Zack and Emily Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you. Me too."

"I have another confession," I tell her. She looks at me and waits. "I watch a lot of porn. You know, single horny guy. I'm not embarrassed by it."

"Nor should you be. I do. We all do."

"The reason I bring it up is that while I hope to need it less, it will always be something I am into. I'm hoping my partner is ok with that. I want to be able to watch it and if she happens upon me doing so it's either no big deal or she joins in the fun. I enjoy watching and don't want it to upset her or make her feel that she's not enough because it's not about that at all. It also helps with ideas."

"I am very pro porn, and yes it's great for ideas. I watch more than you probably think. Most girls do. It's for us too!"

"I'm very happy to hear that. More and more I see couples filming their sexcapades and posting to Onlyfans, porn sites, etc. They have no shame in sharing their sex lives with strangers. That's what I want. Well, not the sharing for the world to see part, but the part where who I am with is comfortable enough to do all kinds of crazy things like that and have sex be the biggest part of the relationship."

She looks me dead in the eyes. "Me too."

She doesn't break eye contact as I lean in slowly to kiss her. I stop half way and wait to see what she does. She nods her head. I continue and kiss her lightly for a few seconds as I put my hand on her knee. The energy between us is insane. I pull back, looking into her eyes as I do.

"Well that was...."

"Perfect," she interjects.

We continue talking and laying it all out. What each of us is looking for and there is not a single thing we disagree on. It's kind of crazy. Our hands constantly touch and rub the other's leg or arm. We lean in close and kiss every so often. After some time we hear the bartender make last call. We have been talking for hours and it seemed like minutes. We talked so much we only had two drinks each the whole time.

"Well, this night turned out better than I could have ever expected."

"For me too," she says with a little smile." I'm glad I came back into the bar."

"I'd love to see you again."

"I would like that too."

We exchange numbers and get ready to leave. "Are you really not going to try to take me home tonight?"

"Well, the thought did cross my mind based on how our conversation went, but I truly am not in any rush. If I'm right about this, and I think I am, we will have plenty of time to do that. I am just happy that someone like you exists. It's enough for me tonight."

"What if I told you it wasn't for me?"

"You sure? Honestly, no pressure at all. If nothing else happened tonight this would still be a contender for top day all time for me."

"You are right about this. It will be what you and I are both looking for. It's kind of early to tell you tonight that we will be sharing our lives the way we talked about forever, but unless something crazy happens this is going to be a good thing. This is what I want. This is what you want. I don't see a reason to go slow here. Do you?"

"I do not. I just didn't want to rush anything and for you to be sure of your decision. We basically had many dates in one and skipped a lot of the traditional steps."

"Fuck traditional," she replies. "I am sure." I smile and kiss her. "And if we had many dates in one then it would be time anyways, right?"

"You make a very good point." I pull back, our faces a few inches apart and my hands on each side of her waist. Time to just say it. "I would love nothing more than to go back to your place or mine and fuck you until you tap out."

"Fuck," she replies. She bites her lower lip before leaning in and kissing me. "I drove and live 15 minutes away. And I don't think I'll be the one tapping out." I let out a little laugh.

"Perfect, I took an Uber here and would love to go back to your place."

"Let's get going. I'm so horny, but I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."

I settle up the tab and the bartender gives me a job well done head nod. Emily comes back after a couple of minutes and somehow looks more beautiful than before with her hair now down but over to one side -- something I always find sexy.

"Ready," she asks as she grabs her things.

"Yes."

We leave and she drives us back to her place. She lives in a condo she bought a couple of years ago. It has a lot of modern décor and art and is very clean. I can tell she has good taste. She grabs two bottles of beer from the fridge and guides me to the living room couch. We sit down and take a drink. We look at each other without saying anything. As I finish my second sip she grabs the beer out of my hands and sets both on her table, pushes me back on the couch, and straddles my lap before kissing me. We make out for a bit as I run my hands along her body, tucking her hair behind her ear every so often and lightly running my fingertips along her skin. She grabs my hand and puts it on her ass. I take the hint and rub it and lightly spank her as we continue to make out. I decide to go for it and put my hand under the back of her dress. I feel her ass and continue to move up. As my hand gets to her waist I realize she isn't wearing any underwear. She pulls back and smiles.

"I never wear panties on a first date and wanted it to be a surprise."

"I love it. I also don't wear panties on the first date." She laughs and continues kissing me.

I resume rubbing, and lightly spanking, her ass and moving my hands along her body as we continue kissing. I then remember that she has a butt plug in. I move my hand to touch it and feel that it's a jeweled one. I very lightly tug on it as she lets out a little moan. She pulls away again and drops to her knees in front on me as I sit back on the couch. I still cannot process how this is happening right now. She grabs my belt and begins to unbuckle. I did not tell her about my crotchless briefs and hope she likes my surprise. After unbuckling my belt she undoes the button to my jeans and pulls the zipper down. My dick is immediately visible.

"So you weren't lying about not wearing panties."

"You'll see."

She pulls my pants down as I lift my butt slightly and sees the briefs with my dick sticking out of the hole in front of them. She stares for a couple of seconds before looking back up at me.

"Crotchless briefs? I didn't know these were made for guys."

"I didn't either until a couple of years ago. I pretty much wear these or nothing at all."

"I love them. Easy access. Keep them on or take them off?"

"On is good for now."

She smiles, leans down, and takes me into her mouth. As I get harder and harder she sucks slowly, using her tongue as she moves up and down, looking up at me every so often and smiling with my dick in her mouth. Then out of nowhere she deep throats me until her nose is touching my stomach and holds it there for a few seconds. My head falls back and my eyes roll up. I have never experienced my entire dick being in a girl's mouth. It's incredible. She comes back up and looks at me. I put my finger under her chin and lightly pull her towards me. I kiss her softly then with tongue. I love kissing a girl right after my dick has been in her mouth. I break away and she takes me all the way in her mouth again. We repeat deep throating and kissing a few times. After a couple of minutes I lightly grab her arm and pull her back up onto my lap. She is still wearing her dress. We kiss as I reach down and guide myself to the entrance of her pussy. I look at her and she nods.

"Condom," I ask.

"No. I need to feel all of you. I'm on the pill."

I enter her slowly as we resume kissing. Her pussy is so tight and wet. She moves up and down slowly as we lightly kiss and look into each other's eyes while she runs her hands through my hair and along my face while I continue running my hands along her body. I pull her top down and as suspected she is not wearing a bra.

"So you came out to meet me wearing nothing but this dress, shoes, and a plug in your ass? You are simply amazing."

She continues riding me as she answers. "Since my boobs aren't big I don't wear bras that much. When I want to go commando I sometimes do wear one, but tonight I was feeling a little daring so I skipped both and put in a plug. Figured best case scenario we get to this point and worst case I would come home and masturbate the night away. It's not that uncommon for me to skip both, especially when in a horny mood."

"You can do that forever as far as I'm concerned." She is looking at me but I can tell she is thinking.

"We'll see."

As she continues to move her perfect pussy up and down my dick I lean in and suck on her nipples, massaging her tits at the same time. We fuck for a few minutes before she gets up and extends her arm.

"Let's go to the bedroom."

I grab her hand and get up. As we walk to her room she lifts her dress over her head and tosses it aside, looking back at me. What a sight. She has the smallest and tightest little ass. Her body is toned but not muscular. She leads me to her bed and lightly pushes me back onto it.

"Wait right here. I'll be right back."

She leaves the room. I take off everything except my briefs and sit on the bed waiting for her. She returns after not long. As she walks in I see a tail hanging through the gap in her legs and smile. It is a raccoon style one -- gray with black strips and hangs down to her knees.

"You said earlier that you wished I had it in."

"I did. Now get over here."

I lie back on the bed as she climbs on top of me. We just kiss for a bit as our bodies rub against each other.

"I want to play with that tail." She slides off of me and gets on all fours on the bed. I sit up and get on my knees behind her. I grab the tail and lift up, playing with it for a few seconds before I slowly insert myself into her wet pussy. As I move in and out slowly I lightly tug on the tail, making sure not to pull it out, and rub the end of it along her ass as I fuck her. Her moans make me harder as I speed up.

"Spank me."

I decide to skip the light first spank and go for it. I spank her ass with about medium force as she looks back over her shoulder with a smile. I alternate cheeks and spank her just as hard a few times.

"Harder."

I smile and spank her very hard, as hard as I feel comfortable doing. She yelps a little.

"Too hard?"

"No. Again," she grunts. "And pull my hair. I really like that."

I wrap her hair around my hand, pull it back, and spank her ass while I continue fucking her. I do this for a while before she pulls away and turns around. She leans down and sucks my dick right after it leaves her pussy.

After a bit she lies back on the bed and I climb on top of her. I look into her eyes as I re-enter her. I start slow and slowly build up speed as she wraps her legs around me, locking them with her feet.

"Harder."

I listen and pull almost all the way out and thrust hard into her as she moans. I repeat this a few times before resuming fucking her and keeping that speed. As I do I run my left hand along her body up to her throat and lightly caress it. I move my hand down toward her tits but before I can get there she grabs my arm and puts my hand back on her throat. I look at her and she nods. I wrap my hand around it and lightly squeeze as I fuck her amazing pussy. Her hands are on my back, her fingers digging in. I decide to squeeze a little harder and see if she's ok with it. I do and she just digs her fingers in harder. I squeeze more, until the point before it gets too rough and continue my pace. We continue staring into each other's eyes as we fuck.

I take my hand off of her throat and move the hair out of her eyes before lying on top of her completely and fucking her while I moan into her ear. I pull out and tell her to turn around again after a few minutes. She does and I immediately resume fucking her, grabbing her hair again. I go harder and harder until I am at the pace I was when on top of her. I grab and pull her ass into me, fucking her almost as hard as I can.

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum," she says. I don't change anything I'm doing.

"Fuuuuuucccckkkkkkkk," she says right before letting out a loud moan. As she's cumming I pull her ass towards me and thrust into her as deep as I can. I leave my dick deep inside of her as she continues to orgasm, her body twitching as she moans. When she's done she pulls away, turns around, and sucks my dick. I look and notice that she bit and drooled into her sheets while I was behind her.

She moves up and we make out as she pushes me onto my back. She climbs on top of me and moves my dick to her pussy with her hand before lowering herself down onto it. She rides me and moans while I grab and squeeze her tits. She leans down and kisses me before slightly pulling away while still fucking me. I grab her throat and squeeze while guiding her body up and down by it. I just met this girl a few hours ago and now she is on top of me riding my dick as I guide her up and down with my hand squeezed tightly around her throat. Oh how things can change.

I grab her body and guide her onto the bed before climbing on top of her and continue to fuck her. I grab her legs and put them up on my shoulders. She stares at me while I hold her legs in place and pound her pussy as hard as I can.

"I'm gonna cum."

"I wanna see it. Cum on my tits."

That's all I need. I pull out, scoot up to where my dick is above her tits, and start stroking. After not long the first rope comes out and lands across her left tit. I move and aim toward her right tit and release a second. I continue alternating and also getting some in between her tits as well as her neck and stomach. She watches and looks up at me when I'm done.

"Fuck. That was amazing. You are good at that, sir"

"Well, I had an excellent partner."

She smiles. "And that's a lot of cum."

"Yeah, I guess. I've always had very large loads. It can be fun sometimes." I lie down next to her.

"Sometimes? I love it and it will always be fun to me." She cozies up next to me and puts her arm over my chest while lightly scratching it with her fingertips. I can feel my cum touching my chest as she does.

"Tell me your ultimate fantasy," she says.

"You sure? It's pretty out there."

"You just fucked and came all over me. I'm pretty sure."

"Alright. You asked for it." She scoots up and lies on her side with her arm on the bed, her hand holding up her head and staring at me as I begin.

"My biggest fantasy is to pick you up here, by the way I'm done saying whoever I'm with or partner. It's you from now on."

She smiles.

"I want to pick you up here very late at night or early in the morning, however you look at it, like one or two in the morning. You would come down your back stairs and meet me in the alley where I will be waiting in my car. Now here's the thing. You would be completely nude. No clothes of any kind. No shoes, no jewelry, nothing at all. Not even a hair tie. I want you one hundred percent completely nude. Not a single thing on your body."

"Oh my," she says. I can tell she is turned on.

"Just wait."

"Please continue."

"You would walk to my car very slowly and only look at me as you did, not caring about who might see you. You would get in and sit down spreading your legs wide open with one foot on the door handle area and the other on the center console, exposing yourself completely and would stay like that as I drive us out of town."

Her breathing gets a little heavier.

I would drive us to some random motel that I found ahead of time. One of those where you park right in front of your room door - a seedy crappy one. Although we can park in front of our door we would park as far away as we could in the lot and walk to the room slowly. Once we got in the room you would immediately get on your knees in front of the mirror, drop your face down onto the dirty carpet, put your hands and forearms behind your back, and put your ass up high for me. You will have prepared before you left so I would enter your ass in one stroke after lubing my cock a little. I would leave it there for you to feel for a bit then would start fucking it.

After a while of both sides of your face being rubbed into the dirty carpet while I pumped in and out of your ass I would grab your hair and yank you up by it so that you would be looking at yourself in the mirror as I fucked you. Your arms would stay behind your back the entire time unless I told you otherwise. They wouldn't be tied together and you would be responsible for making sure they stay there. If you needed to get up I would lift you by your hair. This means that you would not be allowed to touch any part of yourself the entire time. There is no vaginal or clitoral stimulation allowed by either of us. If you cum it will be from anal only."

"Jesus Christ," she whispers.

"After that you would lie completely flat on the carpet on your front while I continue to fuck you and hold you up by your hair so you can see the look on your face. After I am done fucking you in front of the mirror I would lift you by your hair and bring you to my dick to clean it off. I would then sit with my ass at the edge of the bed and spread my legs while leaning back onto my elbows. You would kneel in front of me and eat my ass for at least 15 minutes straight without stopping, arms behind your back still. As you ate it you would be looking at me the entire time, never breaking eye contact.

After that I have always wanted a one hour blowjob. You would lick, suck, and worship my cock for one hour, again never breaking eye contact with me the whole time. Your arms can hold you up if need be during this, but you can only use your mouth. You would alternate between sucking, licking, and rubbing my cock over every single inch of your face for the entire hour, very slow the entire time. I would then fuck your ass in missionary with you spread eagle and your hands behind your head where they would stay until I said otherwise. When I was ready I would cum all over your face and hair. It would be a week's worth that I saved by only edging leading up to it. You would leave my cum where it lands and never touch it.

I would then stick my dick right back into your ass and kiss you while I fucked you, tasting my cum until I was ready to cum again. When ready I would cum on your face once more. When done we would drive back without you cleaning up in any way and get you home hopefully before the sun comes up, or maybe hopefully not. I would drop you back off in your alley and leave you as soon as you got out of my car. When you got back into your condo you would go straight to bed without washing up until you fall asleep.

Emily is staring at me, mouth agape.

"Too much," I ask.

"No, just very detailed. It's pretty hot, though."

"Well, it's my ultimate fantasy. I think about it often."

"So I'm basically like a living sex doll that only gets fucked in the ass?"

"Kind of, I guess."

"Why the no touching myself? I mean, I'm not against it. Just wondering."

"I like seeing an untouched and neglected pussy during sex sometimes -- something about the restraint for a woman to not touch her clit. It's always been very hot to me. I'm not really sure where it came from. I very much love watching a girl cum over and over by getting eaten out and girls getting creampied in her pussy as well. It just goes back and forth."

"I like the seedy dirty motel part. It's kinky. Same with the multiple facials. All of it is, but those stood out."

"Not the fact that you would be completely nude the whole time, including in a car for a while?"

"Well, I have no issues being nude. I am very comfortable in my own skin and like my body. Plus it would be late and dark. I also enjoy some rough play as you may have noticed. So yeah, I'll give it some thought. I think it could potentially be fun, especially if it makes you extremely horny."