Zach Ch. 01 The Widow Farmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to help clean up but she would have none of that. Finally when it was all put up I growled, "Come here you filly and sit on my lap!"

Kate: "Ooohhh daammm, he's gonna take me. He's gonna use me for his stallion pleasure. I'm just gonna be a warm pussy for that stud to plow hard into. And I'm gonna give him my body to use as he wants. And if he drops me to the cold kitchen floor full of his cum I'll be thankful and happy."

Kate moaned and slowly walked to me, fighting an internal battle that lost to her needs. She went to side-saddle me but I lifted her to straddle my legs facing me. My cock was hard again and it lay on my stomach pointing over my belly button. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her pussy up tight against the underside of my cock.

I raised and lowered her ass so my dick slid through her wet pussy lips and bumped her clit over and over. Kate began to moan and tried to capture my cockhead with the doorway to her womanhood. I massaged her breasts and played with her nipples but Kate was getting frustrated that I wasn't giving her my long thick cock deep into her pussy.

I placed my hand on her tummy and deepened my thought power over that area. "Kate, your egg will be ready at daybreak so I can't cum in you until then. I will breed you then and leave you with my daughter which you will have to raise on your own. I will do the same to your sister tomorrow so you both will raise twin cousins. Do you understand all this Kate?" I asked softly.

Kate kissed me softly but deeply. "Yes Zach I understand and agree. My husband and I were gonna start our family except for the tragic loss. I gave up all hope of that until you touched my hand in the barn and my quiet body came to life with strong desires and needs. I need you Zach and gave myself to you in the barn and drank your hot thick cum as a down payment but I want more. I want you to own this body. To do with it as you wish. To use any part of my body for your pleasure," she said in a weeping kinda voice.

"Well Kate I'm gonna use your body here in the kitchen first for your pleasure then I'm gonna carry you to your new marriage bed and come sunrise I'm gonna pound your poor pussy till you scream out my name and soak your bed with your woman's water!"

Now all this time I've been massaging her clit along my cock. My balls and thighs were bathed in her pussy juice each time she shivered on my cock.

"Ride your stallion, Kate. Rub your pussy on my saddle horn. Be the bad girl I know you use to be. When I grab your nipples and pull them out I want you to cum so hard, cum all over my cock and balls. Cum so hard you spray my chest with your hot pussy juice and soak the chair and the floor," I growled and pulled hard on her nipples and exploded my power against her clit and g-spot.

"ZACH!!! I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Ooohhh ddaammmm Zach I'm lost," Kate screamed across the kitchen. Her body shook uncontrollably as wave after wave of pussy juice poured out of her pussy. She collapsed onto my shoulder and sucked air into her heaving lungs.

When she calmed down somewhat, still holding onto her ass I lifted her up and laid her down on her back on the kitchen table. Her legs hung over the edge as I watched her deeply breathing. I pulled a chair over and sat between her legs. I moved each leg to each shoulder and moved in tight to her pussy.

Kate: "OOOHHH MY GOD, he's gonna eat my pussy. He's gonna drink my pussy juice. He's gonna suck my soul right out through my pussy. I'm done!"

I used some fingers to open her vulva and brush down her soaking wet pussy hair. I licked the opening to her vagina and gathered the honey dripping out. I ran my tongue up her slit and captured her clit with my lips. I let my power seep into her clit and g-spot and sucked her into a massive orgasm. Her pussy juice sprayed out of her swollen lips and coated my chin. Each pulse of her vagina on my fingers brought another round of pussy juice. Soon there was a puddle on the kitchen floor.

"ZACH!!!" she screamed and pulled my hair and pushed my face hard against her pussy. "Oh Zach please fuck me, please put that big cock deep into my cunt. I am so hungry for that cock. What have you done to me? I'm destroyed. I can never have another after you. Please, Zach, please," she moaned and fainted.

I carried her into her lonely bed then went about shutting off the lights and locking up. I came back to bed and spooned against her. She opened her thighs and pulled my cock against her pussy then closed her legs tight. She pulled my arm over her and centered my palm over a hard nipple and warm breast.

"You're not going anywhere Mister Zach until you fuck me hard and give me your baby cum deep against my womb," she spoke groggily then fell fast asleep.

During the night I had strong sexual dreams so I could guess that Kate had been playing with my cock as we drifted in and out of sleep. I too found myself massaging a breast or my fingers stroking Kate's vulva and playing in her red carpet.

I woke to a pale morning light with a rock hard cock. Kate was sleeping on her stomach and mumbling in a dream so I rolled over and settled my knees between her thighs. Her pussy was moist and her scent wafted upwards and I breathed it in. I took my cockhead in my hand and ran it down her labia gathering her pussy honey as it went. I rubbed her clit for several minutes as warm pussy juice flowed out. My dickhead was being treated to a warm wet massage.

Kate: "Oh his cock is so deep in my pussy. I'm gonna cream all over that big fat cock. My pussy is filled with his cock. I can feel his hot cum slam into my egg and get his baby started. I feel his dripping cum coat my asshole. It's so hot and thick. Yes baby, put that big cockhead right against my asshole and push that door open and ram that cook deep up my ass. Ooohhh yeeesss!"

Kate moaned and pushed her ass against me, I think still in her sleep, so I soaked my dickhead in the pool of moistness between her pussy lips. I stroked my dick between her ass cheeks and across her anus lathering that ass cleavage with her own lubrication. I knelt up a bit and pushed softly against her rosebud with my big dickhead and Kate's body shimmied. I used a small dose of my power to loosen her anal ring which opened and captured and closed onto my dickhead. The helmet was massaged as Kate pulsed her ass on my cock.

"Oh that feels so good back there Zach. Are you gonna give this bad girl all of your thick long cock? I think I want that, please," Kate moaned.

I pulled my dick out and brushed it up and down her pussy lips until it was coated with her thick pussy honey. I returned my cockhead to her anus and s l o w l y pushed through her anal ring and s l o w l y sunk all eight inches into her ass. Kate pushed her hips up off the bed to get all my cock till my balls rested against her pussy.

"Oh Zach, I'm so filled back there. It's so nasty and so good at the same time. Let me rock on your cock in my ass for a bit, SO GOOD," she moaned. Using her hips Kate pushed down into the mattress then pushed up basically fucking my cock with her ass. I reached and found her clit with my two long fingers and began massaging her love button. After some time I felt Kate's ass chute tighten on my cock as her breathing became rapid.

I centered my pleasure power on her clit and anal ring and pushed Kate towards a thunderous climax. Her ass chute clamped down on my cock and pulsed six or seven times. Each time it did my balls got a spray of pussy juice.

"Oh DAMM, I'm cumming. I'm cumming so hard. Never happened ever! I'm pulsing on your cock. I want your cum in my ass Zach. I wanna feel it hot, shooting deep inside. Oh dam, I'm done," Kate screamed into her pillow and collapsed without any strength left.

I left my cock in her ass as Kate pulsed through a few mini orgasms then I slowly withdrew from her anal oven. I watch the "O" of her anal ring slowly close and wink as I ran my cock down her pussy lips. I let Kate rest for a bit then reached for a few pillows. I pulled Kate up to a kneeling position by gripping her long red hair and pulling back. Kate moaned loudly but went with it all.

Kate: "Use me Zach. Punish me for wanting your cock soooo much. Pull my mane till your mare obeys. Get that cock deep into places I've never felt before. Knock on the door to my womb then invade it with your cockhead and spray your cum like a stud stallion and drown my egg with your baby makers. Do it, breed me!"

I packed the pillows high then pushed Kate's head down to the sheets keeping her ass, and pussy, up high in the perfect position. I slapped her ass several times then bent over and bit her left ass cheek hard leaving behind teeth marks.

Kate 'neighed' and shook her ass. "I'm gonna have your name tattooed right where you marked me Zach. My ass belongs to you and now soon my pussy. Get to breeding me you heavy hung young stallion. Breed your sorrel mare!"

"Run your cock deep down my cunt till you push my womb open to drown it with your hot baby cum. Do me Zach; do me so I scream your name like I never did with my husband. Own my pussy, own my body. Make me your mare and swell my belly with your filly baby. Do it now. One hard push. No soft easy way. Hard and Deep and Quick!" Kate yelled out of control.

I decided to do as she commanded so I pushed her pussy lips open with my fingers and aiming my cockhead to her pussy opening I shoved all eight rock hard inches deep into her cunt till I hit her womb and my balls slapped against her pussy.

"Oh Daaaammm! I'm broken. My pussy is destroyed. Only your big cock will fill it now. Ride me hard Zach. Pound me deep sugar! Make my pussy remember the day it was ravaged and my baby got started. Don't go easy. Just pound me till your hot cum blasts deep inside me. Pound me, pound me, Pound me," Kate screamed out like one possessed.

I was mindful of my sexual power so I eased the pain and tightness of her vagina but decided to give her what she wanted, hard and deep. Perhaps she needed to feel that she was being taken, being forced, to honor her husband so I gave her the ride she wanted.

I pulled my cock all the way out then rammed it deep home. I did that over and over tapping her womb door each time. Kate would yell out, "Yes" or "Hhumph" each time I bottomed out. I swear she even 'whinnied' or 'neighed' to keep in character of this mare being bred by her stallion.

After minutes of pounding her pussy hard and deep there was a thick white froth seeping out her pussy lips. My balls and thighs were soaking wet from her pussy juices. I felt the pillows move a bit and delicate fingers touched my ball sack. Kate was rubbing her own clit driving her and me to our intense orgasms.

She stroked my balls with those fingers as she rubbed her clit hard. "Now my stallion! Cum in me now! I wanna feel your hot thick cum shoot deep against my womb."

Kate grabbed my balls and squeezed easy and that put me over the edge. My balls tightened just as I felt Kate's pussy clamp down on my cock. It pulsed hard and strong as Kate yelled through her orgasm.

"I'm cumming Zach, I'm cumming with you. Give me your cum. Give me your baby. Breed me. Fuck me, fuck me. Oh dammm, fuck me good!" she yelled.

My cock exploded with six, seven, eight strong pulses of hot cum. I pushed past Kate's womb with my dickhead and held it deep until my balls and cock stopped convulsing. I reached down and pulled Kate up by her sweaty hair then bit her left neck really hard.

"Blood me Zach, blood me. Leave another bruise on this body to mark your ownership. Put your brand on this filly for all to see. Another "Z" tattoo is going there for anyone to see that you own me. I will tell our daughter the story of those tattoos, of the day her father bred me. The day I gave all I was to him," Kate sobbed and crashed to the bed and fainted.

Things were not over with Kate and I and her sister.

12