Zack Meets Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny began to look nervous. She called her friends together and said something to them. They broke up their game and headed to their house. I had to wonder what happened. Who were these guys watching them? Did the girls know them? Were these guys bothering them?

I knew something was wrong, I felt it in my gut. I decided to call Jenny. She didn't need to know where I was. I just wanted to hear her voice.

"Hello," Jenny answered. I said hello.

"Zack, I was just thinking about you. I wish you were here. I miss you so much. What made you call?"

"I miss seeing you and holding you. I got a feeling in my gut that something may not be right, so I decided to call you. Is everything all right with you and the girls?" As far as I knew, Jenny had never lied to me. There was a long pause before she answered. "Jenny is everything okay?"

"Zack, I'm a bit scared. Our vacation has been a lot of fun, these girls are great and fun to be with. We've enjoyed ourselves until last night. I noticed a couple of guys from my old college watching us. I had no idea they would be here. A little while ago, they showed up at the beach started bothering us and began calling me names. We're trying to figure out what to do about them. They haven't done anything that we could call the police on them, but we're afraid to separate and do our own thing. God! I wish you were here."

"Honey, what were your plans for tonight?"

"The girls wanted to go to the lounge a few doors from our room, but we're all kind of afraid that these two guys might try something or try to separate us."

"Do me a favor and tell your friends to go and enjoy themselves. Don't let two assholes ruin your vacation. Trust me, everything will be all right. I love you and miss you." We said our goodbyes and I hung up.

I went down to the lounge that the girls were talking about. I thought I had figured out who the two idiots were who were bothering the girls. I saw the six girls coming down the street; damn, were they ever looking good. Of course, Jenny looked the finest. These two assholes began to harass them and they tried not to pay attention to them. They asked Jenny to come and party with them and bring any one of her friends. Jenny asked them to please leave them alone. They didn't want any trouble.

The girls went inside and got a booth they could all sit in. I heard these two jokers talking and said how they were going to fuck Jenny again and maybe one of her friends, too. Was I ever pissed off. The one named Larry said he was going in to find a seat. His friend Bob said he was going to smoke a joint before he went in.

That was all I needed. I pulled him off to the side of the building and hit him hard in the stomach. He bent over and asked why I hit him. I told him to tell me about Jenny. I stood him up and banged him a couple of times against the building.

"She was a slut from our college and we wanted her again." I hit him two more times. "I'll call the police on you," he said to me.

"I'll give you a good reason to call them, you son of a bitch." I slammed him up against the building a couple of more times, kneed him in the gonads and threw him on the ground. I kicked him twice and told him if he ever looked at Jenny or her friends, I'd kill him. I might have overdone it, but I had to protect my woman.

I went in the rear door, which was near the bathroom. I saw this Larry character starring at Jenny and her friends. Two of her friends got up to use the restroom. They saw me and seemed really happy to see me. "Zack, that guy at the bar is harassing us. He and his friend are after Jenny. Does she know you're here?"

"No, but I'm here to protect her and the rest of you. After you do your business, tell Jenny to come to the restroom by herself. Don't worry, I'll protect her."

They went back to their table and told Jenny to go to the restroom by herself, a friend wanted to see her. They told her to trust them. She got up and walked slowly to the restroom. Larry got up and followed her. I stepped into the women's bathroom and into a stall. Jenny came in, and Larry came in right behind her.

"Larry, please don't hurt me. I never told anyone that it was you who drugged me and let your friends use me. Please just let me go."

"Not till I get another piece of that pussy." He reached over and grabbed her arm.

"Please don't!" said Jenny.

I came out of the stall, grabbed him and threw him back into the stall and held his head in the toilet. Jenny asked me what was I doing there and I told her I was there to look after her. I told her to go back out and tell her friends to enjoy themselves. I would be out in a few minutes and explain. This Larry fellow didn't know what hit him. I held his arm behind his back as I dragged his sorry ass out the back door, beat the living shit out of him and threw him in the dumpster. I told him if he ever bothered Jenny again he would be a dead man.

I went around the building and saw the girls in their booth. Jenny jumped up and kissed me. I told all the girls that everything was taken care of and they could enjoy themselves. I asked Jenny to step outside with me for a few minutes. We went to my car and I explained to her how I had read some stories and it really got to me. I missed her so much that I drove there this morning to make sure she was all right.

I told her I watched them play volleyball but noticed something was wrong. That was when I called her. I told her I didn't want her to know I was there because I was afraid she would get mad at me and possibly leave me, thinking I didn't trust her, which was not true. "Jenny, who were these guys? You never told me about them."

"Zack, I love you with all my heart and have never lied to you. I did tell this story to my sorority sisters when these guys started following us yesterday. They were two guys from my other college. In my junior year, I started to go to parties and probably drank too much. These guys, as well as a few others, were always pushing how far they could get me to go. Even though I drank, I wouldn't have sex with any of them.

"Larry brought me a drink and I got dizzy. He and others took me to a bedroom and they all had sex with me. I had passed out and when I woke up I knew what happen and cried. I got back to my dorm and spent an hour in shower trying to clean off the filth. It didn't work. A couple of days later I saw the nurse and she said I had gonorrhea. I cried again and she said I would be all right. She gave me medication and told me no sex for a month. I told her I would probably never have sex again."

"I became a hermit at school. No more parties or dating. I couldn't be friends with any guys at school because I didn't know if they smiled at me because they liked me or took part in my rape. That's why I changed colleges my senior year. Then I met you and my whole world changed. I love you Zack, and am so happy that you showed up to protect me. Please tell me you still want to be with me."

"I want you to be with me forever. I'm asking you to marry me. We don't have to get married right away. I just want to know that we'll be together forever," I said.

"Yes, I'll marry you." She had tears in her eyes. I reached in my glove compartment, took out the ring I bought on the way to Myrtle Beach, put it on her finger and we headed back in the lounge so she could show her girlfriends. They were all so happy for her.

The band was playing music and all the girls were dancing. Throughout the evening, a number of men asked the girls to dance. They all said yes except for Jenny. She told everyone who asked that she was out with her fiancé.

The police did come in the lounge and asked if anyone knew the two men who were beaten outside the lounge. They were both taken out in an ambulance. No one said a word. We never heard about or from either man again.

The girls told me that Jenny and I could have one of the bedrooms. They only had one more night before they had to go home. Jenny and I made love nearly all night. The girls let us sleep to nearly noon, and told us they had a volleyball game to play. I had to go to the store to buy a bathing suit. I never thought about packing a suitcase.

I had the best time watching the girls play volleyball. Damn, they were the sexist volleyball team I'd ever seen. They were in a competition with two other groups of college teams. Our team won and we celebrated and all ran down to the ocean.

We had our last night at Myrtle Beach. We went back to the lounge and some of the girls hooked up for the night. Jenny and I spent the night together. In the morning, all the girls met for breakfast. Jenny said she was going to ride home with her girlfriends. She said her parents might wonder why I brought her home. I told her I would probably call her in a couple days. We kissed and she was on her way home.

I still lived with my parents. I went away to college and never had any reason to find an apartment. We were having breakfast when the phone rang. Mom answered it and was smiling and talking to someone.

She said yes, of course, no problem, and then handed me the phone. It was Jenny. She said she called to ask if she could spend a couple of days at our house. She had to go to her radio interview and needed a place to stay. I guess Mom offered her a place to stay when they talked at her graduation.

We talked a few minutes and she said she would see me later that afternoon. I had to work that day, but Mom said she would call me when Jenny arrived. I was an intern in Dad and Mom's law office. I would become an associate as soon as I passed the bar. There were a couple of courses that Dad wanted me to take on finance law, which I was specializing in. I didn't need it for passing the bar, but I wanted all the knowledge I could find in my chosen field. I was to start taking courses the following week, three days a week. It would be for ten weeks.

Jenny showed up in the afternoon. It was only a three hour trip from her parents' house to ours. I was so happy to see her. We had lunch and talked about our future. She did tell her parents that I showed up her last day in Myrtle Beach and proposed to her, and she said yes. Mom made up the guest room for her. We stayed up late, cuddled on the couch and each went to our room alone. I wanted her and she said she wanted me, too, but she said she wasn't going to disrespect my parents.

In the morning, I got ready for work and Jenny dressed for her interview. She looked great. I left for work and thought about her all day. I received a call in the afternoon. It was Jenny, she got the job and would be starting the following week. She was going to go home the next day, but we talked about it and Mom and Dad said she should stay a couple of days and find an apartment, so that's what she did.

We found a one bedroom efficiency apartment close to the radio station. It was semi-furnished. She paid the first and last month rent and could move in anytime. She needed a new mattress, so we had one delivered the next day. She stayed at our house till Friday. I asked my brother if I could borrow his pickup to help Jenny move. We headed to Kentucky on Friday and got all the things Jenny wanted to take for now.

We spent the night at her house, and her mom said they had an extra bedroom in the basement I could use. Their basement was finished off with a living room and bedroom. Jenny and I watched TV that evening in the basement. I wanted her so badly. It had been a couple of weeks since we made love. We tried to be quiet, but it wasn't easy. When Jenny got back to breathing normally, she went up to her room to sleep. In the morning, we talked with her parents about when we were getting married. She told her mom and sister that she would keep in touch with them. We then headed back to Ohio.

After getting back to Jenny's apartment, we unloaded the U-Haul, headed out for dinner and then I had to go home. I had to work the next day, and so did Jenny.

Over the next few weeks we didn't see much of each other. She was in job training, and I had a lot to do in the law office. I started my online courses and also studied for the bar. I called Jenny in the evening about twice a week. The weekends were our days together when Jenny had the weekend off. She worked every other weekend. On the weekends when she didn't work, Saturdays were our dating day and Sundays she came over for dinner.

She wanted to be a June bride and talked a lot with her mother and sister after we decided on a date for the wedding. We were going to get married in Kentucky, since her parents were paying the bill. My mom said she would help me send out the invitations to family and friends on our side. Mom and Dad had a lot of acquaintances, being in the law business.

Jenny usually went home to Kentucky for the holidays. I always missed her when she was gone. The only time we had sex or made love was the Saturdays we went out, then came back to her place.. I felt good when I heard her voice on the radio. She also did a lot of the radio spots, visiting the advertisers. When she did these radio spots, I usually tried to show up to see her. She was always happy to see me.

The time was coming for our wedding. I was a nervous wreck. I don't know why, because I didn't do anything. I did finish my on-line courses and passed the bar with flying colors. I was now an associate in my parents' law firm. Mom liked it because it gave her a little more free time. I was a lot busier and waiting for the big day.

I wanted to mention that my five-year reunion came up and I asked Jenny to go with me. She looked beautiful and all my friends told me we made a good couple. I remembered saying, "I hope so, because we're getting married in June." Many of them asked if I would send them an invitation. We mentioned we were getting married in Kentucky. Some of them said they would still be there. A couple of them ended up being my ushers.

I played football with those guys and they always had my back. I was a running back in high school, and they were my offensive guards. A few went to the same college as me and played ball. These were big men, weighing over three-hundred lbs. I was really happy to see them; a few had gotten married.

Our lives were very busy. Jenny asked the radio station for two weeks off for her wedding. They were happy to grant her the time, and some fellow workers were going to attend the wedding. Needless to say, I didn't have a problem getting any time off.

Jenny and I went down on Thursday; the wedding was Saturday. We had a dozen motel rooms that we reserved for my family and friends. Other friends made their own reservations. Most were coming in Friday and staying two nights. Of course, Jenny stayed at home with her family.

On Friday, we all showed up for a rehearsal and my dad and mom would be paying for the rehearsal dinner. They were having a buffet at the Ramada Inn. Mom had worked with Jenny's mother throughout the reservation stages. There would be over a hundred and fifty people attending the actual wedding. It was held at the church her parents attended. Her dad rented the union hall where he worked for the reception.

Jenny had her sister as the maid of honor. I had my best bud from since high school. Brad and I played ball together since high school. Jenny and I talked, and I asked her if my brother and sister and their spouses could be in the wedding. She agreed. She like my siblings and I know they both liked her. Jenny even asked if their kids could be the ring bearer and flower girl.

The rehearsal went off without a hitch. Everyone knew their parts. Of course, it was nothing but walking down the aisle. We all went to the Ramada Inn and they had a great buffet. After we all ate, I kissed Jenny good night and told her I loved her and would see her in the morning. I had a room for the night at the Ramada Inn, along with the rest of my family.

I was just getting settled in when there was a knock at the door. I opened it and there stood Amy, Jenny's sister and maid-of-honor. "Zack, could I talk to you for a few minutes?" She looked a bit nervous.

"Sure, come in. Is there a problem?"

"Zack, besides being my sister she is my best friend and she tells me most everything. She told me what happened in college and why she transferred to Ohio her senior year. She also told me about you protecting her in Myrtle Beach. She said you had confrontations with both Larry and Bob. When they got back to Kentucky they were pretty messed up. Bob had a broken arm and Larry a broken leg."

"How did you know them?" I asked.

"I really didn't know them, but they were senors when I started college. I knew to stay away from them, thanks to Jenny. When they got back to Kentucky, rumor had it that they got in a bar fight in Myrtle Beach and really got messed up. How do I say this? Their reproductive organs were pushed up and their chance of reproducing isn't the greatest. Anyway, last week there was a rumor that they were going to get even with someone at a wedding. I didn't know who to tell and didn't want to upset Jenny with a rumor, but I needed to tell someone. Just be careful, Zack."

"No problem, Amy, I'll watch out for any trouble. Thank you for telling me. I'll see you at the wedding tomorrow."

Now I had those two jerks on my mind. I had a very rough night's sleep. I was really worried. I wanted Jenny's wedding to be the best day of her life. I woke up in the morning, took my shower and got dressed for the wedding. I arrived at the church and was spending all my time watching the people coming in and looking for the two idiots. I asked a couple of my usher friends to kind of keep an eye out for anyone looking suspicious.

I heard that Jenny arrived at the church and was in one of the back rooms. Her dad, Jim, came out to talk to me before I went up front with the preacher. Music was already playing and the wedding was only minutes away from starting.

"Zack, I heard the rumor that a couple of guys were out to ruin Jenny's wedding. I just wanted to tell you that the situation has been taken care of. I saw you were busy looking at all the people coming in, and I wanted you to enjoy your wedding day as much as Jenny. No one was going to ruin my little girl's wedding. It's time for you to go up front and enjoy your wedding day."

I went up front and stood next to the preacher. I seen my friends sitting in the back in case some unwanted visitors showed up. I watched all the wedding party come down the aisle. My nephew was the first one as the ring bearer, followed by Amy and Brad. Next were my sister and brother, each with their spouse, followed by my niece as the flower girl.

Then the music changed and everyone stood up. Jenny came down the aisle on the arm of her proud father. Just seeing her brought tears to my eyes. At the end of the ceremony, I was told I could kiss the bride, which I did a lot more then once. We stayed behind to have some additional photos taken then, the wedding party all got in their cars and we all headed over to the union hall. Most of our guests were already there.

We had a wonderful wedding and reception that went by without a hitch. Whenever I looked at my father-in-law he would just smile at me. I knew better then to ask any question. We never heard anything about our possible intruders.

Jenny and I went on a week cruise. When we got back, we stayed at the apartment until we could get a bigger apartment. We weren't in any hurry, since we could be together. Jenny loved her job and was very popular at the radio station. She used her maiden name at the station, so listeners wouldn't bother her or know her personal information. I was a very busy financial lawyer, and life for Jenny and I was great. We always communicated and worked out any problems we had.

After about six months I had talked to Amy and asked her about the rumor she told me about. She said the two guys who were mentioned had both graduated and nobody had seen or heard from them.