Zack Meets Jenny

Story Info
Couple meet in college. Here's their life afterwards.
7.9k words
4.13
9.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,719 Followers

I want to thank my editors Randi Black and my editor who prefers not to be named. I really appreciate their assistance helping out another author and making my stories a much better read.

My name is John, but my friends have always called me Zack. It started when I was in college. We already had a couple of John's in our group of friends so my friends just started calling me Zack, they said I looked like a Zack. I had received a football scholarship and was in my senior year. I wanted to become a lawyer, so I would have to take some more law courses and also pass the bar. Football season was over, so I could put more time in my studies. I had a great memory and it really helped with my studies. I was an all A student. The problem was, I had to read the material before I could remember it, rather common sense.

I came from a very smart family. My mom and dad were both lawyers and my older sister and brother were both in the medical field. I was twenty-two years old and I'd had a pretty easy life. I dated quite a bit in college. I was somewhat of a party goer but never drank a lot and never took drugs. I liked having my senses. It was at one of the parties that I met a girl named Jenny. She was blond and beautiful, a fantastic figure and sexy as hell. I wanted her as soon as I met her.

I asked her to dance and she accepted. I spent all my time with her at the party. I guess you could say I was smitten by her. While we slow danced, a couple of guys tried to cut in and I told them to get lost, that Jenny was my date for the night. He looked into her eyes and smiled. Of course, earlier I had asked her if she would be my date for the night. She told me yes. She said really felt safe with me.

We took a break and I went to get us both a drink. She started to take a sip and stopped, thinking about the last time a man gave me a drink.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

I saw the way she hesitated. The look on her face made me suspect something bad had happened. So I took it and drank it straight down. Then I gave Jenny my drink. We both smiled after she took a big gulp.

After the party, I took her back to her dorm. I kissed her, she smiled at me and told me she had a wonderful time but I wasn't coming into her room. I kissed her and said I wanted to see her again. She gave me her phone number and said, "call me." I kissed her again and left.

I couldn't get any sleep that night. All I could think about was Jenny. In all my years of college and dating, I had never felt like this with girl or woman. I needed to know more about her. I called her the next day and asked her out for lunch. It was Sunday, so neither of us had classes. She accepted and I picked her up at her dorm. She was dressed in a simple white blouse and black skirt, but she looked beautiful to me.

We went to Red Lobster and ordered a nice dinner. I asked her about herself and she wanted me to go first. I told her about my family and that I received a football scholarship. I had no intention of going into the draft. I told her my football days were over. I took the scholarship so I could become a lawyer. "Okay, now it's your turn." I said.

"I was born in Kentucky. My parents both work in the same factory. I also have a younger sister who just started college in Kentucky. I've always wanted to be a radio announcer. I won a couple of beauty pageants and received some scholarships and used them for my future. I spent my first three years of college in Kentucky, and I transferred here for my senior year to finish my education and internship."

I knew I was falling for Jenny. I started seeing her every weekend. I just wanted to be with her. We went to a few parties together and I introduced her to my friends and she introduced me to her roommates. There were six other girls in her dorm, I had dated a couple of them. They were all very good looking women, but none were as pretty as Jenny.

Jenny seemed like a flirt, but her girlfriends said she was just a trusting and friendly girl. After a few parties she got to know my friends, they asked her to dance, and she said "yes" and they all told me how nice she was. After over a month of dating, I asked her to go to a motel with me. We made slow passionate love, spending over an hour on foreplay alone. I made love to every inch of her body. In the morning, I told her I was falling in love with her and she said she felt the same about me. I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes.

We talked at least twice a week and spent every weekend together. We would both be graduating, and I introduced her to my parents at my graduation. They both fell in love with her. My sister and brother (who had both been married for a couple of years) said she was a keeper and very beautiful. I remember them telling me to treat her right and never let her go.

At our graduation (we both were graduating the same day), I met her parents and younger sister, and they were very proud of her. After both ceremonies my parents invited Jenny and all her family out to dinner. Our parents got along really well. They all wanted to know our future plans. I told them we expected to stay together but really haven't talked about our future much yet. After all, we had just graduated that day.

Jenny surprised me and announced that she was going to Myrtle Beach for a week with the girls in her sorority. They had it planned for the last six months. It took me by surprise but I tried to act like I knew about it.

I told everyone that I was headed home and that I would be at my dad's law office. I did say I might have to take some more courses, but I might just do them on line. Jenny said when she got back from Myrtle Beach she had an appointment at the radio station in our town. She said she never told me because she wanted to surprise me if she got the job.

We said goodbye to each other's families and went to pack up our stuff to go home. My parents helped me pack up all my stuff. My brother brought a pick-up truck for any of my large items. Dad and I packed my clothes and small things in our cars. I really didn't have a lot of stuff.

Jenny's dad brought a small U-Haul to put all her things in. She also had her car full of stuff. After my dad and brother loaded my stuff, they left for home. I headed over and helped Jenny finish loading the U-Haul. They would be driving back to Kentucky the next morning. They had the motel room for two nights. They drove to their motel and Jenny and I stayed back and talked for a few minutes.

"Jenny, I love you as much as any man can love a woman. I want you to be my wife but I know it's too soon. We need to get settled in, I need to start working and we need to find a place to live. I'm afraid I'm going to lose you and you're leaving to go to Myrtle Beach. I want to trust you, but I've read so many stories about college girls going on vacation there."

"Zack, I love you with all my heart. The girls and I set up the graduation trip before I even met you. I can't let them down. I promise you I'll be a good girl. I'll see you when we get back. Just remember, I love you and want to be with you." We kissed over and over then she went to the motel to be with her family. I know I had tears in my eyes as I drove home.

Although he didn't know it, Jenny had a hard time sleeping that night. She thought about the dinner and conversations she had with Zack. The years she had competed in pageants hadn't been easy but the scholarships she earned certainly helped her get through college.

Jenny speaks

A lot of this you already know since Zack mentioned it. As I told Zack, I was born in Kentucky. My parents both worked in the factory. Dad was a supervisor and Mom worked in the office. My younger sister just started college in Kentucky where I went. I did win a number of beauty pageants and did received some scholarships. I actually won quite a few pageants, but didn't want to flaunt it in front of Zack. I was the homecoming queen, prom queen, Our Town queen, for which I got a scholarship, and also runner up in the state queen contest, from which I also received a scholarship.

I spent my first three years at school studying instead of partying the way some of the other girls did. Then I let my guard down and joined my friends one night. The party had been fun, and I drank too much, passing out late into the night. Except it hadn't been the alcohol that caused it. Someone had drugged my drink. And while I was passed out, a number of guys at the party used me. I woke up confused and in pain.

I felt the tears on my cheeks as I remembered hearing my sorority sisters laugh about what happened. Although they hadn't suggested it, they hadn't stopped it either. I could still feel the sting of water on my skin as I tried to wash away the anger and guilt.

I kept quiet about it, and a couple of days later I was itching and went to the school nurse. She told me that I had gonorrhea. I was so embarrassed and just started crying. There had never been a time when I had been as embarrassed as the day I went to the school nurse who talked to me about safe sex. The nurse told me I would be all right and gave me medication to take. She asked me if I was on the pill, and I told her I was. She told me to stay away from having sex for at least a month. I told her I was done forever. She asked me if I knew where I caught it from, but I told her I didn't. I did mention to the nurse that it was at a fraternity party. She just shook her head.

College had changed for me. I struggled to look at the guys without wondering if they had been there that awful night. I stopped going to parties and put my focus on my studies. All I wanted to do was get through my junior year.

I couldn't face anyone after that day. Guys would smile at me in my classes and in the hall. I didn't know if they were just being friendly or they had used me for sex. I was paranoid and didn't want to talk to any guys. I stopped going to parties and stopped drinking. I stayed in my room or the library and studied. I was so happy when my junior year was over. I transferred to another college in Ohio my senior year.

Zack had wondered why I switched schools but all I said was that State had it's own radio station and promised me I would be enrolled in the program.

It felt like a different atmosphere at the new college. No one knew my past. I got in a dorm room with six other girls. They treated me so well. They asked me to go to a sorority party, it was girls only so I decided to go. I had a nice time and they asked me to join their sorority and I said yes. They had gotten my records from the other college, which mentioned all the queen contests and awards I received. Thank God there was no mention of the gonorrhea.

I enjoyed my classes and joined the radio club. The college had their own radio station. I was on it three hours a day, three days a week. My instructor told me I should get on their television station. He said I should be in front of a camera. I thanked him, but said I had enough of the limelight growing up. I did like being on the radio. He told me he was sure I would make it in radio. He told me if I ever needed a recommendation not to be afraid to ask.

My sorority sisters all made a pact that after graduation that we were all going to Myrtle Beach for a graduation celebration. We all paid our money up front and got our reservations. It was going to be one big happy party. It was all girls, but we knew what a beach town would be like.

I went to most of the sorority's parties, but watched how much I drank. At one of the parties I met Zack. He was a hunk! Good-looking and a nice build. I found out later that he was 6 feet 2 inches. and weighed 230 pounds. He was all muscle. My sorority sisters said he was a popular guy and dated quite a few girls. A couple in our dorm had gone out with him.

I was surprised when he came up to me and asked me to dance. I went to the dance floor and he held me close. "You are so beautiful, I could dance with you all night," he said.

We danced almost every slow song. I did dance a few fast songs and line dancing with the other girls. He would just stare at me and smile while I danced. I did stand in front of him when I line danced and shook my booty a little extra for him.

While we slow danced, a couple of guys tried to cut in and he told them to get lost. He told them I was his date for the night. He looked at me and I smiled. He did ask me if I would be his date for the night. I told him yes, I really felt safe with him.

He did go and get us both a drink. I started to take a sip and stopped, thinking about the last time a man gave me a drink. He asked me if something was wrong with my drink. He took it and drank it straight down and gave me his. I took a big gulp of my drink and smiled.

He offered to drive me back to my dorm, and I told my sisters that he was taking me home. They teased me a bit but said, "Good Luck." He kissed me, I smiled at him and told him I had a wonderful time, but I wasn't inviting him in. He kissed me again and said he wanted to see me again. I gave him my phone number and I said, "Call me". He kissed me again and left. I had a hard time sleeping. All I could think about was Zack and how I was falling for him. I hoped he would call me again.

He called me the next morning and asked me out for lunch. I happily accepted and got ready to go out with him. My sisters told me, "You go girl". He took me to the Red Lobster and we spent the day together. He told me about his life and I told him most of mine. We started dating most every weekend. It was about a month later that he asked me to go to a motel with him. Up till then we had only kissed. They were passionate kisses. He told me he was falling in love with me and I told him I felt the same about him. I believe we both really meant it.

We went to the motel and made passionate love. He kissed every inch of my body from my head to my toes. I was in a constant state of arousal. I had never felt that way in my life. I loved him so much. I never wanted it to end.

We dated most every weekend and I eventually danced with his friends. They knew better then to try anything with Zack there. He did dance with my sorority sisters. They really liked him, but they knew he was mine.

At graduation, my parents and sister came up to see us. They brought a U-Haul to help take all my stuff home. They met Zack and his whole family. After both of our graduation ceremonies, Zack's parents invited all of us out for dinner. We went to the Texas Road House and all had a great time. Everyone wanted to know our plans, and I told them about our sorority's vacation to celebrate our graduating. Zack looked at me and tried to act happy, but I knew he wasn't.

I was going to tell him when we were alone, but everyone asked what our plans were. I didn't think it was that big a deal, since it was just a vacation celebration for a week with my sorority sisters.

After Zack packed up his things, he came over and helped my dad carry my thing out and put them in the U-Haul. My parents drove to the motel and I stayed back to talk to Zack. We talked and he said he was worried since we were out of college and going our own way. I was from Kentucky and he was staying in his dad's law firm in Ohio. I did tell him that I had an interview in a week at the radio station in his city. It made him feel a little better, but he was still worried about us.

Zack speaks

I called Jenny the next day after she got home. She said that she just got through emptying the U-Haul and her dad just returned it. I told her I missed her already and she told me she missed me, too. She did say that two of her sorority sisters, Angie and Chris, were coming by in the morning to pick her up to go to Myrtle Beach. I told her I would miss her and would be waiting to see her when she got back.

After I hung up, I felt a void. I knew I read too many stories about women going on vacation without their husbands or boyfriends. The stories never turned out good. I remember reading a story written by Headhuntertales. It was titled "Law of the Heart." I remembered it because at least a half dozen authors wrote new endings to the story. None of them made me feel any better.

The story was about a young married couple that were both lawyers that were going to Florida for their reunion. The husband couldn't go because he was working on a big case, so his wife went with her girlfriend, whom the husband didn't trust. In the story, there were male friends that she had known, but the husband wanted to trust her. Here is a couple of paragraphs from the story. His case ended early and he caught a plane down to see his wife.

"This woman who I loved with every fiber of my being completed me. Wasn't my place next to her? Next to her was the place that I wanted to be more than any other. Wasn't she the person who made my life worthwhile? Wasn't she the person who both literally and figuratively completed me? Yes... she was, and despite all the happiness that she gave me, somehow it was not enough. Hadn't she proven herself to me time and again? Maybe not, she had been half- naked with Juan... and love is such a fickle thing.

"Juan's hands continued to move up and down Jill's sides. Stopping at her waist his fingers untied the knot that held the sarong at Jill's swinging hips. Once untied, he used the large cloth like a sling, pulling Jill forward, then letting her lean against it and slip away. He jerked the fabric in time to the music, pulling her closer, then letting her retreat, her bathing suit covered buttocks cradled in the hammock made from her sarong. It was erotic as hell, even I could tell that as my mind shattered at the sight. Finally, Jill put her arms out against Juan's chest, holding herself away... In response, Juan pulled her hips in closer. They laughed and enjoyed the parody of a woman playing hard to get on one hand, while their groins finally pressed together on the other!"

Jenny had been gone for five days now, and it was really getting to me. I want to trust her so badly, but after reading that story I couldn't get her out of my mind. I was going to be a lawyer and the husband in the story was a lawyer. His wife was a petite blond just like Jenny. She was a good looking somewhat flirty woman just like Jenny. They were on the beaches of Florida. Here is another paragraph from the story.

"Her mouth was open, laughing and sucking in gulps of air to feed her gyrating body! Juan grinned smugly as he continued to grind his pelvis against Jill's. I knew that he was pushing his erection against her soft midriff.

I heard a cheer from the other side of the open dance area. Forcing my eyes away from my wife I saw Hector holding his wife's bikini top over his head as the two continued their sexy dance. Hector wanted to reclaim the center of attention so he had upped the ante! His wife was beautiful. Large firm breasts that seemed to defy gravity and were perfect in their symmetry."

After reading this story I couldn't sleep. I kept picturing Jenny in her bathing suit and watching some guy kissing her flat belly, drugging her and then having sex with her. I was having these dreams every night. I shouldn't have read this story. It was making me crazy. Jenny had never given me reason to not trust her. I got in my car and drove to Myrtle Beach. I knew where the girls were staying, but I had to know that Jenny was okay. She might hate me for coming, but a man has to do what a man has to do. I would try and stay back, hoping she wouldn't see me.

I saw her and her girlfriends on the beach having fun. They were playing volleyball. There were a lot of onlookers and everything seemed to be okay. She looked so sexy in her green two-piece bathing suit. I was looking around and there were a couple of guys starring at the girls playing volleyball. I could hardly blame them.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,719 Followers