Zach Ch. 03: The Widow Farmer - Last

Story Info
Zach's car is repaired and he picks up a hitch-hiker.
6.3k words
4.5
28.5k
23

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story involves scenes of graphic sex including anal and breeding. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old. This is another story of Zach's special powers. This story was born out of a road trip through the Deep South. It is the day after breeding Kate and her older sister Marie at the farm. { Zach Ch. 01 The Widow Farmer }.

From previous stories you might know that a bicycle accident left me in a coma from a brain concussion. When I awoke I discovered I had a mind control ability that worked only with woman. It allows me to touch females and leave them with a sense of euphoria or I can center my power on specific sexual centers of their bodies or target specific thought centers to enhance feelings. I never use my powers to force females into doing bad things but I do tap into their deep needs when a situation arises and bring those feelings to the surface. This story is just one of those occasions.

I had a break from med-school and decided to drive home to visit my mom and sister. I owned a specially restored classic sports car which I decided to drive through the back country instead of the super highways. I was in a real rural area of farmlands and scattered houses when the engine started acting up. I coasted into a service station and the guy took several days for the repair.

No reason to replay but I stayed multiple days with a widow and wound up breeding Kate and her older sister Marie. The nights were spent with multiple orgasms, oral and fucking, sister on sister, pussy and asses until we all three collapsed into a deep sleep. In the morning the car was ready so there were tearful goodbyes but I promised to stop by at the end of the semester. After all I had to check on the progress of my two babies.

I let the top down on my sport car and ran it quickly through the gears. I stayed on country roads well under the speed limit. I didn't want to wait in a southern jail cell waiting for the vehicle court judge to have hours. I drove for some time when I saw her up ahead with her thumb out. When I slowed down the sun was behind her and shone through her summer skirt showing the vee between her thighs. Her long blonde long blew in the hot breeze covering her face and chest.

"Hi! I took a walk and now it's too hot to walk back. Can I get a ride to my trailer just up the road apiece?" she asked dripping southern charm as she leaned across the passenger door. What were now obviously large breasts hung down pushing out the loose fitting top. The top was U-neck and a deep long cleavage was on display. I could tell she wore no bra and a breeze kicked up and her nipples hardened and pushed against the soft fabric.

"How do you know I'm not a serial killer hunting the back roads of rural America?" I asked with a broad smile challenging her.

"Well if you are I'll give you the best fuck of your life to see if I can convince you to let me go after you spray your spunk all over my belly and huge tits!" she threw back at me.

"Well then get in. I haven't sprayed into or onto any woman's belly since this morning. I'll let you know about your plea after I try you out," I shot back at her letting her know I'd fuck her if given the chance.

She screamed and laughed loudly as she hopped over the passenger door into my low slung sports car her skirt flapping revealing a bare ass cheek. She took off her shoes and put her feet on my dash board letting the skirt slide down her long thighs. When I drove away the breeze flipped the skirt around showing off bare legs and upper thighs. She didn't try to cover her modesty even spreading her thighs wider.

"Oh that breeze feels great. I'm so sweaty up in there. Here feel!" she said as she grabbed my right hand and pushed it up between her sweaty thighs. I felt no curls just moist naked lips. She ran my hand between her nether lips and moaned.

"I can see what you mean. You are very moist under there. But I must say your sweat has a sweet fragrance and a delicious taste," I said licking my fingers.

"Well aren't you the sweetest thing," she purred in her enchanting Southern drawl.

I must pause here and describe my hitchhiker. She appeared to be early twenties. I said she had long blonde hair which was blowing about. From the side her breasts were large and when she turned towards me her cleavage was deep even showing the tops of dark pink aureoles. Her legs off the dashboard were long and slender leading to soft full thighs.

Her face was freckled with full dimples and a dazzling smile. Her lips were full with a naturally pink color. I thought they would feel great sliding down my cock. Those thoughts caused my eight inches to firm and crawl up on my right thigh. She saw the movement and wet her lips with a long tongue. She moaned as her right hand went up her skirt and her left hand gripped my hardening cock. She moved her left hand up and down my shaft. I saw she wore a wedding ring and wondered if our teasing was just that.

She directed me to a dirt driveway and I pulled the sports car into the shade under a large southern oak tree. She turned to me once I set the break and dropped the shift into natural. My shift knob was covered in soft kid's leather about the size of the top of an eggplant. My mystery woman took her wet right hand and ran it over the top of the shift knob. She went back under her skirt several times wetting the leather knob with her juice.

"I've heard stories about doing this," she said in a whisper. "I hope you'll let me live out a fantasy," she said as she unzipped her skirt and pulled it off. She wore no panties and was bald on her lips with short blonde curls on her mons. She turned her back to the windshield and straddled the center console. She pulled her top over her head and her large breasts wobbled on her chest. Fat dark nipples sat in a large dark pink aureole.

She ran her fingers through her full pussy lips and copious amounts of her juices dripped out and onto the leather knob. She had lush full pussy lips and when they spread across the shift knob I could see her fat full clit. I've often wondered if fatter fuller and larger clits make a woman more sexually aroused. Maybe I'll do a position paper on the subject for my 'Woman's Studies' anatomy class, I thought.

Regardless, I asked her name as her pussy juices began to soak my shift knob. She moaned, "Shelby," and took in a hissing breath as her fat clit rubbed the top of the soft leather knob. "Oh fuck me!" she moaned as the entrance to her wet vagina took in the top of the shift knob. She rocked slowly moving her fat pussy lips side to side as the knob breached the opening and slipped in. "OH FUCK YES," she screamed.

Shelby growled as she paused with the knob just inside her. Her hands were gripping the tops of my leather seats as I saw the strain in her thighs holding her up. Her eyes were shut tight and her face was red with her sexual strain and the opening being made to her vagina. I reached up and pulled on one fat nipple and let my power pour into her body.

She screamed and trembled and her juices poured out and pooled into the leather boot. Her thighs lost their strength and whether she wanted to or not the round hand sized leather shift knob filled her pussy as she sat on the center console. "OH FUCK ME!" she yelled and her pussy juice ejected and shot into my back deck over and over as she came into a body shaking orgasm.

I opened my car door and moved onto the middle of the back desk. I dropped my shorts and my hard cock pointed forward. I grabbed Shelby's blonde hair and pulled her forward and down aiming her full lips towards my cockhead. She moaned when my pre-cum wet crown settled between her full lips. She took in a deep breath through her nose as her lips slid over my crown and my cockshaft slid across her tongue.

She stopped for a second to breathe with my cockhead deep in her mouth then pushed down and it entered her throat. She moved down until her lips kissed my groin and her tongue came out and licked my balls. As she pulled back off my cock her pussy went down on the shift knob. When it went deep she leaked pussy juice down the shaft and into the leather boot.

Shelby knew how to suck cock and went at mine without reserve. My cockhead was sucked into her throat each time she took it deep. She held me in the heat of her throat as she fucked herself on the car shift knob. She raised and lowered herself on the leather dildo moaning each time it went deep. I reached under her wobbling big tits and pulled on her fat nipples. She groaned on my cockhead still embedded in her throat.

She pulled back to sucking just my fat head as her hand pumped up and down my thick shaft. She went faster riding her pussy on the shift knob fucking herself up and down deep. Pussy juice was pouring out of her swollen lips when she let it slip over the top of the knob. I watched her fat red pussy lips open and her large swollen clit pop out. I left one breast and gripped that fat clit. It was now the size of my thumb. I pinched it and rolled it and pushed it against her pubic bone and Shelby screamed around my cock and pussy juice ejected from her lips and wet the mats in the back deck.

She sucked hard on my cockhead moving forwards and backwards pumping my firm shaft faster and faster. Shelby started growling on my cock and moving faster and deeper on my car's shift knob. Her thighs strained as she pushed that knob against the roof of her cunt massaging her cervix making her growl. My balls pulled up tight and I shot my first thick cum glob across her tongue as she screamed on my cock. I watched as she ejected pussy juice each time my cum throbbed in her mouth.

She took five, six, seven fat globs of cum in her mouth. She matched me with as many sprays of woman cum soaking my car console as white froth wet her pussy lips. She groaned one last time and sat her ass down on the console with the gear shift knob deep up her pussy. The lever and leather knob was close to seven inches in length and she took it all.

Her breathing was loud and labored through her nose as she held my cockhead in her mouth. Her tongue bathed me coaxing the last of my hot thick cum from the slit. She held her lips tight up my shaft to my crown as she slowly let it slip out of her hot mouth. Shelby sat up feeling the shift knob deep up her pussy. She touched under my chin and when I looked she opened her mouth and let all my cum dribble out onto her huge tits.

She dripped huge cum globs onto her nipples and between her cleavage. She rubbed my cum across her fat nips while she pulled them out. She gathered up the white globs and sucked them off her fingers going back several times until she got most of it. She put my hand on her throat and let me feel her swallowing my cum. She stuck out her tongue to show me all was gone.

Shelby rose gingerly as her pussy stretched to release my gearshift. When the fat wet leather knob exited her pussy it rubbed across her sensitive large clit and she groaned, "Fuck, fuck, fuck." I swear a pint of pussy juice poured out before the "O" of her pussy could close. All her hot woman cum from her climax was now pooled in the leather boot.

"Oh Fuck I've never cum like that. I never sprayed my hot cum like that. My pussy pulsed and it just shot out! I'd clean it up with my panties but I didn't wear any today. It was too fucking hot. I guess that was pretty hot to watch me cum on your shift knob. I've watch woman do that on porn sites and always wanted to do that. I thought of nothing else on the ride back. If you had an automatic I would have just thanked you for the ride. I thought about that soft large leather knob going deep up my pussy and making me cum like crazy."

"Well I guess I can check that off my bucket list!" she laughed.

"What about a long fat cock dropping a big load down your ass?" I asked running my hand up and down my softening cockshaft.

"I'm married you know," she said softly.

"I saw your ring before you climbed naked on my car shift knob, took it deep up your cunt, came all over it and sucked a huge load of my cum into your mouth and rubbed it all over your fat tits. I think I saw you clean up fat white globs with your fingers and suck them clean. I think even your marriage ring finger had cum all over it until you sucked it off. Where during all of that were you concerned that you are married?" I asked her.

She looked at me and smiled wickedly. "Wanna come in for a cold beer and some chili? I'll wash you up after running out here with a pair of my soiled panties to soak up all my dripped juices. You can hang them from the rearview mirror when you leave in the morning," she said smiling.

She spread her legs wide moving back to the passenger side of my restored antique coupe. She gave me a good long look at her swollen red gash between her thighs. It still dripped pussy juice down her wet inner thighs and sparkled in the sunlight leaking through the tree branches. She picked up her shoes, skirt and top and ran barefoot and naked into the trailer. She came out quickly with baby blue panties.

She held them to my nose and I breathed in their sweet fragrance. "I wore these all day yesterday doing house chores and hanging up laundry in the hot sum. I got them all sweaty and wet as some pussy juice leaked out and a few dribbles of pee. But I slept naked last night so I found these baby blue panties still on the kitchen floor where I took them off. I'll use them to clean up," she dripped sweetly.

She opened the car door and I got out naked from the waist down. I watched her bend over and use her panties to soak up all her cum and dripping juices that had collected in a pool in the console boot. What I love about my cock is that it stays its full eight inches even after it goes soft after fucking. I took my soft but still long eight inch cock and ran it through her wet swollen naked pussy lips and bumped my cockhead against her fat long clit.

Shelby put her hands on the console as she pushed back and I pushed forward seeking my soft cock to enter into her hot wet pussy. My cock slid in easily her wet cunt sleeve having been pushed open by the leather knob. My cockhead tapped the end of her cunt and she moaned. She twerked her ass as I moved back and forth in her hot wet oven until I pulled out and touched my cockhead to her dark star. She stood trapping my crown between her fat ass cheeks.

"Slow down cowboy. I didn't say yes," she said defensively.

"But you didn't say no!" I countered and slapped her ass after pulling back.

Shelby squealed as I slapped her ass again as she tried to turn and run back to the trailer. I looked down and her blue panties were turning dark as they were wrapped around the shift shaft soaking up her cum. I got in a few slaps as I saw her cheeks turn red. She got into the trailer before me and when I entered she was standing by the sink with a wet clothe. She directed me to sit and brought the warm clothe onto my cock and balls and washed me.

She went to put on her top and I told her she had to serve me my beer and chili while she stayed naked. She hesitated so I gripped her arm and my power broke her resolve. She took in a deep breath as her blue eyes went glassy. She dropped her top to the kitchenette floor then opened the fridge door and reached in for a beer. Her firm young ass wobbled back at me. She stood, opened the can and put it in front of me her large breasts rising and falling with her frightened breath. I softly touched her nipples as I released some power and they grew and hardened as she took in a slow breath. She stood there until I was done twirling and twisting and pulling her nibs.

She went back into the fridge and bent over looking for the chili. This time she pointed her ass at me. I could see her naked pussy lips glistening from her climax juices. Her back door was winking at me as it pulsed from her climax aftershocks and thoughts of the hunger itch I place there. She pulled those dark lips tight then they opened when she let out a long surrender breath.

She brought the chili to the stove with a pan and went to put an apron on until I yelled, "Nope! You stay naked all night so I can look at your naked married body."

Shelby moaned then whipped up a biscuit mix and filled a cupcake tin and tossed it in the oven. I signaled her over and she stood by the table. I stood and lifted her and laid her back on the table. She squealed from my dominance. I opened her legs wide and brought my face onto her naked labia. I licked up her wet slit and took her fat clit between my lips. I sucked and licked her clit and drank her pussy juice as it poured out from between her swollen lips.

She moaned then screamed as I brought her through several orgasms as she moaned in defeat. I pushed her thighs up and licked her dark star until it opened and let the tip of my pointed tongue enter her. I drank her sweet fragrant juices as they leaked out and onto my tongue. I of course used my power to loosen her analring and leave behind an itch that Shelby would be forced to scratch only with my fat cock.

The bell on the stove dinged signaling the biscuits were ready. The chili on slow simmer was also done. I pulled Shelby to her weak legs and slapped her ass as she turned to plate my dinner. "What's your name? I fucked myself in your car, sucked your cock and drank your cum and now you made me climax on my own kitchen table several times then opened my asshole and left me with a want to have you deep inside me. What the fuck is your name and what the fuck are you doing to me?" she sobbed.

"My name is Zach. Now feed me, woman!" I growled.

Shelby sobbed as she plated me two biscuits and a big glob of chili. She bent over into the fridge to get me another beer and I told her to stay bent over for about a minute. I told her she could get up and come over and sit and eat. The cold of the fridge had made her fat nipples harden. In between bites I watched her tits rise and fall and her nipples stay hard as she realized I was watching her. She blushed deep red filling her freckled cheeks and cleavage with that deep red color. I touched her arm leaking into her my power and warming all her female places. I could sense she was leaking onto her wood chair.

"Zach what are you doing to me?" she murmured holding back some tears.

"Nothing you don't need nor desire. Shelby I can sense your loneliness and I'm offering you my body tonight to help dull the ache. If you want me to leave I'll dress and find a hotel up on the highway."

"That's not the problem Zach. The problem is I'll want you to stay but I know you have to be somewhere special tomorrow. I will give my body to you tonight. I only ask that you not spray my womb with your hot thick cum. My army husband knows I went off the pill when he left for overseas duty. I don't want him to come home to a baby growing in my belly. You can pound my cunt until I cum screaming your name but shoot your seed on my belly and my tits. Then when I am dreaming you can take my ass and shoot your second load deep into my darkness," Shelby wept as she straddled my lap.

She pulled my cock up and centered it between her fat pussy lips then fed me biscuits and chili until I was full. She held the beer can as I washed down my dinner. She playfully dropped beer on her nipples and had me suck them clean. Each time she did that I could feel her warm pussy juices drip onto my balls. She rode her pussy lips against my long fat cock pushing it up against my abs.

She pulled tightly against me moving her pussy just slightly so her fat clit rubbed on my large cockhead. I got hard as she moaned and kissed my neck rubbing her wetness against me. There was butter on the table for the biscuits. I reached for it and buttered my fingers. I ran them down Shelby's ass crack and painted her dark star. She moaned as I did that several times staying on her dark ring longer and longer pushing in against her analring.

12