Zack and Emily Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are simply amazing," I tell her before kissing her.

"I don't wear many clothes at home to be honest. Sometimes I'll just be wearing boy shorts and nothing else, sometimes just a shirt with nothing else, and I enjoy being completely naked sometimes too."

This woman can't possibly be any more perfect for me. "This may shock you, but I completely support that," I say with little smile.

"I bet you do," she says with a snicker before kissing me.

"Since I only wear crotchless briefs or nothing at all, when I am home I have just them on, briefs and a shirt, or am naked. I don't know why, but I like seeing my dick out all day and sometimes edge for long periods or very lightly touch myself throughout the day."

"Well, this may shock you, but I completely support that," she says with another smile.

"Once in a while I'll see how long I can go without putting on any clothes. Since I don't have any pets or many responsibilities, and prefer to be home most of the time, I can go days. My record is one week straight."

"You stayed naked for a full week?"

"Yup. I planned it all out. I made sure I had all the food I needed and everything like that as well as taking out my trash the second before I got nude. I made sure to only eat foods that would not stink up my garbage can too bad so I wouldn't be forced to end it early. I didn't have any plans or obligations and decided to try one full week and did it. I even made sure to not have any kind of packages delivered. I thought of everything that I could control."

"Wow, that's amazing. You didn't get bored?"

"No. Since I love TV and movies I just binge watched so much stuff. Plus it was exciting to me to see how long I can go and I got hornier and hornier along the way. There was so much jerking off."

"What about work?"

"Since I work from home it was easy. All meetings are audio only. My co-workers had no idea I was naked the whole time I was talking to them. I would actually jerk off or edge slowly during meetings to make them more fun. I still do that once in a while after I found it makes meetings not as awful as most are."

"I love that."

"I didn't wear a single thing. No socks, no watch, nothing. I was completely nude for the full seven days. Actually it was about seven days and a few hours. Eventually I had to take out my garbage as my place started stinking to the point where air freshener wasn't helping and I decided it had been long enough. When it came time to put on clothes I was very hesitant. I just kept looking at my naked body and got sad that it was ending. When I put on boxers for the first time in a week it felt kind of odd. After I threw on a shirt and shorts I felt like I had a ton of clothes on."

"I bet. I have had days where I stayed naked after waking up until I had to go somewhere, but never a full day. Maybe something to try sometime."

"I would not be opposed." She smiles at me.

"I also once went two months straight without wearing any kind of underwear. Not one pair the whole time. I just wanted to see if I could do for a month and after that passed I figured I'd see how long I could go for. After two months I missed my crotchless boxers and how they gave a little snugness around my dick."

"You are something else Zack. Freaky and I love it."

"Same to you. I think we're going to have a lot of fun together."

"I can't wait."

"Ok, your turn. What's your ultimate fantasy?"

"Ok. This is my deepest darkest secret that I've never told anyone. Not even my best girlfriends."

"I'm honored."

"I can't believe I'm gonna say this out loud. Promise you won't judge?"

"I told you earlier -- never. I want you to be able to tell me any single thing. Don't ever hold anything back."

"Ok. I want to be led into a room blindfolded. When in the room I want to be undressed very slowly until I am left in some bondage rope or cupless/crotchless lingerie, stockings, and stilettos that I will have on. By the way, I love wearing that kind of stuff under my clothes sometimes, especially at work. It makes me feel sexy."

"I bet."

"I want the blindfold and everything else left on and to be led to a bed or whatever is in the room to have sex on. I want to be eaten out in a very slow teasing manner, having my clit barely touched and only lightly grazed for a while before it's licked faster and faster until I cum. I then want to have very slow passionate sex in missionary while getting lightly kissed all over my body. After a while I want the sex to turn a little rougher with some spanking, light slapping, and some hair pulling in doggystyle. After a good amount of time of sex in every position, when getting fucked from behind with my hair being pulled back, I want the blindfold ripped off and to see that a bunch of people have been watching the whole time. I guess I will know they are there as it will be obvious once we begin this, but I will try to forget and I won't see or hear them while getting fucked. I want them to be complete strangers. I want them to watch me, and for me to look into their faces, as you cum in my pussy. I will then kneel down on the ground."

She pauses and looks at me. I just nod.

"When kneeling down I want all of the guys that watched to make their way to me and jerk off until they all cum all over me as your cum leaks out of me onto the floor. Like 10 or more guys, maybe even 20. I want to be completely covered from head to toe. I will get dressed, leaving the cum all over me, go home, shower, and would like for you and I to have very gentle passionate sex before falling asleep in each other's arms. It's not as detailed as yours, but that is something I think about often. I'm sure I'll think of more specific things to add in."

I look at her and cannot believe how amazing this woman is. She just shared something that most would be embarrassed to share. "Wow. It seems we both like you having lots of cum on yourself. I cannot wait to help you with that."

"You don't mind the part about it being from a bunch of strangers?"

"Not at all. You will find out that I am not a jealous person. In fact, some other fantasies I have are threesomes, with both another guy and another girl, and to watch you get fucked by other guys if that is something you would be open to. I enjoy watching bukkake videos and would love to watch you get covered, especially if it will turn you on. I'm not blowing smoke here. I mean it. If something turns you on I would love for you to tell me about it so we can do it. If it doesn't involve crap we will make it happen."

"How the hell are you single," she asks me.

I shrug. "I don't really try too hard as I didn't think someone out there wants what I want. And to echo what you said earlier I don't want to get rejected due to my kinks so it's easier to not put myself in a situation where I might be. I am so glad I was wrong about you not being out there."

"Me too."

"So what kind of porn do you watch? What's your favorite?"

"Well, that's tough. It changes, but for a while now the stuff I find myself watching more of is when girls walk around in public completely naked, anal only, and sloppy blowjobs where the girl deep throats and rubs the dick and spit all over her face during it."

"I wonder where your fantasy came from," Emily jokes. "I've seen the naked walking in public stuff. Those girls must have the zero concern for getting in trouble and have no insecurities, but it's fun to watch people's reactions to it. I'm not sure if I could ever do something like that. The anal only stuff I get, especially for a guy. I enjoy watching a girl take it in her ass too. The cock rubbing on the face thing is dirty and hot."

She didn't say public nudity was off the table, I think to myself. Only that she's not sure. Man, I hope one day she is open to doing it.

"I hope the reason for not being sure if you could do it is nothing about insecurities, because, well, look at you."

"I'm not full of myself, but I know I'm attractive and have a nice body. I exercise a lot and eat very healthy. It's not about that for me. And like I said I have no issues being nude. I actually like showing off a little to strangers sometimes and to be seen. The main things I think about are getting in trouble or for my family to somehow see it. I know that part shouldn't be too much of a worry as my parents can barely use a computer, but you never know. Someone may come across a picture or video someone took and share and then down the line it gets seen by someone that knows or recognizes me and so on. I also don't know if I want a bunch of people seeing me nude. I won't rule it out though."

"I definitely understand the getting caught part. Most of the stuff I see is with girls in Europe, in places where there are probably no consequences for that. I also completely understand people you know seeing it. I am not as comfortable with my body as much as you are and I would be mortified if a friend or family saw something of me walking around naked outside. I just enjoy watching a completely nude girl walking in a sea of clothed people."

"It's hot, but pretty crazy."

"When you say you like to show off to strangers sometimes what does that mean?"

"Sometimes I'll wear very short dresses with no panties and bend over in random places, hoping someone sees a little bit. Or sometimes I'll wear a loose fitting shirt with no bra and lean down so people see my tits while I act oblivious. I also sometimes wear low rise jeans with no panties and squat in public places so my butt sticks out. It turns me on sometimes to know people see my body and maybe masturbate to it later."

"You miss might be an exhibitionist."

"Kind of, I guess. Just a little though. Showing a little nipple, butt crack, or a small part of my pussy is different than walking around outside completely naked. Plus I can claim ignorance with the subtle flashing."

"Do you think there are pictures out there of you doing that stuff?"

"You know....I never thought about that." She is staring into space and thinking. "The more I think about it, it's kind of hot actually, someone having a pic of down my shirt or of my ass. I hope they enjoy it and pleasure themselves to it if they do have one."

"I'm sure they do. How about you? What is your favorite porn to watch?"

"Lately I've really been into girls getting DPd, bukkake, hence my fantasy, and amateur threesomes, or more amateur stuff in general. I just find it hotter than the directed stuff."

"I very much enjoy those too, especially DPs."

"There's just something about watching a girl sandwiched between two guys getting pleased in both holes and being the center of attention. I also enjoy watching lesbian porn."

"Yeah, me too."

She laughs. "Shocker."

"Have you ever had a threesome?"

"Twice. Both were with a different guy I was with at the time and both were with another girl. The first one was a little awkward but fun and the second one was great. I don't think of myself as bisexual, but I did really enjoy touching and being touched by another woman. I would definitely do it again. I don't sexuality is black and white. There's a lot of gray."

"How Kinsey of you."

A serious expression comes across her face. "You did not just say that. Are you serious right now? I love reading about him and his work. It's crazy that you just brought that up."

"I share his beliefs. Do I love having sex with women and is almost all of the porn I watch based around a woman or women? Yes. Once in a while, though, I will watch and see a guy and think damn, he's very attractive. Sometimes I'll see a dick and wonder what it would feel like in my ass or mouth." As I am talking about this I get hard again. Emily sees and immediately climbs on top of me, guiding me into her pussy as she gets into position. She takes me in until she is resting on my balls and moans when I am fully inside of her. She begins to fuck me hard and fast. She is in her own world fucking me for a couple of minutes, eyes closed, before she lets out a very loud moan. She lies down on my chest with her mouth right next to my ear as her orgasm rips through her body. I don't say a word or move an inch while I listen to her breathe fast and remain still as her breathing gets slower and slower.

"Sorry, that just got me so horny."

"Sorry? That was fucking great. I'm here for that anytime you need it." She leans up a little, smiles, and kisses me before lying back down.

"Would you really fuck another guy?"

"I would definitely consider the right one in the right situation."

"Watching two guys have sex has never really done anything for me, but you talking about it like this really got me going."

"Well maybe we can do something about that someday."

"Your turn again." She moves down and takes my dick into her mouth. After a bit of sucking she deep throats me for a while. When she pulls away she rubs my dick all over her face, spit going all over it first. She even grabs the base and lightly smacks her face with it. This girl knows what she's doing.

"Like that?"

I nod my head while watching.

She smiles and repeats this for a while with saliva building up on her face. "I'm gonna cum."

As I cum she deep throats me. My cum goes straight into her throat. When I finish she lifts up, moves up to my face, lies on my chest, and stares at me with her face about a foot from mine. She lets the saliva and cum dangle from her mouth and face into my mouth before kissing me very sloppily.

She pulls away and looks at me. "I can't wait to do all the things with you."

"Neither can I."