suck the rest of my cum out of my cockhead. Are you ready?" I asked holding off my orgasm.

"Mmmhumm" Vivian answered as she held my cock in her mouth.

"Back off mamma here it cums!" I grunted.

Vivian placed my cockhead on her outstretched tongue and licked my cockknot. I moaned and two strong pulses of cum shot across her tongue and hit the back of her mouth. She coughed and swallowed. She quickly passed my cock to her mother who took two strong loads into her mouth.

As instructed she quickly aimed my cock towards her daughter's tits and several cum blobs painted her nipples. She then pointed to her large boobs and two more globs shot into her cleavage. Vivian placed my cockhead in her stretched mouth and slid my cock to the back of her mouth. She took as much cock as she could and sucked the last of my cum out of my cock.

"Enough!" I moaned as a wet tongue rubbed my cockknot. Vivian pushed back and showed me my cum swirling under her tongue. Mrs. Smith tapped me and showed me her cum share pooled under her tongue. Momma Smith then leaned over and kissed her daughter deeply. I watched the two women swap my cum back and forth until it had to be all gone.

I rolled Mrs. Smith up onto her daughter's side and quietly slid out of the full sized bed. There was room for two but not three. Mrs. Smith slid a little and was now cuddling her daughter and they were lightly kissing each other. She grabbed her daughter's cum covered tit and gave it a tight squeeze and Vivian sighed. I pulled the sheet and covers over the two of them.

I grabbed Vivian's red triangle panties and got dressed back into my pants and dress shirt and put her red slut panties in my back pocket. There were new panties to add to my 'pervy' collection.

I walked home in the cool night air and did the safety walk around the house, locking doors and turning off lights left on for me. I took a huge glass of milk to recharge my energy and walked upstairs. I checked my sister's room and it was empty. I took a piss and brushed my teeth and washed up.

I walked into my mother's room and the king sized bed had a place for me in the middle. I stripped and I crawled across my naked sister lying on her stomach. My fat cock rolled across her ass between her cheeks and she stirred. "Get off my ass you perv!" my sister moaned out.

"Sammy, be nice to your husband," my mother whispered in her half sleep. I moved behind Mom and spooned her, my cock finding the space between the cheeks of her ass. Mom opened her thighs and pushed her pussy back taking my firm cock slowly deep inside her as my cock pushed her pussy open to take my fat eight inches. "Make love to me in my sleep Zach, husband. I want another dose of baby butter down in my pussy to make sure you found my egg. You can do your sister again in the morning." She pulled my hand onto her breast and let out a contented sigh as I started playing with her fat nipple.

I felt my sister's tits push into my back. And there in a king sized bed we spooned tight against each other content in our special family love. I listened to my mother breathe contented as I slipped my dick in and out of the oven which gave me birth. It was a slow soft mating as I did all the work as Mom lay on the edge of sleep.

Mom tightened her pussy on my cock and I slipped over the edge and filled her pussy with warm cum. She moaned contented and rolled over more onto her tits as my cock slid slowly out of her pussy. My sister pulled my hip and I rolled me onto my back. She moved down and took my cock into her mouth and cleaned it of my cum and her mother's pussy juices.

When she was certain my cock was clean she scrunched upwards and laid her head on my shoulder and applied soft kisses there. She was soon breathing deeply. I soon fell asleep cradled between the two women I love.

As the morning light found its way under my eyelids I awoke to my sister riding my stiff morning wood. Her pussy juice was flowing down my cock and wetting my balls. Her hair was disheveled and her chest was flushed bright red with her exertion. She looked and felt like she had cum several times already.

Her pussy tightened down on my cock as I reached down and rubbed her swollen clit. "Oh fuck Zach I love your cock. I love the cock of my brother, the cock of my husband, the cock of my lover!" she moaned as she rode my cock up and down. I reached up and took her breasts in each hand and massaged her flesh and nipples.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned again and her pussy pulsed on my cock as she orgasmed once more. Her warm pussy brought me over the edge and I shot my morning cum against her cervix as she rubbed my cockhead deep up inside. She dropped her sweaty breasts onto my chest as I slid my hand down her sweaty back.

My fingers slid between her funky ass cheeks wet with sweat and girl cum. My fingers found her anus and her darkstar opened to let two fingers enter her ass. I felt her ass pulse on my fingers as she continued to have aftershocks as she rubbed her clit against the base of my cock.

"You're such a perv Zach," she moaned as she pushed back to take my fingers deeper.

I heard a slap on Sammy's ass as she yelped. "I told you not to call our husband names Samantha," my Mom said sleepily.

My sister lifted up a little and pulling my fingers out of the way centered my cockhead against her anus and slowly captured my cock up her ass.

"Oh damn that cock feels so good filling my ass Zach. Just keep it inside me as I hug you so tight and enjoy my morning bath of your hot cum up my pussy," Sammy moaned.

Sammy lay on my chest and my Mom rolled over and pushed her mommy breasts against the side of my chest. Mom ran her hands through my hair and through Sammy's long hair laying down her back. As I have said my cock doesn't shrivel but just softens keeping its eight inch length. So Sammy still had an ass full of cock as she cuddled me until the three of us realized we had to pee.

Mom got up first and I watched her MILF ass walk to the master bath. Sammy and I could hear Mom's piss hit the water and it woke up Sam's bladder. She moaned as she slid my cock out of her ass and rolled off the bed. I watched the "O" of her ass as she walked to the bathroom and my cum slid out of her pussy and down her inner thighs.

She gave Mom a deep kiss as she moved onto the commode and I could hear her morning piss hit the bowl water. I slid off the bed and walked up in front of Sam. She took my cock in her mouth and cleaned it of cum. She pointed my cock down and told me to take a piss.

Being the mean younger brother I started my yellow stream to the bowl between her thighs but slowly moved my cock upwards. Sammy was trapped on the commode as I wet her belly then her tits. "Mom! Zachy is being a perv and peeing all over me!" she screamed.