Zach Camping Trip Ch. 01: A Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Zach don't think of me as a slut but I must do this. I must have this huge cock in my ass. I don't know why I have this desire, this itch, this hunger back there. I've never, I mean never let anyone touch or play back there; never even my husband. Your fingers in my ass pushed me past my reserved upbringing and I came so hard from the combination of pain and pleasure. You have to help me break down my last barrier. Get your fat cock inside me and fuck my ass like a bitch in heat," Cassie moaned.

She lifted and rolled onto her knees and arms. She put her boyish tits and flushed face on the sleeping bag then reached back and pulled her ass cheeks wide open. She waited until I rose and moved behind her. She reached under her pussy gripping my cock and ran my fat cockhead through her dripping pussy lips. I felt her shudder as my cock ran across her clit and between her wet labia.

Cassie held my cock in her strong hands as she brought the fat head against her dark circular lips. She moved her hips up and down sliding her anus across my fat crown getting it anointed with her thick cum still dripping out. I did help by softening her tightness and powering up the nerves in her ass towards pleasure easing the pain. She ran my cockhead within her pussy soaking it with her wet hot dripping pussy juices.

I took my fat cockshaft from her hand and placed it against her circular back lips. She pulled her ass cheeks open again stretching her anus and grunting out those dark lips. She groaned when I pushed forward moving her ass side to side rubbing her hungry ass lips across my cockhead. My powers leaking into her ass softened the tightness of those back lips and my fat cockhead breached into her heat. Her face rose up and she growled like a tigress on the hunt.

Her one hand went to her pussy and collected her dripping juices and coated the underside of my cockshaft. Her hand was rubbing her swollen clit seeking her pleasure as she pushed back. Several inches of cock entered her ass. I could hear and smell her pussy juices spraying down onto the sleeping bag. That bag would be soaked with fragrant pussy juices before we were done. Cassie pushed back again and all my eight fat inches filled the heat of her back cavern. She screamed and came again her ass chute pulsing all along my long fat cock. I heard Lady barking again.

"Don't cum Zach, don't cum right away. Ride my ass as I bitch cum over and over. Destroy my ass with your monster cock. I ran away but want to go home now with a bred belly and a destroyed ass. I'm ready to settle down as a mother but I wanna be fucked, fucked so good the memories will help me cum each night off my toys. Fuck my ass Zach and fill it with hot thick cum. I wanna drip into my panties as I walk out to trails end. Oh fuck my ass Zach!" Cassie begged.

I was deep into her ass so pulled back to my cockhead. I gripped her athletic hips and drove my cock in deep. She screamed and sprayed her juices again. I gave her no time to recover and started pounding into her ass over and over. My heavy balls slapped against her pussy lips and fingers as she rubbed herself to her own pleasure. I slipped my fingers down her belly and pulled on her olive sized nipples. She groaned as I pulled them out twisting them and filling them with pain then pleasure.

Cassie started slamming her ass back at my cock as I pile-drove her ass with long fat cock. Her body convulsed into what felt like a seizure of pleasure as her ass chute pulsed all along my cockshaft. I pulled all out then tapped her ass deep filling the pulsing "O" my fat cock had made pushing her dark lips wide open. I did that over and over listening to her groan and moan and grunt when my cock went fully deep. Her fingers gripped my balls squeezing to the sequence of her pulsing ass.

She had me at the edge so I pushed her forward onto her belly and fell on her ass. My cock went as deep as possible into her ass and hot thick cum ejected into the depths of her cavern. My cockhead swelled and pulsed as each spray of cum filled her ass. Her ass twerked under me as she rubbed herself through climax after climax. My cockhead finally stopped pulsing as the last of my thick cum filled her ass. She let out one long groan and I felt the tightness of her entire body release.

Cassie laid under me fully spent from her many orgasms. Her breathing was heavy as she laid in trembling pleasure aftershocks. I moved my cock out then into her ass several times going for my final pleasure. I slowly, agonizingly slid my cock out of her boyish ass. I slapped her cheeks several times hearing her moan in pain and pleasure. I sat on the back of her thighs and pushed my hand down my cock adding a few thick white cum drops onto her ass cheeks.

The sun of dawn was up so I grabbed my pack and went outside. I was naked but the morning was refreshing. I built up the fire and walked to the pond and jumped in for a quick swim and bath. I brought back a filled water bag and fixed a pot of coffee. Lady came to me and demanded to be petted and frisked with. She barked and hopped about me being a friendly nuisance. I went into the tent and found Lady's dog food packets and fed her what I read was a serving. She ate then settled in while I made breakfast from Cassie's pack since she was on the way out.

I made a pot of oatmeal and granola eating my share and drinking my coffee. After some time Cassie crawled out naked groaning and moaning. She sat on 'her rock' keeping her legs wide open. Her pussy shone in the morning light as her juices continued to drip. Her big nipples were hard from the brisk temp. She was a very pretty woman and I told her so. She blushed and laughed. She said she has always been a tom-boy and into sports. She said she had been married for three years and loves her husband but had to be alone to assess her life. Her husband made her take the dog and bought hiking food for the both of them.

Cassie said he made her take her Smith & Wesson MP Shield for safety. I told her my Springfield XD-S 45cal was right there in my boot. Undesired strangers or a bear would only get one warning shot I told her and she laughed thanking me for not setting off a round yesterday. I gave her a cup of the oatmeal-granola and coffee and she ate in awkward silence. She moved her thighs closed and opened as if trying to keep my interest. She giggled when my pecker hardened somewhat and pointed at her because of her dripping juices and strong female scent.

"Zach you said your doctor training has been in 'Woman's Issues'; is that right?"

I said, "Yes".

"Have you heard or read of women that pass a second egg during their ovulation event?"

"Yes actually I have," I replied. I bred a woman like that recently leaving her with twins I thought to myself.

"I am one of them. As I lay in the tent totally spent from your ass fuck I felt that second twinge I have felt since after my first menstruation. I am fertile again right now." Cassie stood then laid down on the meadow and spread her thighs and pulled her pussy lips apart. "I want you to breed me once more. I want your thick hot baby cum to drown my womb and start another child. I want to go home with two children in my belly," she begged.

It seemed to be my destiny to breed any and all willing women especially those that request it of me. I walked to her and knelt between her thighs. I took my hard cock in my hand and started slapping her clit with my cockhead. She trembled and moaned and the pussy she held open started to leak her warm fragrant pussy juice. I slapped her pleasure knot leaking my power across it and she grabbed her tits and squeezed them as a climax coursed through her body. She trembled as the pleasure overwhelmed her.

"Oh fuck Zack! How do you make me cum so quickly and so hard?" she groaned.

Now that her climax had 'sweetened' the environment within her vagina it would be more receptive to my sperm. I brought my fat cockhead to the opening of her pussy and pushed inside. Cassie moaned as more fat cock filled her hot sheath. I slowly pushed forward until all eight fat inches touched the sides and depths of her pussy. The base of my cock rubbed her pleasure knot against her mons making her body tremble. She reached up and held my cheeks tenderly then pulled me down and kissed me deeply.

I started thrusting into her pussy over and over pushing her ass into the grass of the meadow. Cassie thrust her hips upward meeting my cock going down. She growled each time her cervix got tapped. She had been mated once already so knew the fullness of my cock and the tightness of her vagina. I pulled back to my crown and filled her sleeve over and over pushing against her pussy lips. Her juices coated my shaft making it slide past her tight pussy lips. She thrust up to me moaning and groaning. Her body trembled as I released another climax throughout her body.

"Fuck me Zach, fuck me good and deep. Add another daughter to grow beside her sister. Fuck me so good the memory will warm my bed for all time. Each time I nurse my girls I will think of your monster cock fucking me and my pussy juices will drip into my panties making me wet. Fuck me and fill me with your thick cum. Fuck me Zach!" she yelled swept away by her need.

I responded by pounding into her pussy harder and faster. She growled at me pulling my hair and thrusting up at me. My cock went deep crushing her ass into the grass and pounding the door to her womb. She wrapped her legs around me holding me in her oven begging me to cum. "Cum deep inside me Zach, give me your daughter!" she screamed.

Her cum bubbled along my cockshaft then sprayed my ballsack. Her hot sleeve pulsed all along my cockshaft pulling me towards my climax. My balls pulled up tight then started trembling as pulse after pulse of my thick cum ejected against her womb. I pushed holding my cockhead against her cervix and felt my hot cum across my crown. I rubbed against that hot fleshy core of her womanness pushing my cum I thought into her womb and in search of her second egg, I pulled back and pushed in several times enjoying her tightness.

I went to pull out my breeding done when Cassie wrapped her legs tightly around me. "Stay inside me Zach. I want to feel you inside me as your baby sperm goes in search of my second egg. I want the sweetness of this moment to resonate in my being. Just lie upon me and hold me tight," she said as she started weeping.

Anyone that has a dog knows they do what they want when they want. Lady started licking our faces and rolled us over disconnecting our final embrace. Cassie and I laughed and lay on the meadow grass warmed by the morning sun. I finally suggested we get dressed, break camp and be on our separate ways. I watched her ass move as Cassie pulled her gear from the tent and packed up.

She pulled today's clothes from her pack and stood there naked before me. She walked to me and put my hands on her breasts. She smiled brightly and leaned against my hands. "Your baby girls are gonna nurse here. I'll finally get real boobs. I wish I could nurse you also Zach but my guess is you don't have any contact with the mothers of your daughters," She said kind of sadly.

She moved around and hugged me tightly. Her arm moved between us and she gripped my fat cock. She gave my shaft one last squeeze perhaps making a memory. She dropped to her knees and took my cockhead into her mouth. She sucked and licked up and down my cockshaft kissing my fat pleasure knot. She looked up at me with sea blue eyes. "Can you cum again so soon?" I said, "Yes,"

Another gift of the coma is I can reload rather quickly with a full charge of thick cum.

Cassie went back to worshiping my cock taking my full fat length deep down her throat. Her saliva and spit leaked down my cock but she sucked it all up again. My copious pre-cum was painting her tongue as she used it to coat my cock. Her lips slid down my shaft then her tongue licked my refilled nut sack. Cassie abused her face and mouth on my cock as if getting the last dose of a life saving serum. She slowly moved to my cockhead and sucked off the tip then kissed it. She turned and dropped to her arms and knees then lowered her tits to the grass. She reached back and pulled her ass cheeks open.

"Fuck it again Zach. Fuck my naughty, dirty, nasty ass with your horse-cock. Punish this slut's ass driving your cock deep and hard. Don't stop if I scream and beg you! Fuck me until your pleasure overwhelms you and you drown my ass with your hot thick cum. Then I will suck and lick you clean. I will go home to my husband with another man's cum dripping from my ass. Fuck my ass Zach, fuck it now!" Cassie growled.

I dropped to my knees. I took my fat cock in hand and placed my fat cockhead against her stretched asshole. Cassie grunted and the pink inside of her analring rolled out waiting. My crown touched that flesh and she moaned. I pushed forward and her dark lips opened and rolled down my corona. A small push and her inner ring closed around my fat mushroom cockhead as it breached her ass. My powers and her previous anal workout let my cock slide inch by inch down Cassie's ass. She growled as my long fat cock opened her ass until my balls lay against her pussy. She pushed back and twerked her athletic ass massaging my long cock with her back cavern.

"Fuck me, fuck me, Fuck me..."

I pulled back to my fat head slowly pulling her fleshy red ass ring out across my cockhead but pushed back before I popped out. Using my power I painted that flesh with equal parts of pain and pleasure as my fat cock pushed it open. Her analring slid back in kissing along my cockshaft as it slid back down her ass. Cassie huffed when her ass was filled deeply.

I took up a cadence of pulling back then pushing forward my long fat cock in Cassie's ass. I quickly rolled a climax into Cassie overwhelming her anal pleasure nerves. She groaned and moaned as her pussy juices sprayed back onto my balls. She dropped her athletic tits to the meadow grass and pushed her ass backwards. I gripped her hips and pulled her back and pushed her forward as her back door gripped my cock. Our flesh slapped against each other with the strength that I pounded Cassie's ass.

Her fingers came back and scratched my nut sack as she rubbed her pleasure knot. She screamed as she came soaking her fingers as her body trembled and her ass twerked on my fat cock.

"Cum in my ass Zach! Cum deep down inside my naughty ass!"

Cassie screamed as she came again her ass tightly pulsing on my cock. I started fucking her ass rapidly sliding my own pleasure knot along the tightness of her hot ass sleeve. My heavy nut sack slapped against her pussy and fingers. Her arm moved further back and she took my nuts into her palm. She massaged my sack and rubbed my eggs with her fingernails. I was getting close.

Several more deep thrust down her ass and I exploded. My hot thick cum painted her dark cave over and over. My cum globs shot down her dark sleeve as they ejected from my throbbing fat cockhead. Cassie rubbed her clit forcing her body to accept another powerful climax. Her ass shook on my cock seeking the pleasure filling her ass.

Cassie screamed and pulled off my cock and fell to the grass shaking like she had been tasered. She screamed as she shook. The "O" of her ass was rapidly trembling like a fish first pulled from water. She moved her hand onto her asshole perhaps trapping my cum deep inside her ass. She groaned as her fingers touched those back circular lips. Cassie turned her head on the grass breathing deeply.

I moved and knelt on her back thighs and started slapping her tiny hills of her ass cheeks. Each cheek turned red as she moaned through the pain and pleasure.

"You're a nasty unfaithful wife Cassie. You're gonna go home with my baby cum twice in your womb and my thick white cum twice deep in your ass. What a naughty nasty wife you have been in this beautiful meadow screaming 'your cumming' into the sweet air scaring the birds and the wildlife. Your slut body is trembling through your orgasms and aftershocks soaking in your own hot cum and spraying pussy juices. I think it best if you dress and get going; I have plans that no longer include fucking your unfaithful slutty wife body." I growled as I slapped her bony ass.

I said all that reading her deep psyche that she needed to feel as she had no choice but to give her body to me. She needed to feel seduced or taken enduring my long fat cock and then being bred by my potent baby cum. She wanted to return to her husband perhaps to tell him she was taken and forced by a strong manly stranger in the woods. She would act surprised when she missed her period and convince her husband to let her keep the growing children in her womb. I eased her shame and put her mind at ease but I did slap her ass some more.

Cassie rose slowly and crawled on hands and knees to her change of clothes for today. She stood and put her hands on her asshole checking for leakage. She slowly began to dress. Baby blue panties went up her thighs and she centered the gusset over her black curly hair covered pussy lips. She patted her pussy and smiled embarrassed then reached for her jeans. They went up her thighs and over her athletic ass, that sweet ass that had taken my long fat cock and doses of my hot cum.

A baby blue top covered her young breasts then a man's flannel shirt. I told her I wanted yesterday's panties. Cassie laughed then unzipped her pack and dug through her used clothes. She pulled out a pair of baby pink panties and brought them to her nose. She made a face then tossed them to me. She reached down retying her pack and tossed it on her back. She walked to me and gripped my cock then reached up and kissed me deeply. She turned and walked to the trail and whistled for Lady and the two walked out of my camp ground and out of my life.

*** I'm jumping ahead over twenty one years. My Woman's Issues practice is well established making me along with my investments and never getting married, filthy rich. My equally rich clients and their adult daughters pay my fees with no insurance taken. I have a very understanding and well paid office nurse who is well aware of the special skills I possess and share with my needing female adult patients and often their mothers.

"Dr. Zach, there are two twin outstandingly beautiful long black haired females in our waiting room that don't have an appointment but said they must speak with you. Did you have anything to do with their having striking blue eyes and those dimples?" she stood arms akimbo accusing me.

"Olivia, you're always accusing me before we know the facts! Ask them to have a seat in my office and I'll be with them shortly. And be professional or you'll get spanked across my desk to teach you a lesson!" I said laughing.

She turned and rubbed her hands across her ass and moaned saying, "I can only hope!"

I finally walked into my office and two strikingly beautiful women stood up and shook my hand. They were unnerving and some of my power slipped into them. They turned to each other and smiled knowingly.

"Ladies it is obvious you both don't need my professional diet or nutritional services so how can I help you?"

They were twins alright as they completed each other's statements and questions. They were '10' on the Richter scale; nice shape and packing full orbs under their dress bodice. Their long black hair hung across their shoulders which they simultaneously brushed behind their backs. They took in a deep breath accentuating the fullness of their breasts. They both smiled deeply and I just caught a whispered, "I knew it!"

"Dr Zach, our father recently died of brain cancer. In his last days he confessed that he was not our biological father. He told us to take a sample for DNA and said he hoped that would help if we decided to take our search any further. He said he loved us before we were born and every day of our life. He supported us in all our sports, an ability we got from our mother. We were always first and second or tied in academic honors all through our schooling. Our IQ scores have been in the 175 range," said the twins.