Zach's Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem girlfriend. Anytime you know that. We are pretty much besties you know. Text me later and let me know how you are doing."

"I will."

When I arrived home, I saw a couple of the pickup trucks of the guys who worked with Zach parked in front of my place. I shouldn't have been surprised and realized that these guys would be stopping in on a regular basis. I walked in and found them all hanging out in the living room. I said a quick hi and went to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle. I was planning on heading up to my room and leaving them alone.

"Hey Justine." I stopped and looked at Marcus. "What are the chances you could get this guy in a shower today? He getting a little ripe I think."

"His home care nurse should be here tomorrow to help him with that. He would have had one yesterday, but he couldn't keep his hands to himself." I replied and moved towards the stairs.

"I thought you were his nurse and supposed to be helping him with that stuff? He should be able to keep his hands to himself with you, right? Or, is it any port in a storm for you now Zach?" Both Marcus and Walt laughed.

Zach actually got a little red in the face and looked down not saying anything. I just went to the stairs and headed up. I heard Walt loudly saying something along the lines of, seriously this guy needs a bath, but I didn't respond. I entered my room and closed the door behind me.

I spent about a hour surfing the net. I was hoping I would find something to distract me but didn't really. I knew I need to do some laundry and it was getting closer to lunch time. I had heard the front door close so I assumed Zach's visitors had left.

I listened at my door and heard him moving around and after a stop in the bathroom it sounded like he had gone in his room. I grabbed my laundry basket and got ready to head down the stairs. I realized it was a small load and stopped and knocked on Zach's door. He opened it and was not wearing a shirt.

Caught off guard by the site of him I stuttered. "Uh, getting ready, ready to do some, um, laundry. Do you have anything you need washed?" Fuck. He is a complete asshole, but he is fucking hot asshole.

"Yea, sure thanks. Just give me a second." He turned to go back in his room, and I realized that Marcus was right, he needed a bath.

"Here you go." He handed me a small collection of clothes that I dropped in the basket.

"I will make lunch in about a hour. I was going to have a peanut butter sandwich and some chips. Is that okay for you also?"

"Yea, sure. Just yell when it is ready."

I started the laundry, went outside and did some weeding and generally found things to do until 12:30 and went and made our sandwiches. Zach had come downstairs and had turned Emergency on the TV. I brought his sandwich out along with his cup and went back into the kitchen and sat down to eat mine while scrolling thru social media on my phone.

"Hey, come on out and watch this with me." I heard Zach yell from the other room.

I wasn't sure if it was an order or a request, but I got up and took my stuff into the other room.

"Dixie is wearing her white uniform dress in this episode." He said with a smile. We had talked about her yesterday and her nurse's uniforms. They were old school white ones and Zach had said that he found them hot. If there wasn't a huge elephant in the room, I would have probably made a joke about him getting turned on.

"Yea, definitely better than the white uniform pants. I wonder what her ass would have looked like in scrubs?" I replied.

He looked at me with a strange expression, like it surprised him that I would be interested in what her butt would have looked like. When it comes to women, I am definitely a butt man, followed by legs, and then boobs.

"So, who is hotter Johnny or Roy?" I could tell he was uncomfortable as he said it, but I also wondered it if was a little bit of an olive branch at the same time.

"I have seriously never thought about it." I said that with conviction because it was true.

"Really?"

"Yes, really! Look, I am not sure how to make you understand this. Until yesterday I had never done anything with a man. That doesn't mean I wasn't curious about it though, so I took the opportunity to help you out and satisfy my curiosity at the same time." When I had started speaking, I felt very confident but by the end I was way less so.

"And you liked it?" His question seemed genuine.

I hesitated before answering and took in a deep breath. "Yes, I liked it. I would do it again in the right circumstances. What it doesn't mean though, is I want a relationship with another man. I just enjoyed doing that specific thing." Funny, I couldn't get myself to say I enjoyed sucking your dick and swallowing your cum.

The show was ending, and we had finished our lunches. I picked up our plates and took them into the kitchen. Just as I was finishing cleaning up, I heard my phone vibrate.

Hey Princess, checking to see how you are doing and how things are going there? = Anne had texted.

I quickly texted back- Thanks, you are definitely an awesome friend. Actually, it is going okay. Was awkward when I got back but seems better now.

Zach walked in the room and was looking at me. It was weird because he seemed nervous.

"Hey, what's up? Do you need something?"

It took a minute and he finally blurted. "Yea, a shower. The guys are right, I stink. It is bad when you can't stand the smell of yourself." He tried a smile at the end, but he was definitely uncomfortable.

"Then I suggest when the home nurse is here tomorrow you are on your best behavior, I got the impression that was your last chance with her yesterday." I knew I looked and sounded smug as I said it, but it felt good to have some power.

"I was hoping I wouldn't have to wait until tomorrow or the next day."

"Well maybe you could call and see if they could send someone today?" I offered.

"I was kind of hoping you would help me." Again, there was absolutely no confidence in his voice. If hadn't been such an asshole last night, I might have felt sorry for him.

"Call them? Sure. Do you have the number handy?" I was pretty sure he meant with the shower and not calling but I wanted to be sure. And I wanted to him to ask specifically. I hated to admit to myself, but I was getting a little turned on by the idea of helping him shower.

"No, not call them, with my shower." He blurted that out.

"I would think you would be scared to have a faggot cocksucker around you when you are naked? I doubt that you will be clothed in the shower." I had laid that on a little thick and forced some anger in my tone but there was truth to what I was saying.

"Listen. I am sorry about what I said. I am still not real sure what the deal with you is and I am definitely not comfortable with what we did. But I am sorry, and I need help."

Glad he cleared that up, whatever the hell he meant by what he just said. I had two problems right now, the first one, I am generally a nice person and willing to help people and he just said he needed my help. The second problem was I wanted to see him naked again and to be able to run my hands over that incredible body of his.

"Okay. Meet me in the bathroom in ten minutes."

I headed up to my room with my mind spinning a little. I sent Anne a quick text- HELP! He wants me to help him take a shower. I added a bunch of wide eyed blushing emojis to that.

Fortunately, I immediately saw the dots of her typing a response. Really? Does he want to shower with you? Or does he want you to shower/bath him. That is two very different things! And I thought we decided he is an asshole????"

I texted back- He is definitely an asshole, but he is a hot asshole with a gorgeous dick. I added a big smiley emoji and a winking one. And I think he wants me to shower/bath him. He said he was sorry for calling me a faggot cocksucker. Funny, yesterday afternoon I was turned on and excited when he called me a cocksucker.

Anne immediately texted back- Well you are my favorite cocksucker. Big smiley emoji. Seriously, I don't have any advice here except, you are big girl, if you want it be more than a bath just make sure you clean his groin area really well. I bet a hard dick will overrule his brain and any concerns he has about a man blowing him.

Wow she was right, so I sent- You are smart woman my beautiful and awesome friend. Thanks.

Let me know how it goes. She sent back.

The ten minutes were up. I quickly threw on my tightest boxer briefs and baggiest gym shorts in a hope of constraining any obvious arousal I might have and a sleeveless tee shirt. I walked down the hall and into the guest bathroom and found Zach wearing just a pair of shorts and leaning against the sink. I tried to casually look at him and not check out his chest and stomach. I noticed some large heavy plastic mittens on the sink counter.

"I was beginning to wonder if you had changed your mind. I figured I would be the one more likely to chicken out." Zach smiled as he said it.

"Sorry. Let me get the water started and some towels ready." I started the water and laid some towels on top of the toilet seat cover.

"These go over your hands, right?" I reached for the waterproof mitten devices.

He nodded yes and I took a moment to look at them and reached for one hand and secured it in place. I then put the other one on. I realized with these on I was going to have remove his shorts. I also realized being this close to him that he really did need a bath.

"Okay turn your back to me." He did that and I reached for the waist band of his shorts and pulled them down. Hmm, his butt is pretty cute also I thought. Jesus, did I just think that.

"Stick you foot in the water and let me know if the temp is okay?"

He followed my directions. "Yea, that is good."

"Okay, go ahead and step in. If I need to adjust it let me know." He started to turn some. "Keep your back to me."

"What? Let me get this straight, yesterday my dick was in your mouth and today you are trying to avoid looking at it?" He snickered as he said it.

"Hey asshole, I am trying to make this as comfortable as I can for both of us, okay."

"Okay, sorry."

"Stick your head in the shower and get your hair wet, please."

I grabbed the shampoo and realized that because he was much taller than I was I would need him to lean down a little so I could wash his hair.

"Lean down." He complied and I lathered up his hair. I massaged his scalp some while doing it and I heard a small sigh from him. "Head back under the water." I helped rinse out his hair and reached for the body wash.

"Wow, thanks my head feels better already."

"Good, I am going to start on your back and do your back side."

I poured some body wash on his shoulders and started to scrub his body. My hands could feel the muscles in his shoulders, upper back and upper arms. Wow, I wonder how he feels when he is working out all the time. I moved down his back and sides and then quickly washed his butt cheeks. I did resist the urge to squeeze them really quick. I lathered my hand up and quickly ran it down his butt crack, when my fingers ran over his butt hole he jumped forward.

I laughed. "Relax, I am not interested in your butt hole just your dick." I was surprised I had said that, but it felt good to make a joke. I moved down the back of his thighs and calves.

"Okay, turn around so we can make sure everything is rinsed off."

He slowly turned. I tried to make sure my eyes were looking above his waist, but I couldn't keep them there and I looked down quickly. I wasn't sure but it appeared that his dick was larger than normal. He caught my glimpse and tried to half turn away from me.

"Close your eyes." I poured a dab of body wash on my hands and washed his face and neck. "Turn and rinse off."

He did and I took one of the towels and dried his face to prevent water from running into his eyes. I poured body wash on his chest and scrubbed that first, again thinking about how great it must feel when he is working out. I lifted up each arm and got his arm pits and used my hand to nudge him around to rinse off those areas.

"It is amazing how good cleaning off can make you feel."

"Yea, I imagine this is one of things it is hardest to have to do without."

"Yes."

It was time to move down his body and you could feel a sudden tension in each of us. I sat on the edge of the tub to be lower and close to the areas I was going to wash. I washed this stomach and then each thigh, trying not to stare at his dick while doing it. It was definitely growing a little and the closer I got to it the more it grew.

Finally, it was time to wash there. I ran my hand down under his balls and then over them, his pubic hair was fairly thick, and I was honestly making sure I washed it thoroughly. He was completely hard now and when I washed his dick he moaned. Anne was right, his hard dick was winning the battle in his head. When I rinsed the area off, I ran my hands over his balls and then grasped his dick.

"Fuck." He muttered.

"Sorry, I am not trying to make that happen." I lied. I looked up at him partly to read his face, and partly because if I didn't, my mouth was going to dive on his dick.

"I know. Just finish up quickly." You could hear the arousal and tension in his voice.

I wasn't really sure if he meant get him off quickly or finish the shower quickly. If it was the second thing, I might not get another chance at this. I had a sudden thought.

"Hey, um. Just a thought. Since you can't shower all the time do you want me to clean things up down here."

"What do you mean?"

"Shave, do you want me to go ahead and shave you while I am doing this?"

"Really? Um. Have you ever done that before?"

"My own yes. Someone else's, of course not." I laughed a little.

"Do you mind?"

"I offered, didn't I?"

I stood up and went to my room and grabbed my razor and shaving cream, along with some lotion. When I came back, I immediately noticed he was still hard. I sat the razor and shaving cream on the side of the tub and then pushed him back against the shower wall and sat on the tub edge with both feet in it.

"I am not sure this is a good idea."

I looked up at him and smiled. "Relax, I am trained medical professional. I slice anything open I know how to the stop the bleeding."

"Very funny. Just be careful."

I nodded my head and applied shaving cream to the area above his dick. My hand brushed against it and it twitched a little, but he was losing a bit of the hardness he had earlier. I decided to take my hand that didn't have shaving cream on it and wrapped it around his cock, pretending I needed to do that to lather the shaving cream up. I also very gently tugged it up and down. I was hoping it was subtle, but I could feel him stiffening again.

I kept holding his dick while I began shaving. I turned the faucet on so I could rinse the razor off while I shaved. His pubic hair was fairly thick. By the time I finished with the upper area his dick was very stiff again and I felt it pulse in my hand or at least I thought I did.

I lathered up his balls and the groin area on each side. I did hear him sigh as I handled his balls. I took care of the groin area first. I leaned in close, acting like I was getting a better view and I made sure he could feel my breath on his cock as I exhaled. I was very careful with the razor as I moved it over each testicle.

When I had completed my shaving, I leaned back and looked at his hairless crotch. It was beautiful and I was desperate to run my tongue over all the new smooth surfaces. I grabbed a towel and used the faucet to wet it before I whipped down the area I had just shaved.

I heard some very soft moans as I took ahold of dick and again and subtly tugged it again and applied lotion to all the areas I had just shaved. I knew at this point I was dragging this out as much as I could, I think he sensed it also. I made a quick decision and hoped it was the right one. I grabbed the base of his dick, leaned forward and took him in my mouth again. While I missed the manly, musty, smell from yesterday I loved how his hard, warm flesh felt in my mouth and against my tongue.

He groaned loudly. "Fuck that feels so good."

I took that as approval for what I had done and tried to get as much into my mouth as I could before slowly pulling my mouth back and leaving just the tip in my mouth to run my tongue over. I repeated this action several times while listening closely to his breathing and his moans. Once I was sure that his desire to finish would overcome any negative thoughts that it was a man sucking his dick, I decided to go exploring with my tongue.

I ran it around the head and then up down every vein I could find. I held the base of it with my hand and just gently moved my hand up and down while I did this. Once I had bathed his cock with my tongue, I removed my hand and used my tongue to explore his freshly shaving balls. Feeling that I had covered every inch of them I sucked one of them into my mouth and took his dick back in my hand.

"Jesus, there is no fucking way you just started doing this."

I decided to have a little fun with him and took my mouth off him but kept slowly jerking him.

"Want me to stop?"

"No fucking way. Suck my cock faggot!"

"I told you I am not a faggot. Besides that, isn't a nice thing to say." I smiled up at him as I said it, but I did mean what I said.

"Sorry, then suck my dick, cocksucker. Is that better."

"Much. Thank you." I immediately took as much of him in my mouth as I could and started bobbing my head up down.

"Fuck yes. Don't stop that!"

I had no intention of stopping but I did bring my other hand to his balls and slowly rubbed them. Between my two hands, and my mouth working him, his balls quickly tightened up and his dick stiffened even more, he would be cuming soon.

"I am going shoot my cum in your sissy cock sucking mouth." He shouted.

Hmm. Sissy cock sucking mouth. I kind of liked that so I worked his dick a little harder.

"Here it comes."

With that he started to shoot into the back of my throat. I moved my mouth back so I his cum would pulse out onto my tongue and I could truly taste him. It was a salty, tangy taste that if it wasn't cum, I might not have enjoyed it, but because it was, I savored it.

When he was done cuming I released his dick from my mouth and looked up at him. I made it a point that he could see me swallowing and smiled at him after I did. I slowly stood up reached for his hand and removed the waterproof covering from one hand and then the other. I then grabbed a towel, handed it to him and walked out the bathroom and into my room, closing the door behind me without saying a word about what had just happened.

I immediately texted Anne- Great advice Bestie. Just got another mouthful of dick and cum and it was amazing. Really wish I had started sucking dick a lot sooner. I added a smiling and winking emoji.

I looked for a second to see if she would respond immediately and when I didn't see the dots I flipped on the TV. I planned to hang out in my room for about a hour or so and then I would go down and start making some dinner for me and Zach. I actually had started to doze off when I felt my phone vibrate next to me.

Anne- Jesus you slut. You are going to turn into a cum whore if you aren't careful. A smiling, blushing, and winking emoji followed that. I want all the details later but right now tell me what happened afterwards, what did he say. Was he an asshole again?