Zach Ch. 02: Powers Claim His Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam continued working my cock with her mouth and hands getting me more and more horny. I reached down and captured each of Sam's beautiful firm breasts and tweaked her two rock hard nipples. I felt my power flow out of me directly to her breasts. Sam sucked in a deep breath around my cock then nipped me with her teeth.

"Easy Sam or I'll have to discipline your ass later tonight," I warned.

Sam let my cock slip out and said, "Yes, I would like that Zach, I want you to discipline me, I need you to be in charge. I want you to be the only man in my life," then dove back onto my cock. She tried her best to bring me off in her mouth but I told her to stop, stand up and turn around. She slid her teeth all the way up my dick then nipped the tip of my dickhead.

"Too late to say sorry now Sam. Your ass has a date with my hand later and no getting out of it," I growled.

She slid up my body and kissed me deeply like a lover not her brother. She broke the kiss then smirked a 'bad girl' look. She turned around and reaching backwards she placed my dick along her pussy lips from behind and slid my dickhead against her clit. She worked up a rhythm until I reached around and captured her clit with my fingers. With my other hand I worked her tits and nipples.

Each time she slid my dick to hit her clit she would groan out a "fuck." Soon she was riding on my cock so fast it became one long string of "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

"Oh that's nice talk from my older sister. Wait till I tell mom. Maybe she will join me in your spanking later," I growled again.

She moaned deeply and said, "Yes, yes, yes. Both you and mom. Oh YES."

When I sensed she was very close I centered my thumb directly on her clit and rubbed it hard. "Oh Zach I'm close, I'm close, oh dam there it is, oh fuck me, oh fuck me," she moaned and she slammed into her own very intense orgasm. Pussy juice began to pour out all over my dick.

Her pussy lips clenched my dick as she shook herself into the last of her string of mini orgasms and leaned back against my chest. I stayed rock hard near her pussy and flexed my cock a few times to let her know that. I then reached out to her body and placed an itch right centered on her back door rosebud.

She bent forward slightly and growled, "Zach I want you to take my ass, I want you to have my virgin ass, yes Zach, for you, yes, yes, yes, you can have my ass. Push that big hard cock all the way up my ass. Punish me for teasing you and embarrassing you in front of your buddies. Make me yell and moan till you own me."

I couldn't believe what was being said by my big sister. Sam slid her hand between us and began to run the helmet of my cock over and slightly into her anus. I sent a pleasure signal to her rosebud so we would both enjoy what was coming next. Sam soaped her palm and coated my dick then centered my dickhead at the entrance to her back love canal and slowly pushed back.

"That's it Zach, push right there, open me up and get that cock in there," Sam moaned.

My cockhead slowly began to push her back door open then she pushed back again and my cockhead popped in. My helmet was fully captured by her warm tight anal ring and it squeezed me several times as it spasmed. My older sister took a few deep breaths and slowly slid back on me until my full eight inches were buried up her ass.

"Oh dam Zach. It's all in deep. I can feel your balls on my ass and your cockhead pushing out my tummy. I've never felt anything so nasty and so good at the same time," she moaned, "let me do this."

She began to fuck her ass on my cock, pulling out to the head then sliding fully back down to grab my balls with her ass. She kept her own pace which soon became faster and faster. I got my hand back onto her clit again and by now it was fully engorged to the size of a peanut. I captured it between my thumb and pointer and began to roll her clit between them. She moaned loudly and her body shuddered. When she slid my cock fully up her ass I would pinch and pull on her clit. I would feel her ass chute grab my cock each time I did that.

Again I heard her moan loudly, "Oh Zach, I'm close, I'm close again, oh dam there it is, fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck my ass," she moaned and she slammed into another very intense orgasm.

As she came through her several orgasms her pussy and ass were pulsing which I could feel strongly against my cock. Her ass chute was hot and tight massaging my entire cock. That was too much for me to delay control so I pulled her tight against me driving my cock fully into her ass then I shot five or six ropes of my hot cum straight up her ass.

"Oh Zach, I can feel your hot cum bathing my ass chute. I love it. Do it more. Do it whenever you need my hot tight ass to satisfy your needs to empty those big balls of your hot cum. Take me in my bed. Take me in your bed. Take me across the kitchen table. I am sooooo your ass slut Zach. Can I have your cock over and over again? Please Zach, please fuck my ass every night. You so own me now," Sam started crying.

I stroked her body sending her feelings of total fulfillment and contentment. I slowly softened and finally slid out of her ass. I could feel my juice running out of her rosebud and sliding down my balls.

Sam finally pushed herself forward and said she had better clean me up again. Sam like a cat began to lick my balls and cock clean of all our love juices. My cock is still the eight inches even when soft so Sam had a mouth full as she cleaned me up. She stood up and kissed me deeply and smiled broadly at me and said, "All clean again," and sobbed a tiny bit. She turned off the water and pulled me out of the shower and toweled me dry. When she knelt to dry my legs she took my cock fully into her mouth and worked it for a bit.

"I'm sorry Zach but I now love your cock and will need it over and over again. Do you think that is dirty that I love your cock? That I want it in my mouth, in my pussy and in my ass?" she asked in a slutty girl's voice.

"No Sam, I think that you love me and I love you so what could be wrong with burying my cock into any of your hot love holes. We will just have to work on mom, especially when I give you my baby. Would you like that Sammy?" I asked.

Sam stood to look into my eyes and started crying and sobbed out that she wanted as many babies as I will give her and would love each of them with all she had. "Next week is my fertile time and I want your baby juice deep down my cunt all weekend. No stopping till I know I'm gonna swell with your baby."

Just then we heard mom come home and she called up to find out where we were. Sam yelled down that we were in her room and that she had to help give Zach a shower because he felt weak. Mom ran up the stairs and into her room and found us both naked holding bath towels. She came up to me and hugged me and asked me if I was feeling better.

I told her I was fine and that Sam had been a huge help to me and that she should give Sam a big kiss to thank her. I sent her feelings again of this being a 'rightness' so she turned to a naked Sam and hugged her tightly then moved her lips onto Sam's and kissed her deeply. "Thank you Sam, thank you for caring for Zach, I love you both so very much," she said with a sob in her voice.

"Well you kids get dressed and come down in a bit and I will have supper ready. I got some fresh pizzas at the store and they will be ready soon."

As mom turned to go I gave her a swat on her ass and said, "Ok mom we will be down soon." Mom turned and shot me a, "You're fresh young man!" but there was a broad smile on her face as she skipped out of her room.

Sam said, "I guess adding mom into your harem won't be all that difficult, will it Zach? And speaking of whacking asses don't forget your promise to discipline me tonight. I have been very naughty this afternoon and you need to do something about that," she said in her little girl voice.

I sat on mom's bed and told her to come over here. She blushed deep red but dropped her towel and walked over to me. "Across my knees you bad girl," I ordered her.

She bent over and placed her tits over my far leg and settled across my lap. I rubbed her beautiful firm ass cheeks then raised my hand and brought it down hard on her ass. Sam let out a loud yelp and kept them up as I turned her ass cheeks a bright pink.

Mom yelled up the stairs, "What the hell are you two doing?"

Sam yelled back, "Zach is spanking my ass because I was a bad girl today."

It took a minute or so but we heard mom call up, "Well when he is done get down here for dinner." Then she said, "Zach, don't spank your sister too hard or she will have to stand during dinner." I yelled down a, "Yes mommy."

I reached over to mom's nightstand and took her hand cream and squirted it all over Sam's ass. I rubbed it all in and even ran my fingers down her ass crack and circled her anus. Since my fingers were coated with the cream I placed my two long fingers on Sam's rosebud and slowly pushed them down her ass till they were all in. I started sliding them in and out Sam's ass and she started moaning. With my other hand I captured her clit and quickly brought her to another series of orgasms. She poured 'pints' of her pussy juice all over my leg. I slid my fingers slowly out of her ass but Sam pushed her legs up to try to keep her ass filled. I swatted her ass hard and my fingers popped out.

Sam sat up on my lap and quietly said, "Later, Zach, later tonight that ass belongs to you and anytime you are not giving me your baby juice deep down my pussy. Let's get me pregnant as soon as possible, would that be ok with you?"

"Yes Sam, yes that would be fine. When I become a doctor I will be able to care for you and our babies and mom and her babies. Maybe we will move to California and start a new life there," I replied. "We better get dressed and get down to dinner or mom will kill the both of us before I can turn her onto our plan. Your further ass pounding may have to wait until tomorrow since I may have to turn my attention to mom tonight."

And with that being said we walked out of mom's room and dressed for dinner. What went down that night with mom is another story.

12