Zach Mrs. Reed - Direct Deposit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sucked my long fat cock for several minutes slurping and gurgling her saliva and spit. She took my cock deep over and over then licked her spit off my cockhead and thick long shaft. Lilith knew how to suck a cock! She licked my heavy potion heated ball sack taking each egg into her mouth licking and sucking. She pushed my cock against my abs and sucked up the underside of my cock staying on my cockknot to drive me crazy with pleasure. Her dark eyes held mine as I watched her suck my cock to distraction. When I trembled from pleasure she stood and gripping my rock hard cock walked me to the edge of the bed.

Donna was on the bed on her knees and elbows her firm full ass pointed back as me. Lilith pulled her daughter's green satin panties down to her knees and placed my cockhead between her daughter's now shaved labia. Mom worked my cock up and down that wet slit gathering nether nectar on my cockhead. I reached under and pinched Donna's clit. She screamed and pussy juice streamed out onto my dickhead and her mother's fingers. I flooded her clit with feelings pinching it again and Donna screamed and sprayed hot pussy juices back at us.

"Oh god Zach, oh fucking damn I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming. Oh fuck me already!" Donna yelled.

"Sounds like your slut daughter is ready to be fucked! Ready for me to make another grandchild in your slut daughter's cunt?" I asked Lilith grabbing her huge tit and squeezing her hard dark nipple.

"Fuck my daughter and fill her womb with your baby cum. Fuck her hard and deep and cuckold my dirt-bag son-in-law. His puny cock up my daughter's ass was a small price to pay to get him to think these twins will be his. Fuck his wife while he's off with his dirt-bag buddies. Fill her cunt with your long fat cock and fill it with cum. Then you're gonna fuck this old cunt till I cum all over this bed!" Lilith growled as she pushed my cockhead into her daughter's pussy.

Donna's pussy was soaking wet and the mouth to her vagina was pulsing as she shook through aftershocks. The vestibule of her cunt was sucking my cockhead as it pulsed from her pleasure. I thrust hard and my cockhead punched her cervix as I filled her pussy with long fat cock. Her head came off the bed and she screamed, "Oh Zach, oh fuck Zach I'm your fucking slut Zach! Fuck my pussy. Fuck it nasty, hard and deep!"

She dropped her fat tits onto the bed giving me full access to her cunt from behind. I pulled full out then slammed my cock deep down punching her cervix again and again. Donna groaned each time I went deep but she also released pussy juice out around my cockshaft. Her juices were running down her inner thighs and wetting the bedding. I grabbed her heavy hips and pulled her back towards my cock when I thrust forward. Her ass cheeks were wobbling like jello each time I slapped into her from behind. Those fat cheeks kept all of my long inches from pushing open her womb.

I reached my hand up and brought it down hard on her ass cheek and she screamed. Her ass turned bright red as I slapped her fat ass cheeks over and over. Her cunt grabbed my cockshaft with each slap and she screamed, "Slap my ass Zach! Slap it hard! Make it hurt! I'm a nasty slut that needs to be punished. I'm letting another man fuck my cunt. I'm cumming Zach! I'm fucking cumming."

The bottom of her pussy pulsed sucking my cockhead and it pushed me over the edge. I pulled her hips back then shot glob after glob of hot thick baby sperm against her cervix. I massaged my cockhead against the bottom of her pussy pushing my cum into her womb. My swimmers were on their way for an egg hunt. Donna would have twins starting out before she left this hotel room.

Donna fell forward onto her belly and my fat cock slid out her tight pussy. Lilith dropped to her knees and took my cockhead into her mouth. She sucked the last glob of cum onto her tongue then swallowed. She slid her wet lips down my cockshaft and licked my balls finding cum flavored with her daughter's pussy juices. She slid off my cock and held it as she fell to the edge of the bed.

Lilith raised her legs and moved her blood red panties aside and pushed my cockhead against the black forest that hid her hot wet grotto. She put her feet across my back and pulled my back causing her pussy to open and take in my cock. My long fat cock disappeared down her cunt until my heavy balls kissed her mature flabby ass.

"Oh Zach I haven't had a fat cock in my cunt for about ten years. Living with my daughter and dirt-bag son-in-law for so long I thought my cunt had gone dry. Watching you fuck Donna on the kitchen table my cunt exploded cum into my panties like never before. I had to have your cock second today after you knocked up my daughter. Fuck her husband! No, fuck me Zach! Pound your horse-cock deep into my dark wet pit. Fucking make me cum!" Lilith moaned.

She thrust her hips against mine rubbing her fat clit against our bones. My cockhead rubbed her cervix causing pleasure throughout my cock. Her hot pussy juices wet my balls as they ran across her anus. She wanted a hard deep fuck so I started giving her one. I pulled back to my cockhead then pounded forward. If her womb could open I would have thrust into it. Lilith grunted and pushed up against me taking all my cock. She slapped her old pussy lips against my groin as she thrust up to meet my descending cock. She was fucking me!

I took up a hard quick rhythm dropping my hips against her ass and pussy lips. My cock went deep each thrust and she grunted and moaned with each punch against her cervix. I used my hand to run my fingers rapidly across her swollen clit. She had a large knot which rose above her labia to grind against the base of my cock as I went deep. Her old pussy grabbed my cock tightly and pulsed. Hot pussy juices found a way around my fat cockshaft and sprayed my heavy balls.

I'm cumming Zach, I'm cumming! I'm cuuuuuumming!" she screamed. "OH FUCK ZACH! I'm Cuuuuuumming!" she screamed again. "This old cunt is cumming on your cock. I'm cumming!"

Her mature body trembled under me. Her heavy tits wobbled side to side her dark nipples moving in circles. She pulled me down on those mature fleshy tits our sweaty chests sliding against each other. She pulled me in for a deep long kiss lasting so long we were taking in each other's breath. We hissed against each other as I rubbed the base of my cock against her swollen fat brazil nut like clit. She trembled with orgasmic aftershocks thrusting up against me.

"Off me Zach, oh fuck get off me. Get that cock out of me I can't take the pleasure anymore," she groaned.

I stood up and pulled my cock from the tight grip of her pussy. I rolled onto the bed winding up between Lilith and Donna. We laid there for about a half-hour. My cock was still rock hard and it ached to cum. I put my hand out and it landed on Donna's ass. I moved some fingers down her ass crack and she moaned when my finger tips ran across her dark star. I moved further down and wet my fingers with her pussy juice and brought them back to her anus.

My finger tips pushed against her back door and when I loosened her ring they slipped inside. Donna moaned and pushed her ass upwards. "Fuck my ass Zach. Fill it with your cock. Pound me into this bed. I want to remember when my second baby was started. I want the pain in my ass as payment for the baby. Fuck my ass Zach. Punish me!" Donna moaned into the pillow.

I stood and pulled Donna to the edge of the bed. Her feet touched the floor and I kicked her legs apart. Her ass was hanging over the edge so I ran my cockhead thorough her wet pussy lips. She moaned when my dome ran across her clit. She let down some hot juices and coated my fat cockhead. I brought it to her winking butthole and pushed against it. Her dark orifice opened and my corona popped in.

"Oh YES! Fuck Zach, your fat cock feels so good opening me up. Fill my ass then fuck it good. Pound deep down inside me. Push me open. Go deep. I cleaned real good for you this morning. Drown my ass with your hot cum. OH FUCK YES!" she cried when I pushed deep into her and my heavy balls slapped her pussy. My balls got soaked with hot girl cum as her ass twerked on my fat cock.

I felt fingers on my ball sack as Donna pushed her hand across her pussy. She started working on her swollen clit as I worked my cock out and into her hot tight rectum. Her anal ring sucked my cockshaft as I slid up and down inside her ass. Donna's fingers were working rapidly in her pussy. My cock felt her fingers rub it when she had her pussy filled with her fingers.

Her ass tightened down on my cock as she trembled, her fingers driving her through a strong climax. Her ass grabbed my cock all along its length then pulsed over and over. I reached down and pulled her hair and her face came off the bed as she screamed through her aftershocks. "OH FUCK ZACH! I'm Cuuuuuumming!" she screamed and fell spent spraying my balls with hot juices..

I felt the bed move and Donna's mother slid down the bed taking the same position as her daughter. With her heavy tits on the covers and her legs off the edge Lilith moved her hands to her ass cheeks and pulled them apart. Her old dark star winked at me as she grunted and her dark circular lips opened making nasty kisses back towards me. Those lips pulled back then opened again calling to me.

"Do me now Zach. Fuck this old ass that has never had a cock inside. Push me wide open as your long fat cock destroys this old ass. It's just as clean as Donna's. I had to rub out a cum in the bathroom this morning as I felt those warm soapy waters clean me out. I came spraying my cum just thinking about your cock going in my ass giving me pain and pleasure. Fuck it Zach, fuck my nasty old ass!" she begged.

"Open it for me slut!" I ordered and slapped Lilith's fat ass. She pulled her ass cheeks wide open and pushed out her anus. Her pink rose bud puckered out as I pulled my cock out of her daughter. I pushed my cockhead against the older mother's asshole. I used my skills and loosened her tightness and her nether circular lips sucked in my fat cockhead until she closed on my corona. Her tight ring kissed my cockknot so I rubbed back and forth just inside her warm back oven. Her old nether lips gripped right behind by fat cockhead as the old mother gripped and released my crown. I trembled from the pleasure as Lilith moaned.

"Well old woman get ready to be ass-fucked!" I growled as I slid my shaft down her cleansed ass chute. The mother groaned as my long fat cock pushed out her ass chute to fit. My heavy ball sack slapped her old pussy lips as she took all my length. Lilith must love being filled because I felt her juices wetting my balls. She pushed back and twerked her ass trying to get more cock deep in her ass.

"Oh Zach this feels so nasty and so good at the same time. I feel so filled by your fat cock. The pain is making my ass tremble but giving me shivers of pleasure. Fuck my ass Zach! Let me feel what my daughter did. Make me cum on your cock," Lilith moaned.

I pulled back to my fat head then rammed my full fat length down into Lilith's ass. Her head rose up and she screamed to the ceiling. Before she could recover I quickly did about a dozen long thrusts into her ass pulling her anal ring out and pushing it back. Her ring sucked tightly along my shaft building on my pleasure. Her old ass chute tightened and pulsed as she screamed and sprayed my balls with her hot woman cum.

"Oh you nasty boy I'm cumming! I'm cumming with your cock deep in my ass. You're destroying my ass and I can't get enough. I'm undone! I'm fucking cumming Zach, I'm cumming on your cock!" Lilith screamed as her ass trembled on my cock.

I pulled out and watched her dark star try to close the "O" my cock had made. Her ring winked at me as it trembled.

"Put it back Zach, put your cock back in my ass," Lilith growled.

I walked around the bed and pulled Donna's hair until she crawled up on the bed. I rolled her over then grabbed her tits and gave them a hard squeeze. She moaned and pushed up into my hands. I reached down and pinched her swollen clit. I watched as her juices bubbled out from her pussy lips. I pulled her hair until my balls lay upon her lips. Donna's wet tongue licked my balls then all along my cockshaft as I moved back and forth.

I went back to Lilith and pulled her hair until she stood. I walked her to the other side of the bed and pushed her onto her daughter. I pulled her hips back until her old pussy was over her daughter's mouth. I set my cock against her anus and pushed forward. Her tight back door opened once more and my cockhead slipped inside. Her ass remembered my cock and let my fat length fill it again.

As my cock moved back and forth in her mature mother ass my balls rolled across Donna's face. Her tongue licked my balls and her mother's pussy drinking in those hot juices. I pushed Lilith down so her face covered her daughter's pussy. I began thrusting my cock into Lilith's ass making her face roll across her daughter's pussy. Her chin must have been rubbing her daughter's clit because Donna started moaning loudly.

Donna sucked on her mother's fat nut of a clit causing hot juices to roll out into her mouth. Lilith's ass tightened on my cock driving my pleasure higher and higher. Suddenly both women screamed as each shook through a climax. Lilith's ass clamped down on my cock pushing me over the edge. I pulled back then rammed forward and blasted cum into her darkness. I did that again and again and again filling Lilith's bowels with my hot thick cum.

When I pulled back my cum dripped into Donna's mouth. I pushed into Lilith's pussy and several more thrusts caused my balls to empty cum into the mother's cunt. She screamed against her daughter's pussy causing aftershocks to Donna's climax. I slipped my spent cock back into Lilith's ass letting my cock soften and leak the last of my cum into that dark hot cavern. After some time as my cock pulsed and Lilith's ass trembled I slowly pulled back then set my cockhead against Donna's lips.

She opened her mouth and took in my cockhead along her tongue and behind her teeth. Donna sucked and licked my cockhead getting little drops of my thick cum. She moaned adding to my pleasure. I pulled out then slapped her mother's ass. As her mother tightened from the stings on her ass her anus pulsed. I watched as my cum dripped out of Lilith's cunt and ass and dropped into Donna's mouth. Her tongue reached up and licked her mother's back ring coaxing my cum to roll out.

I went and sat in a chair and watched the mother and daughter suck on each other's pussy. Moaning and trembling told me each had climaxed once more. Finally Lilith had too much and rolled off and next to her daughter breathing deeply. I stood and walked to Lilith's head. I pulled her until her head hung off the edge of the bed. I put my cockhead to her lips and pushed forward.

Her mouth opened and my cock slid across her tongue. I reached down and pulled her hard nipples upwards. When Lilith screamed I pushed my cockhead into her throat. My balls now lay on her face and all my cock was swallowed. I pushed forward getting all my cock surrounded by wet warmth. Lilith moaned and slapped my thighs needing a breath. I pulled back leaving my cockhead along her tongue. She took in a deep breath through her nose.

I grabbed her fat old nipples again and pushed my cock into her throat. I reached down and pinched her brazil nut sized clit pulling it left and right. Lilith trembled through a strong climax as my cock cut off her breath. She passed out fully spent so I pulled my cleaned cock out of her throat along her tongue then out her drooling mouth.

I think both women had had enough and now lay breathing heavily trying to calm down. I squeezed in between them and placed each hand upon a drenched pussy. I rubbed their clit for some time giving each a soft climax until I fell asleep.

I awoke to two women, one mature, one younger sucking my cock and licking my balls clean. Their pussy and ass had had enough so this was just tender play. "Ladies I'd suggest we shower and dress and get back home before hubby and daughter returns," I said sliding out of bed and heading to the shower. I was warm and soaped up when two naked females squeezed into the shower. Mother and daughter laughed about their new found intimacy which I could guess was gonna continue when dirt-bag wasn't around.

My cock got a great cleaning as well as two sets of breasts, pussies and asses. The women were pleasure spent so I did not bring them to climax again. Fluffy towels ended the shower as we finally dressed. Both Lilith and Donna appreciated my visual and manual attention fitting back into their lingerie and clothes. I gave nipples and lips many kisses until they pushed me away laughing.

"Thank you Zach for giving me these babies. I would never have had this opportunity unless you had pressed your advantage upon me. Your long fat cock was also an unexpected pleasure to both me and my mother. We better kiss you now so no one sees us when we drop you off. Be good to your mom and sister. They have their babies to raise alone and need all the support they can get," Donna said then kissed me deeply. She moved my hands onto her ass and gave herself a strong squeeze and a deep moan. Lilith gave me the same farewell but her fuller softer breasts rubbed my chest.

I was home again in about three months and taking a long run through the park and neighborhood. I was just at Mrs. Reed's house when Mr. Reed came out with his daughter. I stopped to chat.

"Hello Mr. Reed. My mom told me that the Misses is going to have twins. Congratulations!" I said enthusiastically.

"I guess you get out what you put in," he said laughing stupidly.

"Oh by the way I'm studying 'Women's Issues' at med-school and I wonder if Mrs. Reed might be open to my tracking her pregnancy when I'm home from school," I asked professionally.

"Sure, I guess if my wife is willing. I'm off to work and dropping my daughter at school. Sure go on in and ask her," he said as he climbed into that monster truck. His daughter gave me a huge smile then a deep blush as I helped her up into her dad's truck. 'Her dad's truck', yea I hope she never finds out the truth.

I waited till he drove away then moved to the back door. It was unlocked so I opened it and walked into the kitchen. Donna and Lilith sat at the table with obvious baby bumps.

"Who wants to get fucked this morning?" I said real loud.

Both women screamed, stood up, pulled down there yoga pants and panties and lay their pre-baby breasts on the kitchen table. They reached back and pulled their fatter ass cheeks apart and yelled, "Either hole Zach, either hole!"

Their ass felt just as great as I remembered as I took both deep on the kitchen table with a little help from the breakfast butter and later I filled their tight pussy from behind across the sofa. By then they were naked and I held onto sets of large breasts and roamed my hands over their baby bump on my way to rub their dripping wet pussy. I was surprised with Lilith carrying my child as she said it shocked her at first but then it pleased her greatly. She said she had to get her SiL drunk one night so he would think it was his and agree to raise it.

I left two women totally spent dripping my cum after I carried them to their room for a quick nap. I told them the Mister agreed with my proposal to check in on them each time I was home for my 'Women's Issues' paper. They were both pleased with my fucking them right up to when their water broke. It's great to make plans to be so helpful.