Zach Camping Trip Ch. 01: A Visitor

Story Info
Zach breeds a hiker that has future impact.
9.2k words
4.17
30.3k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach camping trip Ch. 1: a Visitor

Zach breeds a hiker that has future impact

WARNING: This story involves scenes of graphic sex including oral and anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed with an adult over eighteen years old. This is another story of Zach's breeding using his special powers. It also has a time-forward leap at the end.

*** Note: sorry for the long delay in publishing another story. I had quadruple bypass surgery and was away from my laptop for over a month. All is well and I am recovering. Hope you enjoy this story. ZDE.

From previous stories you might know that a bicycle accident left me in a coma from a brain concussion. When I awoke I had a power or mind control ability that worked only with woman. I can center on specific sexual centers of their bodies or target specific thought centers to enhance feelings. I never force females but tap into their deep thoughts and desires then bring those feelings to the surface. This story is just another of those occasions.

I had time off from medical college and decided to take a hike up in the mountains for several days. There is a local National Park with a trail head that leads up the mountain to a wide meadow. I packed all my light weight camping gear and instant food for a week's trip. I rode my Harley to the trail head and signed the register. My first day hike would get me to the first camping point. I work out every day at the college so the multiple days pack and the hike was easy going.

I hiked for miles up the mountain trails stopping occasionally for water and snacks and to enjoy the view. The day was warm with a breeze making the hike easy. After a few hours I reached the meadow. I placed my pack against a tree and looked down a slight decline to the sparkling pond. I would use that to bathe later after setting up camp and gathering firewood and water. I searched and brought widow's wood to the fire ring and used one of those internet folding survival tools to chop and saw the wood into usable length. I would need a lot of wood for the fire to warm me after my cold bath and to cook the packaged stew I planned for dinner.

I set up my tent unrolled my sleep bag and stowed my gear inside. My tent is a two person so there was extra room. I went down to the pond for water and put on a pot to boil the water and use to rehydrate my stew in another camping pot. It was now late afternoon so I built up the fire needed for my after-bath warmth and stripped down. The ranger had said bears would be in the area and a few stray wolves so my hunting pistol went into my boot along with my bear mace.

The fire was roasting hot and felt good with the crisp late afternoon air. I went down to the pond with my boots, some soap and had a brisk cold bath. I did some swimming side to side across the pond to work out the tightness of my muscles. I swam back towards the roaring fire and walked out of the pond heading for its warmth. I carried no towel as it was extra weight so planned to drip dry from the heat. I walked naked to the fire and that was when I saw her and her huge dog.

She looked me over cautiously my body lit by the flames and stopped at my crotch. What I have loved since the coma is my cock stays its full fat eight inches and just gets rock hard when needed. There was no shrinkage from the cold pond so my long fat cock rose slightly backed up by my heavy ball sack. The young woman stood there not moving but her eyes never left my cock. She pet the head of her huge dog that came to her waist when it rubbed against her. The dog did not growl but looked to her mistress in anticipation.

"I'm just about to cook the stew. You're welcome to join me. It's getting dark and you're fee to set up your camp here also and enjoy the pond for a bath and the fire for warmth. My name is Zach and I'm a Woman's Issues Doctor and a carry a card that certifies that I am not a serial killer," I said laughing and rubbing the last of the cold water off my body. My hand just casually stroked down my long cockshaft.

I've never been embarrassed with my nakedness so I stood there in all my glory twitching my fat cock on purpose once I saw she followed it with her eyes. She stepped closer to the fire and out of the evening shadows and I saw her more plainly. She had long black braided hair that reached her waist. She had an athletic figure brought about by her hiking? I could not discern the size of her breasts due to the hiking vest she wore.

"My name is Cassie and this is Lady," she said as the dog wagged her tail. "May I join your campsite and spend the night? I was gonna try to reach the trail end tonight or sleep in my tree hammock but I saw your fire from a distance. Since I'm on my way out I have food to share tonight and for breakfast in the morning. I'd be grateful to share your tent rather than sleep outside in my hammock. I heard a bear grunting in the woods just before seeing your fire and I'd feel safer," she said looking at her feet.

"You'd feel safer with me, a stranger, than from the bear?" I said laughing.

"Well you did say you have that certificate," she laughed and put her hand out.

Cassie's grip was strong and I wondered if she did rock climbing also as my other hand felt her arm muscles over her flannel shirt. I let my power seep out warming her mind with assurances of safety. With that physical connection I read within Cassie her hidden desire to experience 'such a fucking big cock' given the chance. Being a guy and always open to new pussy I warmed her pleasure points just a notch and dampened her labia by pulling down her own juices. She hissed and covered her lips with her other fingers but she could not hide the sexual hunger she began to feel as her eyes sparkled in the firelight.

I told her to dump her gear in the tent and if she wanted that cold bath to change inside and I'd toss a few more logs on the fire. She didn't reply but slowly took her hand back but stood within my personal space now breathing deeply. She was battling her choices then brushed past me and went and unzipped the tent. She was in there for some time and then came out clothed in a knee length flannel sleeper.

She blushed as she walked past me and went to the beach. I watched as she pulled the shift over her head revealing her athletic ass and muscular back and shoulders. She looked over her one shoulder to see if I was watching so I waved. Her one hand rose just half way and she realized how stupid that might look and slapped her thigh. She moved into the pond and screamed when the cold water hit her groin and her breasts. I tossed some more logs on the fire and checked on the reconstituted stew.

I heard splashing and tiny screams as the cold water had its effect on her. I heard a big splash and turned to see Lady jumping in the cold water. Cassie was now knee deep in the pond and I could see a dark triangle between her thighs and two dark olives placed in the center of athletic breasts barely a B-cup. She saw me looking and didn't try to cover herself. She soaped her body lingering on her boyish breasts and ass. She turned away then soaped her groin then dipped back under the cold water. I put the stew pot in the coals and sat on a rock my long cock and heavy balls hanging between my legs.

Cassie walked close to me carrying her night shift and sat on a rock opposite me her back to the fire. I easily saw her wedding ring then my eyes shifted to her sweet face and shy smile. I don't know if she did it on purpose but her apple breasts rose up as my eyes drifted across them. Her dark full nipples firmed and pointed to me either from the cold pond, the night air or her building excitement. Her thighs shifted and the darkness between her legs sparkled from the pond water in the firelight.

I had to squat to stir the stew and her eyes followed my cock. My long thick cock and heavy ballsack hung between my thighs and swayed as I moved. Her eyes never left my package and I supposed her hunger for my meat was building but I was not encouraging her to partake. I asked if she had a cup and spoon and she walked naked to the tent and bent in for her pack.

I turned and followed her with my eyes. I could smell her scent as she walked by. The fire light projected against her back thighs and a black curly haired pussy looked back at me. It sparkled perhaps still from pond water or now as her juices were seeping between her pussy lips and catching in her curls. Cassie stood holding two cups and spoons and walked back naked her athletic breasts and curly triangle on display to sit on her rock. Perhaps she challenged herself internally to be brave but she sat with her thighs open not trying to cover her modesty.

We made small talk about our plans for the next few days and what our long term plans were. I told her I was another day's hike from a small meadow surround by thick old growth trees and a deep mountain fed stream and pond. I told her I was in my internship for Internal Medicine and planned to have a 'Woman's Issues' practice. Cassie said she was on her way out and back to her understanding husband. She said she had an IT security job working from home and they had plans to start a family but so far were not successful since she went off the pill these many months.

Cassie looked again at my fat cock as her thighs absentmindedly opened wider. I touched her knee in understanding and she took in a deep breath as she felt her pussy juices drip to the ground. My power responded and flowed throughout her body overwhelming her pleasure centers. She slammed her thighs together and groaned as a tiny climax pulsed throughout her body. I pulled back and she exhaled a deep breath as her body trembled.

I stood and asked her if she was cold and wanted me to get her my travel jacket. My cock was now level with her face and I heard her breathing deepen. Her hand absently rose as if reaching for my cock but it still held her cup. I took her cup and bending over near her filled it with warm stew. She put her cup down and went into the tent and returned with the last of a baguette.

The rock she sat on was stained with perhaps the pond water or her dripping juices. Her scent was strong well above the burning wood since I was very close to her. I went and returned to my rock manspreading my thighs wide open. We had our seconds and thirds and sopped up the gravy with torn chunks of bread. I put what was left in the pot down for Lady and she lapped it up. I went into the tent and then put a two cup tea pot on the coals after filling it with the boiling pond water and tea bags. I took the cups and rinsed them and waited for the tea to steep.

I filled her cup and sat across from her again. The night air stirred across my cock and it rose and pointed at Cassie. She hid behind her tea cup sipping slowly stealing glances at my cock as it pulsed. We finished our tea and I suggested we do our nightly business and turn in. I was still naked so walked up to a tree standing sideways. She could see me grip my cock as a third yet stood outside my fist and did my wiz. I banked the fire and crawled into the tent and under the sleeping bag. I listened for noise from Cassie and soon heard her wizzzzzz hitting the rocks.

Cassie crawled into the dark tent and worked her way to her bag. Her dog, Lady, settled at her feet guarding the zippered door. As it turned out both our zippers faced each other and I warned her I always sleep naked. "If you feel something poking you during the night just ignore it. I'm not trying to force myself on you it's just I move around a lot when I'm dreaming."

Cassie laughed and said she'd be fine. "My husband is always stealing my space," then wished me goodnight. A few awkward laughs and we finally fell asleep.

It was deep in the night when I was awoken by loud moaning and a wet warm tightness surrounding my cock. That tightness moved up and down my cock squeezing and pulsing giving my cockshaft pleasure all along its full fat length. My arm was wrapped around Cassie and my hand held her boyish tit with my fingers pulling her olive sized hard nipples over her sleeper. I felt her body tremble and go stiff then she growled and soaked my cock.

I realized to my horror my power had leaked into her during my sexual dreaming causing her to climax. I felt her naked ass on my bare thighs and her sleeper against my belly. I realized I was fucking her pussy from behind giving her another strong climax and pleasure aftershocks. I groaned and stopped thrusting and started pulling out.

"Oh god Zach don't stop; don't fucking stop. I've never cum so hard and so many times. I'm cumming one after the other trembling my entire body. I'm drowning your cock with my hot juices every time I cum. Fuck me Zach. Fuck me hard with your long fat cock. Cum in me Zach! Fill my pussy with your hot cum!" she growled.

I leaned up near her ear sliding my cock back deep into her pussy. "Cassie I've been with many many women. My cock can feel the difference inside a vagina when a woman is ovulating. You're passing your egg tonight Cassie. If I cum inside you I will knock you up and you will go home to your husband with my baby girl starting in your womb."

"Oh just fuck me Zach! You are extremely handsome and well built and being a doctor you must be very intelligent. Oh fuck! Your DNA would be a huge plus to my daughter as you say. My husband and I have been trying for over a year. Oh god your cock is destroying my pussy! I think there are issues with my husband. Breed me tonight and I will take him to bed when I get home. The girl will be his daughter. Now please get back to fucking me! Breed me, fill my pussy with your cum," Cassie demanded.

I pulled her tight to me and pushed deep into her pussy my cockhead tapping her hot moist depths. "Oh Zach your cock is so fat and so long it hurt when you first pushed between my pussy lips. I was awoken and shocked by the feel of your cockhead searching for the opening to my pussy. Your fat cock pushed between my curly pussy lips and I wanted it. I groaned in pain as your cock pushed me open. I wanted that also. Then suddenly it became easier once your fat cockhead breached my pussy and made me cum the first time. Your fingers touched my breasts and pulled on my hard nipples and I came again. Your fingers drifted down to my swelling clit and you made me cum again."

"You even know how to fuck a woman in your sleep. I lusted after your cock during dinner. I fucking wet myself! I wanted all of your cock deep inside me so I started pushing back riding that monster in and out my pained pussy. I came again and again as you pushed me wide open and rubbed my clit. Now roll me over and fuck me deep so I can feel your face and kiss you deeply. I want to remember this night each time I breastfeed my daughter or kiss her scraped knee or hold and comfort her when a stupid boy breaks her heart," Cassie pleaded.

I rolled her keeping my cock deep inside her. I knelt between her strong thighs and gripped her legs pushing them out wide and punched my cock to her depths. Cassie groaned and pulled my face down to her lips kissing me deeply. Her strong core pushed up to meet my cock coming down my fat cockhead tapping her cervix over and over. "Oh Fuck Zach!" she groaned as her pussy pulsed on my cock as she came again.

I rode her pussy, cockhead to cockbase rubbing her pleasure knot against her pubic bone giving her powerful pleasurable aftershocks. Her pussy was marinating my cock with her own juices making the perfect warmth to accept my cum. She pushed and wrapped her strong legs around my back pulling me against her pussy. My cockhead rubbed her hot depths and my cum let loose. Pulse after thick white pulse of my baby rich cum exploded against her cervix and doorway to her womb.

Cassie screamed causing Lady to bark loudly. Her scream became one long crescendo until nothing came out but grunts as her body trembled. Her pussy pulsed pulling my cum down my shaft to paint her womb doorway white. I rode her pussy for my own enjoyment going out and going deep. Her legs dropped after one last strong aftershock and she let out one long breath. Cassie was now fully spent and fully bred.

I rolled us face to face and pulled her tight to me and pulled her sleeping bag over the top of us. We quieted after tenderly kissing each other. No woman gets bred by me without paying the price. I ran my fingers between her athletic ass cheeks and touched her dark star. It was wet with her own cum and easily opened to accept my finger tips. She moaned and pushed back but I just put that itch into her ass that only a cock can cure as we fell asleep.

As pre-dawn lit the inside of the tent, black braids lie on my belly and warm lips moved up and down my cock. The tent was unzipped and Lady was gone. Those lips closed on my cockhead and slid down my fat shaft. Her lips met her fingers as she took as much cock into her mouth as would fit before she coughed. Her lips, tongue and mouth made love to my long fat cock. She took me deep coughing each time dripping spit and saliva down my shaft. She nosily sucked her drippings off my cock and swallowed caressing my cockhead against her opening to her throat.

I touched the back of her head and pushed down. She moaned on my cock as I read her pleasure in being somewhat forced to take my fat cock. My power erased her gag reflex and opened her throat as my fat cockhead slid in deep. Her wet lips slid down my shaft until they touched my belly she moaning from the fat cock in her throat. Her tongue came out and licked my heavy ball sack as she held them in her hand. Cassie was on her hands and knees her firm ass pointing towards me. My fingers roamed through her dripping pussy lips so I pushed two deep into her cave. They rubbed her g-pad causing warm pussy juices to drip down my palm.

I rubbed her clit with my thumb and her anus with my ring and pinkie fingers. I gave her a crashing climax with my cock filling her throat. She moaned and pulled up sucking my cockhead and licked my pleasure knot. She took all my cock deep into her throat and growled around the base. Her pussy pulsed on my fingers as my two other ones slid into her ass. She pulled off my cock and screamed as another climax rippled through her body crushing all my fingers. Lady barked. Cassie groaned as she laid her face on my belly and I removed my fingers from her pussy and ass.

She moaned when my fingers left her ass and I sensed her disappointment. Cassie breathed heavily for some time then licked my cockshaft and kissed my fat cockhead. She moved and sat on my thighs my cock now riding between her wet curly dark haired pussy lips. She soaked my belly as my cockhead tapped her swollen clit over and over. She rode my cockshaft against my abs rubbing her swollen clit against the underside of my crown. She went faster and faster rubbing her clit and wet pussy lips along my long fat cock.

"Oh Zach, you know how to fuck a woman! I've never cum like this with my husband. I've never cum this many times with him. Oh fuck, you make me cum so hard! I'm soaking your belly and wetting the bags. I'm such a slut for this fat cock!" she groaned.

This young woman was going for all her pleasure from this stranger with the huge cock.

She screamed and trembled as a huge orgasm overwhelmed her body. My abs and groin got soaked as she sprayed hot thick cum from her abused pussy. Pulse after pulse of woman cum sprayed out as she screamed with each release.

Cassie fell onto my chest fully spent her athletic B-cup breasts wet with sweat and buried her face in my neck. My active pheromones released as she breathed them in causing a rivulet of pleasure to run down her body. Her pussy pulsed giving my cockshaft many kisses as the doorway to her vagina trembled. She rolled her wet pussy lips across my cockshaft as aftershocks convulsed her body.