Zach and Mrs. Smith's Panties Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should have gotten up and let him do his business. It's your fault for grabbing his cock. Get up and join me in the shower and I'll clean my poor baby all clean," Mom teased.

Sammy squeezed my cock then pushed me out of the way. I watched my yellow stream drip down between her cleavage and run down her belly and drop into the bowl. She stood and quickly got in the shower. Mom cleaned her good and ordered her to get out and get coffee going.

"You're next my husband," my Mom said sweetly and gave me a very sensuous cleaning. My cock and balls got soaped and rinsed then my ass then all of me got cleaned. Mom shut off the shower then dried me down with a very soft towel. "Do you want me naked all day or just naked under my sun dress, husband?" she asked with all honesty.

"I think we should dress and cuddle today and spend a quiet day while I recover from all my special assignments I have had these past few days. I'd also like you to screen all my calls and tell the women I'll be away for a few days. I think I'd like to go up to Dad's cabin for some alone time. Would that be ok? I'll be back by the weekend."

"Ok baby I'll cook today and you can take the leftovers up to the cabin. You can have your quiet time and then you can come home to your horny wives," Mom laughed.

So that's what we did. We watched TV, hugged, had lunch then I prepared my motorcycle packs with clothes and cooked food. We always kept the cabin stocked with essentials and have a generator for electricity. Our cabin was up in the hills and we had contracted with a telecommunications company and let them install a cell tower. I would have Wi-Fi, cable and cell phone. I was hardly roughing it.

I kissed my women goodbye and told them to sext me some naughty pics. Of course I got, "Zachy you're such a perv!" from my older sister but she kissed me the hardest and longest.

As I rolled down the street I saw Mrs. Smith and Vivian standing by Vivian's car. They waved me down and after I pulled of my helmet they each gave me a long deep kiss. Vivian put my hand on her belly then started to cry. They both gave me a bear hug and naughty Vivian pushed my hand lower onto the crotch of her shorts then laughed. They wished me a safe trip and Mrs. Smith told me I could stop by whenever I had a need and she promised not to pester me or be clingy.

I got up to the cabin with a few hours of daylight left and set everything up and kicked off the generator. I had a quiet night and a following day around the cabin and the woods. Just before I was to turn it my cell phone dinged. There were two pics. One was white with a red circle in it and the other was dark with a yellow or golden circle in the middle. I could not decipher what it was when another text arrived.

"How do you like our butt plugs? Dana picked out the colors and we have been wearing them up our butts all day. We have even larger ones we're gonna push up there and get ready for your cock." (Laurel)

Ding came another text. "So when you get back home call me. 'Mrs. Dempsey' and Daddy are gonna be away for the whole weekend with my brother so I expect your fat monster cock showing up at my house. You're gonna take two virgin assholes as I got Dana's daddy to agree to a weekend sleep over to keep me company. Poor Dana's daddy! Poor Dana's asshole! You better do me just as good! See you soon!" (Laurel).

I wondered if my cock would ever again get some alone time.

Chapter 05. Two enchantresses and two butts. This story line will end with that chapter that takes an alternate old world path.