Zachary's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, she said, "Put the jelly in my asshole. I want you to fuck my ass."

I had done my ex-wife in the ass and enjoyed it, so the thought of fucking Carol's fine ass was definitely appealing.

She said, "I've never had a cock in my ass and my pussy at the same time. I want to feel two cocks inside me."

I put some lube on my middle finger and knelt behind her. She was riding her husband's cock. She leaned down on him and reached back to spread her ass cheeks. I could see Zack's cock sliding in and out of Carol's vagina. I pushed my finger into her ass and spread the goopy substance inside her. I added a second finger-full. Her tight little rosebud looked so inviting. The thought of spreading her tiny hole with my cock was incredibly arousing. I greased up my cock, getting ready to invade her back door. She moved her knees up beside her husband to open her asshole to my invasion.

When the tip of my cock touched her anus, she held still. I pushed slightly and watched her tight little hole expand around my prick, squeezing my cock-head in her sphincter. She was so tight. I pushed a bit and the head of my cock disappeared into her. The sight of her asshole gripping my prick was incredibly erotic. I pushed harder and popped through the resistance offered by her tight muscle. As my dick slid into her, she moaned and pushed back, welcoming my invasion. I felt my and Zack's dick pressing against the membrane between her vagina and her rectum. As I pushed in, our cocks stimulated each other. This was an entirely new experience; we were double dicking Carol and she was moaning as I sodomized her with her husband's cock lodged in her cunt. It was a unique experience for Zack, being inside his wife while another man's cock was inside her. My dick slid deeper into her. As my cock moved through her sphincter, inch by inch, her asshole was like a vise gripping tightly on my thick cock.

Zack and I developed a rhythm with one of us going in while the other pulled back. We double fucked Carol. Zack was squeezing her tits and I was spreading her ass cheeks so I could see my cock buried in her dark passage. We began to increase our pace and Carol lost it, she was coming and wailing while her husband and I fucked her senseless. I felt the cum building in my balls and suddenly releasing into Carol's bowels. I pushed in as far as I could, my pelvis was pressed against her ass. I closed my eyes and briefly blanked-out with my cock in this wonderful woman's tight asshole. I felt Zack's prick jerk as he came inside his wife's vagina.

Carol was a mess. She was wet with perspiration. Her hair was tangled and limp. Her body was flushed and she was breathing heavily, recovering from her orgasm. She collapsed on her husband, kissing him while my limp dick slipped out of her asshole. When my dick slid out, her asshole remained dilated, gaping open with traces of my semen leaking around the edge of her dark hole. I had always been attracted to the curves of her butt. Seeing her soft flesh with her little asshole gaping open in the center was incredibly erotic and I'll never forget it.

Carol collapsed on the bed and fell asleep, thoroughly fucked, with cum dripping out of her. I went to the bathroom and cleaned my cock before returning to bed.

I woke before they did in the morning. I took a few moments to gaze at Carol lying on her stomach, her bare back and ass looking incredibly beautiful. I went downstairs where I found my clothes. I returned upstairs and took a shower in their guest bathroom. When I exited the shower, Carol, still naked, was sitting on the closed toilet seat. She pulled me to her and took my cock in her mouth.

She said, "I want you to stay here all weekend so you can fuck me again."

I said, "Well, I had other plans, but if you insist." I was joking, of course.

I went downstairs and over breakfast asked Zack and Carol for an explanation of what had happened after all these years. I learned that they had swapped with other couples over the years. They'd had threesomes with both men and women. They had not done anything adventurous for a few years and what had happened with me had not been planned. They were necking and Carol impulsively pulled me into a menage-a-trois. She told me she'd had the 'hots' for me for years but I had always seemed to be resistant to doing anything sexual. Stupid me; I hadn't realized that I appeared to be uninterested in any adventures. I told them, they had just misread me; I was easy.

The biggest surprise was learning that Zack had fucked my wife. I was a bit put-out, but then I reflected that I'd just fucked his wife. Carol told her husband to tell me about what had happened years before.

Zachary started with the background. I was still in the Navy and was deployed overseas for eight months. Zack was visiting the city where Edie and I lived and where she was living with our two little kids while I was overseas. He was in town for business and invited Edie for dinner, innocently enough. He assured me that he had no ungentlemanly motives when he invited her for dinner.

He told the story, "Edie and I had a nice dinner and caught up, talking about kids and how our lives had evolved. She clearly missed you and was hassled with the responsibilities of raising two kids, paying the bills, caring for the house and cars alone. She made a few comments about nobody being around to relieve her tensions. Clearly, she was talking about sex. At first, I didn't think anything of it because we all had joked about sex when we lived near each other a few years before. She made a few other comments about being lonely and how she'd wake up wishing there was someone in bed beside her. The odd thing was that she said 'someone', rather than you. I was definitely getting signals from her."

I was listening intently. I remembered that Edie had mentioned going to dinner with Zachary, but she'd said nothing more about it.

Zack continued with his tale. "Well, I drove us back to her, your, house. She asked if I wanted to come in for coffee. I was intending to just drop her off and return to my motel."

"I went in the house with her. She was wearing a skirt and blouse and looked good. She always did. We were in the living room. She'd checked on the kids and paid the baby sitter while she brewed some coffee. She kept looking at me in a way that I picked up on."

"She was in the living room, bending over the coffee table to arrange some magazines. Her ass looked so inviting. I'd had a few drinks and did something I'd never done with a woman before. I walked up behind her and put my hand under her dress, between her legs, grabbing her pussy through her underpants. I half-expected her to turn around and slap me, but she didn't move. She stayed there, bent over with my hand on her snatch. My fingers roamed and felt the folds of her pussy through her panties. I continued by slipping my fingers under the hem of her panties and touching her bare pussy. She was warm and wet. My fingers easily slid into her vagina. She hadn't moved, letting me finger her."

While he was talking, I remembered how it felt to have my fingers in my ex-wife's cunt. When I would finger her, she would lose her inhibitions and yield to whatever I wanted to do to her.

Zack went on. "I fingered her for a few minutes, then thought, why not go all the way. I undid my pants and freed my cock. I pulled her panties to the side. Her skirt was up over her back. I moved closer and my dick slid right into her. Just like that, I was fucking you wife."

I didn't feel so bad about fucking Carol as Zack told me how he had done my wife years earlier. Edie had never told me about it. That pissed-me-off more than my friend fucking my wife did.

Zack continued, "I was fucking her in the living room. I pulled her blouse up and undid her bra. I had admired your wife's tits for years and finally had my hands on them. She had nice little nipples and her soft boobs settled nicely into my hands."

He didn't have to describe or tell me about how nice my ex-wife's tits were. Edie has a nice set of breasts with dark areolas the size of half-dollar with her prominent nipples in the middle.

Zack's tale was actually giving me a hard-on. Thinking about my ex getting fucked was strangely exciting. I'd fantasized about Edie and I swapping with other couples but we'd never done it. I was hearing about her cheating with my best friend and it aroused me.

He said, "I was fucking her. She had put her legs together so I could pull her panties down her legs. Even with her legs together, I had no trouble sliding my dick between her ass cheeks and slipping back into her cunt. She was really wet."

Zack was taunting me a little, but I deserved it after his wife had said I was fucking her better than anyone ever had.

Zack's tale continued. "Edie turned her head back to me and said we needed to be quiet so we didn't wake the kids. She took my hand and led me into the bedroom. She pulled her blouse over her head and dropped her bra. I pushed her back on the bed and knelt between her legs. Her snatch was beautiful with a nice patch of cunt hair." He said to me, "But you know that."

I was just listening and subconsciously rubbing my bare cock as we sat at the kitchen table. Carol was smiling and watching me play with myself while her husband continued with his tale about fucking my wife. "I went down on her. She had the tastiest snatch, next to Carol. I ate her cunt for a while. She was really turned on; she came in buckets on my face. I pulled her skirt off so she was naked, stood and slid my prick back into her sopping cunt."

He sure was rubbing it in, talking about fucking my wife in the bed I had shared with her. The cheating cunt.

Zack continued. "I fucked her for a while, but I couldn't hold out and came inside her. We were doing it bareback. I didn't ask if she was on the pill or anything. She was just so hot; I wasn't thinking about anything other than how good it felt inside her cunt."

My wife's cunt. He was talking about my wife's cunt and fucking her bareback when she wasn't on the pill since I was away. My mind began to calculate, wondering if my good friend had actually impregnated my wife.

Zach looked at me and said, "I was thinking the same thing you are when little Emily was born, but the math didn't work."

He was right. I came home a few months later and Emily was born nine months after that. Still the thought of my wife fucking another man while unprotected was unsettling and arousing. I was wondering why I was rubbing my hard cock while hearing about my wife cheating on me.

I asked, "Did you stay the night?"

He said, "No. She was afraid the kids would ask about 'Uncle Zack sleeping over' and tell their daddy."

I was stunned for a moment. Then Carol took my mind off the past. She knelt between my legs and was licking my cock.

She said to me, "Boy that turned you on, hearing about my husband putting his cock in her married cunt."

I asked her, "Did you know about this?"

She said, "Of course. Zachary and I don't keep secrets."

She resumed her blow-job and comments. "Think about your wife's pretty snatch with another man's cock in it." I was getting close to coming. "She didn't care about another man putting a baby inside her."

It didn't take long for me to unload into Carol's pretty mouth again. Unlike my ex-wife, she liked sucking my dick and she was really good at it.

Carol asked, "You never knew about Edie cheating on you?"

I said, "I suspected it and then later discovered that she was fucking a guy she worked with. That was the last straw. I moved out and we divorced six months later."

"She still turns-you-on though, doesn't she?"

It was true. I still had the hots for my ex-wife's body and got excited thinking about her having sex.

I never knew or suspected. It was not so much that Edie had cheated as that she didn't tell me. I don't know how I would've reacted to my wife fucking other guys, but lying about it seemed to be worse.

We took a break and I was getting ready to leave when Carol approached me.

She said, "Zachary is going out of town on business tomorrow and I'll be here all alone. Is there anything you can do to help me."

I suggested, "Why don't you come stay with me for a few days. I'll take off from work and we can work on our communication skills or something."

Carol readily agreed, "That sounds like a great idea. I want to see if you can communicate with my pussy on your face."

Zack was okay with that. His wife was going to stay in my apartment and fuck me all week while he was away.

We have continued the arrangement. Carol likes to fuck and can easily handle two men. We take turns fucking her. She's still in her sexual prime while Zack and I are slowing-down. Carol seems to have an unlimited capacity and desire for sex. I've already lost count of how many times I've had the pleasure of making love with Carol. I have been spending the weekends at their house. I have the guest room for my stuff. When Zack travels for business, Carol and I shack-up at her place or mine. They want me to move in with them so I can be more available to satisfy Carol whenever she has the desire. It's only been a few months and inevitably, the thrill will diminish.

As I said at the beginning, Carol is coming out of the shower and I'm getting ready to fuck her. My dick has gotten hard while writing all this stuff. I'm going to fuck her again before letting her husband have a piece. I love her nice sagging tits and the patch of hair on her pussy. Her ass is still tight and shapely. She's a pretty woman with a pleasant personality. Best of all, she really likes to fuck and it takes two men to keep her satisfied.

Being able to enjoy Zachary's wife has made life truly grand.

12