Zach Mrs. Reed - Direct Deposit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped my still hard cock back into Mom's ass and she put her legs around my waist as I carried her upstairs. She gave me a tender cleaning in the shower as only a Mother could. I of course returned the favor on her breasts, pussy and ass as I kissed her deeply over and over. I wrapped her in a big fluffy towel and carried her to her bed. I kissed her again and told her to take a quick nap.

I looked in for Sammy and she had our daughter at her breast and she threw me a kiss and a deep smile. My daughter with Mom was asleep in her crib. I whispered, "Mom is napping and I'll be leaving soon." I dressed in running shorts, commando, and tank top. I decided it would be more discreet to run to Donna's house then park my Harley in her driveway.

I ran over then to her back door and tapped on the glass. She was sitting at the kitchen table and jumped when she heard the tapping. She came to the door in a Saturday top and a skirt. When she opened the door and let me in she said she didn't want to dress up and give her husband any thoughts.

"Well you getter get your clothes off or they will get wrinkled and smell of sex by the time I'm done," I said pointing to the kitchen table.

"I thought we'd go upstairs," she said surprised.

"Donna let's get this straight right now. I'm not gonna make love to you and I'm not gonna cuckhold your husband in your marriage bed. I'm gonna fuck your pussy deep and hard and shoot tons of potent sperm against your cervix and push my swimmers into your womb. I'm gonna make you cum many times first because that is the best cunt environment for my sperm. Now get your damn clothes off and climb up on your kitchen table," I barked out my commands.

Donna looked shell shocked and just stood there. I turned towards the door and she gripped my arm. She had tears in her eyes as she reached for the buttons of her blouse. I walked to the table and turned a chair towards her and flicked my fingers indicating her to continue. Slowly she undid each button and took off her blouse. She had on a plain bra that held her full breasts but her flesh spilled over the cups. She reached behind her and released her bra cups into her hands then let it drop.

Donna had huge dark rose aureoles that covered the whole swell of her tits. In the center were two dark rose nipples, full and hard pointing towards me. Her chest down through her cleavage was bright red with embarrassment. Her full D-cup breasts rose and fell with her heavy breathing. She twisted and unzipped her skirt at the side of her hips. It dropped to the floor and she stood there in white lace panties. She went to remove them but I told her I wanted them soaking wet when I took them off. I stood and pushed the chair aside and pointed to the table.

"Zach, please can't you be tender?" she asked with doe eyes dripping tears.

"Was your ex-lover tender when he fucked you just before your wedding leaving you with his child? Donna this is no romantic encounter. I'm here to fuck your pussy and drop a cum load down your cunt. That's the memory you'll have to keep secret for the rest of your life. Every time you breastfeed your child or change their diaper or kiss their skinned knees or serve them food you'll remember you got fucked on your kitchen table and you came several times calling out my name, not your husband. Now get your ass up on this table and no more bullshit," I growled and slapped the table.

Donna was broken now and walked sobbing and sat her panty covered ass on the table. I moved my chair to in front of her and took a heavy breast in one hand and massaged it tenderly. Yes I'm really a softy when it comes to women and I enjoy pleasuring them. I softly gripped her nipple and it hardened in my fingers. I took that nipple in my mouth as I started playing with the other one. I established my mental link with her body and started stimulating her nerve endings.

I pushed her down on her back and brought her knees up by her chest. Her pussy lips pushed against her white silky panties creating a full cameltoe. I put my pointer on the bump that was her clit under those panties. As I pushed and rubbed her pleasure button around I flooded her labia with stimulation and she screamed through a very intense orgasm. I watch her gusset puff out each time she sprayed out pussy juices. She screamed and trembled as her panties got soaked and her juices dripped off the edge of the table and wet the kitchen floor.

I released her clit and she dropped her legs over the edge. I watched her large breasts rise and fall on her chest. I reached up and twisted both nipples and more juices dripped onto the floor. I reached under her ass and pulled her panties down her useless legs. I dropped her panties on the floor and they went 'splat'. I pulled up her legs and put them on my shoulders and leaned over her.

I took my cock in hand and slapped her clit with my fat cockhead and hot juices pulsed out her pussy. Donna was wet enough for my cock. I put my cockhead between her dark haired wet pussy lips and pushed against the opening of her vagina and my fat head popped in.

Donna sat up screaming, "Zach," her eyes wild and her breasts trembling. She pushed her hips up and took half my cock into her pussy. I pulled back then gave her all that and more. Her vagina fought against the invader painfully stretching to take it in. Her husband was smaller than my fat girth. I pulled back and pushed in over and over until my cockhead hit her cervix.

Donna moaned and threw her arms around my neck and her legs upon my back. She pushed her mons forward trying to get all my cock. Donna moaned, "Zach, Zach, Zach" as I began moving in and out her wet oven pulling on her tight pussy lips and pushing them back in. Her clit got rubbed going both ways. I also used my mind connection to enhance Donna's pleasure as her knot swelled making her moan and groan. I started thrusting quickly pulling her towards a huge climax.

"Oh fuck Zach! You're cock is killing me. There's so much pain but so much pleasure. I'm cumming Zach, I'm cumming! I'm cuuuuuumming!" she screamed.

Her hot juices squeezed past my cockshaft and wet my balls. I pushed in deep and let her pussy pulse all along my length. Donna let go of my neck and fell on her back. She stretched the roof of her pussy along my cock rubbing her g-spot hard against my shaft and she screamed again. I took advantage of that and quickly thrust in and out. She screamed again.

"OH FUCK ZACH! I'm Cuuuuuumming!" she screamed.

I grabbed under her thighs and pushed them up on her tits. I pulled her ass to the edge of the table then started filling her pussy with my long fat cock, rapidly over and over. Her pussy was squelching as her hot juices shot past my cockshaft. Donna grunted each time my cockhead tapped her cervix. I had her feelings fine tuned between pain and pleasure. Her clit was swollen on overload. My balls slapped her ass over and over occasionally rubbing over her anus.

I felt her pussy pulse on my cock as she shook through another climax. "Ok Donna your pussy is ready for my cum. Hold on tight," I said as I started thrusting quickly. My cock shone from her wet juices as my length slid in and out her tightness. I watched her pussy lips hug my fat cockshaft. All along my length she tightened down. My cock was getting extreme pleasure driving me to the edge.

I thrust my cockhead into her depths and began ejaculating globs of white thick cum against her womb. Donna thrust up and groaned as she massaged my cockhead with her cervix as five, six, seven fat globs painted her deepest cavern. I kept thrusting filling her pussy over and over pushing my cum globs against her womb as I promised. Her tightness caused me too much pleasure so I pushed against her pussy lips giving her all my cock.

Donna moaned and moved her hips in a circle sucking my cock with her cunt. She pushed up and down riding my fat cock. She moaned her pleasure as she trembled through her aftershocks. I pulled out of her tight pussy and lay my cock in the cleft of her lips. Her swollen clit rubbed the underside of my cock and some final cum leaked out onto her mons. Donna moved her fingers down and felt my cum in her black curly hair. She brought those wet fingers to her mouth and licked them clean.

"Oh fuck Zach you fucked me so good. My pussy is still throbbing! I'm filled with so much cum its dripping between my ass," she moaned.

I grabbed my cock and pushed it between her ass cheeks. "You mean this fine ass?" I growled as I slid my cockhead between her ass cheeks and stopped over her anus. I pulsed my cock against her anal ring and used my mental link to loosen her tightness. Donna moaned as her back door opened and her hot oven took in my fat cockhead and a few inches.

"Oh my god your cock is in my ass! I thought that would be so painful so I never let my husband do me but this feels great. Your cock is riding some nerves and causing such pleasure. Can you fill me up? Go slow and give me all of it. I wanna feel filled up. Oh fuck there it goes down my ass," Donna groaned as my cock filled her ass and stopped when my balls rubbed her ass cheeks.

"Fuck my ass Zach. It will be nasty, distasteful, vile and foul but do it to me. If you can so soon after fucking my pussy then fill my ass with hot cum. I'm gonna cum on your long fat cock. Fuck my ass Zach, do it now!" Donna growled at me.

I heard a noise and looked over and a long black haired woman stood by the kitchen. She looked slightly older than my Mom and in as good a shape.

Without hysterics she asked, "Donna what are you doing with that boy?"

"Oh Momma, Zach is donating his sperm. I'm gonna be a mommy again. My husband shoots blanks and your granddaughter is not his. Momma, Zach filled my pussy with so much cum it dripped out down my ass. I felt the twinge in my belly this morning. I ovulated Momma and Zach's cum is gonna find my egg and knock me up," Donna gushed.

"Then what is Zach's cock doing in your ass? Are you his ass slut now?" Momma challenged her daughter.

"Oh Momma, Zach pushed his long fat cock against my asshole and it just slipped in all the way in deep. Momma I came on his cock sliding into my ass. I want his hot cum in my ass Momma but he just filled my cunt with his baby juice. He might be fucking my ass for a good half hooouuurrr," Donna moaned and came again wetting my balls and the kitchen floor.

"Well your dirt-bag husband is gonna be home with your daughter just about then. Let me help," she said and unzipped her dress and it fell to the floor. Momma had a pink lace bra and panty set on. I could see her dark aureoles and dark triangle behind the lace. She also had a pentagram on her left breast and the triskele and the Awen over her right breast. The Awen is a neo-Druid symbol of the Three Rays of Light. Her mother was more endowed and must have been DD. She watched my eyes bore into her body and she smiled.

There was still a butter dish left out on the table and her mom dipped two fingers into it. She walked behind me and knelt down. Using one hand she spread my ass cheeks and licked my anus and pushed her pointed tongue against it. I started trembling against Donna's pussy lips as I pushed my cock deep into her ass. I felt slippery fingers on my anus then my asshole was filled with two fingers.

I pushed against Donna's ass going deeper if that was possible. Momma's fingers went deep and found my walnut in my rectum. She then began a prostrate massage that had me pounding my cock hard and deep in her daughter's ass. I started jackhammering my cock into that tight ass and my ass back on those fingers.

All at once I did a jig and blasted my cum deep down Donna's ass. From somewhere deep in my gonads five, six, seven globs of hot cum shot out my cockhead and painted Donna's rectum.

"OH FUCK ZACH! I'm Cuuuuuumming!" she screamed. "I can feel your hot cum deep in my ass! "Oh Fuck Zach! I'm Cuuuuuumming!" she screamed again and hard jets of female cum shot out of her pussy and sprayed my chest then dripped down my balls and onto the kitchen floor to join the cum puddle there.

My ass was still getting fucked by Momma's fingers then she slowed and massaged my walnut. She stood then her left hand came under my nose and a deep scent of pussy filled my breath. Those wet fingers rolled along my lips then forced their way into my mouth. I sucked those fingers clean of mature Momma juices.

She pulled me back with her bare breasts against me then turned me when my cock slid out of her daughter's ass. She knelt and took my cockhead into her mouth then slowly slid down my cock until it entered her throat. Her tongue licked my balls then she sucked up my cock gathering my cum and the taste of her daughter's ass. My cockhead shook in her mouth as her tongue moved rapidly across my cockknot. My crown popped out of her mouth and she kissed the tip.

She pushed me aside and stood between her daughter's legs. Her large breasts were out of her bra and I could see are large dark aureoles and large nipples. She gathered my cum as it leaked out of the 'O' of her daughter's asshole. When she had it all she massaged it into her daughter's belly and tits and anointed those nipples while she chanted under her breath.

"You better go Zach. I have some cleaning up to do and my daughter needs to soak in the bath to get your stink off her. Thank you for what you did for my daughter and me. I knew her husband was the problem. I was the one that sent her ex-lover to her bachelorette room and he fucked her all night. I was pleased when she told me she was pregnant. I let her keep that secret all these years and I will keep this one," Momma said smiling.

She came to me and slid my cock under her panties and hugged me with her naked large breasts pushed against my chest. She ran her fingers down the crack of my ass and I trembled. "I think my little boy liked what Momma did," she whispered into my ear and kissed my neck. "Too bad you can't stay. I'd love to ride this monster deep up my cunt. It's been too long since I've had hot cum fill it."

I started dressing as Momma put her tits away and stuck a dish towel between her daughter's thighs and dropped another over the cum puddle. As she was helping her daughter upstairs I spoke up.

"Your daughter is gonna ovulate again tomorrow morning. She is that rare woman that passes two eggs every cycle. If you want two grand-babies I'm gonna have to give her another dose. Call my mom if you both decide that is what you want. Oh make sure she fucks her husband tonight. He has to think the twins were all because of him. If he is not in the mood have Donna promise him her ass next weekend. No man would pass up that fine ass. He will fuck her tonight!"

I actually went for a full run and walked sweaty into my house. "Well it looks like you have been busy, you being all sweaty and all. Give your Mom a kiss then go shower that slut off you. I don't want her juices sliding into my pussy!" Mom said laughing but stopped when I kissed her deeply. Like am imp I squeezed one of her breasts when I held her neck as the kiss deepened. She yipped, bit my bottom lip and spanked my ass until I let her go.

"Zachery! You are so naughty! Go shower and let Sammy nap. Keep your cock away from her and come down for lunch. Oh by the way Donna's mother called and said she will pick you up at ten tomorrow. Apparently you are going "shopping" with the two of them tomorrow, as she "air quoted".

I spent a nice afternoon playing with my almost one year old daughters. They were on solid foods and I enjoyed feeding them during dinner. Mom and Sammy topped them off with nice warm breastmilk and they were soon down for the night. I laid on Sammy's lap watching Netflix. Every so often I turned taking my sister's nipple between my lips and got a sweet taste of her milk. When I did that she slipped her hand into my trunks and played with my cock.

Mom sat in a plush chair watching her two children be sexual with each other with no concern about the morals of civilization. Mom knew brother and sister loved each other deeply, as she them, and that's all that mattered. I had told Mom and Sammy of my plans to move all of them to California once my 'Woman Issues' practice got established. She did not know how her son was so tuned into woman's concerns but knew it would assist me greatly in establishing and growing my practice. If she ever knew about my mind control abilities she would understand.

Mom smiled when Sammy said it was time for bed and she took me by the hand and we walked upstairs and entered Sammy's bedroom. When I was home I rarely slept in my own bed. Sammy wanted my cock in her ass so we had a soft easy fuck as I spooned behind the after baby plump ass. We pushed into each other slowly, lovingly until I filled my sister's ass with my hot cum. "I love you Zach," my sister whispered as she fell asleep with my long cock still filling her ass.

Sometime during the night I heard the babies cry and Sam slid off my cock and got out of bed. I half woke up and took a piss then drifted into Mom's room. I spooned against Mom's warm ass and back and put an arm over her and held onto a full breast. She hummed and squeezed my hand over her breast and we slept. In the early morning I awoke with a fat nipple against my lips. I latched on to that fat mushroom nipple and Mom's milk let down and I drank my fill.

Sometime later Mom's hands lovingly caressed my face. "Time to get up baby. You have to go 'shopping' with two women this morning," she said laughing. "I hope they find what they like while 'shopping' with you," she said laughing and over emphasizing the word. I rolled her over and slapped her bare ass. "Zachery!" she screamed into her pillow and laughed even more.

Mom got up and cooked me and Sammy a good breakfast. They fed the babies while naked and put them on the kitchen floor to play. "How long are we going to be a clothing optional family? One day my daughter's are gonna figure it out," I asked the two women I loved.

"We are not gonna cover our breasts in this house when they breastfeed. We are not gonna breast shame ourselves with those girls. We will take it a day at a time and answer their questions honestly," Sammy answered. I kissed both Sammy and Mom then went upstairs and dressed. When I came down I heard a car honk. I went outside and climbed into Donna's Mom's car. She drove for about a half hour and pulled into a hotel. She got out and went inside came back and handed me a door card. "Room 209, ten minutes," she said and the two women left with small day bags.

About fifteen minutes later I used the door card and entered the room. Both women were dressed in 'fuck me' lingerie. They both had on white lace thigh-highs but different colored lingerie. Donna had on an emerald green satin open cup corset and G string panty. Her firm D-cup breasts pointed at me as she had her hands on her hips akimbo. Her mom had on a matching blood red set but her DD's spilled out over the pretty lace. Her dark aureoles and hard nipples captured my eyes.

"Zach you are gonna fuck my daughter and fill her womb with your thick baby making sperm then you are gonna fuck the both of us for several hours. The jerk of a son-in-law is off hunting with his buddies. I'm sure he is gonna crow about fucking my daughter last night and taking her ass this morning. My granddaughter is still at a sleep over and won't be back until dinner time." She held up a vial and told me to drink it. "It will keep you hard and your balls filled with cum. You have two sets of mouths, cunts and asses to find your pleasure," she said tipping the vial to my lips.

It warmed my throat as it slid down and its essence seemed to settle in my groin. She knelt and unzipped my shorts and my hard cock sprang up. She opened her mouth and slid my cock into her throat and kept it in her hot wet tunnel for some time. When she pulled off I lifted her chin and she looked at me with wide lustful eyes. "What is your name, Donna's mother?" I asked smiling. "Lilith," she whispered and took my cock back in her mouth.