Zack's Fuck-Stick

Story Info
Zack has fun with Izzy and her Mom.
2.3k words
4.4
10.2k
14
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
985 Followers

My knees trembled as I stood behind the tree, pants down and my girlfriend's mouth on my cock, sucking away. Izzy's naked tits and hard nips rubbed against my thighs.

Izzy pulled away and sucked one of my hairy balls. "Go girl, you awesome cocksucker!" Her small hands jerked my shaft while her mouth went up and down, taking as much cock as she could.

After our senior prom, I popped her cherry. I loved the sight of fresh cherry juice. After breaking her in, we fucked like horny bunnies.

Izzy had a bright smile, pointy tits, and a dark bushy cunt. Hairy girls made me horny. Izzy said she had a bigger bush than any girl in gym class.

"Ohh yes...I'm gonna cum.." Izzy sucked faster, with her long nails tugging at my cum laden balls. At the first burst hit her mouth, I heard a scream behind us.

Shit. It was Izzy's parents.

I couldn't stop my cock. It squirted uncontrollably as Izzy gagged and swallowed load after load of sticky jism.

Izzy's mom blushed blazing pink as she watched her daughter gobbling down my cum. Her father gave me the 'cut-your-dick-off' death stare.

Izzy pulled away, panting. She looked up, saw her parents, and screamed. "Oh No! Not mom and dad!" Izzy scrambled to her feet, covering her naked titties as lines of sperm fell from her chin.

I just stood there...pants down, erection up...dripping with cum and pussy juice.

"I knew you were a jerk!" He pointed at my still-hard cock. "Probably hoping to slam that fuck-stick into my baby girl's twat." I laughed at the word "Fuck-Stick." Then Izzy's father punched the tree so hard he broke a finger.

"Ouch! Time for me to leave." I raced past them. Izzy's mother stepped back from my swinging erection.

Late that night, Izzy texted. "Can't leave the house except to go to my job at the Dairy King." Then she texted a pic of her hairy twat. "Here's something to jerk off to." I did.

The next day, I dropped by her work.

"Dad says that I'm grounded until college starts."

"Grounding is for kids, isn't it?"

"Dad says his house—his rules."

I kissed her ear. "Hey sweetie, could you take a break and blow me in the backseat?"

"Sure stud." We ran out to my car. Izzy's mouth engulfed my boner, sucking and licking the shaft, tugging on my balls. My hand squeezed Izzy's tits as her tongue tickled my pee hole. My prick throbbed, and I pushed her head down just as my cock spurted. Izzy gagged and gulped, swallowing my sperm. Izzy pulled away, panting. "Thank you sweet lips."

Izzy fixed her lipstick in the mirror. She giggled. "Blowjobs are hell on lipstick."

Driving home expecting to spend the rest of the summer jerking off to Izzy's twat selfies. Boy, was I wrong...

Saturday morning, my phone buzzed. "Hi, this is Katherine. Izzy's mother?"

"Zack I need you to come over for a serious talk."

"Why? I mean Izzy's already grounded."

"Young man it's not really about Izzy. It's about you."

"Okay, but your husband better not try to punch me."

"He's gone until dinner."

I hurried over. Katherine was on the porch wearing a tiny skirt, a tight top, and pigtails. She looked more like a cheerleader than a mom. "Thanks for coming over so quickly." Taking my hand, she led me into the kitchen. I noticed her giant boobs jiggling under her blouse. The lady wasn't wearing a bra.

"Such a hot day. Care for a cool drink Zack?"

"Sure Katherine." I expected water or soda. To my surprise, she poured out two glasses of ice-cold gin. "Call me Kitty."

I took a sip of gin. Kitty gulped hers like it was Kool-Aid.

"About the other day...behind the tree."

"I'm sorry ma'am."

"I saw Izzy giving you blowjob. Are you fucking my daughter? Fucking her brains out?" With a sheepish grin, I nodded. "Thought so. Izzy is walking differently lately. I figured it was SPS, Sore Pussy Syndrome." Kitty laughed. "Hell, I had SPS all through college."

"Ma'am I... I like your daughter a lot."

"You mean you like to fuck her a lot." Kitty winked. "I know how boys are. But you're not a boy anymore, are you Stud Muffin? The woman leaned forward, showing off her cleavage.

"Ma'am, your husband must be embarrassed."

"Nonsense, me and hubby used to screw behind that same tree. Hell, my hubby was jealous."

"Jealous...of me?"

"Yeah, you and your swinging dick." Kitty held up her pinkie. "My husband's dick is the size of a twig."

"Ma'am I didn't need to know that."

"Dammit. His is a twig, and you got a LOG between your legs." The horny woman leaned closer. "Zack I'm jealous too. Jealous of Izzy...squirming and squealing... her pussy stretched and impaled by your super thick fuck-stick." Kitty rubbed her bulging chest against my back.

I couldn't believe Izzy's mother was hitting on me. Kitty was built like Izzy, but curvier, with humongous boobs. She poured us shots of gin. And with every shot, Kitty looked sexier. Soon she was a fully stacked porn star.

"Zack, I saw you buck naked. Wow. I never realized how well-endowed you were down there." She grabbed my crotch, squeezing the bulge until it ached. "Ma'am you shouldn't do that."

"Why not?" She winked. "Zack honey, I had a wet dream about your fantastic fuck-stick. Touching it - licking it - having it drill deep in my burning cunt..."

She rubbed my lump like a magic lamp...and it grew so hard it hurt. "Zack, I ain't as pretty as Izzy, but I got a pussy and I know how to use it. Kitty hugged me tight, grinding her mound against my lump as her wicked tongue shoved into my mouth. She pulled away. "Wanna see me naked?"

"No...I mean yes...please." Kitty giggled, and her blouse flew off, revealing the biggest rack I'd ever seen... Volleyballs with rubber red nipples.

Her shorts and panties dropped. Wow. I thought Izzy had a lot of bush, but her mom's twat was a dark hairy jungle. It bulged with so much hair I couldn't see her hole. Parting her jungle, I found a pink slit. And licked it.

"Ooh don't...you naughty boy!" Kitty jumped and squealed but opened her thighs. My tongue licked inside her hairy pussy lips, up and down her slit as she moaned. I found her swollen clitty, twirling it round and round like a lollipop.

"Oooh stop... Oh-oh, naughty boy...that drives me crazy!"

Kitty tried to wiggle away, but I held her hips, lapping away at her squirming slit and clit. "Uhh!" With a loud gasp, she yanked my head into her cunt— crushing it between her thighs. I sucked her clitty like a soda straw...

"Oh-gosh, oh-nooo..." With a hard jolt, her pussy spasmed in a gut-wrenching orgasm. " OHH ZACK" Kitty bucked up again and again, twisting her hairy twat in my face.

I kept licking Kitty's love hole until she collapsed. Lifting up, I tongue kissed Kitty, letting her taste her own pussy juices. She sat up. "My turn lover boy." Kitty unbuckled my belt and yanked down my jeans.

My boxers lurched out like they were holding back a springing snake. Kitty growled and dropped to her knees. My stiffy jutted straight out, hitting her in the face.

"OHMYGOD, It's a two-hander!" Kitty clamped both hands around the throbbing shaft. Her mouth plunged down on my prick, trying to take the whole thing into her throat.

After a couple of plunges into Kitty's tonsils, I pulled her back on the bed. "Ma'am I want your pussy." Kitty giggled and spread her legs. My rigid dick punched into the dense jungle of her cunt. "Ouchy."

The woman's twat was surprisingly tight. Almost as tight as her daughter's, and the deeper I went, the tighter it got. A pussy in desperate need of a big-prick pounding. Kitty's nails clawed at my back as I tore into her tender opening.

"Wow Zack, hubby's dick has never gone that deep."

Rearing back, my prick plunged harder, hitting the bottom of her cunt. Kitty sprang up like a feral cat. Scratching and clawing...squirming until we fell off the bed. I kept fucking, and she orgasmed with a shriek. My cock spurted hot seed deep into Kitty's womb while the force of her orgasm clamped down around my cock.

We collapsed on the floor. Two minutes later, Kitty kissed me, and we climbed back on the bed.

"Zack I feel like a girl with a new toy. Let's get you hard again." Kneeling between my legs, Kitty tossed her hair over her shoulder. Kitty's big jugs hung down as she sucked my slimy prick.

The woman deep-throated my limp dick, trying to swallow it. Then she did her tongue trick, sucking both my balls into her mouth... slathering them with her wicked tongue. My cock stuck up stiff and proud.

"Damn, you could hang a flag from that thing."

Moving over me, Kitty straddled my cock, holding it in her fist as she lowered herself down. My prick disappeared into that dense bush. I cupped her jiggling jugs.

Lifting her leg, Kitty mounted me, humping up and down like she was riding a bull, grinding her horny cunt onto my cock. The woman's eyes glazed over as she humped faster, with her fat tits flopping in my face, smothering me with sweet mounds of titty meat. "Zack.. suck my nipples... suck them... milk me!"

I bit her nipples as Kitty rode me like a wild cat. Furious. Feral. Fucking. Suddenly, her head flew back and her pussy slammed around my cock hard, and she screamed in orgasm. "Ohh My Gawd ZACK!"

The woman fell onto the bed, giggling. "I've been a bad kitty." She took my slimy prick in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down on me, her mouth sliding down farther on my cock with each bob of her head until she had almost all of me in her mouth.

The sight of this MILF sword swallower was too much. I'm gonna cum!" Her mouth flew up off of my cock, and she pulled at me savagely, her eyes glazed as the first spurt of cum flew up a couple of feet in the air.

Kitty's mouth dove back down, sucking my balls dry.

"Ma'am I better get going." I pulled on my clothes, and Kitty rolled onto her side to face me.

"Friday Zack. Same time. Bring your fantastic fuck-stick."

I was at Kitty's house every Wednesday and Friday. We fucked and sucked like sex-crazed animals.

Kitty was so horny that I ended up eating her out. She called me a beaver-eater.

Then she told me to return on Sunday for an after-church quickie. We met behind the fuck tree. Kitty just turned around, dropped her panties, and bent over, spreading her ass cheeks wide for me. "Hubby fucks my butt once a week. But I have this fantasy of getting assfucked in my church dress."

I looked down and saw that her ass crack was glistening crevice shimmering in the sunlight. My hand went down, fingering her asshole.

"You like to do anal don't you boy? Ever fuck my daughter's ass?" I shook my head. "Well, all girls need assfucked."

"Now screw me good boner boy." My prick head pressed into her puckered ring. Kitty wanted it Bad. So I gave it to her Bad. My prick shoved in, impaling her ass on my pole.

Her asshole was beyond tight. But it loosened up and I slammed into her like a battering ram. At the same time, Kitty stayed bent over, grunting with each thrust until I filled her rectum with my cum.

"Ooh shit!" Kitty said as she straightened up, gingerly touching her reamed out asshole. "That prick of yours damn near split me in two." She smoothed down her church dress. "How do I look?"

"Pretty good, considering you just got fucked in the ass."

"Thanks stud. You always make me feel like a woman." Kitty kissed my cheek. "Tonight I'll fuck hubby's balls off and do my special tongue trick. By tomorrow Izzy won't be grounded. You two can get a few fucks in before college starts." Kitty winked. "Take my daughter for a trip around the world."

"Yes ma'am."

The next day, Izzy and I raced behind the tree and ripped off each other's clothes. Izzy giggled. "You poor boy you must be dying for pussy."

"Sure." I thought it best not to tell my girlfriend about screwing her mother. "Let's go around the world."

"What's that?"

"You'll see." I pushed my prick to her lips. Izzy eagerly sucked my cock. Then she lay back in the grass, spreading her legs wide and willingly. "I missed your big boner." She squealed when my dick plunged into her pussy. Sucking her tits, I humped hard. Izzy humped back. My finger went down, tickling her clit. "Aieee!" Izzy jolted in climax.

I rolled her over. "Time for the last stop." Spreading her butt cheeks, I spit on her anus.

"Not in my ass Zack. I've never done that!" I placed the head of my cock against her crack. "No Zack, not in my ass!" Izzy tried to get up. But I pinned her down, my boner pushing in slowly, an inch at a time. "OW-OW-OW!" she cried out as my cock pushed in deeper and faster, my hairy balls slapping her pussy.

Izzy stopped struggling and bit the pillow. "Oh God." You're ripping my asshole, you asshole."

I felt my load starting to build and slammed my prick in as it spewed. Shooting cum deep into Izzy's bowels. Pulling out, I was treated to the sight of her gaping hole filled with my cum. "AWESOME."

The next day, I left for college. But I still fuck Kitty and Izzy every college break. Two forbidden fruits hanging from the family tree. If Kitty's husband ever found out, I'd be hung from that tree.

"Oh well."

KimKim5
KimKim5
985 Followers