All Comments on 'Zach's Nurse'

by fireandlace0533

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great

This a great start, I look forward to the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy :)

Hoping you‘ll write more! Seems like Zach is getting a taste for some guy on guy action

nauticalstevenauticalsteveover 3 years ago
hot

Love more of this story..... it's getting interesting ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Zach

Can Zach behave long enough to perhaps consider giving his caregiver a blow job? He might find out it is not so horrible -- he may even like giving pleasure someone else!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Loving the storyline hoping to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

It would be great if you could add a sequel

Ellez68Ellez68over 3 years ago

I look forward to the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great except for...

How is it possible that he is living out his fantasy has not even jerked off? Even if it is to straight porn (not that I want to hear about pussies and all) but it seems kind of unbelievable that he has not nut during both of your stories.... like... the character is no believable anymore.

My_Pretty_Kitty_KatMy_Pretty_Kitty_Katover 3 years ago

And now I need to know how the Halloween party went...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Damn. Hope this gets a sequel. It’s set up for one anyway. Also if he keeps checking out Anne does that mean he might offer to do the voyeur thing in front of her husband but then that could be awkward for the friendship. Also it would be great if there was a scene when he’s out with Anne and Zach and Zach gets jealous when he sees the guy checking Anne out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Zach is an asshole

As others have pointed out, Zach’s selfish behavior and general attitude and language sucks. If he wasn’t such a douchebag cheater he wouldn’t even be homeless. So do the comments and actions of his buddies. I find it hard to believe that all of them would be such macho asswipes. Living in a firehouse is all about the team, pitching in, all for one, and treating each other with respect. The paramedics are part of that team so then treating him like a maid/nurse/outsider in his own home is unrealistic and assholian. And the demeaning name-calling is too much - sissy, faggot, cocksucker - are all homophobic terms of disrespect when used as Zach does so it needs to stop. Justin should have more respect for himself too than to let this go on in his own home. It’s getting tiresome...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfireandlace0533@fireandlace0533
Long time reader, new author. Prefer longer stories with character background. Hoping to write stories in multiple categories.

story TAGS