Zach's Nieces Ch. 06: Beth's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After many tears by the ladies Shannon in her take charge way said, "Well mom we will sell everything back home and move in with Uncle Zach and Aunt Beth so that will be that." I looked at Zach and we nodded to each other a silent agreement. Our estate was surprisingly large back off this cul-de-sac.

Zach then told Mary and the girls that the estate home would be expanded with a wing to house all of them. Shannon, Bree and Marie burst into tears and kissed me and Zach for several minutes.

Shannon then said, "Mom we are taking you to Uncle Zach's bedroom and prepare you to be claimed as one of his women, so lets go." "Uncle Zach we will call you when mom has been prepared to be claimed," stated Shannon. And with that she pulled her mom upstairs and into our bedroom.

Zach looked at me for help. I took Zach in my arms and said firmly, "Zach go pound her ass until she can't sit down and we will work out what has to be done for the best of the family." He kissed me firmly while grabbing my ass and told me he loved me above all else.

After some time Shannon stepped out into the hall totally naked and said her mom was ready. She had quite a nice young body and I was sure my husband had enjoyed discovering the fun parts while I was gone.

"You're such a dirty hound dog," I said laughing at my husband. He smiled embarrassed and winked.

By the time we got upstairs I saw something very familiar. It was one of Zach's favorite positions for taking my ass. Mary was naked bent over the bottom rail of our large bed with her arms pulled tight by Shannon. Bree and Marie were also naked and came towards me and undressed me first.

They took turns licking and sucking my tits and kissing me deeply. When they dropped my panties each twin took turns licking and sucking my pussy until I was dripping my juices onto their tongues. My love button got a few licks and caused my legs to wobble and my pussy to drip. I wondered what Zach had done to those twins to cause them to be so sexually open and free.

They then turned on Zach and stripped him quickly. They kissed him all over his body, even biting his nipples. One on each side they bathed his cock with their lips and tongue until he was rock hard. They then coated his cock from a tube of lube slowly moving their hands up and down his eight inch cock until it was rock hard and thick. Just the way I love it!

The twins then stood beside their mom and pulled her ass cheeks apart and transferred the lube between her checks and over my sisters backdoor. Shannon then commanded, "Take my mom's ass Uncle Zach and pound her until she is turned into your cock slave."

I heard Mary take in a deep breath when Shannon said all that. I stood by my sister and hissed at her, "Are you gonna give Zach your ass, your pussy and your mouth? Are you gonna become his little ass slut Mary? Are you gonna be my little sex toy?" With each question I slapped her ass harder and harder until both cheeks were bright red.

"Mary, if you want to be Zach's slut you are gonna have to give him your ass and I can sense that Zach has already broken down your daughter's asses. Are you ready for his huge thick long cock up your ass?" I yelled at her as I slapped her ass some more.

"Yes, Yes, YES, Zach can have my ass, and my daughters, now Zach do me, do me hard, make me cum while you sink your big dick into me," she yelled. I wrapped my hand around my husband's cock and moved the head against my sister's anus.

I growled, "Zach, once you got your cockhead past her ass ring ram your full eight inches all in at once. I wanna hear her scream your name."

Zach moaned that he could not get over how hot this was and how hot his wife was acting. So he pushed against Mary's back door until just his dickhead slipped into her ass. Mary moaned loudly.

"Do her ass Uncle Zach," the twins yelled. So with that he slammed the rest of his cock fully down into my sister's ass.

Mary screamed, "Ooh Zach, fuck, oh fuck." He worked that cock out and back in deep and hard into her ass for several minutes.

They twins reached under and grabbed their mother's clit and spun it between their thumbs and fingers until I saw Mary's legs go stiff. "Oh Zach I'm close, I'm close, oh dam there it is, fuck me, oh fuck me," she moaned and she slammed into a series of very intense orgasm. Her entire body shook and then pussy honey shot out and sprayed all over his crotch.

I reached for Zach and began pulling on his ball sack. I wet my finger and pushed it against my husband's anus. "Do my sister, do her ass hard, come deep down her ass then spray your juice all over her back," I moaned in his ear.

That was just too much for my poor husband and he slammed his cock deep down Mary's ass and shot a hot load into her ass then pulled out and I milked his cock until he shot five more loads all over Mary's back and ass cheeks.

I pushed him back into Mary's ass and pulling on her hair yelled, "Are you Zach's ass slut now you dirty girl? Look at you moaning through your orgasms with his cock up your ass while your young daughters see their mother dominated by my man. Are you his slut now, are you now this family's little slut?"

Mary moaned, "Yes, yes, yes, oh damm yes my ass is his anytime he wants."

"What about being the family's little slut are you gonna be that too?" I barked as I pulled Mary's hair back so far her face came off the bed covers.

Mary moaned, "Yes, yes anytime my daughters or you want me."

"Then suck Shannon's cunt until she cums all over your face while Zach fucks your ass again," Beth ordered. Shannon then turned onto her back and slid her legs down until her pussy was directly under her mother's face. I then shoved my sister's face onto Shannon's wet pussy lips. With Mary working away at her daughter's clit it wasn't long before Shannon sprayed her mom's face.

All that action got Zach's cock rock hard again and he slammed away at Mary's ass until he grabbed her hips and buried his cock deep into her ass until his balls slapped against her cunt. Zach groaned loudly and shot more cum loads down her ass and spayed one more across her ass. When he pulled out he sat down in a chair breathing deeply.

"Clean your mother's ass of your Uncle's cum girls," I ordered. Bree and Marie licked Zach's cum off their mom's back then ass cheeks and finally the cum that was running out of her ass.

When they were all done I grabbed my sister's hair again and pulled her over to Zach and ordered her to clean off his cock. Mary knelt between Zach's legs and licked his balls and cock then sucked him into her mouth and down her throat. Mary could feel Zach getting hard again so she went to his cock like a starving woman. She sucked his helmet and licked his shaft then slowly slid her mouth down his cock until her nose was pressed against his crotch. She kept his cock down her throat until she went weak.

She attacked his cock until Zach gave up and shot ropes of his cum into her mouth. Mary sucked on Zach's dickhead then stood up and walked to her twin daughters and passed some of Zach's cum into their mouth. She then walked to the bed and dripped cum into Shannon's mouth. She then walked to me, her older sister, and kissed me deeply passing the last of Zach's cum back and forth into my mouth.

When she broke that kiss she turned to Zach, kneeled and said, "I am your sex slut now to use me however and whenever you want. I want you to get me pregnant as soon as possible. I also release my daughters to be your sex slaves however and whenever you want and if any one of us fails to satisfy you we are to be disciplined in front of the entire family. Girls come kneel here before your Uncle." When they did Mary asked, "Will you accept all of us as your slaves?"

Zach reached out his arms around the four women and said, "No you will not be my sex slaves but four women who will live on this estate who I will love and who will love me back and will share themselves with me and my wife when we have that desire. Are you ok with that?" The twins began sobbing and kissed Zach's knees. Shannon kissed his lips then brought her mother to Zach's face and watched that deep long kiss to seal the deal.

Zach turned to me, his wife, and mouthed, "Get her pregnant?" I nodded, "Yes," then I said that we had a lot of planning to do.

So that was how we wound up with such a large extended family of horny fuckers. My two sons when they stopped home from college also got the benefit of their cousins, their aunt, and yes, even their mother - but those are other stories yet to come, or should I push the pun and say 'CUM'?

Epilog: Did Zach get Mary pregnant? See the "Cookie Lady" story to find out.

12