Zach Wants to Try Sloppy Seconds

Story Info
Hubby wants sloppy seconds but gets a whole lot more.
4.5k words
4.46
91.9k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During a break at work, Sharon approached me and asked if she could talk to me in private. Sharon and I are coworkers and we dated for a short time about 7 years ago. Even though it didn't work out between us, we have remained friends and are still close. "This is a little awkward for me to bring up, but I want to ask you for your help." Sharon stated.

"Go ahead, you can ask me anything. You know that" I replied.

Sharon was visibly nervous but then she continued, "Zach and I were talking the other night. He asked me to do something for him and I really want to do it. I was thinking about who could help me with his request and I thought of you. I didn't want to ask just anyone and certainly not a stranger..." Sharon's voice trailed off.

"Well what is it?" I asked. "Spit it out already!"

"He wants to fuck me after another guy has fucked me and come inside me." Sharon blurted out. "He wants sloppy seconds. I feel safe with you and...I know this is strange coming from me but ..."

I was a little shocked by what she just asked me, yet I was intrigued. Sharon and Zach have been married for about two years, but she and I still flirted on pretty much a daily basis while at work. "I heard what you said, but can you just run that by me one more time?" I asked.

Sharon was calmer now that she put her request out there. "Jon, I'm sorry I was so blunt, but I didn't know how to properly ask something like that. Zach came to me with a fantasy. He wants to watch another man have sex with me and cum inside of me. Then he wants to have sex with me right after." Sharon said. "He got so excited when I agreed to make his fantasy come true, he was able to screw me twice that night. To be honest, I kind of wanted to do this for me too. I love my husband, but he hasn't really been satisfying me."

"Why choose me?" I asked.

"Jon, I'm going to be totally honest here. First, I know you and I feel safe with you. Second, you know what I like, and I know what you like. And third, Zach has not been satisfying me and you and I were really good in bed together and I miss that skilled cock of yours." Sharon stated.

Break time was over, and we walked back to our desks. I quietly told Sharon to let me think about it and I would have an answer for her at the end of the day. She smiled at me and continued toward her desk.

In all truthfulness, I missed fucking Sharon too and I was a little jealous when she married Zach. He and I have met and the three of us have hung out on a few occasions. Heck, I even went to their wedding. I didn't get any work done the rest of the day, as I thought about Sharon's proposal. I was torn between possibly ruining a good friendship and her marriage, and about missing out on some really good sex.

Five o'clock came and it was quitting time. Sharon was already outside in the parking lot. She met me at my car. "Well? Have you decided?" she asked.

"Does Zach know you asked me? Is he ok with this? I asked.

Sharon replied. "No, he has no idea I was even approaching you nor anyone else with this. I wanted to get your answer before I told him. Frankly, if you didn't want to do this, I wasn't going to go through with it."

"Sha, if Zach is ok with me being the one having sex with you, then I'm in, but I do have a couple of conditions." I said.

"Wow!" Sharon exclaimed with a huge smile on her face. "I know that he won't have an issue with you, but what are your conditions?"

"Well, If Zach chooses to join in instead of just watch, I wouldn't be comfortable with he and I touching each other." I replied. "If this works out, then I would like to make this a regular thing. Maybe seeing you alone and sending you home with a pussy full of my cum for Zach."

"I will bring this up to him tonight and let you know in the morning." Sharon said with some excitement. "I will bring the bagels and coffee." Then we left for the day.

I was restless all evening. I was excited about the opportunity to have sex with Sharon again, but a little nervous about having Zach there and watching or participating. The excitement proved stronger and I was hard as a rock. I jerked off before bed just to be able to get some sleep. I made a mess.

As I drove to work the next morning, I wondered what Zach's answer would be. Sharon arrived at the same time as I did, and we parked next to each other. When she got out of her car, she had the pressed paper tray of coffee in one hand and a small bag with the bagels in the other. With a smile, she tossed the bag to me and then pressed the button on her key fob setting her alarm and locking her doors. "I guess you already know Zach's answer by the way I'm smiling." Sharon said as we walked towards the door to the building. "He was rock hard as I told him that I was making his fantasy come true and it was you that was helping me. He was so excited, that he came the instant I touched him last night."

"To be honest, I got excited about being able to fuck you again." I said. "I had to take care of myself last night just so I could fall asleep,"

Sharon and I got into the elevator. We were alone. As the doors shut, she leaned into me and kissed me. Sharon's free hand cupped my balls through my slacks and said, "About jerking off...there will be none of that anymore. I want you to save all of your sweet cum for me from now on." She squeezed my balls lightly and she kissed me again. Sharon stepped away from me as the elevator doors opened. We silently walked to my desk where we each took a coffee and a bagel. Then she went to her desk.

I was busy all day with work and I didn't see Sharon until we were leaving. "Jon, tomorrow is Friday. Is my place at 8pm good for you?

"8 o'clock is fine with me, should I bring anything?" I replied.

"Nothing but your full balls!" Sharon said with a giggle. "I just took tomorrow off so I can make myself presentable for you." Then we each drove away.

I didn't hear from Sharon at all after we parted. I kept myself busy at work all day Friday. When I saw it was quitting time, I started to get a little anxious and excited. I went home and made myself some dinner and I showered and shaved. I drove to Sharon's house and I got there about 15 minutes early.

I went up to the door and rang the bell. A few seconds later the door opened. It was Zach. I didn't expect him to answer the door. He invited me inside and we shook hands. His was a little clammy. "Sha is almost ready. Have a seat, you want a beer or some wine?" Zach asked.

"Wine is fine." I said, as I sat down on the couch. I know Zach, and here I am in his house with his ok to fuck his wife so he can do her right after me. To say I felt awkward is an understatement. I heard the cork pop from the wine bottle and a minute or so later, Zach returned with three glasses of wine. He handed me my glass and then sat across from me. Thank goodness Sharon came in the room. I don't know what Zach and I would have talked about.

Sharon looked great. Her hair was done and her nails freshly manicured in a deep red polish. She was dressed comfortably in a dark pair of jeans and a white button-down blouse. Sharon went right over to Zack and gave him a peck on the lips. She picked up her glass of wine and joined me on the couch.

"We are glad you came over tonight, Jon. Thank you for helping us with this." Sharon said. She raised her glass and said, "Here's to a fun and exciting night." I clinked my glass to hers and Zach got up and clinked his glass to each of ours. As we drank, Zach sat back down in his chair. "Honey, your still ok with this, right? Remember that this is what you wanted." Sharon said to Zach. Zach nodded in the affirmative in answer to Sharon's question.

Sharon took another sip of her wine then she leaned across me to put her glass on the end table. She had on the Ferragamo perfume that she used to wear when we were dating. She knew I loved that scent on her. Sharon gave me a soft kiss. That kiss was followed by another and then by a longer deep lingering kiss, our tongues softly doing their waltz.

Sharon took another sip of her wine and then sat in my lap facing sideways. This gave Zach an unblocked view of Sharon as she started kissing me again. I could taste the wine on her tongue. Her lips were warm and moist. She wore a lipstick that doesn't smear. My cock was beginning to harden and grow. There was no way Sharon didn't notice since she was sitting right on it.

I had one hand in Sharon's dark blonde hair and the other was squeezing her ass in her tight jeans. We were getting really heated when Sharon halted the action. "Let's take this upstairs where we can get more comfortable." She got off my lap and we got up. My cock was hard and straining against my jeans. Zach got up and I noticed he had a bulge in his slacks as well. I followed Zack and Sharon up the stairs and into their bedroom.

Sharon and Zach's bedroom is large. The lights were dimmed way down low and there were votive candles lit on the night tables. I noticed that there was relaxing spa music playing. The kind you hear when getting a massage. Sharon pointed to a chair about eight feet away from the bed, and she told Zach to sit down. She stood in front of me and started kissing me again. I put both hands on her ass and pulled her close to me.

A moment later Sharon stepped back and put the palm of her hand on my cock, caressing it through my jeans. She looked at Zach and said, "He is bigger than you are babe. Do you still want him to fuck my married pussy and stretch it out?" Zach again nodded yes. "Then you have to be polite to our guest and ask him." Sharon said. I was a little surprised at her boldness.

"Jon, will you fuck my wife? Please?" Zach asked. Sharon was on her knees in front of me undoing my belt.

I muttered, "Are you sure Zach?" Sharon was now undoing the button of my jeans and then the zipper.

"Yes Sir. Please fuck my wife." Zach answered. Sharon was now pulling down my jeans and underwear at the same time. My hard cock sprung from the fabric that confined it. Sharon placed her well manicured hand around the shaft and brought my hot cock against her cool cheek and neck, getting acquainted with it once again. She kissed the head of my dick then pulled my pants and underwear down the rest of the way. I kicked off my shoes and I stepped out of my pants. Sharon removed my socks and tossed the pile of clothes next to the wall.

Sharon looked directly at Zach when she started licking the purple head of my hard cock. Then her tongue traced the pulsating vein down the shaft. When she got to my heavy balls, she licked and pulled at them. Her eyes were still fixed on Zach when she took me into her warm mouth. Then her hazel eyes looked up at me. Sharon held my balls in her left hand and slowly stroked my shaft with her right hand while she sucked on the swollen head of my cock. Her tongue found the sensitive spot just under the head and she drove me crazy.

I looked over at Zach sitting in his chair. He had his dick out and was slowly stroking it. His eyes staring at his wife pleasuring my cock. Sharon pulled at my balls and took me into her throat. Her tongue licking at my scrotum. Sharon has this ability to swallow while deepthroating. The muscles of her throat worked the head of my dick as she swallowed over and over several times. Sharon knew I was getting close to cumming and started to suck my cock using more tongue on the sensitive spot combined with more grip pulling on my shaft. This brought me over the edge and I erupted in her mouth. She moaned through my entire orgasm and she swallowed what I gave her. She squeezed the remaining cum from the head of my softening dick and coated her lips with the droplets.

I helped Sharon up from the floor and she immediately walked over to Zach. She went straight in and gave him a deep kiss with her cum coated lips. I wasn't expecting this. I don't know if they discussed it, but she was taking things further than just being able to fuck me and giving him sloppy seconds. She already made him ask me to fuck her and now she was kissing him with my cum on her lips and possibly in her mouth. I felt energized.

Sharon had Zach stand up. His dick still poking straight out from his open pants. She told him to undress her, Zach removed her shoes and then unbuttoned her shirt. He helped her out of her shirt and then undid her lace bra. Sharon's nipples were already hard. She turned back towards Zach who undid her jeans and then he helped her out of them. She wasn't wearing panties. Her ass is firm and heart shaped. She pointed towards another chair in the room and Zach gathered up her clothes, folded them and placed them neatly on the chair. He put her shoes next to the chair and he returned to his seat.

When Sharon turned to face me, I noticed that her pussy was freshly waxed. She walked slowly towards me, my eyes feasting on her gorgeous body. She laid down on the bed, resting her head on a pillow and opened her legs. "I did this all for you when I took the day off yesterday." She said. Her hand went to her smooth pussy and her fingers parted her labia. She was already wet. Her pussy was glistening next to her shiny red nails.

I got onto the bed and put my head between her open legs. My tongue went right to work on her puffy lips and Sharon moaned when my tongue dipped into her vagina. She was wet and she was sweet. I licked everywhere but I purposely avoided her clit. I slipped a finger inside her tight pussy and then followed with another. I started to rub the roof of her pussy and then my tongue made its way to her clit. Sharon moaned into her throat. I started to finger her with more enthusiasm and then I started to suck on her clit. Sharon gasped and her hands gripped at the comforter. Her hips were moving but I kept my lips clamped over her swollen clit, licking and sucking on her nub.

Sharon's breathing was becoming rapid and shallow. She was almost there. I changed the pressure of my sucking and I licked her clit with the underside of my tongue. Sharon' stopped breathing for a second and then her orgasm washed over her. Her fists were full of the bedding and my fingers were soaked with her juices.

It took Sharon a moment to come down from her orgasm. Her eyes were just starting to open, and I watched her breasts heaving up and down in rhythm with her breathing. With a smile on her face, she took my hand and brought my sticky fingers to her mouth and sucked each one clean. Then she pulled me up towards her and kissed me deeply. She reached down and her nails ran along the underside of my semi-hard cock several times.

My cock was hardening quickly, the head poking at the opening of her wet pussy. I lowered my lips to Sharon's tits and took a softened nipple between them. Her pink nip started to swell, and I did the same to the other tit. Sharon's hand was still working my dick and she guided the head into her hot pussy. "I really need you to fuck me." Sharon said.

I pushed my hard cock into her slowly. We both let out a low moan. The feeling of her tight walls surrounding my cock was glorious. When I was fully engulfed, I began to move in and out slowly. Sharon's pussy was really wet from her orgasm and it made squishy sounds with each thrust. I started to thrust harder, making Sharon's tit bounce forward and backward and my balls slapping against her ass. Since I came once already, I knew I was going to last a good long time. I looked over at Zach and he was still stroking his dick as he watched me fuck his wife.

A few minutes passed and I wanted to switch it up. I took Sharon's place and she climbed between my legs. She sucked me into her warm wet mouth and bathed my cock in her saliva. Then she lowered herself onto my turgid dick while facing her husband. She placed her hands on my thighs for balance and began to fuck me. I was treated to the sight of her cute ass and Zach got to look her in the eyes as she bounced on me.

After a few minutes, Sharon was having her second orgasm. I could feel the walls of her pussy spasming around my cock, her juices dribbling down my balls. Sharon climbed off and collapsed next to me on the bed. She motioned for Zach to come closer. His pants were down to his ankles now, and he had to remove them in order to walk. Sharon pointed to her pussy, "Clean me up so I can get more of Jon's cock." Zach crawled between Sharon's opened legs and carefully licked up all of her sticky juices.

When Sharon felt Zach was done, she shooed him away and he took his place back in his chair. Again, Sharon took me into her mouth and coated my cock with her spit. This time Sharon climbed on top and faced me. "Give me more dick." She demanded. She lined up her pussy with the head of my dick and sank down all the way to my balls. I began thrusting in and out of her slick cunt. I took a nipple into my mouth and softly bit and sucked on it, making Sharon moan.

Sharon pulled her tit from between my lips and started kissing me hard. My hands went to her firm little ass and I spread her cheeks apart. This gave Zack an unimpeded view of my hard cock slamming into his wife's pussy. I'm sure he could see how her lips gripped my dick on each outstroke. I felt my orgasm starting to build but I wanted to switch things up again.

I pulled my cock from Sharon's pussy and told her to get on all fours at the edge of the bed. I stood up and got behind her. I spread her ass and pushed my aching cock back into her steaming pussy. I was not gentle this time. I slammed into her hard and fast. I guessed Sharon hadn't been fucked like this in a long time, so I was giving it to her good. Sweat was dripping off my brow onto Sharon's ass. My balls were slapping against her clit and I knew she would be cumming soon.

I wanted to try something. When we were dating, Sharon wasn't into ass play. Since we were all trying something new, I decided this would be a good time to go for it. I slowed my thrusting a little and licked my thumb. I spit down onto Sharon's ass and slowly pressed my thumb into her sphincter. "That feels really good." Sharon stated. I was surprised by her reaction and I slid my thumb in as far as I could. My thumb fucked her ass in rhythm with my cock screwing her pussy.

Sharon's breathing was quickening again, and she was nearing her third orgasm. I removed my thumb from her tight ass and grabbed her by her hips. I was fucking her hard and deep, my thrusts pushing her head into the mattress. "I...I'm cumming again!" Sharon shouted. A few thrusts later and she was shaking and whimpering.

I looked over at Zach and asked him, "Where do you want me to cum?" Zach was silent. I asked louder, "Where do you want me to cum Zach?!"

"I want you to cum in her pussy." Zach said in a cracked voice.

"In whose pussy?" I asked.

"In Sharon's pussy." Zach replied.

"Whose pussy?" I asked again.

"Sharon's" Zack said again.

"Zach, whose pussy is this?!" I asked firmly.

"It's your pussy. Jon, it's your pussy." Zach said with his voice trailing off.

Seconds later, with a loud grunt, I unloaded my balls deep inside Sharon. My aching cock twitched and spasmed over and over flooding Sharon's cervix and coating the walls of her pussy. Still breathing heavily, I slowly withdrew my softening cock. Sharon rolled onto her back and I stepped away from the bed.

Sharon motioned for Zach to come closer. As he did, there was precum oozing from his dick. "What do you want to do now?" she asked Zach.

"I want to fuck you." Zach replied.

"So ask." Sharon told him.

"Can I fuck your pussy now?" Zach asked.

"Not me you idiot! Ask Jon. You told him that this is his pussy now. Remember? And you better ask nicely." Sharon said.

Zach swallowed. His dick was really oozing precum now. Timidly, he asked, "Jon. May I please fuck your pussy? May I have your sloppy seconds?"

"Yeah Zach." I replied. "But after you finish, you have to clean up the mess."

12