Zach's Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I immediately replied- You make me smile. He hasn't said anything yet, mostly because I haven't given him the chance. I helped him shower, helped him shave his groin area, sucked his dick, handed him a towel and walked out without saying anything.

Anne- LOL, OMG, that is perfect girlfriend. Make sure you let me know how the evening goes. How about coffee again tomorrow but later, like 11:00, I am going to the gym with Kayla.

I responded- A gym date with Kayla? Have fun. I gave her winking emoji.

I did find it interesting that she didn't respond. Maybe it was a little bit of a date for real. I did a quick social media surfing on my phone and watched the first hour of Nicole Wallace's show. I remembered I need to switch some laundry over and that there was probably a bunch of towels in the bathroom I could throw in the washing machine. I stopped in the hall bathroom and gathered them up. I could hear the TV in Zach's room, but his door was closed.

I put dinner on the table. I had made some grilled chicken, rice and broccoli. I tried to eat fairly healthy most of the time. I yelled up the stairs and let Zach know it was ready. I looked at me but didn't say anything as he entered the kitchen.

"What do you want to drink? Water, beer, wine?" I asked.

"What are you having?"

"I think wine. I had a good run this morning, so I earned some wasted calories this evening."

"I am not much of wine drinker. How about a beer for me."

He went and sat at the table and I got our drinks. There was an awkward silence at the table as we both ate.

"This is pretty good. Thanks." He finally said.

"Glad you like it. Do you have any requests? Any favorites you would like to have? I tend to try and eat fairly healthy, but I am not real picky."

"I would love some meatloaf and mashed potatoes but outside of that I am the same. Not picky and healthy is good for me. I need to start getting back into shape."

"Okay. That will be tomorrows dinner. How about we earn it with a walk/run and legs and abs workout first thing in the morning tomorrow?"

"That sounds good. What time is first thing in the morning?"

"Let's say seven thirty."

We finished our meal and I cleared the table and cleaned the kitchen. He had moved back to the living room and was flipping through the channels. I checked to see if he needed anything, he didn't so I grabbed a water bottle and headed to bed.

Just as I started up the steps I heard. "Hey, thanks for all you help, with.... everything."

I replied with a quick "no problem."

Heading up the stairs I ran though what he had said and how he had said it. The hesitation before saying everything and how he had said everything. I wasn't sure if that was specific to the blow jobs, I had given him, maybe it was. We hadn't mentioned what had happened this afternoon. I wasn't sure what that meant but I hoped it meant he wanted more of them.

Climbing in my bed and turning Netflix I grabbed my phone to text Anne- Nothing to report this evening. Dinner was okay. He hasn't mentioned me sucking him off again. See you tomorrow. Have fun getting sweaty with Kayla.

It was a half hour later before I got a quick text back- Thanks for the update. See you tomorrow. Sleep well. Good night Girlfriend.

Interesting that she, again, had failed to respond to my teasing about Kayla. I wasn't sure what that meant. In fact, if you took out the good night girlfriend, it was a very matter of fact text without any of her normal joking and teasing. I might have to pry into that tomorrow.

I woke up just after six o'clock. I flipped the TV on and scrolled through my phone to kill some time before going on a walk/run with Zach. I finally climbed out of bed just before seven and stepped into the bathroom to pee, wash my face, and brush my teeth. It was fairly warm out for the middle of October so shorts and a tee shirt would be fine for a workout. Coming out of my room I saw Zach heading to his bathroom.

"Good Morning."

"Morning, we still working out?"

"If you are up to it?"

"Yes, I will be down in few minutes."

He came down about ten or fifteen minutes later. He was holding his running shoes and had socks stuffed into them. I helped him put them on and we walked out the door. I would normally run three to five miles but knew he might not be ready for that, so we did a slow two miles. He asked if we could walk one more and we did. We got back to the house and did a bunch of lunges, squats, and sit ups. The sun had come out and felt warm on our skin. By the time we were done we both had worked up a pretty good sweat.

"Want some water?" I asked as went into the house.

"Sure."

I went to the fridge and grabbed some water bottles. I opened one and poured it into his cup. He had sat in one of the chairs at the kitchen table. I grabbed my water bottle and sat in the other.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"Good, can we make this a regular thing? I really I needed to move my muscles, get the blood flowing, and sweat some, or a lot." He looked down and his sweat stained shirt and smiled.

"Sure. I work out almost every day. I am meeting Anne for coffee later this morning is there anything you need, besides some breakfast before I head out?"

He hesitated, but finally said. "I am going to need another shower."

"Yea, I guess you do." I smiled at him then I decided I was just going to throw it out there since neither of us had said anything about the end of yesterday's shower. "Do you want another full-service shower?"

His eyes widened as he realized what I was asking. There was a hesitation, but he looked right at me and said. "Yes."

My pulse rate took off and was beating as fast as it had when we were exercising. Zach had just told me he wanted me to suck his dick. The first two times I had just started doing it in the hopes that the pleasure he felt would outweigh any concern he had about who was doing it. I tried not to act to eager and got up from the table and headed towards the stairs.

He followed me up and I stopped at the linen closet and grabbed a few towels and brought them in bathroom. The covers he used to keep the gloves on his hands were still in there. I moved to the side to let him enter. I realized neither one of had said anything since he had said yes to wanting a full-service shower.

He was standing in front of the bathtub and started to fumble with pulling his shirt off. I reached out and grabbed the bottom of it and pulled it over his head and arms. When we stood face to face like this it was obvious how much taller and broader, he was compared to me. With the shirt gone I could see there was still some sweat on his chest and abdomen.

Still nothing had been said and I reached out and grabbed his gym shorts, and kneeling down, I pulled them down and off his legs. While still kneeling, I removed his shoes and socks. I picked up a faint musty aroma now that my face was pretty much in line with his crotch and only inches away. When I started to remove his boxer briefs the scent was stronger and as his hard cock popped free, I gasped. His groin area and balls were wet with his sweat.

Quickly pulling his briefs off him I went from kneeling on one knee to both knees. I was a little worried that what I was getting ready to do would make him think I was a bigger perv, than he probably already did, but I didn't care. I buried my face into his groin area and my tongue began to lick the sweat off him. When I finished that, I started licking his ball sweat. The taste and aroma were overpowering, and I couldn't get enough of it.

"Wholly fuck, you are a dirty cocksucker. I thought that would happen after you washed me off." He exclaimed.

If my mouth wasn't full of one of his nuts I would have smiled and laughed. Yes, I thought, I am a dirty cocksucker and I love it. I moved my hand to his shaft and wrapped it around and started the gentle tugs at the base. I figured out he really liked that. After sucking his other ball into my mouth, I moved my tongue to his dick in hopes in getting any last tastes of his sweat and to feel those amazing veins on it.

"Suck my dick you sissy!" He ordered.

So, I did. I engulfed his hard cock, that was actually throbbing right now, into my mouth and bobbed up and down on it. As much as I loved how it felt I was missing the taste of his sweat and I remembered where there was more. While continuing to slowly stroke him with my hand I moved my mouth to his lower stomach and lapped up the sweat that was there. This was the first time my mouth had been anywhere on him besides his dick and balls so I was a little worried how he would respond.

I felt the tip of his fingers run through my hair. It felt good, kind of intimate, and I heard him sigh. Then I began to feel him pressing down on my head. I took the hint and my mouth moved back onto his cock and bobbed my head up and down while swirling my tongue on the head of it.

"Jesus, you can suck a dick. Keep doing that."

It was a big turn on to hear him say things like that and my own dick was rock hard. I suddenly realized while this would be the third day in a row, I gotten him off, I had not had an orgasm myself in a while. I was definitely going to have to jerk off soon. My thoughts were interrupted as I felt his dick stiffen and grow slightly.

"Fuck, almost there sissy. Keep fucking sucking slut."

Why did the degrading comments turn me on so much and make me want to please him so much? I used my mouth and both hands to bring him to orgasm.

I heard "Wholly FUCK!" and then my mouth was flooded with his cum again. I tried to get it all, but some did leak past and onto my chin. As he softened and I released him from my mouth I looked up and used a finger to scoop the cum off my chin and into my mouth.

"Yummy." I smiled at him as I said it. I wasn't sure if his eyes registered arousal or disgust.

"Into the shower" I directed and reached for the gloves to cover his hands. He stepped in and I turned the water on.

I quickly washed him and when I got to his groin, I worked his dick and balls but didn't get much of a response, so I finished up, removed his hand covers and gave him a towel. I picked up another towel and helped him dry off. When that was done, again, I didn't say anything about what had just happened and left the bathroom to take my own shower.

I was in the kitchen eating my toast and yogurt when he came down.

"What would you like for breakfast? Want any coffee?"

"Coffee and a bagel would be great. Thanks."

I got up and poured the coffee and put the bagel together for him. "I am going out in a bit. I will be home for lunch."

"Where are you going? Want some company? I would love to get out of the house."

I hadn't thought about that, except for the two walk/runs we had done the last couple days, he hadn't left the house since being discharged from the hospital.

"Uh, I am meeting Anne for coffee. I get the feeling she wants to chat about some personal things." Maybe we can find a reason to go out late this afternoon?" I lied a little. I wanted to be able to talk to Anne about Zach without him there.

"Okay." I could tell he wanted to say something else but was hesitating.

I grabbed my stuff and headed out the door telling him I would be back in time to make some lunch and, if he wanted, he could go with me to the grocery store later to have a reason to get out of the house.

This time I arrived first to the coffee shop, got coffees for both of us and found a table in the back. I figured it would be good to be away from others prying ears. Anne arrived about five minutes later and I could tell she had been working out.

Her hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing gym clothes. When we were on duty, she typically worked out in bagging stuff. Today she had on much tighter stuff. I could tell her sports bra was holding her breasts tight to chest but there was plenty of cleavage. The yoga pants she was wearing showed the curves of her hips pretty well and I made a mental note to check out her ass as she walked away later.

"Sorry for running a little late."

"No, worries. I haven't been here long myself. How was your workout?"

She picked up her drink and took a sip. "It was good, but I am dead. Kayla is a beast in the gym."

"Yea, she looks it. So how are things going with you two?"

"Good, honestly I miss working with you, but I could work with her on a regular basis." She adverted her eyes as she talked, and her cheeks reddened some also.

"That is good. Um, anything else going on there? Be honest." I figured it was best to just ask.

"I swear, I don't know. There is a vibe, definitely, and after Bob told me about wanting to watch, it is crossing my mind."

"Good for you. Has Bob said anything more about that?"

She smiled but her eyes looked down at her coffee cup. Then she leaned forward and said. "Last night, he asked to watch me get myself off." She almost whispered that.

I quietly responded. "Did you? If you did, how did you do it? Was that the first time you had done that in front of him?" I was getting a little turned on by this conversation. I was also checking out Anne's cleavage I realized.

Her face was very red. "I did. I laid in the middle of our bed. I was wet before I even started, I used my fingers first but then pulled out my vibrator. I felt so kinky, and so turned on knowing, he was watching me."

"Wow. What did Bob do? Did he like it?"

"He loved it. He fucked me right after, umm, doggie style which he hadn't done in a pretty long time and his dick was harder than it has been in years." Her voice had gotten a little louder as she said this, and she seemed a little excited to be telling me this. "And this morning, he kissed me goodbye. I honestly don't remember the last time he did that."

"That is pretty hot, I have to tell you!" I responded. The image of Anne on all fours with Bob behind her was a turn on. For a brief second, I was also jealous of Anne being taken in that position.

"Which part? Me getting myself off, Bob fucking me doggie style, or his dick being harder than it had been years?" She grinned at me.

"Yes." I smiled back.

"Speaking of hard dick. How is Zach's dick doing?"

"It is doing great. I sucked him off again this morning." The fact that I was looking right at her as I said it was a little shocking to me. I was openly talking about doing something I had hidden my desire to do for years.

"Three days in a row. Wow. Are you trying to make up for the ten to fifteen years you wanted to be a cocksucker but weren't?" She had a big smile on her face. "So serious question. Do you want to do more than suck his dick?"

"What do you mean? Like date him. Honestly, no. He is still pretty much an asshole and he is a man. I am not attracted to him romantically but, he is fucking hot there is no denying that."

"That wasn't really what I meant but that is interesting to hear. I was thinking about other... ah... things." She blushed as she said things.

"Oh, um. I honestly hadn't really thought about that." Which was mostly true. Having anal sex with a man had never really been a part of my fantasies. There was a submissiveness part of it that was a little bit of a turn on but that always lost out the to fear of how much I worried it would hurt.

"Hmm, you sure about that girlfriend?" Anne smiled at me.

"Yes, mostly. Have, uh you ever done that?"

"A long time ago."

"Did it hurt?" I quickly asked.

"The first time, yes, a lot. But we did it a few more times and we learned that lube and patience can make a big difference. And for men it is different, I hear it is more pleasurable for you all."

"Was this with Bob?"

"Oh hell no. Bob is pretty vanilla, or at least he has always acted like he was. This was the guy I dated right before him. He was very adventurous, unfortunately he didn't limit his adventures to just me. That is why we broke up."

"Interesting. I think I want to hear more about him, but I need to go. I told Zach I would be back in time to make his lunch."

Anne started laughing. "You are every man's dream. First you blow him and then you make him a sandwich. Good for you princess!" She winked after that and we got up and exchanged hugs and promised to text each other later. I let Anne go in front of me so I would get a chance to check out her ass in her leggings and I wasn't disappointed at what I saw.

I got home just after twelve and found Zach on the couch. As I walked to the kitchen I asked if a turkey sandwich would be okay for lunch and he said yes. I was pulling all the stuff out to make them when he walked in the kitchen.

"How did coffee with Anne go? Does she know, I mean, have you, have you told her what we are doing?" He asked nervously.

It made me laugh a little at how he had asked that. I thought I would tease him back. "Of course, she knows." I stopped for a beat and watched his eyes widen. "That you are staying here, and I am helping you. Pretty sure everyone in the fire department knows that."

"That wasn't what I meant."

"Oh, what do you mean then?"

"You know what I mean."

I wanted to hear him say it. I wanted to hear what he would call it.

"I don't." It was all I could do to keep a straight face as I said that.

"Yes, you do. But fine. Does she know you are sucking my dick?"

I smiled. "Oh that. Yes."

"Will she keep it a secret? I really don't want anyone to know." He was anxious and his tone was much more of a plea than a question.

"Yes, she will. This may surprise you, but I don't really want anyone to know either. Anne is my best friend and we share things. She supports this even though we both think you are an asshole." I smiled again at him. I carried our plates into the living room and flipped on Emergency and we took our seats.

"Yea, well if I am asshole why are you doing it?" He was defensive.

"Because your hot as fuck, you dick is amazing, and I like being your dirty cock sucking sissy."

He laughed at that and started eating his sandwich.

"Isn't the occupational therapist coming this afternoon?"

"Yes. She is supposed to be here at 2:00."

"Okay, and you are going to behave yourself, right? Was this morning enough for you to be able to control yourself? Or do I need to plan time to suck you off before she gets here?"

His cheeks flushed. "I should be okay."

"Are you sure? Dixie is wearing her white dress this episode and I know that gets you going!" I smiled at him and cockeyed and eyebrow.

"Yes, it does but I think I will be okay."

I suddenly had an idea and I reached for my phone and texted Anne- Hey, I think I am going to have a small Halloween Party here. I am going to need your help with my costume.

Anne texted back immediately- Okay, that sounds fun. What is your costume going to be?

Something that I think Zach will really like. Dixie from emergency- I responded.

She sent back a smiling emoji.

"Um, I was thinking though, what if I decide I need some, ah, help later, like after she leaves?
Zach suddenly asked.

"Whenever you need it, just let me know, I will be glad to help you."

,