All Comments on 'Zach and the Blood Moon Eclipse'

by ZachDocEight

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Irony

I'm all for accurate anatomy, but it's hilarious that you're also not using the correct words for things. Take your first few paragraphs - bazaar is an Arab market place, bizarre is the adjective for something strange. Brunet(te) isn't a hair colour. Brown is the hair colour, brunettes are women with brown hair. Take more time to check your writing, find an editor, and maybe hold back on being so preachy about accuracy until you've fixed "the beam in your own eye"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I though this was a decent story. But I have to ask what is Zach's destiny?

ZachDocEightZachDocEightabout 5 years agoAuthor
When Microsoft adds AI to Word

When Microsoft adds AI to Word and can ask “did you mean Dessert instead of Desert” then correctly spelled wrong words will slip past the best of authors and editors. I can never understand the need to point out errors. Even when sent from mother’s basement apartment. LOL

maddictmaddictabout 5 years ago
Howling at the moon

I would like some of the sav, if not, then how about the wolf hat

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You gotta make your dialog more believable

Woman asks coyly to man she just met "but your camping gear's made for one person. How will I fit?" He replies "I'm gonna fuck you missionary style, then I'm gonna fuck you on top of me." " Ooo you're getting me all wet!"

No one talks like that. I understand it's a fantasy story but come on. Not everyone needs to be a brain addled nympho.

laughdruidlaughdruidalmost 3 years ago

If I was a writer, I would never take remarks from any one named anonymous seriously. You are doing great Zach please keep writing more coven stories.

BruceWoBruceWoover 2 years ago

Love the coven stories. Can we have an

Order in your biography pkease

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's amazing that the ones that complain the most are the ones named Anonymous and have the IQ of a mouse...but that's insulting to the mouse. I have also found that every one of those that complained about your writing, when I followed there usernames had NO stories posted in their profile. My suggestion to those who don't like the stories NOT read anymore and bitch about someone else's writing. Zach's writing is not perfect but it IS his writing. Before someone complains, who am I to say, I have written under a few pen-names since the 90's and have been published. So yes I do know what I am saying. If you don't like it try doing it yourself and wait for those of you ilk to trash talk you work. Keep it up Zach.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZachDocEight@ZachDocEight
Best to read my stories by Date. Some of my early work is Not the best, learned as I went along. Re: 'Zach Ch: 8 Part Series' stories were re-numbered by the ADMIN. The 'Widow' is a series and 'Powers' is the other. One 3 part story, "Zach Ch. 01-03 The Widow Farmer" got m...