Zach Ch. 03: The Widow Farmer - Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Shelby breathing heavier and her thighs tighten on my legs. Warm juices flowed from her pussy lips as she moaned and began to quiver. I pointed two fingers and pushed them against her anus and breached her dark passage.

"I'm fucking cumming Zach, I'm fucking cumming," she yelled so I shoved my buttered fingers up her back door until my palm slapped her ass.

I felt her ass pulse on my fingers as Shelby shook through a powerful climax brought about by her own clit riding my cockhead and my fingers up her ass. I of course flooded her clit and assring with overwhelming pleasure as she lost control of her body.

I lifted her slightly and my fat cockhead pressed against the vestibule of her vagina and breached the opening. I lifted her and she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. She bit me there softly and wept. As I walked down her small trailer hallway my cock worked itself deeper up her pussy pushing out her inner walls and tapping the roof of her quim. Shelby moaned with each of my steps.

She clung to me her sweaty large breasts crushing against me; the top of her pussy rubbing my cockhead. I leaned over and pulled back her bed cover and top sheet. Shelby hung on me like a sloth; arms and legs wrapped tightly around me. When I dropped us to the bed she 'oph-ed' and let go and I pulled my cock out of her hot oven and stood.

"Zach where are you going? Are you leaving?" she whimpered. I told her I had to get my travel bag and raise the top on my car. "You come back right away and fuck me Zach! I want that that long fat cock back up my cunt. I want my pussy destroyed by your horse cock. I wanna cum on your fat meat. I wanna spray all over your cock and soak my bed. I wanna smell you in my bed. I wanna wake up next to you if just for this night!" she whimpered then started to cry.

I grabbed my car keys and went outside naked. The air was freshening as rain was on the way. I raised the roof and took out my bag from the trunk. I went back in and put the chili and biscuits in the fridge. I turned out some lights then walked down the hall towards the loud moaning. I stood in the doorway and watched Shelby doing her pussy with her two long fingers and rubbing her fat clit.

Her upper body turned red as she sat up and stared at me with wild eyes. She was rubbing her clit back and forth rapidly. She grunted and pulled her fingers out and several arcs of girl cum shot out from her pussy lips and wet the bottom of the bed. Her fingers went back up into her pussy moving rapidly and she screamed as she sprayed again several times. Shelby screamed one long wail like a banshee then collapsed back on the bed breathing wildly and deep.

I crawled between her thighs my knees in the wet pool of girl cum. My cock was hard so I gripped it and brought my fat cockhead to her swollen pussy lips. I found her opening and once my crown was in I shoved the rest of my shaft down her cunt. When I punched her cervix she groaned, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, Zach!"

I started a fast thrusting against her womb. When I pulled back my shaft rubbed her swollen fat clit and again on the way back in. Shelby sucking off my cock in the car took the edge off my desire to cum. I rode her groin for some time feeling her cunt tighten and pulse on my shaft as she trembled through several orgasms. My heavy hanging balls got bathed with her internally hot lava juices as they squeezed past my cockshaft.

I reached up and gripped her huge breasts and pulled and twisted her nipples. I bit and sucked her breast flesh knowing I was marking them with bruises. I grabbed her thighs and pushed them up besides her tits. Her cunt was wide open and no inner thighs prevented me from going full in deep. Shelby screamed when I punched her womb but still thrust up at my cock. Her pussy was squelching as my fat cock pushed her juices out from her grotto.

I started a sequence of out to my crown then deep into her tight cave slapping my heavy balls on her ass cheeks. I went slow listening to her grunt when my fat cockhead tapped her cervix. She pushed her hips up meeting the depths of her cavern with my fat crown coming down. Shelby growled and moaned and cursed as her cunt got filled and punished. I started going faster listening to her pussy squelch as I pulled out her juices and pushed them back in soaking my shaft. I changed my angle of thrusting and ran my cockhead against her g-pad making her scream. I pulled her fat clit as her swollen labia gripped my cock.

I started thrusting more rapidly as Shelby held her thighs up against her big tits. I grabbed her fat full clit between my thumb and pointer and twirled and twisted and pulled as she screamed curses at me. "Fuck me Zach, fucking fuck me! Pound my cunt with that horse cock! I'm fucking cumming, I'm fucking cumming!"

The depths of her pussy gripped my cockhead and pulsed. I felt her lava flow out and cook my ball sack and pushed me to the edge. I started pulling out and Shelby screamed, "No, don't you fucking pull out!" She threw her legs across my back and squeezed preventing me form withdrawing. "Fucking cum in me! Shoot your baby cum deep down inside me. I wanna feel your hot cum as it sprays my womb. There's an egg waiting inside me for your potent sperm. Give me your baby Zach! Fill my belly. I don't care what happens later. Empty your balls in my cunt!"

I pushed my cock full into Shelby my fat cockhead rubbing her cervix my shaft filling the walls of her pussy. She reached up and twisted my nipples and I screamed as globs of my hot cum pulsed out my cockhead and painted white the door to her womb. Her legs shimmied on my back as her cunt pulsed on my cock. She squeezed my cock pulling all my sperm out my crown.

She put her hands behind my head and pulled me down for a deep kiss. She hissed her breath against my lips then went for deeper longer kisses. She turned my head and kissed my neck and took little bites so I copied her only biting harder. She moaned and pulled me down onto her tits biting my shoulder and kissing me all over. I tried to ease my weight off her but she whimpered, "No, no, don't move. Just hold me tight. Let me feel you on me and deep in me. Hold me until I fall asleep. Don't leave my bed. Hold me, hold me Zach, Hold Me!"

I rolled us as she was now lying on me. My cock was still embedded within her as she rocked her hips feeling me deep inside her. I ran my hand down her sweaty back and cupped her ass cheeks. My fingers pet down her ass cheeks and ran across her dark star. Shelby moaned softly as my pointer rimmed her analring and pressed against it just slightly. She wiggled her ass and kissed my neck softly.

She let out a soft breath and her breathing eased and I knew soon that she was asleep. I left her on me for some time then rolled us on our sides my cock still gripped by her pussy. Her large sweaty breasts pushed against my chest and her groin and swollen pussy lips moved slowly against me as she felt me within her. I pushed her hair behind her ear and kissed her softly until I fell asleep.

I don't know if my cock has a mind of its own but it seems to know when it is pressed up against a firm ass. My half dream felt her hot cheeks grip my cockshaft. I was awake now and lifted Shelby's thigh which opened her pussy lips. I pushed my cock along her cameltoe and received a bathing of warm pussy juice. Shelby moaned in her sleep each time my cockhead rubbed her fat clit.

I kept running the top of my cock through her wet pussy lips listening to Shelby moan. Her dripping honey was coating my cock getting it lubed for where I was planning to go. I pulled my hips back and rubbed my cockhead coated with her wetness on her dark star. I used my powers to loosen the tightness of her analring.

I pushed easily and her dark orifice slowly opened across my fat cockhead. It felt like tight lips first taking a cockhead into a mouth. But this hot round mouth had no teeth. Shelby's analring opened to the widest of my cockhead then slipped down and captured my crown in a tight kiss. Perhaps in a dream Shelby moaned and moved her ass about on my cockhead.

I lifted her upper thigh and her wet pussy was open for my play. I lightly touched her clit and hot juices trickled out to wet her anus and my cockshaft. I pushed in about an inch then pulled back. I felt hot pussy juice on my shaft so I pushed in deeper. Shelby moaned and pushed her hips back taking about half my fat cock into her darkness.

In a soft sleepy voice Shelby whispered, "That's uncomfortable Zach. Just go slow. I'll let you have my ass. I'll let you fill me with hot cum. Please just don't pound into me. I want a sweet memory of giving my ass away for the first time. Can you make me cum just before you shoot your hot load deep down inside me? Can you hug me and hold my tits and kiss my neck? Maybe you can even say you love me. That would be ok and I'd actually believe you. Now please make love to me Zach."

I ran my fingers through her labia gathering her moistness and lubed my cockshaft. I pushed forward as I pulled her back and my cock slipped into her hot tight tube until my balls touched her ass. I threw an arm around her and pulled her spoon to spoon gripping her large breasts. Shelby pushed her ass against my lap and slowly twerked her ass cheeks massaging my cockshaft buried deep inside her. I pulled back to my crown then slowly pushed all eight fat inches back in deep. My cockhead was going places no cock had been before. Her rectum was tight and hot and her analring sucked my shaft as it moved back and forth.

I placed two fingers at the door to her vagina and slipped them in; my thumb massaged her swollen clit. I could feel my cock on the other side of that thin membrane as my fingers moved in and out. They curled and found her g-pad then I rubbed across it also pushing her clit against her pubic bone. Shelby pulsed on my cock and fingers and hot sauce poured out wetting her anus and the bed.

I used my ability to push her over the edge into a body shaking climax. Shelby growled and moaned and cursed under her breath as her body trembled on my cock and fingers. She started fucking my cock with her ass as she shook through aftershocks grinding herself for more pleasure. Her ass and vagina tightened then pulsed on my cock and fingers as she screamed into another climax.

I rolled her on her tummy then sat on her thighs and rode my cock deep into her ass. Shelby screamed into her bedding as I did pound my cock deep into her ass. My hips slapped against her plump ass cheeks as I grabbed her hair and pulled back hard. I was over the edge and fell on her ass and sweaty back. I squeezed my hand under her and gripped her fat clit with my fingers. She shook now like a convulsive fit her ass twerking up against me driving my cock deep.

I let loose with all the cum in my balls as she shook through her third climax. Her ass clamped down on my cockshaft trapping me as pulse after pulse of hot cum shot out my slit to paint her darkness. Her dark cavern eased and I thrust again. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and went another inch into her ass. Shelby screamed into the bedding and soaked my hand with several pulses of hot female cum.

She screamed one last time then melted into the bedding totally spent. I felt her and she had not fainted but was close. I eased the weight off her back and rolled us to spoons again. My cock was still deep in her ass as I pulled her to me and gripped a large breast and tweaked a hard nipple. Shelby moaned and pulled my hand to her lips and bit my palm hard then returned it to her breast.

"Tell me you love me Zach. Tell the mother of your child to be that you love her. You have to say it so I'm not a slut; I'm not a one night pick up that you fucked. Tell me you love me Zach!" she trembled and started to cry.

"I do love you Shelby to the best I am able. You are a pleasure to me sharing yourself with me. You can tell my child I loved you on one glorious hot southern night. I can't stay with you Shelby. I have med-school to finish and I must return to my mother and sister. If your husband rejects you and the child then just down the highway the way I came is a small town with a woman on a farm named Kate. Tell Zach sent you. She will take you in. Now sleep my southern princess. Sleep in the arm of the man that loved you this night."

Before morning my cock had slipped out of Shelby's ass. I rolled over to the morning light and stood. Shelby lay on her tummy her bodacious ass pointed at me. She was deep asleep. I dressed and quietly walked out the door starting my car and I drove away.

12