Zach Wants to Try Sloppy Seconds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Jon." Zach said. He climbed onto the bed and looked at Sharon's swollen cunt. Her labia were puffy and my cum was starting to dribble from her gaped opening. He got between Sharon's legs and stuck his cock into her abused pussy. My cum coated his dick and balls. He didn't last very long and shot his load inside of her. He got off of his wife and started to walk towards the master bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Sharon asked him.

"I'm going to get a towel so I can clean you up." Zach replied.

"Oh no no no." Sharon said. "Clean me with your mouth!" She demanded.

"B...but I don't, I..I can't" Zach stuttered and visibly nervous.

"Get over here and clean up this mess!" Sharon shouted. Zach walked back and got onto the bed staring at Sharon's cum soaked pussy. "Get closer!" Sharon demanded. Zach got between her legs and moved his head closer. He stopped within inches of her sodden cunt. "I said clean her up!" Sharon then put her hand behind Zach's head and pulled it into her cunt. Zach's lips and nose were covered in our combined semen.

Zach reluctantly started licking up the warm cum. He cleaned all around the outside of Sharon's pussy and even licked up what dribbled down the crack of her ass. "Now swallow!" Sharon said. Zach grimaced as he swallowed his mouthful. "Get on your back. There is a lot left deep inside of me. Get it all out!" Sharon told him. Sharon straddled his head and lowered herself onto his mouth. Zach instinctively opened his mouth wide, and Sharon pushed out several thick globs of cum. Zach swallowed and then licked up the rest of our cum dribbling out of her pussy.

Sharon motioned me to come closer. She took my softened cock into her mouth and cleaned off our combined juices. When she felt Zach did a good enough job, she dismounted his head and she held his mouth open, She spit what she had in her mouth into his. He swallowed again without being told. She stood up next to me and asked Zach if he enjoyed what happened.

Zach said, "Yes I enjoyed it very much except for the cleanup."

"Don't forget that this was your fantasy Zachary." Sharon stated. "But something happened tonight. I enjoyed being fucked by Jon. You have never fucked me this good and I need it. I love you very much Zach and I want to stay married to you, but my pussy belongs to Jon now. You said so yourself. From now on I am going to regularly fuck Jon, both with you present and on my own. You will be able to keep fucking my cum filled pussy, but you will have to get Jon's permission first. You will also have to clean up whatever mess he or both of you make. Is this arrangement ok with you Zach?"

Zach was silent. A moment later he nodded his head in agreement. "You gotta say it Zach." Sharon said.

"Yes, I agree to your terms." Zach replied.

Sharon added, "Jon and I also reserve the right to change this agreement at any time which may or may not be in your favor."

"Ok dear." Zach stated.

Sharon continued, "It's late and we are tired. My pussy is also sore. Jon is spending the night and maybe even the rest of the weekend. There will be a lot of cleaning up for you to do. We are going to take a shower. Can you please put fresh sheets on the bed?"

"Yes dear." Zach said. His dick was hard again as he made his way to the closet for fresh sheets.

12