Zach Scores Twice on Naked Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went for a swim and coming out of the water I saw Claire walking naked along the shore with a very distinguished looking older man. When he wasn't looking Claire smiled deeply and mouthed, "thank you" then "ouch" as she placed her hand on her ass. I nodded, smiled then thought 'You gotta love the French women!,'

As I collected my stuff I moved towards my summer cottage and Mary stood there. I walked by her without speaking and went into my cottage but left the door open. Soon Mary walked in and stood there.

"Close the door Mary," I indicated. She did then leaned against it and looked across the room at me. "You have too much clothes on, take them off -- slowly," I ordered her.

She took in a deep breath then began unbuttoning her blouse. When that was done she dropped her blouse to the floor. Her heavy breathing was causing her pale blue bra to raise and lower her nice sized tits.

"Continue," I gestured. She reached behind her and popped her bra clip and the bra fell to the floor.

"Make your nipples hard for me Mary," I ordered. She closed her eyes and grasped each tit in her hand. She moved her fingers and pulled out on her nipples until they were rock hard.

"Keep going," I gestured towards her shorts. Mary unzipped and worked her shorts down her legs to the floor and stepped out. She moved towards her pale blue panties but I told her to stop and stand in front of me.

"On top of your panties touch where your clit is," I growled. She moaned and moved one finger over her love button.

I moved my finger on top of her's and leaked my ESP power onto it and warmed her whole pussy.

"Mary I am going to give you the best sex you ever had, multiple orgasms, then I am gonna fuck your pussy and your ass, then you will never see me again. Do you want that today or do you wanna put your clothes on and go home?" I growled.

She pushed her pussy hard against my finger and whispered, "use me."

Using my ESP power I quickly brought her to an orgasm. She reached her hands to my shoulders and trembled. I pulled her pussy honey out to her lips and her panties turned dark with her wetness.

When she recovered I told her to turn around, pull her panties down then bend over to pick them up. While she was bent over her wet pussy and anus came into view. I placed my hand on her back to keep her bent over then took one finger and touched her butt hole and quickly gave her an anal orgasm. Mary shivered again and more pussy honey dripped down her thighs.

"Lay down on the coffee table and spread those legs," I told her.

Mary moaned and lay on her back and moved each foot up onto the table edge. I knelt between Mary's thighs and buried my face right into her pussy and began to suck and let my ESP leak into her pussy. She moaned deeply and grabbed my hair and pulled me tight against her pussy lips.

I slid two fingers into her pussy and my thumb and tongue worked over her clit which rose to the size of a peanut. I angled my two fingers to the inside ridge of her pussy and I used my ESP to excite her g-spot. Honey just started pouring out of her pussy. She was wild moaning and shaking there on the table. With my other hand I placed my thumb against her asshole and using my ESP to relax her ass ring I slid my thumb deep up her ass.

I then worked my fingers and thumb into and out of both her sex holes adding my ESP to those areas and started to build her towards an earth shattering climax. I felt her pussy pulse on my fingers and her asshole grip my thumb. I sucked her clit between my lips and circled it with my hard tongue.

Mary screamed out, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming please don't stop, don't stop."

I pounded both of her holes for several more minutes then sent an overwhelming pleasure bolt right onto her clit, g-spot and anus.

She screamed out, "I'm cumming, oh damm I'm cumming" and she slumped back on the table and pussy honey ran out all over my chin and dripped onto the table. I removed my fingers then lined up my rock hard eight inches of meat and with one wild thrust jammed my cock fully into Mary's cunt. She roared her pleasure and tightened her pussy around my cock.

"Do me, do me hard, and make my cunt cum," she moaned.

I pulled fully back and slammed fully into her cunt pounding the doorway to her womb each time. I reached up and mashed each of her tits. I found her nipples to be hard and full like the tips of my fingers. With several fingers each I pulled and twisted her nipples. She moaned widely so I then began a jackhammer pace as I slammed my cock deep into her over and over.

"Damm do me more, do me harder, shoot me full of your cum," she yelled.

I felt my balls tighten up and knew I was close to coming. I grasped hands full of her ass as I slammed my dick deep down her cunt. Her pussy walls tightened down on my sliding cock driving the tip of my cockhead crazy. My balls pulled up tight and I shot rope after rope of my cum directly against her womb.

As I orgasmed I heard Mary moan through several more of her own. Her pussy clamped tighter around my cock and milked me of every drop of sperm I could deliver. Exhausted she dropped her feet to the floor. I pulled out and watched my cum drip out of her red raw pussy.

I moved around the table and laid my cum and pussy soaked dick across her lips. She kissed my dick as it slid back and forth across her lips. Her tongue licked that little knot under my dick then turning her head she took my dick deep into her mouth. She didn't move just sucked on my dick and twirled her tongue around my dickhead. Soon I was rock hard again. I pulled out then helped her stand. I walked her over to the side of the sofa and bent her over the padded arm. Her ass was pointing at me so I pushed her legs wide open.

Her anus was presented for my use. I touched a finger directly onto her rose and using my ESP power I loosened her anal ring and pushed that finger fully down her ass. Mary moaned and pushed her ass back at me.

I pulled out then pushed three fingers into her pussy and got them coated with her pussy honey. Moving them back to her ass I pushed those three fingers deep into her ass. I used another finger and touched her clit drawing out another orgasm.

Mary's ass chute pulsed on my three fingers gripping tight then releasing over and over. I filled Mary's pussy with my cock until it was fully coated with her honey. I pulled back and angled my dickhead up a bit and slid between her ass cheeks and across her rose. She moaned softly then pushed back when my dick helmet slid across her anus.

Mary moaned softly, "Go slow, go slow."

I slowly pushed and nudged my cockhead against her rose and slowly my cock helmet entered her ass easily since she was so wet. Once my helmet was past her backdoor ring her ass slowly swallowed my long dick. When I felt her ass against my hips she moaned, "so big, so deep."

I took up a pace and started drilling her ass. She would moan and huff each time my balls hit her ass and my dick went full tilt down her ass. I set up a rhythm and told her to keep pushing back and squeezing my cock. I began to fuck her ass with my long cock, pulling out to the head then sliding fully back down till my balls hit her ass. I increased my pace which became faster and faster.

I got my hand under her and onto her fully engorged clit and captured it between my thumb and pointer and began to roll her clit between them. She moaned loudly and her body shuddered and tried to get my cock to slide deeper down her ass. I pinched and pulled on her clit and could feel her ass chute grab my cock each time I did that.

Again I heard her moan loudly, "Oh I'm close again, oh dam there it is, fuck, oh fuck, fuck my ass." She moaned and slammed into another very intense orgasm.

As she came through several more mini orgasms her pussy and ass were pulsing which I could feel strongly against my cock. That was enough for me so I pushed hard into her ass. I pulled her tight against me driving my cock fully into her ass and pounded myself deep down her ass then I shot five or six ropes of my cum straight down her ass.

I pumped so much cum into her ass I could feel my juice running out of her rose and sliding down my balls. I stroked her body and using my ESP one last time I sent her feelings of total fulfillment and contentment. I waited until her breathing returned to normal and I slowly slid my dick out of her ass and could see my cum dripping out of her ass across her pussy lips then onto the sofa arm.

I rolled her into my arms and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I walked into the bedroom and placed her on the bed and covered her.

"Sleep Mary until you recover then dress and lock the door on your way out. Oh by the way don't look for your panties since I'm gonna keep them for a souvenir. I hope you had a forever Naked Day memory since I will not see you again. Thank you for your fantastic body," I said and kissed her forehead.

I packed for the ride home and finding her pale blue panties I pushed them into my pocket. With a summer's Naked Day worth of memories of Claire's and Mary's sweet body I drove home. Not a bad time for a summer Naked Day down the shore.

12